Emma Gets Booked and Hooked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

"This ring any bells?" she asked him.

His head began to nod, "Vaguely. Two in a bath. Much splashing."

"Exactly. Come on." And she stepped into the warm frothing water, and Brad swiftly followed.

The scenario played out almost exactly as Emma had recalled it. They soaped each other all over and avidly, until the torpedo appeared in the water. Then it really began. The only difference this time was there was more splashing as they climaxed together, and the floor had to be mopped up later.

As she lay totally contented with her back against his chest she wondered whether she dared ask a leading question. Or was it too early? Damn it, no, they had waited fifteen years. "Brad, in your book do you remember the three words that Brian said to Emily?"

"I love you."

"Yes, you guessed it."

"That wasn't a guess, Emma. That was my honest statement to you." And his hands smoothed warmly over her breasts

Her heart leapt as she twisted her head around to face him. He bent forward to place a gentle kiss on her lips. "Emma, I have loved you from day one. And it has taken fifteen years for me to be able to tell you. These last few days with you only confirmed it."

The pounding in her chest almost had her in tears of joy. Emma twisted her whole body to face him, "I want to be with you for always," she whispered. "Now I would think you'll need some rest."

He shrugged, "I'm a lusty man," he said, with mock bravado.

""And you've proved that already."

Nevertheless, they dried, mopped up the floor, went to lie side by side on the bed, their hands clasped together. Emma was feeling so good, so enriched, and so amused as she saw that Brad had fallen asleep almost immediately. "My lusty man," she whispered fondly, and snuggled herself against him.

She awoke suddenly. No light showed on the curtains, and she had no idea how long they had slept. Beside her a soft burring noise came from between Brad's lips. Emma sat up alongside him, and her hand smoothed over his hairless chest. His penis lay limp across his thigh, and she moved her hand down to touch it gently. His body twitched.

Knowing what she wanted to happen next, she allowed her fingers to smooth back and forward along his soft organ. Her lips moved over his chest, and as her fingers continued their stroking she saw that power was being restored. So much so that she was soon able to wrap her fingers around the semi-erect member. Brad moaned, moved.and his head raised, "Emma, you are playing with fire."

"Oh, good. I'll be a fire eater." And she moved her mouth down to kiss and lick along his length.

"You don't have to, you know."

From her position of having her lips on his penis she said, "Don't interrupt, please, I've got work to do."

Brad's penis was nearly fully erect, and as she licked around the purple head, she was pleased to glance up and see that his head had fallen back on the pillow as though in surrender. That was what she wanted it to be for him, sweet surrender.

She gobbled with open mouth along his length, stopping briefly to nuzzle at his testicles. Then, sweeping her mouth back up she enveloped his iron hard penis completely in her mouth, wrapping her tongue over it, and pressing the head into her cheek. It was a return to that time once more, but she intended it to be more. Having her tongue acting as a mattress for his erection, she rode her lips back and forth along it, taking it right to the back of her throat.

Repeating the movement a few times, she sensed Brad reaching for her, but she stayed focused, and began a strong, true, sucking action. Hearing his impassioned groan was an added delight. She sensed the throbbing as her lips moved along it, and her cheeks and tongue drew at the hardness of it.

There were involuntary thrusts from Brad's hips, and Emma heard his moans, and gasps. Her hands fondled his scrotum, while she sucked madly at what felt to be a swelling organ. His twitching and his vocals told her that he was close, and she knew he would try to withdraw from her, so she put her hand up to stop him pulling at her head.

"But, Emma, I'm -going to-I'm coming—Emma—"

Overwhelmed with the joy of what she was able to do for him, she drew back slightly, before clasping her lips tighter around the pulsing barrel of his erection, she plunged her face forward so that her lips were touching his pubic hair. His penis head struck against the back of her throat and she feared she might gag, but that final movement had taken him, and with a yell he released into her, into her throat, into her heart, and into the rest of her life.

