Emma Loses her Innocence

Story Info
Innocent young Emma's encounter with porn awakens her lust.
3.2k words
4.35
104.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run a little general store. It barely makes any profit but fortunately I make a comfortable living from my property in the village. But my shop has one great asset - it attracts the local girls. There's never any shortage of young lovelies looking for work to earn a bit of cash and I've found some eye candy with a decent pair of bouncers and a short skirt behind the counter attracts customers.

Perhaps I've got a reputation for having an eye for young female flesh, because most of the girls who come to me looking for a job arrive in boob clinging tops and micro skirts hardly worth the trouble of wearing. But Emma was different.

Emma was a young beauty with dark hair just to her shoulders. She'd just turned nineteen, was about to go to university and was looking for a summer job. Her crisp white blouse and knee length grey skirt with tan nylons and sandals radiated respectability. She was demure and polite, and I knew from her family that she sang in the church choir. But Emma's respectable blouse and skirt couldn't hide that she was a big girl for her age with a guy's dream figure. Somehow her virgin innocence combined with fresh young sexuality made her far more erotic than the tarts who'd worked for me before. Emma got the job.

She was shy at first but within days was an expert at the job. I hoped she didn't notice how my eyes kept locking onto the gap between her blouse buttons that showed a glimpse of her white lace bra, and her skirt as it tightened over her backside to show the curves of her bottom and the outline of her knickers underneath. Best of all was the sun dress she sometimes wore that was so thin I could see the outline of her body and her white bra and panties through it when the light was behind her.

I'm single (though I've had a good number of women) and just in my forties. I'm heavily into porn, both online and in the top shelf "men's magazines" that not a few men from the village come in to buy though never when Emma was around. Night after night as I masturbated over porn Emma would fill my mind and it would be her vagina I'd be filling with semen. But I thought she'd be just like all the other girls, nice to look at, lust for and masturbate dreaming of, but untouchable and finally gone. Then it happened.

I was out in the back part of the shop doing some stocktaking on a quiet afternoon. Emma was in the front of the shop and the door into the front part was ajar. I happened to glance through the door crack into the front. I couldn't believe my eyes! There was Emma standing behind the counter, spread open on the counter was one of the men's magazines from the top shelf, and Emma was eagerly browsing through it.

I could see she was looking at a centrefold of a girl not much older than herself standing wide legged nude leaning back against a motorbike sticking her big boobs out. Emma gazed at it for a long time, then to my amazement her hand slid slowly down her thigh. She lifted the hem of her dress high, treating me to a display of bare thigh, cheeky bottom and white knickers. She slipped her hand down inside her knickers and fondled her pussy. But she'd scarcely got her hand inside her knickers when the shop door opened and a middle aged woman came in. Quick as a flash the magazine disappeared, Emma's hand was out of her knickers, she'd smoothed her dress down her thigh, and she was her usual smiling self ready to serve the customer.

This was a side of sweet, innocent Emma I would never have dreamed was there. My hand was kept busy that night, as with that same picture open in front of me, in my fantasies I stood astride that bike with sweet young Emma naked beside me with her furry pussy brushing my thigh and it was her hand, not mine, sending my semen splashing over the handlebars.

In the following weeks from my vantage point I spied on Emma a few more times browsing through men's magazines. I also noticed that some of my stock of men's magazines were missing. Of course no one would have suspected Emma! It dawned on me that if I played it right there was a chance of getting more from sex-crazed Emma than just seeing her play with her pussy in her knickers and in my masturbation fantasies. My opportunity came sooner than I'd expected.

I stepped into the shop from the back room late one day when we were about to close and I caught Emma in the act. She'd come that day in a figure-clinging red short sleeved dress that buttoned up the front. One of my magazines was open on the counter in front of her. I saw she was reading one of the readers sex fantasy stories, and she had her hand under her dress gently massaging her sex mound through her knickers. She was so engrossed in the story she didn't notice me until I put my hand up her dress from behind and patted her bottom through her knickers. She jerked as if she'd been shot, spun to face me with her face bright red.

"Naughty girl, Emma!" I said.

"I'm so sorry Mr Thompson! Please forgive me! I won't do it again! Please, please, please don't tell my mum!"

She started to sob, setting her big breasts bobbing.

"I just want sex Mr Thompson, like the girls in the pictures and in those stories. Forgive me!"

My chance had come! I put my hands on her waist and started to comfort and reassure her.

"Don't worry my dear. We all like reading those magazines. Calm down my dear ..." I said, and more stuff like that.

She didn't seem to notice or mind that my hands were slowly slipping down her sides, over her hips and onto her thighs. I started gently stroking her thighs as if to comfort her, but slowly lifting her dress as I did till I was stroking her bare thighs. It had the desired effect. She stopped snuffling, and a mischievous smile appeared on her pretty face.

"Mmmmmmm..." She purred "that's nice. Do you like doing that to me Mr Thompson?"

"I certainly do Emma"

I'd lifted her dress so high I could see her white cotton knickers bulging over her mound, with a wet patch just where her slit would be.

"Ooooooooohhhh! ... Touch me between my legs! ... I've never been touched there by a man." I'd scored!

She gasped, moaned, trembled and spread her legs wide as I lightly caressed her mound through the thin cotton of her knickers, tickled her along the thin gusset strip under her between her legs, and ran my fingertips over the soft smooth flesh of the tops of her thighs, then slipped my hand down inside her knickers and cupped my hand over her mound. Her soft pubic hair was moist. She cried out excitedly when I eased my finger between her vagina lips.

"Ohhhhh! That's so good! Would you like to see me doing things like the girls in those magazines Mr Thompson? Would you like to take some pictures of me? I can stay late. My parents are out."

"I certainly would Emma. Shall we go upstairs?"

I live in a flat above the shop. We went upstairs into my lounge and I got my camera.

"What would you like to see me do Mr Thompson?"

I swallowed. All the filthy things I'd imagined this little whore doing while I masturbated thinking of her flooded into my mind.

"I'd like to watch you slowly taking your clothes off Emma. Start by crouching on the coffee table with your knees together."

She did just that, showing an appetising little peep of her white knickers.

"Now slowly swing your legs as wide as you can get them"

She spread her legs wide, treating me to full frontal upskirt of her white knickers.

"I'm sorry I'm not in exciting underwear like the girls in the pictures Mr Thompson. My mother always says good girls wear white underwear."

I could imagine her mother saying that.

"I think your knickers are very sexy just the way they are Emma"

She slowly unbuttoned her dress at the front and let it drop behind her off her shoulders. She was a big boobed girl, the straps of her good girl bra were thin, and the sheer lacy cups only just slung her breasts. I took some underwear shots, then off came her bra, and she knelt on the table with her big breasts swinging gently. Her panties matched her bra. They were taut over the bulge of her sex mound and see through enough to show the dark shadow of her bush.

"It's so exciting ... A man seeing my breasts. Do you like my breasts Mr Thompson? They're as big as the girls in the pictures."

They certainly were! I told her they were delicious, and ran my hands over them to express my admiration. Her red-brown young nipples were already erect, peaking from big pink areoles, and she gasped every time I brushed her nipples with my fingers the way that always turns girls on.

I snapped her in her panties from every angle, then as she slowly slipped them off with my camera folIowing the white cotton every inch down her long legs. She knelt on the table with her legs wide for me to snap her nude. Her young love slit was ringed by a neat bush of fresh dark brown pubic hair. Spreading her legs pulled her vagina open and I moved in for a close for a shot of her pink, juice soaked labia.

"My mother says only dirty girls have hair between their legs. I'm not a dirty girl Mr Thompson."

I grinned at her but didn't say anything. She looked at me as if she wanted to say something but her face went red with embarrassment before she spoke.

"Mr Thompson, will you show me your ... thing." She blushed as if good girls don't say words like cock, dick or penis. "I've never seen a naked man."

I didn't need much prompting. My "thing" felt like it was going to explode out through my pants. I unzipped, eased it out and stood with it pointing straight at her sweet young slit peeping through her neat brown bush, then I stripped naked. Though I'm twice her age I keep myself fit and muscular. I've got nothing to be ashamed of, especially not my eight inches of hard muscle. I nearly jerked my load when she ran her fingers over my balls and shaft, then held my shaft in her hand gently stroking it

.

"It's so big and stiff! Are those your ... balls?" She gave me a mischievous grin. "Is that what's called an erection ... because you want sex with me?"

Lust and excitement were replacing her shyness! Her eyes were wide and her sweet young face showed her amazement as her hands explored a man's erect penis and balls for her first ever time.

"What's the nicest place to touch it, Mr Thompson?"

I showed her my frenulum, that so sensitive spot just under my penis head, and how to smoothly run her finger tips round the ridge round its base, and how to gently stroke my balls. Under the soft touch of her young fingers veins stood out on my shaft and little drop of pre-cum appeared on my nozzle.

"Is that because I'm getting you excited Mr Thompson?" She paused as if daring herself to speak. "Will you show me how a man ... does it?"

She blushed again. I wondered what she meant, but her next words made it clear.

"I know my brother does it in bed at night. I can hear his bed rattling in the bedroom next to mine. Then he goes really fast and grunts and grunts out my name."

I never mind "doing it" as she put it, even better while ogling porn, best of all with a sex mad nineteen year old beauty in front of me in reach of my spare hand! I stood in front of her aiming my nozzle at her belly button and put on a meaty show for her, stroking and tugging full length with my fist round my shaft like I'd been doing at her brother's age over my dad's secret stash of men's magazines. But now instead of just ogling women's naked bodies I ran my other hand over the deliciously soft smooth young flesh of the real thing, feeling her breasts, her thighs and of course her furry pussy and juicy labia. I took my time, grunting and thrusting my sex kit toward her so close my knob was brushing her body between her navel and her bush.

After ages of exquisite pleasure I came with my spare hand playing with her breasts and squirted a hefty splash of semen over her front, making sure I grunted "Emma!" Like her brother as he fucked her in his dreams. I stepped back with a strand of semen dripping from my nozzle. With a look of amazement on her face she watched my sex cream trickle down her front, across her navel and catch in her bush. She picked up her white panties to wipe it off her body.

"Is that semen? The girls at school showed me with a bottle how boys do it. I didn't believe her but now I've seen it! Go on, take some more pictures of me!" she gasped, fingering her labia.

It was time for the real penis stretcher poses! I got her to bend over the table the way I'd have her from behind and spread her legs wide for a penis eye view of her well rounded bottom and her vagina. She posed for me on the big round rug on my floor for in my other favourite sex positions: laying on her back with her legs wide and folded up so her knees were near her shoulders; squatting with her legs wide as if she was astride me giving me girl on top. I got her to sprawl on the floor and over the furniture in the hottest poses I could imagine, spreading her legs as wide as she could and thrusting her breasts out. And I could tell that the hotter the poses were getting the hotter she was getting!

She was on her back with her legs as wide as she could get them when her hand went down between her legs and she slipped two fingers into her vagina.

"I'm so excited! I've got to do it!" she cried out.

I just managed to switch my camera to video mode before she began to masturbate. I got close ups of her fingers in her slit working her vagina lips and clit, caught her breasts quivering with the rhythm of her stroking hand, and as she writhed with her rising pleasure. I got some spectacular footage of the final moments as her orgasm rose, with her hips thrusting up as if against a boy on top of her, and of her juddering and squirming as her climax exploded and she shook with every pulse of what was obviously a terrific orgasm. Afterwards she lay there panting, holding her hands over her mound.

"That was so good!" She gasped "I've been pleasuring myself since I was thirteen but I've never had one as good as that. It was so much better with a man watching! Thank you! Thank you!"

Then she looked at me with that mischievous look in her eyes again.

"What's 'sucking off' Mr Thompson? My friend Linda at church says she sucks her boyfriend off. She says he likes it as much as sex and that she can't get pregnant sucking off. Will you show me? Oh please!"

Needless to say, after Emma's nude performance and watching her play with herself my "thing" was up rock hard ready to demonstrate 'sucking off'.

"There are lots of positions for sucking off Emma. Shall I show you my favourite? I think most boys would like it in that position."

"Go on! Yes!"

I lay on my back on the rug. My hard up erection felt deliciously heavy bending stiffly up over my belly.

"Now kneel astride me Emma, with that neat little bush between your legs above my face."

A moment later the inside tops of Emma's soft warm thighs were brushing my face, the smell of her vagina juice, sharp, sour, but so erotic, filled my nose, and her moist dark pubic hair was tickling my lips. I caressed her smooth legs, then I ruffled her cunt hair and tickled her labia with my tongue. She trembled and gave a little gasp.

"Did you like that Emma?"

"Oooh do that again!"

I was happy to oblige.

"Now Emma, lick me across that little nozzle at the end of my thing."

This time it was my turn to tremble and grunt!

"Like that Mr Thompson?"

"Just right Emma" I managed to gasp. "Now take just the head of my thing in your mouth and roll your lips and tongue over it."

I involuntarily gripped her thighs and my hips arched to thrust my erection upward at the explosion of sex pleasure as Emma did just that.

"Now Emma, squeeze your lips round my shaft and slide them smoothly up and down my shaft, right up over its head."

"Like when you were stroking it Mr Thompson?"

Emma was a fast learner! Her erect nipples brushed over my belly as she rocked backwards and forwards above me with her soft wet lips exquisitely squeezing and stroking the length of my shaft, from her lips meeting my pubic hair up to just kissing my nozzle. As she sucked me off I fondled her legs, kissed the inside tops of her spread thighs, and pleasured her vagina lips with my lips and tongue.

I managed to hold back for ages with my shaft feeling it was going to snap, till I thrust up frantically trying to shove my shaft as far as I could down her throat. As I filled her mouth I pulled her down by her thighs and pressed my face hard against her warm, wet pussy.

"Did I do that right Mr Thompson?" She asked after she'd climbed off me.

"Perfect Emma"

"My mum says I can't have a boyfriend till I'm twenty one. But then ... Will you teach me what boys want Mr Thompson, like in those pictures and the stories?"

"I'd be only too pleased to do so Emma" I replied.

And in the weeks following I certainly did! By the time she left for university she was ready for any boy, and though she still wore her white underwear she was anything but a good girl!