Emma: Slut Rising Pt. 01

Story Info
Story of a young girl trying to prove herself.
1.2k words
3.68
84.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This cute girl, an 18 year old girl, just out of high school, started hanging around our circle a few weeks back. She was pretty short and thin but not really skinny. She had just enough chunk, as my buddy Aaron would say. Kind of the innocent, bookish type. Long, dark hair, big blue eyes, milky skin, and more tits than she probably knew what to do with.

Me, Aaron and Doug were always having lots of people over. Around seven on any given night, people started showing up. My parents are wealthy, so when I went to school they let me stay in one of their houses. That's people always showed up; big house with no supervision and a kid with plenty of dispoable income and a bit of a drug habit. So it was weird when Emma started showing up.

She must have been confused because she didn't curse, always turned down beers and anything offered to her. Always smiling though. Things started getting interesting at a party a few weeks back.

We had this girl, Sarah, over. Sarah is a really horny bitch and didn't much care for waitin' around to get her needs met. One day I was watching a movie and she barged in, wantin' me to eat her pussy out. Told her she could blow me and then I'd think about it. She got on her knees and started going right after it. Sarah is a ginger, kind of looked like that Faye Reagan porn star, maybe not as thin but with all the tits. And she does it with no hands, which is how I like it. She's on her knees, tryin' to choke herself out on my footlong. Well, not quite a foot long, but it's long and thick and Sarah can't get enough of it. She's hardly comin' up for air, slobbering all over her tight black t-shirt. She let up, pulled her shirt down to pop her fat titties out and was rubbing all that drool everywhere. Sarah is a really nasty whore.

All of a sudden, Emma barges in, guess she had left something behind from the party the night before. She walks right into the living room, stops dead in her tracks. Sarah doesn't give a fuck, though, just shoves the cock right back in her mouth and gave her wink. Emma said sorry or something to that effect and awkwardly took oof.

Fast forward to tonight, Emma shows up to the party looking like she's been crying all day. I was told her daddy didn't quite like that people she'd been hangin' with and was threatening to make her transfer or something. Someone else told me she had some real daddy problems, even a rumor that they were, y'know, real close once upon a time.

Night is going pretty normal, and then everyone is gathered in the living room when one of Sarah's favorite tunes come on. Me and the guys are watching as Sarah is stripping down for everyone. She's got her shirt off, girls are rubbing her tits for her, guys are pouring beer all over her.

Emma was around, and I think Sarah thought she was thumbin' her nose down at her. Sarah pulled her out into the middle with her and asked her if she thought she was sexy.

"I don't know, not really."

"Yeah, I don't think you're sexy either." Sarah replied.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" Emma shot at her.

"Are you even old enough to hang around her, virgin?"

"I wanna be here. What do I have to do to prove myself?"

Sarah looked at me, and then she nodded at Aaron.

"Take off your shirt, slut." Sarah told her.

"I'm not a slut."

"What the fuck are you good for, then?" Sarah laughed.

Some people started laughing, joining in with Sarah. Emma got this look on her face, angry and contemplative. She pulled her sweater over her head, showing off her smooth, round breasts and her body.

"There you go, girl".

Some guys started howling and one handed Emma a beer. She didn't turn it down, and instead downed it.

I stepped towards her as Aaron came back with a camera.

"Heard you have some daddy issues?"

"Are you gonna fix them?" She replied.

I nodded towards the camera. Emma blushed, unsure of what to do.

"Tell your Daddy hello."

"What?"

"You like what you saw the other day?"

"That was an accident."

"I didn't ask if it was an accident, I asked if you liked it."

"I've never seen one so big."

People started chuckling when she said that, I was pretty known for my endowment.

"Look into the camera." She did.

"Tell your Dad hello."

"Hi, Dad," Emma managed to squeak out.

Sarah had gotten down and started unbuckling Emma's pants.

"Wh-what are you d-doing?"

"Makin' you more comfortable," Sarah snickered.

I my hands on her shoulders, slipping her bra straps down.

"I'm your Daddy now."

"What?"

Sarah worked her pants off and was rubbing her pussy as she pulled down her panties. I ripped off her bra, exposing her to everyone.

"Look in that camera, at your pops. Tell him you have a new Daddy."

"What? No way."

Sarah slipped a finger in, by the look of Emma's face.

"This bitch is soaking wet."

Doug pushed the ottoman over, and Sarah pushed Emma down. I unbuckled my pants.

"You haven't seen anything this big before?"

"No."

I pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants, my cock at full attention.

"Look in the camera, tell him who your Daddy is now."

"I don't that will fit," Sarah said as she admired my cock as I lowered it towards Emma's tight pussy.

"Let's find out." I pushed it in a little bit and Emma squealed and that made everyone laugh. Doug had gotten down behind Emma and started fucking her.

"No, no, no, please, it's too much." I thrust in and she moaned a little this time. A tear slipped out of her eye as a pushed in deeper. Aaron dropped the camera down towards her face as I started plowing into her. She was breathless as I plunged deep in her young, tight pussy. It was so tight I was about to cum and I started to pull out when Emma grabbed me.

"No, please, keep going."

"I'm about to cum, bitch."

Emma reached down and took hold of my cock trying to push it back in.

"Cum for me, Daddy."

Guys everywhere had pulled thier dicks out and were crowding closer and closer watching me fuck her.

"What was that?"

"Please, cum in me, Daddy."

I was going to explode.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

In her cutest, sweetest voice, she looked at me and said, "Cum for your little girl, daddy."

I unleashed, pounding her raw until I exploded inside her. She came at the same time, then started jerking some of the cocks nearby with me still inside her pussy.

I pulled out and Sarah was right there to lap it up, and I watched as about six guys dumped load after load all over her milky pale tits.

"Hope to see you this weekend, babygirl."

"OH yeah, Daddy," she said, glistening with cum as she rubbed it all over herself like suntan lotion.