Emma is Horny Ch. 03

Story Info
Is it more than sex?
7.1k words
4.32
13.9k
28
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at home again. It had been three months since I left Texas and Emma Watson. Emma had sent me emails on a regular basis and I had responded more often than she had sent them. I was in love with Emma. Not in a way many others who admire her and see her as their future wife. No, I had met her in person and spent time with her. A time that seems to be over. My phone buzzed. An email. It was from Emma. With a happy smile, I opened the message and read it carefully. My grin disappeared slowly. This had Emma written:

Hello,

I have talked to my agent. She thinks it isn't good for my image to have a long-distance relationship with you because we live in so different worlds. On the other hand, if we could show her that our relationship is good publicity and that it supports my career, she would change her point of view. I'm on a tour with my latest movie and cannot meet you unless you can come to Paris the day after tomorrow. I don't know what to do and it feels like I never get what I want. I don't blame anyone but myself, though. I think we should discuss our situation.

Hope to see you soon, Emma

Emma's words made me think. Is our relationship a good idea or is it just something that ruins our careers and our lives? I immediately shook the thought away. Emma Watson cannot ruin my life. I knew my career was important. But work is not everything in life. Emma would be in Paris the day after tomorrow. That's Saturday. I have a free weekend, so I could go to Paris tomorrow night, Friday. I responded to Emma's email. I mentioned that I could book a ticket to Paris. My heart pounded loudly in my chest. Should I see Emma again? I would love to, but I was scared at the same time because Emma had written that she wanted to discuss our situation. That's never a good sign.

-

Emma woke up to the phone buzzing next to her. She had fallen asleep while watching news about the new movie she had done. So far, the film had received quite negative reviews. She was nervous and sad. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes before picking up the phone. It was hot in her room. The blanket made her a little sweaty. She put her left leg off the bedside. She breathed easily and enjoyed the cold air that touched her bare leg. Emma unlocked her phone and saw that she had received an email.

Hello,

I understand that our situation is not the most ideal one, but I know we can do it. I want to believe we can. If you don't mind, I will come to Paris on Saturday. I long to see you.

See you soon, your lover

Emma smiled a happy smile. She still lay in her bed. She responded briefly that it was okay and that she'll meet him at the airport. Then Emma dropped her phone. She thought of her lover and began getting wet. The dream she had, had been erotic and her panties were now wet. She stretched her right hand under the cover to massage her clitoris. Emma moaned.

She lifted her cover to get a better reach. Her breathing became more intense. She pushed her forefinger inside her wet pussy while massaging her clitoris with her other hand. She was thinking of Texas. How they had sex in a scrub. How they fucked on the couch. How nicely he had massaged her entire body. She would cum soon. She stretched her back and closed her eyes. Emma's orgasm went through her entire body. She lay and enjoyed her orgasm. She smiled and watched the clock. It was time to get up.

-

I was at the airport in Paris. It was a warm autumn day in October. The sun was shining. I shielded my eyes with my hand to see one meter in front of me. Suddenly, a car stopped in front of me. Emma's car. I stepped into the car. In the front seat sat the driver and Emma. I sat in the back seat with Emma's agent. Emma turned her head, looking worriedly at me. My smile disappeared. Emma's agent looked at me.

"We need to discuss your relationship," she said finally.

"Okay," I answered coldly.

"Emma needs as little drama as possible in her life," continued Emma's agent. "If you're just looking for ... sex, then it has to end now."

"It's like that at all", blurted Emma Watson.

"I think he can speak for himself," replied Emma's agent.

I thought carefully. I must say something nice. At least Emma was on my side. I did not want sex. Or yes, but not only sex. We had a relationship. I can almost say I love her. I would like to say that.

"I'm not looking for sex," I replied. "I want to spend as much time with Emma as I can, because I like her so much as a person. We are a couple. "

"You are a what?" Exclaimed Emma's agent. Emma had not told her about it. It broke my heart.

"We're a couple", I repeated myself as I watched Emma Watson deeply in her eyes. Emma shedded a tear.

"I guess," she said uncertainly.

-

Emma's agent immediately arranged a new interview for us. We were to tell how we met, how our relationship had evolved and, as it is show business, we would tell everyone about the sexual aspect of our relationship. We didn't say so much, just that we are attracted to each other. I put my hand on Emma's thighs and Emma looked at me and smiled. A photographer took a photo and the photo ended up in the newspaper the next day, Saturday ...

