Emma and Jason Ch. 03 - Canoeing

Story Info
A voyage to love.
2.9k words
4.71
15.6k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/17/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Comments, feedback and votes are what keep a writer writing.

+

Dearest Em,

So good to hear that the tour is going well for you! I guess boring hotels are part of every new author paying her dues. Maybe in a few years the buyers will be on a pilgrimage to you...

I dreamt of you last night - I always do, dear girl.

In my dream, Em, we were in a canoe, part-way through some sort of voyage. It felt like we'd been going for a while. You were in the bow and I in the stern. It was a lovely sunny day, very warm but not oppressive, with just enough clouds to be interesting.

We were crossing quite a large lake. It wasn't huge, for we could see tree tops on the far side, but it was maybe six or eight kilometres across. The lake water was cold, as we had found out loading the canoe, but very clear. There was a slight breeze in our faces, which made it comfortable, yet the water itself seemed unaffected, for the lake was millpond smooth and the bow of our craft cut through it like a toy, leaving a perfect V wake as we moved.

There was nobody else in sight. Indeed, barring some seagulls transiting the lake and a pair of loons (one of which had a pair of chicks on its back), we were utterly alone. I had the feeling that while we had seen nobody in a long time, we were quite content about that; some quality time to ourselves was quite welcome.

(Odd how dreams work, love. I couldn't tell whether you had just returned from your book-signing gig or whether you were about to leave, but either way I was happy to be with my girl. I do treasure our time, Em.)

We were paddling in stroke, the precision of which always appeals to me. I just found it really satisfying that we were a proper team and it added to my enjoyment.

As time passed, the day grew hotter. We paused now and then to scoop out cooling water from a lake which in the dream I just knew to be as pure as could be. It tasted of Eden's first dew, of hope and of love. Once, when I passed you the cup, our eyes met - such deep love I saw, babe. Special memory, even if only in a dream.

By the time the sun was directly above, we were both perspiring. You suddenly paused and laid your paddle across the thwarts. Your hands moved in front of your stomach and the tails of your blouse, which had been tied up under your breasts in front, fell as you untied them. In another moment, your hands had unbuttoned it and you shrugged out of the light garment, carefully tucking it in under some gear so as not to lose it to the breeze. Your bikini top followed. You then picked up your paddle and began paddling again.

I couldn't see your face, but I knew you would be smiling that gentle smile of yours that I love so much. I knew there was nothing sexual or teasing about your disrobing, just the simplest pleasure of feeling soft wind and warm sun caressing your skin. I followed your example, leaving my rolled-up t-shirt tucked beneath me.

From my place behind you, I was able to admire your trim, lean muscles moving and bunching under perfect tanned skin, your slim form bending at the waist to increase the force of each stroke. It was an entrancing image for me, Em, I knew how very lucky I was to be with you. My affection for you grew with each passing minute.

I must admit that there was a bit more than just 'admiration', too. Those workout hours have paid off for you, dear, and sitting just behind you - and just out of reach - for hours, I was able to give your body my full attention. While the spectacle was indeed more than pleasant in an aesthetic sense, I will confess to having to rearrange my shorts once or twice as things kept getting strained, so to speak.

Strong shoulders, a trim waist and a lovely, fine, firm ass. Once in a while, I even got a bit of side-boob as you moved. Yeah, I'm a guy - what can I say? It would have been enough to keep any man focussed, Emma.

The breeze was in our face as we moved towards the short and I realized that I could smell you - the healthy scent of a woman in her prime and working hard. I liked it.

We talked of this and that on our way. I spent a lot of time looking at those dimples on your lower back. Don't know why I find them so entrancing, but I do.

The shore was getting nearer and your scent started to mingle with that of the pines and spruces ahead.

You paused again and wiggled out of your shorts, leaving you wearing nothing but your thong bikini bottom, I must confess it was a bit difficult for me to keep steering a proper course thereafter. I kept thinking of your showing me that French poem about an ancient temple dedicated to the beauty of the female posterior. Being in such a look-but-don't-touch setting had me ready to make a pilgrimage.

As we got nearer the shore, individual trees and the odd individual large rock became visible. We paused to study the shore ahead of us and discussed where to make landfall; you pointed with your paddle and we headed in that direction.

