Emma Ch. 02

Story Info
Our hero falls into a nest of sex obsessed women.
2.3k words
4.3
40.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BANJAR
BANJAR
36 Followers

Thanks to all of you who contacted me and insisted that I finish the story of Emma. This plot has been crawling around in my head for six months. It is a scenario that I would dearly love to be a part of but alas, it is all just fiction.


After dropping off Emma at her home, Bill tried to recall every moment of his "date" with an 18 year old nymphet. It was no longer a student-teacher relationship that caused him to suggest she help him chaperone the high school prom but more like a favor to her because she had no date; and more to the point, the fantastic blow job she gave him in an empty classroom only whetted his appetite for more. The frantic ass fuck and blow job in the darkened cafeteria kitchen was followed by another noisy suck job in a darkened parking lot.

His wilted cock did not stir as he drove home, thinking about Emma's mother, her enormous tits and tight jeans over a perfect bubble butt. Once in bed at home, he fell asleep thinking about the two women who had suddenly become the object of every salacious thought in his head. He dreamt fitfully and woke up several times with an erection.

Sunday morning, about 10:00 am his phone rang. It was Emma's mother, Gloria.

"Bill, you drove off before I could thank you for taking Emma to the prom. She did not stop talking about you and the fun she had. I haven't seen her glow like this for ages.

I really want to repay you for your kindness."

"No, Gloria, that's not necessary. I had a good time as well; it reminded me of my high school days."

"Well, Emma and I would like to invite you over for dinner today. If you're not busy, why don't you come over about noon? I'm told my fried chicken is second to none."

Bill thought for about two seconds and accepted the invitation.

He arrived on time with a bottle of wine for himself and Gloria and a bouquet of flowers for the table. The dinner was terrific and he said so several times. All the while, Emma kept making cow eyes at him when she thought her mother wasn't looking. As they sat at the table, she lifted her toe to Bill's crotch, causing him a good deal of discomfort.

As they finished, Emma dashed off to answer the phone. She came back to the dining room and said her friends were going to the lake and could she go. Her mother asked a few questions about who was going, who was driving, etc. and finally agreed.

As she left, Bill helped bring the dishes to the kitchen. Once again, Gloria began to tell Bill about Emma's night at the prom.

"I can't remember when she was so excited about a dance. What did you two do that caused her to get to wound up?"

"Well, I guess she enjoyed dancing with some of the boys who were too stupid not to ask her themselves. She looked fantastic."

"That's true. She has blossomed out to be quite a young lady. I am very proud of her grades. She said she was the brightest student in your class and that you paid special attention to her."

Bill began to sweat a bit because the questions were getting a little too close to the real reason Emma was glowing. Gloria suggested they retire to the family room where there was a wide screen TV. The room had a large leather couch and a few easy chairs as well.

Bill picked out a chair, Gloria sat on the couch.

"You can see the screen better from over here," she said.

She patted the cushion next to her. Bill considered for a second. Emma was gone and he sensed an invitation to get closer to Gloria. He moved over and sat next to her. He watched the TV for a short time and then realized that Gloria was looking more at him.

"You know, Bill, I think there is more to know about Emma's prom night than she is telling me. I know she is on the verge of being sexually active. Do you suppose she sneaked off with one of the boys during the dance?"

Bill was really nervous now. He thought to himself, "How much does she really know?"

He coughed and was momentarily at a loss for words.

" Well, of course I was not with her every minute but I cannot imagine that she would have done something wrong while we were there."

"I didn't say that what she might have done was wrong but I know my daughter.

On Friday, after her last class with you, she came home with the same excitement in her eyes. C'mon Bill, tell me what is really going on between you two. I assure you I can handle the truth."

Bill felt he was trapped.

"Well, I realized early on that Emma had more than just student-teacher feelings about me. I tried not to encourage her but as you know, she has a way of getting what she wants." He paused for a moment, wondering how far he should go.

Gloria shocked him to the core when she said,

"You know, when I kissed her good night on Friday, I smelled something strange in her breath. I smelled it again Saturday night as well. For a while I didn't know what it was and then it hit me. I'll bet my bra that you two sucked each other off in the classroom after the class left and again on Saturday night. Emma has been swallowing cum!"

Bill decided to give up pretending. This woman was just as good as her daughter in getting what she wanted.

"I'm sorry, I should never have let her get to me the way she did. She knew I was often staring at her breasts and then she just came up to me and opened her blouse and bra.

I couldn't help myself and she kept going further and further and before I knew it, she was going down on me. I know I should have stopped her but it's been over a year since I had any kind of sexual contact with a woman and I lost control. I am really sorry, Gloria. I assure you it won't happen again."

He rose to leave but Gloria grabbed his arm.

"Don't be sorry. I knew she was going to be sexually active and I am glad she did it with you instead of those slimy boys in the school. Was that all that happened? Don't hold out on me."

Throwing caution to the wind, Bill said,

"We had another session in the cafeteria kitchen and again on the way home. I don't know what else to tell you," he said looking down at the floor.

"Well, mister, I know her tits would attract any red-blooded American boy. But, now you can tell me what you think of these? "

Bill turned to Gloria and saw that she had flipped her sweater over her head, exposing the biggest bra full of tit he had ever seen. He thought that this bra must have been designed by a structural engineer, one who had experience with the weight and stress factors for suspension bridges. The tits were the size of two regulation NFL footballs. Gloria reached behind her back and unhooked the bra. Two monster tits fell down to her abdomen. She lifted them up and leaned into Bill's face.

