Emma had a Bad Day

Story Info
Emma needs cheering up.
1.8k words
3.75
22.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma woke up to the sound of her alarm. She had slept well, but not enough. Her night had been filled with weird dreams. There was usual dreams and there were weird ones. Emma felt wet between her legs. The last dream was a weird one, an erotic one. All the stress she's been suffering from, had resulted in her never having time for boys. That had to change.

Rubbing her eyes, she realised what day it was. It was the day before the premier of her new film. She was anxious about it. This was the first film where she had a passionate love scene. Don't worry, her most intimate parts hadn't been shown, but still she felt a little nervous. Although all of her friends have said that she "had to do this" to get away from the Hermione role once and for all, Emma still wasn't sure about it.

Emma was now prepared for the day. Walking out of her apartment and into her private car driven by her private chauffeur, Emma looked around to see if any paparazzi were around. She didn't see any. The final touch of her look would be done just before she hit the stage. Emma was more nervous than ever. Emma entered the stage while the entire audience applauded to her in standing ovation. Emma was happy. Maybe they still liked her. The host of the event hugged Emma, and Emma hugged back. The host whispered: "Are you ready?" Emma let go of him and sat down in her chair.

"Welcome," the host said. "How are you? Good. Today we're going to talk about your new film. In this one, you finally threw your clothes away, but we still didn't get to see anything. Why is that?"

"Well, as you know," Emma started. "I am a serious actress. I want my scenes to mean something. I'm not doing porn". The crowd laughed and applauded.

"I think there is more to you than that," the host said. "You're a young attractive woman. You should share yourself with the world." Emma didn't know how to respond.

"I am a feminist. I don't see why women should be naked in order to be famous. I am however not a man hater, which is part of the reason I did this scene. I wanted to show you a real feminist."

Emma chose her word carefully, but the audience still thought badly of her. After the interview, Emma raged over the comments on Youtube. Most of them said she was a feminazi, man hating, spoiled, privileged, overrated actress. Emma shut down her computer in anger. She walked to the bathroom in her big hotel suit. Her make-up wasn't at all the way she liked it. She washed it off and put on a little lipstick and some mascara. She put on small, yet elegant earrings. Her dress was really too much. In frustration she tore it off, leaving her in nothing but a bra and panties. Her petite, but fit body was perfect.

If the host wanted her to share herself with the world, he must be stupid. But there was some truth to it. Emma always thought about her looks, her feelings, her reputation. She wanted to let loose for one night. She quickly picked out a short jeans skirt and a black top. She let her hair hang naturally, framing her flawless, perfect face. She looked at herself in the mirror.

"Here goes nothing", she whispered to herself.

Just for tonight, she had told her agent and bodyguards to let her hang out alone in her hotel room. Little did they know that Emma was going out. Emma wasn't stupid. She was going to a well-known, but not too crowded or sleazy pub. When she arrived, she walked straight to the bar. The bartender stood with his back against her, pouring a drink for someone.

"One club soda, please," she said with her British accent. The bartender, still not recognising Emma by her voice, started pouring up a club soda and turned around.

"There you go, one club..." He saw who she was. Emma Watson! In his little pub.

"Quiet," Emma said before he could say anything else. "I want to be anonymous tonight. Think you can help me?" Emma checked him out. He was a total hunk, which was not Emma's type.

"Sure," he said thinking they've had a moment. Emma smiled and walked to booths. She sat down in the one that was empty.

She was taking a sip of her drink, when she heard a voice. "May I sit here?" Emma looked up and saw a handsome man in her age.

"Sure," she answered, giving the man a smile, which made him stutter.

"You- you're E-E-Emma Wa-Watson," he said looking at her with wide open eyes. Emma quickly made him sit down. "Did anyone hear you?" she asked.

The man let his eyes wonder around the pub before answering "No." Emma smiled pleased. She looked that the guy in front of her. He was about the same age as her. His body was not in the same good shape as the hunk behind the bar, but that made him just more her type. "What are you doing here?, the guy asked starstruck like everyone else Emma meets.

"I felt a bit down after my last interview and I thought I could have some fun... and release some stress," she added the last part very seductively. "What's your name?"

"Brad" he answered smiling because he knew Brad Pitt was her favourite actor. Emma smiled back.

