Emma is Horny

Story Info
Emma has broken up with her boyfriend.
3.3k words
4.06
42.5k
56

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold day in February. The sun was shining, but the wind blew cold through the city. I walked, as usual, dawn the pavement listening to music in my headphones. "Another ordinary day" I thought as I walked up the hill. It was the last hill before I got to my apartment and into the heat. When I got over the ridge, I saw a female figure approaching me. It was a cold day, so the woman wore a thick gray-black coat and a thick gray-blue wool cap. The tight jeans revealed her sexy legs. As she got closer, she put up the hood on her coat, which now partially obscured her face. I looked up as she passed by and I looked into her beautiful brown eyes. I knew who it was.

"Emma Watson?" I said surprised and excited at the same time.

"Quiet, I do not want to be noticed," Emma said with her wonderful British accent.

"Okay," I replied praying not to wake up from this dream.

"I have to hide somewhere, I have a new film to shoot but I was chased here by some anything but friendly fans," Emma said silently and looked anxiously around.

"My apartment is right here," I said with a smile, joking.

"Okay," Emma said, I thought I was going to die. Emma wanted to hide in my apartment.

I unlocked the front door and made a gesture for her to walk in first. I ordered the elevator to the second floor where my apartment was. I unlocked the door to my apartment. My small apartment, looked even smaller now when Emma Watson stood in the lane.

"Nice apartment," said Emma, probably to be friendly.

"Well," I said, "you can live in it. I can take your coat"

Emma sat down on my couch while I hung up her coat. I looked at Emma. She had a red, long sleeved shirt and blue jeans. Her hair hung down on her shoulders. Her eyes were beautifully brown and her mouth was beautifully red. I was in my own thoughts and did not notice Emma catching me staring.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," she said.

"I'm not used to celebrities. At least not someone like you", I said.

"Like me?" She said.

"I just mean..." I began to understand what I had said. I was ashamed and wanted to fall through the face of the earth.

"Just say what you thought," she told me.

"Okay," I took a deep breath, "I have a small crush on you, or not so small. I like everything you do: movies and He for She. You're beautiful, but you're more than that. Funny, smart, charismatic. "

"You know," she said, "I have nothing to do for a couple of hours... I would like to relax properly." Then she leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed her back.

It was warm. Emma took off her shirt, underneath was a black bra. I took off my shirt, kissed her and felt how my cock started growing in my pants. We got up and helped each other take off each other's pants. Now we both stood there in just our underwear. We were both equally afraid of what was happening. She took off her bra to indicate that we would continue. I kissed her deeply and she sat down on my bed. She smiled. I sat down next to her and I kissed her on her mouth, her breasts, her stomach. Emma lifted her legs and I helped her get rid of the panties. The panties were black and matched the bra. They were made of spring velvet fabric and easily fell off her. Her shaved and aroused pussy stared at me, it felt like.

Emma smiled back. She noticed that I was floating among the clouds. She kissed me, I kissed back and brought her down on her back. I touched her legs and approached her sex with my face. She grabbed my head and brought me closer. I did not react before her juices were pouring into my mouth. I licked Emma´s pussy! I sucked on her clitoris and put a finger into her opening. Emma moaned. I licked for a while before I put in my other finger. She was very wet now. Emma breathed as much as she could. I continued at an intense pace. My fingers went in and out and in again. Emma squealed and then she came. Her pussy clenched my fingers. Emma bit her lower lip while grabbing the sheets

"Good Lord," she said.

"Nice to hear," I answered with a smile. I got up and watched her, Emma Watson, in my bed.

"That was nice. I'm a little sore so I need a short break. But we can focus on you now, "she said with a seductive smile.

Emma Watson got up and kissed me. Passionately. She had to have felt her own taste. Then she took a pillow from my bed and put it on the floor before she went down on her knees. My cock was now in height with her face. I was hard as a rock (who would not be in this situation). She licked along the bottom of my cock. She kissed the tip of my dick and I shivered.

She smiled at me, pleased that she could make me enjoy this so much. She stretched out her tongue and licked my dick for a while. She jerked me off with her right hand, her left hand rested on her thighs. She stopped jerking me off. She opened her mouth and took my whole cock into her mouth. Her nose touched my pubic hair. It felt amazing. She retired and pulled her breath before she again took my whole cock into her mouth. She then proceeded to do so a few times. My pre cum started building. It dropped along my shaft. Emma quickly licked it up.

"Mmm," she said, "do you want me to go on?"

"Yes," I said, "I'm cumming soon."

Emma smiled and continued blowing me. She took my cock deep into her mouth. She stopped catch her breath. My sperm hung between my cock and her mouth. Some of my seed ran down on the floor. Emma noticed that I was nearing orgasm. She started jerking off my cock with her right hand, the left between her own legs.

"I want you to come on my face," she said.

"Mmm ... hmm," I replied.