"Very nice photo," the agent said. That was the first positive comment I had heard her say.

"Thank you," replied Emma. "I think the interview went well. It does not reveal anything more than it should." I wondered what Emma was referring to, but she didn't want to answer.

Tonight, Emma's film would premiere in Paris. Emma would of course attend. I put on my suit, the same one I had in Texas, that is, the one Emma gave me. Now the suit didn't seem be appropriate, according to Emma's agent. She had decided that I would have a new suit. This one was greyer to the colour and was old-fashioned. "We have to be conservative now that we are a couple," laughed Emma.

"Wow," I said when I saw Emma. Emma had a red dress with a small cleavage, but her back was bare. Her well-formed buttocks fit perfectly in the dress. Emma's lips were red and her eyes were easily framed by black mascara. Her hair was knotted in her neck. Emma looked like a movie star.

"I thought you had stopped with the staring and the stammer," laughed Emma.

"I thought so," I replied. "It's hard when you're always so beautiful."

"Thank you," Emma said, kissing me on the cheek, resulting in a red mark of her lipstick.

-

Emma and I arrived at the premiere. Emma joined the rest of the actors. I sat in the audience next to Emma's agent.

"Did Emma talk to you?" She asked carefully.

"About what?" I wondered.

"Emma is worried about your relationship," she explained. She didn't have time to say more, before Emma entered the scene.

"Bonjour," Emma began, "It's nice to be here with you. I'm not going to tell you about the movie, but I'll answer your questions." A woman in the crowd raised her hand and got up.

"How is your relationship with your new boyfriend," she asked. "It must be difficult to have a relationship when you are from such different worlds?"

"It's hard," Emma said sadly. "I think it's harder for him because he is not forced to do that. He could have a normal relationship. Me, on the other hand, have grown up with this life and I know how hard it is to balance career and love." Emma looked at me. "I think it's a mistake to believe it would work in the long run, I have to find someone in the same industry as me, even if this person is not the one I love." It was quiet in the hall.

"Do you mean you love him?" Asked another woman. I was waiting nervously for the answer.

"Yes," replied Emma. "I do. Therefore, I'm going to let him go his own way. "

Emma ran in behind the scene. It was too much. I got up and everyone looked at me. I didn't care. I ran out of the hall.

-

Emma had returned to the hotel. When I arrived at the hotel I heard Emma cry. I went into the bedroom. Emma lied on the bed. She looked at me with a smile. She tried not to cry and wiped her eyes.

Isn't this a sight? she said. "I've ruined everything. Bu maybe it was for the best."

"I love you too," I said. Emma smiled. I didn't want it to end. Not again.

"You know, I'll always be traveling with my movies?" She finally said. "We can be friends." I felt the words like a dagger in the heart.

"Sure," I said. I was about to leave the room when...

"Do you want to stay with me tonight?" Asked Emma. "One last night." I nodded.

I sat on the bedside. Emma got up. She hugged me. I noticed the scent of her perfume. Her tears wiped off on my shoulder. I didn't care. I hugged her back. Emma finally let go and smiled. Then she kissed me. I kissed back. I put my hand on her bare back. She was hot. Emma put her hands around my neck. We started to make out. Emma laid her hand on my leg. Slowly it slid over my crotch.

"Are you sure?" I asked carefully.

"Yes," replied Emma. She continued by getting up.

"Do you need help?", I asked smiling when I saw her struggling to remove the dress.

"Yes, thank you", Emma smiled and it was as though all our problems were gone. Just for a while.

I stood behind Emma. I helped her get her dress over her shoulders. The dress went down to her waist. If I had not been behind her, I had seen her breasts. I hugged her from behind. Emma felt my rock-hard cock pressed against her ass. She smiled, turned on her head and kissed me. I grabbed her breasts and noticed that her nipples were hard. Emma pulled down the dress to her ankles. She had a pair of red velvet panties. She turned around. I kissed Emma while I slowly pulled her panties down. Emma waved her hip to help and to show she was ready. I touched her pussy and noticed that she was wet.

"I want to ride your face," moaned Emma.

"Okay," I answered and laid on the bed. Emma laughed and quickly sat down on my face.

"Do a good job," Emma said. "I want to feel that I'm alive."

I licked along her pussy lips while I grabbed her ass. Emma adjusted her hips so I reached to her clitoris with my tongue. I started pushing a finger inside, but she was tight. I licked a bit more intense to make her wetter. My index finger went inside her. Emma moaned. A moment later I pressed another finger inside. With my other hand, I massaged her left breast.

"Lord," Emma bumped. "Keep going. Don't stop. It feels so good when you do that. "

"I want you to cum several times tonight," I replied. "This is only the beginning."

Emma began to cramp. Her walls pulled together and clasped my fingers. She came. Her chest was raised and Emma gave a little scream. Her thighs clasped my head. I was stuck, but I didn't care about it. I continued to work through her orgasm. Her juices ran into my mouth. Emma moaned and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, I was still licking her. Emma smiled at me.

"Should I turn around?" She asked and climbed off me only to lay over me again but with her ass at me. We were now in a 69 position. Emma grabbed my cock and began to slowly jerk me of. I licked my fingers and started fingering Emma's asshole. Emma moaned and shook. Emma bowed down her head and licked my head. I shivered. Emma chuckled. Without warning she swallowed me completely.

"Oh my God," I shouted. "You're good at that. Don't stop."

"Your cock tastes so good!" answered Emma when my cock went out of her mouth. "I want you deep down my throat."

"I want to lick your pussy while I'm fingering your ass," I replied. "I could keep doing all night."

Emma responded by deep throating me. She touched my balls while she was almost suffocated by my cock. I fingered Emma hard in the ass. I licked her clitoris while I pushed three fingers into her pussy. Emma moaned and cried. The room was filled with our sounds and the smell of our love making. Emma started shaking. She was about to cum.

"Cum for me, Emma," I ordered her while I fingered both of her holes.

"Mm ..." replied Emma. She could not control herself anymore.

Emma came hard. Her juices squirted in my face. She cramped and her legs shook with pain and pleasure. Emma collapsed. She stroked my cock while she came. I almost came watching her cum. It was such a beautiful and sexy sight. Her buttocks shook. Emma glided off me and lay on her back with her feet against my face. I got up and moved to the bedside. Emma let her head go over the bedside, while bending her neck and looking at me upside down.

I smiled and bent down and kissed her, my chin touched her nose. Emma knew what I was thinking. I got up again and Emma opened her mouth wide. I pushed my cock close to her mouth. Slowly she started licking my cock. A moment later I was inside her mouth. Emma sucked on my cock but she did not move. I had to do that myself. Slowly I thrusted my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

"Gah, oh, gog," came from Emma's mouth.

"Suck my cock, Emma," I said. My pre-cum ran out the corners of her mouth.

"Cum on my face," Emma said.

"Gladly," I replied, and began face-fucking her harder. It didn't take long before I came. I pulled the dick out of her mouth and came on her face.

Emma's face was covered with sperm. She licked her mouth before kissing the top of my penis. I shivered. Emma laughed. I laughed. I couldn't continue, but I had promised Emma multiple orgasms. Emma had got up on her knees. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Lay down on your back," I ordered her. Emma smiled.

"Are we still going?" She asked, smiling.

"You're going," I said mysteriously. Emma looked, wondering, at me before she lay down. "Your head on the pillow."

I placed myself between her legs. Emma looked down at me. Her eyes glistened with pleasure. Her body was slightly sweaty and in her forehead, I saw my sperm. Emma didn't care to wipe away. I began fingering her with two fingers. Emma was so wet that my fingers slipped in straight away. I bent my fingers and started searching for her g-point. Emma moaned easily as I fingered her. Suddenly, she was shivered - I had found it right.

"What are you going to do now?" asked Emma as if she had read my thoughts.

"I'm going to give you a squirting orgasm," I replied honestly, and Emma smiled the beautiful smile that I will never ever get tired of.

I began fingering Emma harder. I focused on her g-point with one hand and her clitoris with the other hand. Emma moaned out loud now. I increased the pace. A sexy sound was heard every time my fingers entered her. Emma started shaking and screaming. Finally, she had no self-control. A clear fluid squirted out of her vagina. Emma gave a scream confirming that she had reached her third orgasm for the evening. I laughed. I pulled my fingers out of her, but continued massaging her clitoris.

"Damn," Emma said when she finally began to control herself. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"I'm not done yet," I said cocky.

"I can see that," Emma said even more cocky. Her gaze fell on my cock that was erect again.

I placed myself between her legs again, but this time I did not push fingers inside her. I pushed my cock inside her. Emma moaned. She was sensitive after her latest orgasm. She lifted her hips to indicate that I would go on. I slowly started thrusting into and out of her. Emma was so beautiful. I bent down and kissed her. I fucked her harder and harder. Emma hugged my cock and came. For the fourth time.

A shaky Emma got up from bed. I went to the kitchen to get water. Emma followed. As we drank, we sat down on the sofa in the living room of the hotel room. It was a nice hotel room. But it was not the hotel room that had my attention. Emma looked deep into my eyes and then at my cock. Without warning she sat in my lap and straddled me. My cock slipped into her and she started riding as if it were life or death.

"God, Emma," I muttered.

"It's not just you who can surprise," she said with a smile. "Cum inside me".

It didn't take long before I came. My seed painted her walls and reached her fertile uterus. Emma felt my sperm flow inside her pussy. She rode me for a while and then she came too. Her fifth orgasm made her collapse on top of me. I kissed her neck. Her breasts pressed against my body.

We stayed there for a while, naked on the couch. I stroked my hand through Emma's hair. I put it behind her ears, so her beautiful face was visible. Her eyes were more beautiful than ever, filled with happiness after sex. Emma smiled sadly. I understood why. This was the last time we would see each other.

"I love you," I said and Emma smiled.

"You're just glad you got fucked," she answered teasing. I laughed.

"I love you," I repeated.

"I love you," Emma said.

Emma's phone rang. Emma got up, took the phone and looked at me. It was her agent who rang. Emma was going to put on clothes but decided that it took too long. She picked up the phone again and responded.

"Hello," Emma said.

"Hello," said Emma's agent. "I just wanted to call and hear how you feel. Your flight from the premiere is a hot topic online right now. "

"Is that so?" Emma asked. She had not checked the net; she had been too busy.

"I have arranged a meeting tomorrow morning," the agent continued. "You," your lover ", me, the movie director and your mother will attend the meeting. Your mother called me immediately and asked what was going on. You must come to the meeting." Emma was silent for a while.

"Okay," she said. "I understand."

"Good, I'm texting you the information about the meeting," said the agent.

I looked at Emma. Emma was worried. I was worried. It seemed like I could cancel my flight ticket tomorrow morning.

It was not only Emma's mom who was worried. My mom called me and wondered what I had done. After briefly explaining the situation, she was much calmer, even though she got angry when I told her everything started in February. It was nine months ago. It was now the end of October.

Emma stood in the bathroom putting on make-up. Usually, a make-up artist does it for her, but she didn't want to see more people than she needed before the meeting was over. I was impatiently waiting for Emma in the hall. This meeting was something I really wanted to arrive at on time. Emma agreed. She walked out into the hall. I had wondered if it was worth being here. But when I see Emma, I know it's worth it. We walked out of the apartment. Emma went into a car that apparently was waiting for us. I followed.

We entered a large conference room. In the middle of the room was a large wooden table and around it was probably 20 chairs placed. I wondered if all the chairs were needed. Emma sat down in a chair. I sat down next to her. At the same time, Emma's agent entered the room. She stiffly greeted us and sat down opposite Emma.

"I want you to know I'm on your side," said Emma's agent. "I'm just worried about you."

"I know," replied Emma. "I just want to have a relationship without all this fuzz. It feels like I can never be alone. "

"You're going to do what's makes you feel good," continued Emma's agent. "You're not meant to feel pressured. We're just going to go through some things. "

When everyone had arrived, the meeting began. We discussed Emma's privacy and its impact on her career. We discussed that Emma must protect herself and that I have to be careful with Emma. I didn't say much until Emma's mother addressed me.

"I want you to come and visit us," she said. "I want to get to know you better."

"Sure," I said. "It would be an honour."

"I heard you're working a lot, but can you take a break for a few days?"

"Sure. I may be able to visit you already in November, before Christmas? "

"That would be perfect"

Emma looked at me and smiled. She leaned toward me and whispered in my ear: "We must be careful with the fucking when my parents are in the same house." I looked chocked at her and I got red in my face. Emma laughed. Her mother asked what it was. But, of course, Emma didn't want to tell and she didn't need to either.

12