Emma Ch. 40

Story Info
Hyacinth introduces Charlotte to Edward.
1.3k words
4.31
17.6k
00

Part 40 of the 50 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XL


“Ohh! Ohhh! Ooohhh!” Gasped Hyacinth as Edward pushed his huge black penis deeper and deeper into the welcoming liquid warmth of her cunt, her legs spread wide and her throat becoming hoarse with the expression of her passion. She only gradually became aware that she and Edward were not alone in the tiny bedsit. Opposite her and watching her dispassionately was Enid. This didn’t in itself trouble her. She wasn’t expected to stop for Enid’s benefit, and had no intention of doing so. It was with a start, and reluctantly removing Edward’s wildly twitching penis, clearly just on the verge of releasing its load, that she realised that Enid wasn’t unaccompanied. She curled up on the bed, modestly covering her shaved cunt with her hands, as she examined Enid’s friend who seemed as unconcerned about her lovemaking as her flatmate.

Enid’s friend was naked like her and a few years older than her. However she was also quite pregnant: not yet in the final month of pregnancy but her stomach was swollen out and glistened in the light of the bright lamps. She smiled warmly at Hyacinth and also at Edward who seemed more embarrassed than anyone else, futilely covering his massive penis with his hands and blushing quite visibly.

“This is Charlotte,” Enid announced. “My friend from work. I thought I’d invite her back to our flat, if that’s alright, Hyacinth?”

“That’s fine! No problem!” Claimed Hyacinth, who nonetheless felt rather less than elated by the unwelcome break in her lovemaking. She climbed up from the bed, and pulled a large white sweater over her head, which covered her down to her thighs, and was decorated with the college crest. “Would you like some coffee, Charlotte?”

Enid’s colleague mused thoughtfully. “I wouldn’t mind some tea,” she remarked. “I hope you don’t mind me interrupting you like this, but I’ve known Enid such a long time, and I’ve just never visited her at home before. She’s so often suggested I visit. You must be Hyacinth. Enid’s told me ever so much about you.”

“Has she?” retorted Hyacinth, glaring at Enid with barely concealed hostility. However, she walked out of the bedroom to the small kitchenette which was hidden just beside the small bathroom/shower and toilet. Enid kissed Charlotte tenderly on the lips and chased after Hyacinth, who picked up a plastic kettle and was about to fill it with water from the tap.

“I’m sorry for interrupting you like that, Hyacinth!” Pleaded Enid, who had clearly noticed the hostility on her friend’s face. I just didn’t know you had a friend with you. It’s Edward, isn’t it? He seems to be visiting so much more these days. Anyway, we knocked on the door pretty loudly. You must’ve just not heard us. And when we’d opened the door, it was too late. There wasn’t anything we could do.”

“You found time to take off your clothes,” observed Hyacinth ruefully, as the water filled the kettle.

“That really doesn’t take long. And they are so unnecessary, don’t you think?”

“I’m not sure that’s how Edward thinks,” sniffed Hyacinth, clicking the switch on the kettle, and screwing open a jar of instant tea. “He’s not as used to seeing naked women as you are.”

“Or you, for that matter!” Giggled Enid, putting an arm around her friend’s shoulder and kissing her on the cheek. “Anyway, what do you think of Charlotte? She’s pretty nice, isn’t she?”

“I thought it was Josephine you were in love with,” remarked Hyacinth, sorting out the mugs. “It’s she you go and see perform most nights. It’s she who you go on about most. I thought your feelings were too strong to want to make love to her lover.”

“What’s this about making love to Charlotte?” Wondered Enid. “She’s just a friend.”

“Are you sure?” Wondered Hyacinth.

“You’re not jealous of her, are you?”

“What a stupid idea, Charlotte! I’m just a bit pissed off, you barging in while I was just about to come to an orgasm.”

“Oh, that’s nothing, Hyacinth. You do that most nights anyway. And if not with Edward, then it’s with me!”

Hyacinth couldn’t really deny this, though she had no wish for Enid to think that her tolerance of Enid’s sexual desire and her willingness to let Enid masturbate her meant that there was any emotional tie between them in quite that way. She made no reply as she put spoonfuls of granules into the mugs, covered them in boiling water and placed them on a tray.

Enid was concerned for her friend’s lack of enthusiasm. She put her arm around Hyacinth’s waist, and rested her cheek on her shoulder. “Oh, Hyacinth! Sweetest! Don’t take it wrong! I have so few friends, and Charlotte’s such a good one. We haveso much in common. She’s a lesbian as well as a naturist, you know! There aren’t many like us!”

Hyacinth relented. She was being mean spirited. “I suppose, you’re right!” She reluctantly agreed, turning her face round and kissing Enid softly and dryly on the lips, but held her firmly so that she would recognise that this was no prelude to the more physical tenderness that her friend was so enthusiastic about. She picked up the tray and followed Enid into the main bedroom, expecting to see Edward clothed and awkward, sitting on the edge of the bed, as put out by the intrusion as she had been.

What she hadn’t expected to see was Charlotte lying on her back in the warmth she had so recently vacated, with Edward’s buttocks thrusting backwards and forwards into the hairy cunt shadowed by her rounded stomach, the flash of light prominent on his smooth black skin. Charlotte certainly seemed nothing loath, as she gave vent to short little gasps of pleasure. And Edward was quite clearly enjoying the exercise himself. Only a tremendous exercise of will prevented Hyacinth letting the tray fall to the floor and the mugs spill tea onto the nylon carpet. She placed it shakily on the small table.

“I thought you said Charlotte was a lesbian!” She said accusingly to her flatmate.

Enid looked almost as much disconcerted as Hyacinth. She was leaning against a chair, watching the broad smile on Charlotte’s face with an expression of as much disgust as fascination. “She is! She is!” Said Enid. “But I suppose being a lesbian doesn’t necessarily mean that...”

“Well,something must have made her pregnant! However versatile Josephine may be, I don’t think she could quite do that. I don’t think your Charlotte’s any more a lesbian than me!”

“But lesbianism’s an emotional thing. Not a physical thing. Charlotte’s always said that she enjoys making love with men, but it’s women that she loves...”

“The best of both worlds, I suppose,” sneered Hyacinth.

“Oh! Sweetest! Hyacinth! It’s not the same. It’s not the same at all!”

“I don’t care! Not only does your friend burst in on me while I’m being fucked, as soon as I’m out of sight she seduces Edward. I hate her! I hate you! I hate Edward!”

“Hyacinth! Don’t say that! You know how much I love you! Men aren’t the same! Believe me! Charlotte just doesn’t see men like you do!”

“I’m not sure about that!” Mused Hyacinth, as Charlotte and Edward’s bodies writhed together, a torrent of semen dripping down Charlotte’s thighs. “What’s the difference between me and Edward, and Charlotte and Edward?”

Enid faced Hyacinth, and brushed away a tear of chagrin that had dripped down her cheek. She kissed Hyacinth firmly on the mouth, and recognising the confusion which her flatmate was in, allowed herself an intimate stroking of her shaven cunt, daringly pinching her clitoris with her fingers. “This is a much more complex world than you think!” She declared as she eased Hyacinth back onto the sofa and pulled her sweater off her full round breasts, and eased a finger deeper into her still moist vagina.