Emma Ch. 35

Story Info
Salim is jealous of Amna's love for Fluff.
3.2k words
4
17.2k
00

Part 35 of the 50 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just love cocks too much!" Fluff explained to Amna with a broad grin. "I'm just cock-mad. I love them when they thrust into me, I don't care which hole. I love the feel of them on the corners of my lips. I love the piss and semen they produce. There's just nothing I don't love about cocks."

Amna was sure that that was true, as she lay back on Fluff's bed, looking around on the wall at the huge blown-up photographs of all the erect penises, many of them thrusting inside mouths and cunts. She had never seen such a display before. Fluff worked for the television station where Amna was now working for, and her job was as a fluffer, an occupation she cherished so much that she'd even allowed herself to be named after it. She was the one who ensured that the men would always be able to achieve full erection, and got even the tiredest penis to ejaculate over Amna in the final crucial shots that usually determined the success of a session. She had taken a shine to Amna, and soon established that she enjoyed making love with women like herself as much as, if not more than, she enjoyed it with her male co-stars.

Fluff hadn't bothered herself too much with the filmed performances of the station, though she was always prepared to assist whenever her services might be required, or when it was necessary to make up numbers. Amna envied Fluff's skill and enthusiasm at lovemaking, whereas she was happiest when the whole business was over and she could make her way home. Fluff was only a couple of years older than her, which made her one of the few girls she worked with who she could feel really comfortable talking to about the things which really interested her. The music she listened to was much more to Amna's taste than anything her aunt or her agent listened to. And she seemed to understand Amna's attitude towards sex than many girls who were much less keen on it than Fluff herself.

Fluff's enthusiasm for penises extended beyond her job, and the selection of magnificent specimens photographed about her room. She enjoyed sex with men well beyond the call of duty, boasting that it was a bad day if she'd only had one cock inside her all day. Her enthusiasm extended to having a tattoo emblazoned across her face although it severely restricted the range of rôles she could ever take if she were ever to be serious about an acting career. It featured the pink, red and purple glory of an erect penis stretching from the corner of her jaw, where the testicles swelled about her neck, across her nose and cheeks on one side to climax in pinkish yellow globules of come about her eye and onto her forehead. Nobody could be sure what Fluff's slim face was really like (though her nose was quite thin and short and her eyes sparkled grey-green), because nobody could look at her face without focusing on this tattooed penis. This wasn't the only tattoo on her body, though it was clearly the most prominent. There was an erect penis tattooed on each of her shoulders around her inoculation scars, and a floral cunt tattooed on her thigh. Her hair was shaved off totally, from her head as well as her cunt, but she enjoyed her appearance and most particularly the reaction it provoked.

"Blokes just get a hard on looking at me!" Fluff said with a grin. "When I see their cock bulging in their trousers, about to cream the inside of their underpants, I just say to them: How about it! My cunt's yours. You wanna fuck me, you're welcome!" She spread her legs so that Amna could appreciate the slightly reddened exterior of her cunt. "How about you, Amna? You wanna fuck?"

Both Amna and she were naked. In fact this was a prerequisite for coming into Fluff's flat. "You're not getting past the fucking threshold, with these on!" She announced, when Amna arrived, lifting up her tee-shirt to uncover the base of her enormous breasts. "I don't want anyone in my fucking flat wearing any clothes. You just take your fucking things off now, or you can just fuck off."

Amna always felt more comfortable naked anyway, so it wasn't long till her clothes were discarded and her nipples felt comfortable, free of the pressure of the cloth restraining them. Fluff's body was much slimmer than Amna's. Her wrists and arms were slender, and her legs though full at the thighs, were generally slim and tapering. Her breasts were not large, but Amna suspected, from their shape and the firmness to the touch of her fingers and the lick of her tongue, that like her own they had been artificially enhanced.

It hadn't been too many minutes after Fluff had brought Amna into her bedroom that the two of them were engaged in serious sexual exploration, but Amna wondered what her friend meant by asking her to fuck her. Fluff noticed her quizzical expression.

"Don't get me wrong, sweetheart. I love women. I could have sex with women forever. But what they've not got, and what men do have, is a cock. I just don't feel like I've even been touched unless I've been properly fucked. Don't you ever feel like that?"

To be honest, Amna never did. Penises didn't really interest her. What they did between her legs was always somewhat distant from what she considered as satisfactory lovemaking. She knew she was supposed to enjoy it, and occasionally it troubled her that it didn't really, but she understood, not least from Fatima's enthusiasm and the films she'd seen with Susan that fucking with a penis was what most women actually preferred. "Have you got a dildo I can use?" She asked Fluff politely.

"Have I got a fucking dildo?" Snorted Fluff. "What do you fucking think I am?" She clambered over the sheets of the bed in which the two girls had been lying, her taut slim buttocks behind her, and pulled open the door of the bedside cabinet. "Just have a fucking look at these fuckers!"

Amna bent over and admired an array of dildos, of all sizes, dimensions and colours. Fluff bent over and picked one out which was particularly realistic, with a half-pair of testicles affixed to their base. It was more than fourteen inches long with very realistic veins fashioned on the outside.

"You strap the fucker on, and then just fuck me. Back and front, I don't fucking care!"

Amna examined it cautiously. It was larger than any that Fatima had ever used on her and substantially larger than any real penis that had ever been inside her. "I don't know. I've never used one before."

"Never fucking used one!" Exclaimed Fluff, with genuine surprise. "Haven't you ever been fucked by one?"

"Well, yes! I've had it done to me, but I've never done it myself. Fatima uses one in her training, but Aunt Salim doesn't like them very much. I'm just not sure what to do."

"Would you prefer if I fucked you with it?" Asked Fluff tenderly.

Amna eyed it with some concern, and then glanced down at her shaven cunt. She wasn't at all sure she'd even be able to get it inside her. And wouldn't it hurt? "No. I think I'd rather..."

Fluff smiled. "I'll fasten it to you. You just get on top of me, and pretend to be a man. Well, not a real man. Not with fucking tits like yours. Just push your bum back and forth, like you do when you're on top in a fuck session, and I'll help get you going with my fingers. It'll be fun. You see!"

It surprised Amna just how much fun it actually turned out to be. She plunged the enormous phallus deeper and deeper into Fluff's cunt, which had a capacity way beyond her own, and followed Fluff's directions, as her lover put her fingers to Amna's cunt and anus, massaging and arousing her clitoris and anus, on occasion getting almost her whole hand inside Amna's cunt, and lifting her arse above her legs. A strange wave of pleasure communicated through her body. She was actually enjoying it! Fluff, too, seemed to enjoy it: gasping and groaning with the deep thrusts, a wild gleam in her eyes, her tongue drooping maniacally from her mouth.

"Oh! Oh!" Cried Amna in ecstasy, forgetting herself. She threw herself down onto Fluff's bare breasts, the dildo still half inside her and three of Fluff's fingers deep inside her anus. "Oh, Fluff! Is this what it's always like for you!" She cried as she buried her face on her lover's penis-emblazoned face, dribble from her mouth intermixing with Fluff's saliva on the sharply defined contours of Fluff's tattooed semen spurt. "Oh! If only it was like this at work! If only it were always like this!"

Not everyone shared Amna's passion for Fluff. Salim knew she wouldn't like her even before they met. Amna's enthusiastic descriptions of her best girlfriend filled her only with disgust. Even Fluff's job assisting male sex stars achieve erections and to ejaculate disgusted her enough. The fact that she sometimes worked as a body double to participate in sexual activities the starring actresses either didn't relish or couldn't stomach didn't endear her any more. Why did Amna's friend have to be so vulgar? She didn't like the fact that there was now yet another rival to her niece's affections along with Fatima, Susan and, of course, the countless men and women who had sex with her on set (but somehow seemed much less of a threat).

Fluff's influence on Amna was immediately apparent when she insisted on wearing a series of grotesque penis-like dildos all the time, whether she was clothed or unclothed. She was just like one of those dildo dykes Salim saw in town, and of course a little like she knew Susan was these days. Some of these dildos were absolutely monstrous. Salim was not particularly knowledgeable on this issue, but she was sure that very few men had penises nearly as long as some of the longer of Amna's dildos. One or two were more than a foot long! They were not always the same colour as Amna's very dark skin, which looked even odder in contrast. When Amna dressed in her brief tee-shirts or singlets, the dildo protruded incongruously through the flies at the front of her jeans or shorts. It was a gross encumbrance which she took with her always as she walked around the streets, going to work or travelling by train. Salim was appalled by it, but Amna stubbornly refused to ever take it off. She was proud of the obscenity of it. What must people think!

When they made love together or shared the same bed, which they still did most nights, even when Fatima was also staying and shared the bed with them, Salim would insist that Amna remove the horrible thing, and discard it from sight. No! she wasn't interested in having that monstrosity pushed inside her vagina, however moist and welcoming it might be. The very thought made her feel quite nauseous, and the fact that it superficially resembled a real penis didn't attract her in the slightest. Men had never attracted her, and their penises attracted her least of all. Besides, she wanted to retain as much as she could of her virginity. However much Amna, and particularly Fatima, tried persuading her, it was better by far to keep these things as far from her inner thighs as possible. She felt especially disgusted when Fatima and Amna played with them, strapping them to their buttocks and thrusting them deep inside each other. This was one game she had no intention of ever playing!

When Fluff arrived to visit Amna, announcing almost immediately on arrival that she couldn't stay long because she had made an appointment to visit a boyfriend afterwards, Salim's dislike of the girl was immediate and intense. It certainly didn't help when Fluff elaborated that the 'boyfriend' in question was someone she'd only met for a few minutes earlier that day. What Salim most disliked about her was, of course, her appearance. Although Amna had told her a little about Fluff's tattoos and habits, it somehow hadn't prepared her at all for the sight of her, naked within seconds of closing the front door to the flat behind her. Her face was totally obscured by the most ghastly tattoo. It was the full-size image of an ejaculating penis, totally disguising her features which may have otherwise been ugly or pretty, but were now undeniably gross. Otherwise she was a skinny girl with very pale skin. Her habitual nudity quite clearly did not extend to sunbathing. A patch of light brown freckles covered her chest, and her short pubic hair was unkempt and slightly worn, particularly around the mouth of her vagina.

Fluff was immediately too forward, kissing Salim full on the mouth. She regretted that she was wearing only her lingerie. She should have kept on her scarf and gown: clearly she was giving the wrong signals to the slut. She pushed Fluff off her, and coldly and politely greeted her. Amna, who appeared behind her, naked and with her favourite black fourteen-inch dildo strapped to her waist was much less reserved. Salim recognised Amna's affection and delight with not a little regret. What could it be about this repulsive whore that Amna preferred over her own beauty? She stood aside as the two of them embraced and almost immediately, Fluff's tongue protruded from the tattoo on her face, just below the shaft of the penis that stretched over her nose and upper lip, and plunged deeply into Amna's mouth. Salim sighed as she watched Amna's buttocks shiver with pleasure and her own tongue reciprocate Fluff's avidity, her gross dildo pressed against Fluff's slim waist.

Amna disengaged herself from Fluff and Salim examined her face with selfish alarm. She grinned broadly and her eyes emanated an unmistakeable passion and joy Salim had so rarely observed in her niece even in the most passionate of their lovemaking. Amna escorted her lover, with a hand around the tiny buttocks, towards her bedroom. With guilty curiosity, Salim followed the pair as they entered the room.

"You've got an awful lot of posters of the same girl!" Exclaimed Fluff, regarding all the posters of Susan on the wall. "She's not one of your girlfriends, is she?"

Amna looked at Fluff a little sadly. She shook her head. "I just like her films. You must have seen them."

"I don't watch fuck films if I can help it. It's not like the real thing, is it?" Fluff walked towards a poster of Susan being fucked up the anus while she grasped the penis of a large black man. "I don't know what you mean by not liking cock, though. There's enough fucking cocks here! Not as much as on my wall, but enough of the fuckers!"

Salim hesitated in the hallway. She knew she wouldn't be welcome company, but she felt some reluctance in leaving her niece in the clutches of this vulgar little slut. Her language! However, Salim could see that her presence was definitely not wanted when Amna dragged Fluff away from the poster and onto the bed beside her: and, if by chance it might be, she really didn't want to know. She discreetly closed Amna's bedroom door and retreated to the living room.

She sat down on the sofa, turned on the television and was unable to concentrate as she scanned through the countless television channels with the aid of her remote. All she could think of was Fluff and Amna together, enjoying each other's body, while she was excluded. The image of that repulsive tattoo on Fluff's face recurred in her mind. Didn't Amna find it as obscene as she did? Clearly not, she reflected, as all too soon she heard the distinct sound of Amna's voice screeching out over the noise of the television talk show she had tuned in. It sounded like pain but was almost certainly the sound of ecstasy.

Then she heard Fluff's own voice, slightly high-pitched and much more shrill, gasping out in pants of pleasure, accompanied by a steady rhythmic thump of the bed frame against the wall. There was also the distinct noise of one of Amna's more cacophonous and unpleasant records played at a rather louder volume than her niece usually inflicted on her aunt. The sounds went on and on, making it very difficult for Salim to concentrate on the talk show conversation. Reluctantly she raised the volume of the television to disguise the sounds coming from the bedroom, hooking her bare legs onto the sofa and stroking her long hair in distraction.

Eventually, and not too soon as far as Salim was concerned, the two girls' lovemaking came to an end, and some fifteen minutes later she heard them chatting in the hallway. "I'll have to leave now!" She heard Fluff say. "I'll be late otherwise. I just promised. And besides you know how much I like cock!"

Salim strained her ears to hear what Amna was saying but really couldn't distinguish a word. Then she heard Fluff again. "Yes, of course I'll be back. Yes, I love you. I fucking well do. Don't cry like that, Amna. I do love you. I don't love many people. And you're definitely my best. Yes, it's true! Don't fucking doubt me! I don't have to say it, you know. Yes, I'll definitely spend more time with you next time. All night! Then we'll fuck like there's no fucking tomorrow!"

Then the front door opened, shut and a strange hush descended on the flat, magnified by the fact that Amna's record had stopped playing. It was several minutes until Amna entered the living room, naked of course except for her monstrous dildo, which Fatima noticed with disquiet shone from a fresh moistness. Amna looked sad and happy at the same time and without a word rushed up to Salim, throwing her arms around her and nestling her face on her breasts. Salim gently stroked Amna's long hair with one hand, and held her around the shoulders with the other.

"I'm in love!" Announced Amna after several minutes, not raising her face or looking away from the dildo on which her eyes were focused.

"With that slut?" Asked Salim rather too automatically.

Amna started, and glared at her aunt. "Don't call her that! She's beautiful! You don't know her!"

Salim sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. But are you sure?"

"I think so. I've never been in love before. But I am now." She embraced Salim passionately. "She says she loves me. She says she's going to have a new tattoo with my name on it. She's wonderful. I love her. Oh! Auntie. Is love always like this? Is it always so painful?"

Salim gazed at her niece, whose own gaze was fixed vacantly ahead of her. "Yes, Amna. Yes. It is always painful," she sighed, knowing that she spoke more for her own passion for her niece than in answer to the question. "Love is the most painful thing there is!"