Her head continued to ride his evacuating penis, and there was so much pleasure in hearing him, and feeling his outpouring into her throat. She swallowed and swallowed again, and wondered how much more there would have been if this had been the first time he'd ejaculated. Sometime she might find out.

His taste didn't bother her, and as his penis wilted she let it slide from her mouth She licked her lips as she moved back up to where Brad lay looking at her with what she knew were eyes of gratitude and love.

"Well," she said, defensively, "you did it to me."

They lay and talked about what they might do in the future, but it didn't take long for them both to fall into a deep and well earned sleep.

One further small incident brought home to Emma how much they meant to each other. When she woke, light brightened the curtains, and she found that she was lying with her back to Brad, but his hand was resting on her raised pubic bone. One of his fingers was making varied little movements on her skin. Given the position of his hand it could only be Brad's little finger. It circled and moved back and forwards before circling again, all on that one tiny space within the limit of its reach.

That small movement set her skin tingling.. How could that be? How could she find that so entrancing? Her pubic bone wasn't exactly a recognised erogenous zone, was it? And it was such a small caress. But she soon had to admit that wherever and however, Brad touched her would instantly become an erogenous zone

Emma turned her body so that she was halfway to being on her back. As she had hoped, that movement caused Brad's hand to slide loosely across her belly, to settle on her pudenda. The erotic circling of the potent little finger did not cease, as it rippled through her pubic hair, moving, ever moving, managing, at its ultimate reach to touch at the first rim of her labia. At the same moment something prodded against her buttocks. Not one word had been spoken.

Reaching back she discovered Brad's already very hard penis. With a little chuckle to herself she decided to continue the single finger theme, and ran her index finger along his solid length. He squirmed with her touch, and his hand turned on her mound so that more than his little finger could search along her labia, and slowly sink into the moisture there. It would be his middle finger, she guessed, that finally found her clitoris, and her thighs twitched with the pleasure of it, her breathing quickened. She made sure her finger was moving rapidly up and down his erection, before taking it fully in hand.

Suddenly, it was as though he had decided to take control, as both his hands gripped her hips to turn her so she was prone, before they moved to raise her hips, bringing her up onto her knees. Emma guessed what he was doing and she allowed him to part her thighs, while he moved behind her and she felt the tip of his penis on her vulva. Things were moving fast now, and she had no objection to that. She rocked back on her knees to urge his solid rod into the wetness of her vaginal passage where her muscles were set to draw at him.

Emma knew his penis head entered her, and she made the first vocalisation of the whole operation, which was only a grunt of encouragement. Her pubic area was alive and she was desperate for the drive that would bring her all the way. But to her surprise she felt him withdrawing. His penis head lingered at her vagina for only a second before it moved further back, and nestled against her anal entry. She held her breath. Was he going to do that? She had never allowed that before. But now?

Before she could think about it further, Brad had shifted his penis back and had plunged it immediately and firmly up into her vaginal passage, where an inflamed set of muscles were only too keen to lure it deeply. His erection required no luring, as he thrust and thrust again into her depths.

That was delightful enough, but in this position Brad was able to reach both hands around her front to caress into her labia where they gently set to work on her clitoris and along her labia walls. Such lascivious attention drove Emma into a frenzy of demand as she pushed back against his thrusting penis which surely was striking into her cervix. Her orgasm was immediate, and she whimpered her joy, as every nerve end in her body burst into fire. Her wild delight was increased by sensing that Brad was bursting inside her, and did she imagine that she felt his semen bubbling up in her inner self?

Calming, Brad lay along her back, as they each caught their breaths, his penis slipped out of her but he shuffled his body so that his rod lay wet and flaccid in the cleft of her buttocks.

At last, Emma was able to speak the first words of the morning, "That was marvellous, Brad. I thought you were going to -"

His mouth had been nuzzling the hair close to her ear, "I was tempted," he whispered, "but then I thought it might spoil the moment if you weren't ready." He paused, his tongue tickled her ear, as he went on, "Anyway, it's always a possibility. After all, we do have forever."

"Ah, yes, forever," she sighed, in happy agreement.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers