Emma is Horny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you really together?", Alycia asked.

"We're dating," Emma replied, "and other funny things." Emma put her hand on my boner which formed a tent in my pants.

Emma knelt in front of me and signalled to Alycia to take over the task of attacking my mouth. Alycia nodded, walked forward and kissed me slowly, then harder. I kissed back. I tasted her lips. It was wonderful. Our tongues met. Emma opened my belt and my fly. She then pulled my pants down to my ankles. Emma continued by pulling down my underwear so that my member appeared.

"Mm," Emma Watson said, " it looks delicious."

"Taste it", I said while Alycia caught her breath between our kisses.

"I will," she replied, "and then Alycia will have a taste."

Emma licked the tip of my dick before she took I all into her mouth. My pubic hair tickled her nose. Emma giggled over and let my cock go out of her mouth. Pre-cum had already started running out of my dick, which made Emma laugh. Emma began to suck intensively. When I finally pulled out, pre-cum ran out of her mouth. Alycia went down on her knees next to Emma. They kissed so that Alycia got to taste me through Emma´s mouth. Alycia looked at me.

"Do I get to?" She asked, pointing at my cock.

"Yes," I replied, "but just if you're doing it properly, like Emma." Alycia nodded.

"I'll make sure she's doing it right," Emma said. Alycia took a deep breath and swallowed me. She deep throated, then just the tip and then deep again. Emma grabbed Alycia´s head to keep her in place. Alycia looked up at me with big eyes. Alycia tried to get air and while she did, pre-cum ran out of her mouth and along my shaft.

"I think that's enough," I said, and Emma let Alycia get some air. Emma and Alycia laid down on their backs on the bed. I myself bowed down with my head between the Alycia´s legs. I felt the smell of her sex. I smiled at her. She smiled back. I went down on her. Her juices filled my mouth, but I started licking and soon I fingered her too. Emma masturbated next to us. Alycia moaned and turned in the bed. She was close to coming. I massaged her clitoris and licked her harder. Then she came screaming. Her lady cum flowed into my mouth.

Emma looked at us and was close to cumming by herself. I moved between her legs. Alycia was still coming down from her orgasm Emma looked down at me. "Give me an orgasm!" Emma asked and I really wanted to obey. I worked harder than ever, which also gave results. Emma came and would have screamed unless Alycia hadn't kissed her at the same time.

Now they both lay on the bed and looked happy. I was on my way to the shower when Emma shouted: "You have not cum yet!". I turned around. Alycia and Emma got up, grabbed me and took me to bed. I lay on my back. Alycia sat in a position to ride me. Emma sat on my face. I started licking Emma while Alycia started riding me.

I felt my orgasm building up. I noticed that Emma was nearing her second orgasm. Alycia slipped off me. Emma got up from my face. Alycia and Emma were on the bed on all fours, which gave me more than a signal of what I should do next. I stood behind Emma and pushed my cock inside her. Her wet pussy got my cock to slink right in. Emma moaned. I fucked her for a while, how long, I do not know.

Finally, Emma said that it was Alycia's turn again. I pulled myself out of Emma and strted fucking Alycia, also from behind. Emma interrupted us to get under Alycia in a 69-position before we continued. The sight of Alycia´s ass and Emma´s beautiful, lustful face became too much. Both for me and Alycia. Alycia came first which made it impossible for me to pull out of her, I loved cumming inside her, but I wanted to cum on her ass and on Emma´s face. Emma enjoyed my cum leaking out of Alycia´s pussy, while Alycia fingered her. Emma came for the second time.

I lay down beside them. We were just lying there, smiling at each other. Alycia had rolled off Emma and lay next to her with her head away. A few minutes later we got up and went to the shower. We were all tired of our exhaustive orgasms. We caressed each other and kissed while we lathered each other. Emma and Alycia appreciated my dedication to lather them carefully. However, I think I appreciated it more.

When we had showered, we went to sleep. Emma and Alycia lay on each side of me. I turned to Emma. She smiled. Alycia looked over my shoulder with an even bigger smile.

"Thank you," she said, "I hadn't had sex in a while. My ex left me a few months ago and it was bad already before that. "

"Don't mention it," Emma replied. "What will we do tomorrow, then?"

"I don't think we'll do anything tomorrow," Alycia replied, "I have to go back to LA"

"What a shame," Emma said. "But maybe we'll see you again sometime?"

We didn't talk much after that. We said goodnight and fell asleep next to each other.

-

It was now a week since the party that lead to Emma and me announcing in the press that we were dating. I was still in Texas with Emma. There were still three days left of my holiday. The day after tomorrow I would go home again. Emma wasn't working today. Her shooting of the movie had gone well and they were a head of schedule. Emma thought she needed to relax. We rented a car and drove to a small village in the middle of nowhere. Nobody would expect Emma Watson to be there.

We went to a small café. I ordered coffee for us, not to draw attention to Emma. Emma took her cup of coffee and put the cup back on the table. She looked nervous. I also put my coffee cup on the table and looked Emma in my eyes. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She was smart, funny and wonderful. But something was wrong. Emma noticed that I was wondering what was going on.

"Okay, I'm a little nervous, but there's something we have to discuss," she said suddenly. "The day after tomorrow you go home again. Will I ever see you again? Want to see me again? What shall we report to the press? "

I looked at her. These were questions I had thought about for a long time, but still it was as if I heard them for the first time. It was as if I only now had realized my situation.

"I want to see you again." I replied. "I want to be with you as much as possible and I do not want to go home again, but I have to." Emma looked at me. I don't know if she liked my answer or not. At least, it was an honest answer.

"I want to see you again too," Emma Watson said at last. "I guess we'll try to make it work. I will be on tour with my new movie soon and you will work. But then I may be able to meet you. We had a good time last time I visited." Emma smiled. We knew it would be difficult, but neither of us wanted to see it as impossible.

-

The next day, Emma and I went shopping. Or rather, I had been out shopping and bought some things while Emma sat in a small and unassuming café. When I had finished shopping, I walked to the café. I texted Emma. I saw her pick up her phone and read the message. Was it a smile I saw on her beautiful lips?

Emma got up and walked out of the café. Her jeans were tight, but her hoodie made her look less sexy. Less sexy for those who didn't know what was underneath the clothes. My thoughts made me smile. Emma saw me. She looked suspiciously at me.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked while correcting her hoodie.

"Nothing. I just thought about what's underneath your clothes." I replied honestly. Emma laughed.

"At the beginning you stuttered and could barely look at me when you talked to me," Emma said. "But that was a long time ago."

It was a long time ago. About half a year ago. I never thought I would be in the I am in right now. I don't mind at all. I almost hated my life before Emma. Now I felt, dare I say it, happy. I was dating Emma Watson. I looked at her as we walked back to the hotel. Emma walked slowly.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"What we were talking about yesterday," Emma replied. "Will I see you again? Or are we just wasting trying make THIS work? And what is THIS?"

"I don't know," I replied. "But you said we were dating." I smiled carefully. Emma smiled back.

"Haven't we been dating for a long time by now?" she said a little nervously. "Are we not already together?"

Her last question made me stop walking. My heart pounded and my mind was spinning. I wanted this. I smiled and I got red in my face. Emma looked at me and I looked at her. Her beautiful brown eyes were burning of expectation. My response would determine our future.

"I think so," I answered nonchalantly. Emma laughed.

"There we go then," she said."From this day forward, we are a couple. This needs celebration."

We were at the hotel. We went into our suite and started making out. Emma took off her hoodie. Underneath, she wore a black tank top. Emma loosened her hair and made it frame her beautiful and natural face. I wanted to kiss her and sleep with her right there on the floor in the hallway. But I resisted my urges, because I really needed a shower after the day out. Emma was also going to shower.

Together we undressed and ran in the shower. Emma´s body was glittered of the hot shower water on her skin. I lathered her back, as usual, I almost dare say at this state. Emma washed herself thoroughly and smiled before she took the towel, wrapped it around herself and walked out of the bathroom. I stood in the shower with my cock hard as a rock.

I walked out of the shower and found Emma lying naked on the bed on top of a temporary bed cover. She lay on her stomach. Her butt was so small and nice. You just wanted to massage it, which was exactly what I would do. Emma knew I wanted to massage her. We had agreed on it earlier this day. I had bought massage oil in town.

I started by putting a pool of oil on her back. Emma shivered of the sudden coldness on her back. I smiled and began to cover her back with oil. Thoroughly I covered her shoulders and neck. Then I lubricated her arms and legs. Emma turned her head. Her eyes looked expectantly at me.

"Are not you going to oil my butt too?" She said with a smile.

"Be patient," I answered calmly.

"I can see you want to," Emma said, pointing to the bump under the towel that I had wrapped around my waist.

I laughed and moved my hands to her butt. I lubricated it slowly. I noticed that I had too little oil left on my hands. Without a delay, I grabbed the oil bottle and squirted oil on her buttocks. Emma shivered, but she didn't say anything. I continued by caressing her butt to even out the oil. I brought my lubricated fingers fingers between her butt cheeks to get the oil closer to her ass hole.

"Are you going to fuck my ass again today?" Emma asked. "I don't mind, though my cunt also wants attention."

"Turn around!" I ordered her. Emma turned around immediately.

Emma was now lying on her back on the bed. I poured oil over her stomach. Emma panted. She smiled at me with tingling eyes. I spread the oil all over her upper body. I lubed her small, but perfect, breasts before lubricating her legs and feet.

"Just one thing left to lubricate," Emma said.

"Are you prepared for the best experience of your life?" I asked in part sarcastically.

"There's only one way to find out," Emma answered coolly.

I brought my fingers to her sex and saw that she was already quite wet. Anyway, I lubricated her pussy with the massage oil. The oil mixed up with Emma´s natural juices. Emma moaned at every touch. I massaged her clitoris while I slowly pushed one finger inside her. Emma breathed heavier and smiled at me. She pushed her chest up in the air. I pushed another finger into her fragrant pussy.

"It's almost too good," Emma said between her breaths. "I'll be cumming soon."

"You deserve everything that feels good," I answered and kissed her. Emma responded by making out with me.

"Continue caressing my lips and you can massage my clit much harder," Emma said when she finally released my lips.

I did what she asked me to. Emma got moaned and leaned her head back as she arched her back. She came. Her juices ran over my hand, but I continued fingering her through her entire orgasm. Emma moaned and twitched. She rode out her orgasm and she felt that I was still fingering and massaging her pussy.

Emma got a second orgasm. She laughed and shook her head. I smiled and continued fingering her, even if I slowed the pace. Emma rode out her second orgasm. She closed her eyes and caught her breath. When she opened her eyes again, I kissed her deeply and long. Emma was still shaking a little bit.

"I was not prepared for that," she said smiling. I laughed.

"I was not prepared for that either," I said. "It looked like something from the exorcist." Emma laughed.

"I think I have to stay here for a while," Emma said.

"No worries," I replied. "I'm going to the sauna." Emma looked surprised at me. She did not know I had warmed up the sauna.

I went to the bathroom, showered and went into the sauna. Emma lay naked in bed. She massaged her, for the moment, very sensitive vagina. After a while she got up and went into the bathroom. I heard that the shower was turned on. I smiled and leaned back. After a few minutes the door to the sauna was opened. Emma comes in. She saw me leaned back and with my legs slightly spread.

Emma smiled and sat down next to me. She leaned against me and I put my arm around her. Emma stretched out her free arm and began to massage my cock. A few seconds later I was rock hard. Emma looked me in the eyes. I kissed her easily. Emma began to jerk me off. Slowly. We kissed again. It got hotter in the sauna. We were both sweaty, but none of us cared about it. We only saw each other.

I grabbed Emma´s right breast. Emma jerked me off harder. Pre-cum was formed on the tip ofmy dick. Emma let go of my cock. She got up and went to the bathroom. After looking at her well-shaped and wet ass, I followed her. Emma turned on the shower and cleaned herself. I did the same thing.

Still in the shower, Emma knelt down. She looked at my hard limb. She bit her underlip and looked up at me. She was so incredibly beautiful. Emma smiled, opened her mouth and began to suck on my dick. I moaned Emma sucked faster and let my dick go further into her mouth. After a while my cock went out of her mouth. Emma straightened her neck and opened her mouth. I knew what this meant.

I grabbed my cock and guided it in her mouth. I started thrusting into her. Emma drooled out my pre-cum. My cock was covered by her saliva. I moaned every time my cock was almost completely inside her mouth. I would cum soon. I pulled out of Emma´s mouth. I started to jerk off in front of her.

"Where should I cum?" I asked.

"Cum on my face," Emma replied. "We are still in the shower." I nodded.

It did not take long before I came. I shot my sperm in the face of Emma. Some landed in her forehead, some in her her mouth. Emma smiled. She turned on the shower and let the water rinse off my cum from her face. We showered and did not do much more that day.