She did not have to jerk me off for a long time. I came. My cum flew through the air and landed on her face, around her mouth. She continued to jerk me off and a second wave of my cum was fired and landed on her forehead. She smiled again and started licking me clean. I smiled at her. I was in heaven. Emma got up, still with my sperm on her face.

"Can I wash my face?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied, "of course, the bathroom is there. I will pick a towel for you. "

"Thank you," she said, "I do not usually do this, but I've been so stressed lately. I needed to relax. "

Emma Watson had washed her face and got out of the bathroom and sat next to me on the couch. I looked at her. She looked worried. She had pulled her phone out of her bag, which she had negligently left while she was in the bathroom. I wondered how she could know that I was not one of the crazy fans she hid from.

"I have to call my agent," Emma said, waking me out of my thoughts.

"Of course," I replied.

Emma rang.

"Hi," Emma said, "when do we continue to film?"

"Hello," the agent replied, "in half an hour we will continue."

"Okay, I'll get there as fast as I can, bye."

Emma hang up. She looked at me and asked if it was okay if she just left. I just stared. It was okay if she had just said hi out on the street. I nodded and we got up from the couch. She took her coat and looked at me again.

"Thank you for letting me hide," she said.

"It was nothing," I said smiling. I could not stop laughing. She was so beautiful.

"What are you so happy?" she said with a smile.

"Do you know how beautiful and wonderful you are," I said, "I'm sure you hear it every day from your friends, your family, your boyfriend..."

There I ended my sentence. I looked at Emma. She looked down into the floor. I had read that she had broke up with her boyfriend and I understood what just happened. She had broken up with her boyfriend and to make him angry she had sex with me. I felt stupid. Emma looked up from the floor.

"I'm single," she said as if she read my thoughts, "and I am supposed to be single for some time. I was just so angry at him. Excuse me if I've hurt you. "

"No," I said, "I understand, this was just a one-time thing."

"Yes," she said, "but we could probably make him angrier."

Emma smiled at me. I could not really understand what she meant, even though I really understood. I just understood and I smiled back.

"Can I call you tonight?" she asked, and I just nodded. "Okay," she continued, "insert your number into my phone. I'll call you around seven o'clock tonight. We must decide how to do this. "

I inserted my number. We said goodbye to each other and she left my apartment. I was still in the hall waiting to wake up. It must be a dream. I did not wake up, so I sat on the couch watching television, though my thoughts were somewhere else.

-

Hours went by. It was now 8.33. I stared intensively on my phone. Not because I expected Emma Watson to call. She had most likely gone back to her boyfriend. But then my phone rang. I grabbed it and responded.

"David Fisher" I answered.

"So that's your name", a female voice said, "it's Emma Watson".

"Hi," I said, "I did not think you would call."

"I know," she says, "sorry, it's been crazy here... What we talked about..., would you like to see me on Friday? At nine o'clock. I can come to you. I do know where you live, "Emma Watson laughed.

"Of course," I said enthusiastically, and Emma laughed again.

"See you on Friday," she said before she hang up.

I did not believe what had just happened. Emma Watson had called. We were going to meet on Friday. Today is Tuesday. Three days. Three days until I meet Emma Watson. Again. I did not know how I could focus on anything else.

-

I got out of the shower. It was Friday at 8.27. I sprayed deodorant on me and shaved an extra time. Emma Watson would soon be here. I thought about it again. Emma Watson is soon in my apartment. Now, she just wants to make her boyfriend jealous so we'll just watch a movie. Someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and there stood Emma Watson. She had the same coat as last time I saw her. The hood was up but she had no cap on her head. Her hair framed her beautiful face. She was wearing much less make-up today, but she was beyond beautiful anyway.

"Hi," I said, "come in."

"Thank you," she chuckled, "I did not think you'd let me in."

I had apparently stared longer than I thought. I took her coat and hung it up. I turned around and looked at Emma. She wore a white shirt and a black bra underneath. The bra was very visible. She wore black jeans and black socks. Emma sat down on the couch. I offered her something to drink. She just asked for a glass of water. I gave her a glass.

"Thank you," she said. "Not just for the water but because you don't make this any weirder than it already is."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You don't make a big deal of my being here," she replied, "you treat me like anybody."

"You don't know how starstruck I am right now," I said carefully, "I liked you in Harry Potter, all other movies, feminism."

"Thank you either way," she said putting down the glass on the table. It was quiet for a while.

"Do you want to watch any movies?" I said. She looked strangely at me.

"Do you think my ex boyfriend will be jealous if we watch a movie together?" She asked.

"I don't know. You can say whatever you want to him then," I said.

"You're funny," she said with a laugh. "I'm a good actress, but I'm bad at lying."

