Emma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was nearly ready to blow but I had to hold back.

"I think it's time we left before she reports us." I told them.

Emma reluctantly hopped off me, I pulled my pants back up as I told Emma to do up her top, and we all headed to the car. I was driving and Emma sat beside me, with Jenny and her dad in the back seat like lovers, I hadn't even driven out the car park before seeing Jenny's head bobbing up and down on her father's cock.

Emma undid my pants once more and began stroking my cock as I drove the car, I was trying to concentrate on my driving but having a young girl stroking your cock as you drive doesn't make it any easier. I needed to find a secluded place to park and enjoy Emma's hands and mouth on my cock.

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 7 years ago
Another Great Story

Always enjoy your work and this one was no exception. Can't wait for more!

minniejohnminniejohnover 7 years ago
Nice story, but

You really do need an editor, we have read both parts and although the story is quite good the grammatical errors and inconsistencies seriously spoil it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs editing, please

Great story, but seriously, pick a point of view (is this 1st person or 3rd person) and a tense (is this present or paste tense) and stick with them...The sudden changes were jarring and killed the vibe you had created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
COck was hard all the time

Had to blow my load

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grandad

Lovely story Grandad myself really enjoyed

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Emma Pt. 01 Previous Part
Emma Series Info

Similar Stories

Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Bathrobe Mornings Honey wants to snuggle her daddy... and more.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories