Emma and Naomi Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 Last Chapter.
1.9k words
4.09
11.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Emma, we're going to be late!" Naomi yelled down the hall from the living room where she waited for Emma. "I'm almost done!" Emma yelled back. They were going out to their second year anniversary to a fancy restaurant named Claire's. When Emma was finally ready, they got in the car and drove down.

"Wearing any panties?" Naomi said putting her hand in between Emma's thigh while she drove with the other.

"No, mistress."

"Good, we won't be needing that for what we're doing tonight." Naomi's hand met with Emma's slit and lightly massaged it daring not to go in.

"Oh...god, you're making me so wet, mistress." Emma moaned while she squirmed under Naomi's touch.

"I know. I'm making you ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Try not to cum yet." Naomi said, ignoring her question. She instead put her fingers in her mouth to taste Emma's sweet creamy juices.

Naomi pulled into a parking space of Claire's and walked over to Emma's side. She opened the door and put one of Emma's legs on her shoulder and forcefully pushed Emma back on the divider.

"I have to taste you. Just once." Naomi took her tongue and started from her slit to her clit in one long lick making Emma gasp. She wanted so badly for her to keep going but Naomi gently put Emma's leg down and kissed her ever so gently. They walked hand in hand towards the doors of the restaurant and asked to be seated in a secluded booth. They were seated in the far back corner of the restaurant with a curtain just for extra privacy. When they were done ordering their drinks, Emma hid herself away in the menu still dripping from earlier. Just then, Naomi had seen someone she recognized and call them over.

"Val, Brandy, what brings you here?" Naomi said as she stood up to hug the two women. Emma still hadn't looked up from her menu to be introduced to Naomi's friends.

"Looks like someone's hungry."

Emma recognized that voice. It wasn't in the same tone as when she had heard it the first time, but it was her, she knew it. Emma looked up from her menu to find Berry, along with her was her mistress. Emma quickly got up from her seat to officially introduce herself.

"H-Hey, I'm Emma

"Hi, I almost didn't recognize you, I'm Brandy." Brandy said as she pulled Emma closer.

"Yeah I uh, I heard your voice and it brought me back to that day."

"Same. Only I saw you instead of... heard." Brandy said nervously. she waited a bit as of contemplating something before she spoke again "Is it making you wet thinking about it," Brandy leaned in closer.

Emma was caught off guard for a moment, but admitted to herself that right now, Emma wasn't the only person making her excited in this moment " Mmmmh a little." Emma was about to kiss her right then and there, but she felt a pulling on the skirt she was wearing separating her and Brandy.

" Woah, why don't we save all of that for a more appropriate time," Said Val.

" Aww, but she so yummy." Brandy groaned.

" Well i guess we can let them sit next to each other at least." suggested Naomi.

Val thought a bit. " Ok, as long as it's not interrupting you guyses date."

"Not at all, It would make it a little more interesting even."Naomi said looking into Emma's eye's as if she's got a naughty little secret. All four ladies sat down in the booth and ordered their food when the waiter came by. While they were waiting for their food, Naomi and Val started talking about their jobs and sharing different anicdotes while Emma and Brandy just listened. Emma was just about to say something, when she felt something on her leg. She casually looked down to see Brandy's finger tracing her leg. She bit lip and looked at Brandy who was acting as if nothing was happening and was listening to the conversation. Emma let out a sigh and leaned back to give Brandy more room to run her finger farther between her thighs. Brandy put more of her hand on Emma's thigh and pulled her skirt up.

Emma lifted her butt up a little so Brandy could pull her skirt up around her waist. Brandy found that Emma wasn't wearing any panties and whispered "Dirty girl," to Emma just low enough so Val and Naomi couldn't hear. Brandy lightly ran her finger over Emma's clit and started rubbing it. Emma fidgeted a little under Brandy's finger and tried not to moan out how good it felt.

She moved down to Emma's slit and spread her juices around on her clit. The waiter came back behind Emma and Naomi and had seen what they were doing. Emma leaned her head back to sink into her ecstasy when she saw that the waiter seen them. By this time, Val and Naomi noticed what was happening and decided to watch also. Emma gasped and tried to pulled Brandy's fingers out of her. Brandy, on the other hand, had other plans. She resisted Emma's hands and rubbed harder and faster on her clit making Emma squirm and whimper.

All three of them: the waiter, Val, and Naomi, were all watching Brandy finger rub Emma's little funny to the brink of cumming. " NO, Wait, You Can't!" Emma whisper screamed trying not to alert the other customers. She felt it embarrassing to cum in such a respectable place but it felt so fucking good.

Brandy's fingers were deep inside of her finding her most sensitive spots while the palm of her hand was brushing against the hood of her clit. "Oh m.... Don't Stop. Please Don't Stop." Brandy pushed her fingers in harder and faster causing Emma to grip the table bracing for the intensity that this orgasm would bring. Waves of heat rushed over Emma's body as she felt her oragsm take over. She arched her back away from the seat and curled her toes feeling all that it had to give her.

Brandy kept fingering her pussy hoping to draw out the orgasm longer. Emma gave a noiseless cry squeezing her eyes closed, trying her best to keep quiet while this soul tipping orgasm burst through her without remorse. Emma felt another wave of an orgasm come over her as she was just about to get over her current one. "Oh, Oh, Oh MY Fucking God, You're So Good, Feel So....." She was silenced by her second orgasm which just as intense as the last one, if not more. Naomi looked over to the waiter and seen that he was on the brink of having the biggest, most noticeable hard on she had ever seen.

When Emma was finally calming down from her orgasms, Brandy pulled her fingers out and sucked it off. She then held Emma's chin to her and licked Emma's lips before she gave her a full on kiss. Emma could taste her cum on Brandy's tongue which made her horny all over again.

"So...did you like the show?" Naomi said talking to the waiter.

"Uh...I..uh well I didn't. You don't. you know I'm just gonna go."

When the waiter was without of ear shot, Val wasted no time.

"Oh my god, did you see how huge it was. I swear if I wasn't gay..." Val said imagining how it'd feel to be stretched out by him.

"Anyway!" Naomi said ignoring Val's vulgarity. "You remember when I gave that note to your friend here?" Naomi said nodding to Brandy. "That note gave the info of our special day. I wanted to make this day a little more special for you, thus the fingering under the table."

"I appreciate it, babe, but how will I ever repay you."

"You'll think of something" Naomi said grinning at her lover.

An hr later, all four girls were laughing and talking having a good time. A third of the restaurant was gone, so they could be as loud as the wanted from where they sat. Meanwhile Emma was still trying to figure out how to pay her debt to Naomi. After awhile she opted to pull what Brandy did earlier and do what she does best.

Emma slid her foot out her heel and rose it across to Naomi's seat.

"So Brandy, how did y-you..." Naomi felt Emma's toe caressing up and down on her thigh.

"How did I, what? Brandy queried while sipping her wine.

"How did you meet Val?" Naomi powered through not paying attention to Brandy's answer. The only on her mind was Emma's dainty little foot teasing her in all the right places. She looked up at her to find those smooth hazelnut eyes staring right back at her with a smirk planted right there with them.

Smug bitch, she thought

"Hey, why don't you tell them how we met, babe?" Emma asked innocently.

"Ok" Naomi proceeded to tell their story. Prostitution. Yadeyada. Bank robbery. Yadeyada. She's my sister. Yadeyada. While Naomi gave the group the gist, Emma's toe was relentlessly circling her sopping wet clit. She felt it get hard and throb against her the longer she rubbed.

Emma was giving it all she had but Naomi was so disciplined, it was as if nothing was happening. Emma wanted to wreck her, just to wipe that cool calm and collected look off her face. She started tugging and flicking Naomi's poor little clit until suddenly, Naomi jumped up from her seat claiming she had to go to the bathroom.

"Val, come with?"

"Uuuhhh sure, I guess." Val said suspiciously. When they both left from the table. Emma slipped her shoe back on and relaxed back into her chair when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"What?"

"What was that about?"

"Oh yeah, I just fucked her under the table."

"No shit, really?" Brandy looked over in the direction of the bathroom. "Do you think they're screwing in there."

"Yea probably, she was pretty fucking wet, got me horny just thinking of it."

Brandy thought for a second. She knew what she wanted, and she intended to get it " I can fix that."

When Naomi and Val walked in where people were suppose to be eating, they saw that everyone had left. The closer they got to their table, the more they heard shuffling and they saw that curtain was drawn. When they were right over the table, they heard moaning and slurping and giggling. When they opened the curtain, they found Brandy on her knees on the table and leaning on booth fully naked and Emma face deep in her pussy, licking Brandy's wet opening and rimming her asshole. "Holyshit, Yes Yes Yes. Don't stop. Don't ever fucking stop" cried Brandy. "Mmmmmhh yeah you want me to eat your pussy? Hhmmm?"

"Yes, eat my cunt, lick it clean"

"You're my dirty little whore?"

"Yes! Fuck! Yeah!"

"You like it don't you Berry, you like having your tight little asshole licked?

" Oh God Yes, Fuck Me, Fuck my little asshole!"

Just as Emma was about to stick a finger in Brandy's orifice, she looked over to find Naomi and Val watching them.

"Oh Shit!"

"What is it, baby?" Brandy said now looking over to her mistress.

"Aww Shit!"

"Don't stop on our account." Val said giggling.

"Yea, I don't know about Val here, but, uh, I might wanna join in. Val?"

"Sure, I mean, I'm pretty satisfied from the bathroom but, what the hell, let's do it.

The End.

Always fun to end it with a cliffhanger, right?