Emma Treats Hubby To Hot Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustyemma
lustyemma
73 Followers

Looking Chris directly in the eye I said 'Pete thinks I need to get comfy upstairs. Would you like to help Chris?' With that I simply walked off upstairs hoping he would follow.

I was laying on our bed naked for a good few minutes wondering where he was when suddenly he appeared at the door fully naked himself sporting a large hard cock. Pete has an average cock of about 6.5" but his real skill is in other areas such as fisting, kissing and slow passionate anal sex. However, Chris possessed a weapon - it had to be about 8.5" and very thick. I love some fairly risque sex such as fisting so enjoy a larger than average cock. I simply couldn't wait.

What surprised me next was that Chris didn't proceed with any foreplay. I think he knew that everything that had happened so far was more than enough to prepare us. He simply climbed onto the bed and positioned himself above me in the missionary position as he began to passionately kiss me. No other part of his body was touching me at this point. Once I felt I couldn't take it any longer he lowered his cock onto my pussy and slowly entered me. I thought I was in heaven as he invaded me so deeply. Finally he was fully resting on me with his cock deep within me. I let out a slow deep moan as I accepted and submitted fully to him.

We lay there motionless for a good few minutes as we just took it all in. That has to be one of the most erotic and powerful moments I've ever experienced. Then slowly he began to thrust in and own but very carefully with an increasing amount of with drawl before going back deeper again. Oh gosh this man was a real lover. I just couldn't get enough of him. Soon I felt my orgasm rising and he slowed down again. I giggled calling him a tease and he laughed and kissed me saying he wanted it to last forever. That he hadn't made love to such a gorgeous sexual woman for years. I whispered in his ear that I thought this wouldn't be the last either...

I looked over at the bedroom door expecting Pete to be standing there but he wasn't. I then knew he'd be downstairs letting us play alone as that is what also turns him on so much - letting me be free to express myself without him around.

After much teasing Chris asked, while suckling on my nipple, if I was ready and of course I begged him to cum. It felt like I was having one constant orgasm. I just felt light headed and tingly all over. He steadily began to pick up the pace until he was holding onto the headboard and roughly pounding in and out of me. And then it began. He was grunting as I felt his cock enlarge and spurt upon spurt I could feel entering my pussy. At that moment I realised he'd gone inside without a condom on but I just didn't care. I wanted him bare. I wanted his cum deep inside me. I was coming up to my period and so I was incredibly horny, more so than usual.

Once he'd come he rested on top of me and we passionately kissed for ages. It was such a lovers moment. Everything about him felt right and kissing him while his cock began to soften felt so romantic and the submissive in me was melting.

Eventually he rose up on his hands as he looked me in the eye and withdrew his cock. Immediately I felt my bum become damp and wet as Chris' huge load of cum began to leak from my pussy. I'm not sure why but I instinctively wanted to feel it so put my hand down there and rubbed it around my bald pussy. Chris asked if I liked it and I just moaned. With that he shifted up and presented his cock to my mouth. I'd never cleaned Pete up but I didn't hesitate to take his cock into my mouth and begin to suck and lick it clean. tasting my creamy juices mixed with his.

We rested for a while before I remembered about Pete. Chris apologised saying he felt awful for Pete being left out. I knew Pete would be waiting and I definitely didn't want the night to end. I proceeded to then pull out a hidden bag from under the bed that contained a new satin and sheer lace teddy I'd bought to wear that night. Pete loved seeing me dressed up in the bedroom and I knew he'd go nuts over this. If I wanted sex, no matter how he felt, if wore something like this, Pete was hard and fucking me in minutes.

Chris gazed as I proceeded to fight with putting the teddy on. By the time I reached the bedroom door the gusset was already soaked in Chris' cum. I told Chris that Pete would love it as we had one last passionate kiss before leaving the bedroom to find Pete.

When we got back to the lounge Pete was naked, hard and reading porn on his mobile.

He looked up and when he saw me he jumped up and hugged both Chris and I. He then said 'she's amazing isn't she Chris?' 'Yes, everything you said and more mate'. This struck me as a bit odd. Looking quizical I asked what that meant.

Both men looked at each other and then Pete proceeded to tell me.

He and Chris had been good mates while at University in another part of the country. They'd even lived together and Pete had known Tracey, Chris' ex-wife very well - he'd even been at their wedding.

However, over the years they'd drifted apart until a few months back when Chris had been relocated to our current city with a new job after his divorce had completed.

They got back in touch via LinkedIn when it showed Pete that Chris had a new job in our city.

One lie that Chris had told me was that he had in fact experienced group sex as he and Pete used to have threesomes when they lived together.

Once while I was away on business recently Chris had come over for a night of football on the TV with Pete and commented on how good looking I was in the photos around our house. One thing led to another and they were apparently soon talking about sex and if I might be game for playing with them both.

So Pete hatched the plan a few days earlier once he knew of my plans for a date night. I was pretty speechless by this stage but taking it all in. I'd planned this night for him but somehow he'd managed to flip it so I was having the most fun ever and he too enjoyed it.

Pete knew we'd probably go to our favourite bar and no surprise he was the one who was so keen to play our little roleplay game. Unbeknown to me though, as I entered the bar alone, Pete had sent a message to Chris to say I was in the bar and ready. That was when he came over and began flirting. No surprise he also knew all the right things to say as Pete had primed him!!!

Anyway, listening to this I cut them off and said 'So, is that it or are we playing any more tonight? I forgive you men but I'm a woman who needs more!'

With that we proceeded to go to our bedroom and play for several more hours until the sun began to rise.

In the morning I ached so much but it felt so satisfying. Chris ended up staying most of the weekend and I'm very glad he's now become a close friend of Pete's again and a regular lover of mine.

lustyemma
lustyemma
73 Followers
12