The sun was at the perfect height to raise shadows on your back and I spent as much time watching your form as I did the trees ahead.

A small, shallow bay or inlet slowly became apparent. As we got still closer, we could see it contained a small beach. That would make landing much easier than the rocks we had launched from that morning.

Individual trees at what would be our landing became clear. We could see that the beach backed onto a hill perhaps 10 metres high, up the centre of which ran what was clearly a good path. I could sense that there would be a good campsite at the top.

As we approached the beach - which turned out to be fine light sand - you stopped paddling and I turned us in so that we touched side-on, with the water just ankle-deep. You hopped out, stretched your legs after hours sitting in one place, then tied the painter to a waterside bush. I joined you and we left the canoe for a second to do a quick exploration.

The hill, while steep enough, posed no barrier to movement and the ground at top was both level and covered with soft grass. A few trees provided shade and points to attach our tarp to. Despite no evidence of anyone else having been there anytime recently, there was a good fire pit and even a small stack of dry firewood. (The last visitor had obviously been aware of northern courtesies.) Moreover, the site gave an amazing view of almost the entire lake. As close to ideal as one could imagine.

And no mosquitoes or black flies! I ask you, my girl, was this a Dream or what?

The next few minutes were spent carrying camp stores and equipment up the hill, followed by the canoe, which we decided to bring up rather than risk having it drift away. I took a moment to lay a fire in the pit for later while you hung our food up in a tree to keep it out of reach of any passing animals.

Both of us were already topless and, as we might as well have been the only people on the planet, it seemed natural to me to drop the rest of my clothing at the top and carry on wearing just my canoe shoes. You looked at me, but chose to keep your bikini bottom on. I will admit to being a touch disappointed, but as the whole thing could've been stuffed into a shot-glass, I had to admit that the view was still pretty good. Those tiny strings running over your hips and down between your cheeks were definitely arousing - as I think you know very well, love! Such a classic butt, too!

It was late afternoon by the time we had set up camp. We were both hot and damp with perspiration.

Looking at each other wordlessly, we nodded and slid down the bank to the beach. The water was shocking at first, but we dove in straight away, emerging yelping with the cold, but happy to be in it. You shed your thong and tossed it up on the shore. We laughed and splashed one another in the shallows.

I'd left a few cans of beer (hey - it was my dream, right?) in the water and, climbing out on a convenient rock the size of a concert piano, we popped a couple and toasted the day.

I took the remaining cans with me as we climbed back up the hill to the camp. There was a tree up there which looked as if a magician had created it just for watching the sunset. Its smooth trunk leaned back just a little and there was a smooth, flat rock just in front of it to sit on. I sat down first and you sat on my lap.

It was something out of Disney or National Geographic, Em. A large lake, dotted with small islands, a red-orange-and-gold sunset just starting to form. On a small point off to our right, we could see a doe and her fawn come down to the water to drink. Improbably gorgeous, but that's what dreams are about. The cry of a loon echoed from somewhere.

As we sat there, you leaned back against me, then let your head come back further onto my shoulder while you watched the gathering sunset clouds. It was beginning to turn just a little cool and your body warmth was welcome. At first I contented myself with holding my hands on your hips, but I was soon running them softly up and down your flanks.

You gave a soft murmur of contentment at my touch and, feeling very lucky with my lot, I moved them onto your stomach, then slowly up, feeling your ribs beneath your soft skin as my fingers drifted up to your breasts. They settled there - the proverbial 'perfect handful'. I never cease to be amazed at how beautiful, how erotic your boobs are, Em. I stoked them gently with my fingertips and felt your hands move from your lap to begin stroking the outside of my thighs.

I lifted and weighed your boobs and felt myself become hard between us. You must have felt it, too, for you giggled and, shifting, freed it to pop up between your legs.

You could only reach the head, cupping and stroking and rolling it gently in your hands. From time to time, you gave it a firm squeeze and I could feel my blood pressure rise.

Know what, Em? I really, really enjoy just that kind of sweet, slow stimulation. Don't get me wrong - I just love every other type and part of our love-making, but for me, this is almost better than the rest. Oh, I look forward to what follows, but this sort of extended, intimate caressing is both warming and exciting at the same time, Emma - and you are so damned good at it, too! I'd be happy to do it for hours - before moving on, of course. Someday, I'd like to take a full day off to do nothing but do that.