"Now you know where Emma's big tits come from. Would you like a taste?"

By now Bill was completely in her power.

"Welcome to my parlor," said the spider to the fly.

He leaned forward and sucked one nipple and then the other. He tried to push them together so as to suck them both at the same time. Not so. Too much flesh. Gloria was loving it. She threw her head back and moaned. After a few minutes she slid off the couch to the floor. In seconds she had snatched off her jeans and thong. Bill was frantically tearing off his shirt and pants. He joined Gloria on the floor and lay on top of her. Their lips were mashed together; their breathing was fast and noisy.

"Do it, Bill, do it!" she cried.

Bill shifted his weight and brought his stiffened cock to her pussy. He pounded Gloria relentlessly, twisting his body back and forth. Gloria lifted her legs, tilting her torso giving Bill maximum exposure to her groin. He stopped for a moment. She said,

"Do me from behind. You get in deeper that way."

She rolled over onto her hands and knees. Bill knelt behind her and once more shoved into her. He grabbed her hips and banged away. As they continued, they did not notice that Emma had come home and was standing in the doorway, watching the fornicators on the floor. The guy that was supposed to take everyone to the lake had car trouble and the trip was cancelled.

She remembered the night her mother came home drunk, swearing and stumbling through the house. She watched Gloria climb the stairs to her bedroom and shortly she heard the buzz of a vibrator.

"Son of a bitch wouldn't even give me a decent fuck. I gotta get off. Gotta get off."

Emma looked into her mother's bedroom. Gloria had removed her slacks and panties and was vigorously working the vibrator on her cunt. The overhead light illuminated the 40 year old woman's pussy which was wet and slimy. Emma walked up to the bed and reached over and lightly touched her mother's clit. The delirious woman groaned and humped her pelvis upward. Emma leaned closely and, as the vibrator buzzed in the sloppy cunt, she stuck out her tongue and licked her mother's clit. She continued to lap away until finally her mother's body stiffened and she cried out in orgasm. The vibrator was squeezed out onto the bed. Emma stood up and walked over to the head of the bed.

She leaned over and kissed her mother on the mouth. Gloria had passed out.

This event ran through Emma's mind and she watched Bill ram his cock into her mother.

She was strangely not jealous but drawn to the fucking couple. She removed her clothes and slowly walked into the room. Neither Bill nor Gloria noticed right away. But then Gloria opened her eyes just in time to see her daughter slowly rubbing her own pussy, right next to her. Bill stopped for just a moment and stared at the two women. Gloria motioned for Emma to sit on the couch with her legs draped on each side of her head.

She pulled her daughter closer until the young cunt was right under her chin. She shoved her face into Emma's pubis and worked her tongue inside. Bill continued shoving his cock into the now sloppy cunt but lessened the force of his thrust.

Now both women were moaning. Bill looked at Emma and they smiled. Bill was now beyond being surprised and anything these two did was fine with him. Still, he wanted to be the first to fuck Emma so he pulled out of her mother.

"I want to be the first to fuck Emma," he quietly said.

Gloria said,

"Fine but don't cum inside her. I don't need a pregnant girl on my hands. "

Gloria layed out on the soft carpeted floor of the room and Emma crawled on top of her in the traditional 69. Bill positioned himself behind Emma and brought his dripping cock to her virgin portal. He shoved in and Emma squealed as she drove her tongue into her mother's snatch. Gloria leaned back for a moment as Bill drove his cock in. Then as he backed off for a second, Gloria grabbed her daughter's hips, lifted her head and began to work her tongue into Emma's cunt. Bill resumed his thrust and was now as deep into Emma as his cock allowed. Gloria would lick his balls as they slid back and forth over her face. The three of them now were a tangle of groaning, huffing, slippery, mindless sex. Bill felt the rising of his orgasm. He pulled out of Emma's cunt and moved to penetrate her ass hole. His cock, covered with the juice of Emma's cunt, now slid into her ass. He pumped slowly back and forth in the teenager's rectum. The moaning of the women was increasing. The walls of the room echoed with the sounds of their sucking and slobbering.

Bill knew it was his time, and he pulled out of the young girl's ass, slipped into her cunt for a few thrusts and then pulled out. He grasped his cock and pointed it at Gloria's face. She immediately knew what was about to happen and opened her mouth wide. Bill lowered his cock into her mouth and let fly more cum than he could ever remember. Again and again his cock lurched with another shot of cum into the mouth of this wanton slut. It was too much for her to swallow all at once and some of it dripped over the sides of her mouth. Now empty, Bill pulled out and fell onto the floor on his back, puffing and wheezing from his efforts. The two women resumed their frantic tongue work on each other's pussy until they too, cried out in orgasm. All three lay on the floor next to Bill. For a moment they looked at each other and then all three broke into gales of laughter. They rolled into a threesome clutch and kissed each other over and over. At that moment, the TV erupted withThe Star Spangled Banneras the two baseball teams stood at attention, their hats over their chests.

Gloria summed it up rather well when she said,

"I am too damned weak to stand up!"

BANJAR
BANJAR
36 Followers