Emi's Fart Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
When I try to stand up for myself Emi sits down on me.
1.3k words
4.31
70.1k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fucktoy99
fucktoy99
138 Followers

When I got home, I spent the rest of my Friday night finishing Emi's homework. I wasn't particularly thrilled, but I also knew that I needed to get it done for her.

The next day I was awoken by a text from Emi that read, "hey bitch! Get over here, so you can worship me".

When I read that message, I realized how stupid I was being and decided that I would go over there and tell her that she couldn't treat me this way and that she needs to respect me if we're in a relationship.

I drove over to her place and walked up to the door, with her finished homework in my hand. I knocked on the door and waited for what seemed like forever. "What could be taking her so long, she obviously knew I was coming over" I thought to myself.

Emi opened the door and didn't acknowledge me at all; she just sort of matter of factly ordered me to get down on all fours, then took her homework out of my hand and started walking back into the house.

I was furious, so I got on all fours then said, "Wait, we need to talk about how you're treating me." I meant to sound assertive, but I was way too nervous when I was with her to get out anything confidently.

"A slave like you should know better than to speak out of line like that."

"I'm not your slave," I said while looking up at her from the floor.

She reached down and put a collar and leash on me then said proudly "Is that right? Well then why are you following all of my orders?"

I wasn't sure exactly why I kept doing what she said. I guess I had always just been too submissive to disobey an order when someone gives it to me, especially when they're as beautiful as Emi is.

I had to stop this. I started to stand up so I could face her like a person, then I felt a shock from the collar and dropped back to my knees. "Wh-" I started to ask then there was another shock.

Emi just laughed then started tugging on my leash for me to follow. She laid down on the couch then stuck out her feet and told me to massage them.

It was obvious from the sweat and sour smell of her feet that she'd been out for a long run that morning and hadn't showered, but the fear of another painful shock motivated me to follow her order.

We were in this position for hours while she watched Netflix, all the while pressing her free foot all over my face and nose. Then I spent hours more massaging the other sweaty foot.

Without warning and in the middle of the foot rub she started shocking me over and over until I was lying helplessly on the floor. Emi then plopped her magnificent ass on my stomach, knocking the wind out of me, and smiled radiantly down at me in my sad state.

After a few minutes she seemed to get bored of bouncing up and down on my chest and told me not to move then walked away, and in doing so she stepped on my stomach and then my dick. "Oops" followed by a giggle were the only condolences I received from her.

I have to admit her laughter did raise my spirits, since it was such a vibrant cross of cuteness and sexiness.

I was tired from the events of the morning/afternoon and ended up falling asleep where I was on the floor.

"Slave! I'm going out tonight, and I'll be back later. I have a job for you while I'm gone."

I wasn't sure exactly what she meant, but she was walking away so I quickly scurried to my hands and knees and followed close behind.

We eventually made it to the bathroom, which stunk like hell, and then I realized there was a big pile of shit in the toilet that even came out of the water.

"I just finished using that for the third time today without flushing, and this time I didn't wipe my ass so you're going to lick it clean before I leave. I figured you wouldn't mind since you love kissing my ass all the time anyways."

I cringed at the thought, but realized that because she was so much better than me, I would end up doing it even if I resisted at first. Resigned to my task, I approached her perfect ass and started licking and licking. I licked for around thirty minutes, which was long after she was all cleaned up, but I didn't want to stop too early.

She finally pushed my head away from her so that I could stop. "Good boy," she said as she patted me on the head, "I knew you would listen, just needed someone to put you in your place was all. Okay, while I'm gone you need to eat all of my poop from the toilet and then leave your head in the bowl so you can commit to memory what my shit smells like. And oh yeah, if you really want to impress me then drink that brown water too."

Emi turned, and I watched the most beautiful girl I had ever known walk away in some skimpy little outfit, probably going out to town with her friends.

I looked back at the bowl and felt sick to my stomach. I thought about just leaving but remembered from talking to Emi before all this started that she had a dog before and the shock collar was also part of an electric fence system they had put in. I knew I should just follow her orders.

With the first mouthful, I started dry-heaving, as I hadn't eaten anything that day to throw up. Slowly but surely I worked my way to the bottom of the pile, and realized that it actually didn't taste that bad. Well maybe I was just convincing myself of that, but either way I knew that I deserved to be eating Emi's shit. She was just so much better than everyone. Maybe I didn't even deserve to eat it; I was below her shit. I was just lucky that Emi would consider letting me be her slave.

Those ideas occupied most of my thoughts as I finished the task then drank the water so I could impress her. Then I just waited with my head in the bowl for her to come home.

I heard Emi stumbling into the house, probably drunk, and make her way to the bathroom.

"Oh. My. God. Did you actually do it? I thought you would just leave for sure."

My face started turning red "b-but the collar wa-"

"The collar? I took that off when you were sleeping because I knew you weren't going to cause any trouble. Besides, you could've just flushed the toilet and pretended. Oh my god you're totally my slave. You were so obsessed with my shit that you couldn't even think like a person."

I opened my mouth to say something, then she quickly interrupted, "don't worry, I think it's kind of cute how helpless you are to my divinity. Now open wide, I really have to pee from all the beer."

I opened my mouth, but she came over and started peeing all over me. Then after my hair, skin, and clothes were soaked, she started peeing in my mouth. Once Emi finished she told me to swallow then lick up the mess off the floor.

Emi had finished marking me as her property so she went off to bed. By the time I finished my job the pee on my body had dried completely and I could feel it as a reminder that I belong entirely to Emi. I crawled over to the foot of her bed, curled up, and went to sleep.

I was so happy that I was given the chance to serve such and amazing girl.

fucktoy99
fucktoy99
138 Followers