"I like that name. You know, I've noticed that this place has become very crowded. Want to go back to my hotel room?" It was the worst pick-up line anyone has ever said, but it made Brad red in his face. He didn't know how to answer without sounding like a pervert.

"Sure", he said as casually as he could. Emma chuckled, she had met her fair share of fans and she knew everyone would have wanted to join her, maybe even the girls sometimes.

Emma and Brad made their way through the crowded pub. When they got outside, Emma led the way back to her hotel. As soon as they arrived to the doorstep of her room. Emma elegantly opened the door, dragging Brad in with her while kissing him passionately. Brad kissed her back. Their mouths now opened, their tongues fighting each other.

"Let's move this to the bedroom," Emma panted.

Brad nodded and followed her. Emma removed her skirt, revealing her black panties. Brad took of his shirt, making Emma bite her underlip. Emma took off her own shirt and stood now in front of him wearing only black lingerie. A tent had built up inside Brads pants. Emma took off her bra and kneeled in front of him. He stroke her hair and her beautiful face. Emma smiled and opened his belt before pulling his pants down to his ankles. Brad's cock made his underwear look small.

Emma pulled down Brad's underwear, making his cock point at Emma's face. Emma licked the underside of his penis. Brad panted, couldn't believe his luck. Emma grabbed his boner. Guiding it to her mouth, she looked up at him. "I think you'll like this", she whispered before taking his cock completely in her mouth. The tip hitting the back of her throat, Brad closed his eyes as his body shivered in pleasure.

Emma started sucking his dick hard. Brad run his finger through her hair. Emma gagged on his cock. She started drooling heavily. She pulled her mouth away from his cock. "Fuck my mouth", she gasped before taking his shaft in her mouth again. Brad started fucking her mouth. His precum mixed with her saliva ran down her chin, landing on the floor. Emma moaned taking him in her mouth as deep as she could.

Brad couldn't hold it in any more. With a loud moan, Brad emptied himself in Emma's mouth. Emma his cock in her mouth a little longer, until the last drop of cum had found its way into her throat. Emma moaned in pleasure, savouring his taste. Brad looked at her, still in awe. Emma had sucked him dry. Emma got up and laid down on the bed.

"That made me tired," she said, "and horny."

Brad looked at her, Emma Watson, wearing only black panties. He walked to her and kissed her lips, moving down to her neck and then her breasts. Emma moaned, as he took her left nipple in his mouth. Brad almost ate it, before he switched to the right nipple. Emma panted and grabbed his hair, unsure if she wanted him to stop or not. Brad kissed her lower abdomen before removing her panties, partly with the help of his teeth. Emma was already really wet. Brad let his tongue work her clitoris as he put a finger inside her.

Emma was getting closer to climax. She panted and moaned. Her pussy was so wet. Brad felt the sweet taste of her juices. He loved licking Emma and Emma loved being licked. A minute later Emma gave in to her orgasm. She started twitching her legs and moaning loudly, as her flood of her juices entered Brad's mouth. Emma just lied there trying to recover from her orgasm.

Brad was putting his underwear back on when Emma sat up. "Where are you going?" Emma said giving him that gorgeous smile of hers. Brad took off his boxers, walked to the bed and planted a kiss on Emma's lips. Emma got on her knees and kept kissing him before turning around, giving Brad a fantastic view off her cute little ass.

Brad knew what to do. Grabbing his cock he aimed for her cunt. Emma moaned heavily as he entered her. Brad starting building up a fast pace. Emma panted, almost screamed in pleasure. She felt her second orgasm coming. A few thrusts later, Emma came. Her pussy cramped around Brad's cock, making him moan pleasure.

Emma made Brad lie down on the bed. Brad knew better than to resist. Emma straddled him and guided his cock into her moist pussy. She started moving her body ever so gently on his cock. Brad grabbed Emma's hips to make her go faster. Emma started fucking him with passion, as if her life depended on it. Brad felt his orgasm building up again.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he said, "you might wanna get off me."

Emma just kept riding him and panted: "It's okay, you can come inside me."

On that note Brad started cumming. His semen filled Emma's pussy and womb. Emma made some final movements before falling off him. Emma looked down at her pussy. Brad's cum was leaking out of her.

"I needed that," Emma said. Brad got up. "I need a shower. Is it okay if I use yours?" he asked carefully. Emma nodded.

"I'll join you".