(To be honest, Em, just the thought, the hope of that time sometime in the future has me hard with desire for you, just sitting in my chair. How I miss you, darling girl. What the mere thought of you does to me!)

I slid one of my hands down between your legs and started gently massaging your labia. You weren't yet wet for me, but I knew that would change. I alternated pulling your lips from side to side and stroking one finger up and down their length. I could feel your body shift against mine and smile to myself, knowing I was on the right track to pleasing you.

Your fingers continued their gentle arousal of my head and I found myself growing harder by the minute. My balls were feeling swollen and full; I could feel my heart pounding.

I stroked my one finger between your lips at last to find your depths warmly wet and inviting. As I penetrated for the first time, you gasped in pleasure and squeezed me hard. Moving your klegs further apart, you reached down to my shaft and began stroking it with one hand while continuing your stimulation above with the other.

I continued to work your soft entrance with the fingers of one hand while rolling your nipple in the other. I stretched it out away from your body, pinched it gently and you moaned by my ear.

Your hand grasped the skin of my shaft more firmly and began to pump it up and down, slowly at first, then faster.

I squeezed your entire breast and felt your hand squeeze my manhood in response. I felt a warmth, a pressure, building behind my balls and knew I was coming close. I switched my lower hand from your entrance to your pearl, rolling and stroking it. You began to give soft cries of joy as your own climax approached.

I shifted my hands to up under your arms and lifted you off my lap. I felt your hand guiding my engorged head under you and I slowly lowered you onto me, feeling your slippery warmth on me as you settled lower.

With you sitting on me like that, Em, I wasn't in much position to do much, so I went back to playing with your breasts, both hands now. You began rocking your hips slowly and I felt your inner muscles begin to clutch at me.

There wasn't much stimulation, but we were in no hurry. In my dream, we must have spent half an hour linked like that, watching the sun finally hit the horizon and slowly sink beneath it. As an extra treat, fireflies came out to flitter around us.

It was a deeply satisfying time, Em, but eventually, almost by mutual unspoken agreement, we rolled off the rock I was sitting on. The only light now was from the half-moon, the bright stars and the fireflies. That suited me well but, having placed you gently on your back onto the soft grass, I found a lighter in my pack and lit the fire.

I came back to where you were waiting for me and lay down with my head between your thighs. You tasted different, as you always do after I've actually been in you - just a bit tarter, perhaps - I found the taste wonderful as I leaned down to properly worship your ladybits. We were both pretty turned on and I knew it would be getting chilly soon enough, so I didn't take it as slowly as I otherwise might have. Instead, I worked hard to give you your first of the day, licking and swirling my tongue between your folds, stroking your G-spot with a finger and nibbling your clit with my lips.

Your cries grew louder and I could hear them echoing across the water beneath us. Suddenly you roared and clutched my head to you. I continued to lick before you pushed my head back, panting and stroking my hair in the darkness.

I gave you a little time, then slid up and forward, guiding my cock into your pussy as I went. I felt your legs come up around me and your cries started all over again as I pumped my length in and out of you. We made love for what seemed forever beside the flickering flames,

My manhood was rock-hard and I could feel every wrinkle inside you. You started grunting every time I bottomed out and I knew you wouldn't be long. I slowed my pace to make it last longer, but your heels started pulling me into you faster, so I began to go as fast as I could.

In a blaze of pleasure, I came and pulled myself down onto you as hard as I could and heard you begin to scream your own happiness from below me. My organ pumped and throbbed inside you and I could hear us moving our combined juices between us before we inevitably slowed down and then stopped entirely.

Em, it was a magical experience for me. I felt so much in love with my woman, so wonderfully satisfied with her presence and so powerfully pleased by her body. It's hard to express it properly; I can only say it was what love-making - sex, fucking, whatever you want to call it - is supposed to be.

We lay there by the campfire for a while, but it was getting cooler and we had to put on some clothes. We made cocoa over the fire and, sitting next to you by the flames under a sleeping bag, your head came down again on my shoulder.

That was the end of it, I guess. I wish it had gone on longer, for I do so like to cuddle.

Please tell me your publisher isn't extending the tour, Emma.

Your patiently waiting love,

Jason