With those words she stretched out her arm and put her hand in my lap. She slowly started caressing my pants. I got hard. She smiled and started unbuttoning my pants. I kissed her. I did not know if I allowed to, but she kissed back. I started fondling with her white shirt and took it off her. We got up and made out while we intensively tried to get our clothes off. I now only had boxers on me. She only wore panties and bra. She looked me in the eyes. I looked back in to her beautiful brown eyes. She turned around and asked me to help her get rid of the bra. I snapped it up and it fell to the ground. I kissed her neck. She turned back and pushed me in bed.

My cock was almost breaking through my underwear. Emma bent down and helped me get rid of them. She took my cock and started jerking it off. Slowly she moved her mouth closer and licked the tip of my dick a few times before she took the whole tip into her mouth. I shivered. She kept sucking me. After a while she stopped.

"I don't want you to have all the fun," she says.

"We can do what you want," I said.

"Okay," she said with a suspicious smile.

Emma climbed over me and sat on my face. Although she did not do it quickly, I was surprised. I slowly started licking her shaved pussy. She moaned. I grabbed her ass to a get better reach. This made her moan even louder. She was very wet now. She climbed off my face and straddled now my cock. She stretched down after it and steered it to her cunt. As she did, she looked straight into my eyes. Slowly I went inside her. We both moaned and shivered. Now I was completely inside her.

Emma slowly started riding. She enjoyed it. It could be seen in her eyes. She stimulated her clitoris and groaned. I grabbed her hips to help her. She noticed it and started riding harder. Up and down. Her perfect breasts jumped every time she came down. Emma now moaned more intensively. She was even wetter now than when I licked her (and then she was already very wet). I helped her by lifting my pelvis a little. She moaned and began to shake. She fell down on me and kissed me while she came in a powerful orgasm. Her pussy clasped my cock. Even I was close to cumming.

"God," Emma said.

"Glad you liked it," I answered and kissed her.

"Have you not come yet?"

"No", I answered proudly. Emma smiled.

"We must do something about that," she said.

"Do you want to continue?" I asked.

"Yes, but can you do the work?" She asked.

"Of course," I replied.

I slid out of her. She got up. Her hair was a mess, she was a little red in her face and her pussy was still wet. It was a wonderful sight. I almost came just seeing her standing there naked by my bed. I also got up and kissed her deeply before turning her around. She knew what I wanted and crawled on all four in bed. Her ass was turned to me. I approached, grabbed my dick and pushed it into her pussy. I slowly began to fuck her. She moaned slowly. I stretched my hand around her to touch her clitoris. She shivered and I began to fuck her harder and harder. I smacked her clitoris at the same time. Emma was very wet now. I was close to cumming.

"I'll be cumming soon," I said, "should I pull out?"

"I'm on the pill," she said, "cum inside me."

With those words, I continued to fuck her. I pounded into her one last time before I pushed my cock as far into her as I could and then I came. Her wonderful pussy was filled with my seed. Emma felt it and could not keep herself together. She got an orgasm and grabbed the blanket to avoid falling off the bed. I held onto her while she cramped around my cock. When her orgasm began to slow down, I pulled out of her. My sperm ran out of her and down on the floor. Emma looked at me. I looked back at her. I saw that she was wondering about something.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"I wonder if I could take a shower..." she said.

"Yes, of course," I replied.

"... and if you would like to make me company," she answered with a smile.

"Yes," I replied.

She chuckled and walked towards the bathroom. She walked naked in my apartment. I could not move. I was like in another dimension, another universe. When she had closed the bathroom door behind her I went to the kitchen. I took a glass of water because I was very dehydrated after our "session". I heard that the shower was turned on in the bathroom. Slowly I walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Emma. She had not bothered closing the shower curtain. Water mixed with soap slipped over her beautiful body. Over her breasts and down to her pussy.

"You're welcome if you want," Emma said when she saw me.

"Thank you," I said.

"Can you wash my back?" She asked carefully.

"Sure," I replied.

"Thank you," she said, "I want to be clean for tonight"

"Tonight?" I said without thinking. Emma also felt stupid.

"Yes," she began, "I would not want to go home alone through a city that I'm not very familiar with. Can I sleep in here? "

"Of course," I said.

Emma smiled. She kissed me deeply. I got hard again. Emma began to jerk me off with her hand while I washed her back. She turned off the water and turned around. She wanked harder. My precum was building and ran alongside her hand. We started to make out. I touched her between her legs and noticed that she was shivering. I put a finger in her. She continued to jerk me off. I would cum soon. I fingered her more intensively and put in a finger. It didn't take long before we both came. We kissed and laughed.

We showered and walked out of the bathroom. Emma had brought extra clothes. She had thought ahead because I sure hadn't. But I had Emma Watson in my apartment, so it was hard to think at all. Emma put on white panties and put on a white T-shirt. She had no bra and her nipples could be seen through the T-shirt. The time was 9.54. We sat in front of the TV for a while before Emma pointed out that she wanted to sleep. She sat down in my bed. I laid down next to her. She turned to me.

"Good night," she said.

"Good night," I replied.

I turned to her and kissed her easily. Then it didn't take long before we both fell asleep.