Emma Ch. 39

Story Info
Emma helps with Maisie's education.
1.4k words
4.67
17.9k
00

Part 39 of the 50 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma took her role as Maisie's guardian at least as seriously as she took her role as her lover. She knew the importance of education, and arranged a place for her in the city's premier Naturist College. It was, of course, a private college (the fees for which Emma could now easily afford) and was attended by the children of the wealthy and well-to-do who wished their children to have as fully as possible a naturist upbringing. Not a few were workers in the sex industry like Emma herself, and several others made a living in sex entertainment themselves, so Emma was sure that Maisie was in an appropriate environment. This was an opportunity which Emma rather envied of Maisie. No such option had been made available to her when she was younger. Her parents wouldn't have been able to afford it, even if they'd had the slightest intention of encouraging what they considered to be their daughter's unhealthy obsession.

On those days when Maisie was not required to work at the television station, Emma would drive her to the college along with all the other parents and guardians. She would kiss her young lover affectionately, while Maisie's reaction was somewhat less predictable. Sometimes, she took Emma's kisses almost on sufferance in the way Emma had always considered her own mother's acts of affection. Sometimes, she was very passionate, even sometimes taking the time to kneel down in front of her and tongue her vagina, even in full gaze of her fellow students. Emma was very embarrassed about this, though she came to realise that this was to counter the similar attention one of the boys was making to his friend's erect penis in an adjacent car. This might not be the excuse for lovemaking that Emma was most enthusiastic about, but she loved Maisie so much that she couldn't refuse even the smallest act of love. She felt quite helpless as her tongue licked around the slightly thickened mound of her clitoris and the gush of vaginal fluids joined the saliva from Maisie's mouth.

One of Emma's early worries related to Maisie's teachers. She feared that they might take advantage of Maisie or the other students. The college had an atmosphere slightly charged with sensuality with so many naked men and women. But she was reassured by the college's ethical policies. The college had a very uncompromising attitude towards sexual liaisons between staff and student; however lax it was with regards to sexual relationships between staff which, although not exactly encouraged, was nearly expected and certainly very common. However genuine or mutual the affection there might be between a teacher and student, any sexual relationship resulted in instant dismissal, a sanction which the headmaster regretted had had to be enforced on occasion. It was not thought appropriate for staff to have anything other than professional relationships with their wards, although the college had no expressed opinion regarding the ethics or otherwise of sexual relationships in general. What a student did outside its province of concern was neither one thing nor another. Although the staff may very well have suspected that Emma's relationship with Maisie might have a sexual element (and knowing Maisie's tendency to boast, such suspicions may very easily have been confirmed) there was no evidence of it when she attended the Parents and Teachers Evenings, along with all the other naked parents and guardians.

Maisie certainly had sexual relations with other students. Emma might regret the extent of Maisie's boasting and the details in which she divulged them, but she felt unable to do anything about it. Censoriousness was not a role she could play without too much hypocrisy. Much of this sexual activity took place at college, though how the teachers could remain oblivious to its occurrence was beyond Emma. It took place in the playing field, in the gym, in the playground, in the toilets and sometimes in the classroom. On occasion, Maisie invited her friends back with her to their home, where no pretence at all was made of their sexual activity. Emma would sit in the living room, listening to the gasps of sexual passion emitting from Maisie's room, coming either from her lover or from her friends. Although, she regretted this lack of exclusivity in her love life, it seemed somehow more appropriate that a young girl like Maisie with those much the same age as herself. She refused all of Maisie's suggestions that she participate in her sex games, particularly vehemently when they involved the boys. However unthreatening their young penises might seem, she had no wish to have one of them inside her, thank you very much!

Naturally, Maisie's best friends at college were those who like herself made a living from sex television or sex video. It was they who she had most in common and most likely to meet at the television studios. Thankfully, none of her soap opera colleagues attended the same college, as that would have presented Emma with rivals at college and at work. However, her closest friends had become very frequent visitors, often making love with Maisie in her full gaze in the living room or in the kitchen. "Oh, Emma won't mind!" She'd hear Maisie saying, while feeling a pang of jealousy as she watched Isambard, Priscilla or Eglantine stimulate her lover to passionate cries of ecstasy which Emma was glad there were no neighbours to overhear.

Emma didn't want Maisie's studies to suffer as a result of her full sex-life, and was extremely strict about her doing her homework. This was an effort which seemed to consume almost all her evenings at home, made particularly difficult by Maisie's attempts to divert Emma away from the task of coaching her through Mathematics, Geography and English Literature by stroking her vagina or kissing her breasts.

"Not now, Maisie!" Emma would say sternly, brushing Maisie's hands off her with regret. The sacrifices she made for her lover! "Let's try this again. If the sum of the angles of a triangle are always 180°, what is the sum of the angles of a rectangle given that is constituted of two triangles."

Maisie was a bright girl however much she was easily distracted. "That's twice 180°. Erm, 360°. Must we do this, Emma darling?" She eased a hand between Emma's thighs. "Wouldn't it be much more fun if we made love? Eglantine never does this at home. She and her brother are always fucking together..."

"I don't care what Eglantine does with her brother," winced Emma, who found Eglantine rather attractive if a little simple. "We'll make love afterwards, if you like. But not until we finish all these exercises. If the radius of a circle is 2, express the circle's area in multiples of p."

"4p," answered Maisie hardly hesitating. "Oh this is boring! Wouldn't you much rather make love to me?"

"No!" Lied Emma. "Now, what's the circumference of the same circle?"

"The same thing!" Maisie replied with a humph, removing her hand from Emma's legs and picking up her pencil. She put it in her mouth, and chewed it. "Duncan never has to do this. He fucks all night long. His bum's ever so sore some mornings."

"I hope you don't let anyone put anything up your bottom!" Emma said sternly with alarm.

"So what if I did?" Maisie challenged.

Emma frowned. What sort of relationship did she have when she had neither the moral authority of a parent nor could demand the fidelity of a normal lover? How flawed was their relationship if there was so much open promiscuity and sex? "Just don't!" Emma said firmly. "Now, let's look at this question about cosines and tangents. Which of the two tends to ¥?"

"Tangents," Maisie answered with a frown.

"What's the product of Ö2 and Ö8?"

"4," Maisie replied. "Oh, Emma. I'm sure you're trying to do the best for me, but why do I have to learn all this? I'm never going to need to know any of this in my current career. Or any other career I'm likely to have."

Emma couldn't deny the possible truth of this assertion, but she still felt that she would prefer her darling Maisie to at least have the possibility to change careers when she was older. "You just don't know what you might need to know, Maisie sweetest," she said, kissing her lover tenderly on the forehead. "Let's look at this logic problem. What does this mean?"

She pointed at the proposition which read "Ö(ÖyÌSz)". Although Maisie's gaze was now focused on predicate calculus, Emma's looked lovingly at the hollow in Maisie's bent neck. The inside of her heart melted, and only the greatest amount of will-power prevented her leaning forward and kissing her tenderly above the shoulders.