Emma was Hairy Down There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll kill ourselves in the darkness. How about if I close the door?" I suggested, and after I did the light from the hallway was blocked. "Better?"

"Yeah," Emma responded as I came up to her again. "Can I undress you first?"

"Sure, but I'm nowhere near as cute as you are," I noted, and then watched as Emma tried to unbutton my shirt with hands that were trembling.

"I know I shouldn't be scared," Emma said as he gamely struggled with the last couple of buttons.

"It's okay. I'm nervous too," I confessed. "Haven't been with a teenager since I was one myself."

Emma smiled as she pulled my shirt off my shoulders and set it aside before facing me again, putting her hands on my chest and lightly raking the mat of silver and black that helped hide the fact that my physique - never a Charles Atlas even in my prime - was pretty scrawny as the 145 pounds I carried on my 6 foot frame would indicate.

"You're hairy too," Emma giggled as she played with my chest before backing up a step. "Can I sit down? Feeling a little light headed."

"Sure."

Emma sat on the edge of the bed and brought me to her so she could undo my belt, her hands not shaking quite as badly, and when the belt came loose my baggy trousers dropped to my ankles right away.

"Oops," Emma said after losing her grip on them, but she helped me get the slacks from around my ankles and then sat up, taking a deep breath as she was facing my equally baggy boxers.

"Oh," Emma mumbled when she saw that despite the loose fitting underwear it was obvious there was something in there that was rather excited, and when she brought her hand up and gently rubbed the bulge I got even more excited.

"I thought when men get older they don't get - you know?"

"Erections?" I asked, and as Emma nodded I explained. "I don't get them as often as I was when I was your age, but being around you lately has changed that."

"Do you mind me doing this?" Emma asked as her pudgy hand kept gliding over the cotton bulge.

"Of course not."

"Trying to get my heart to beat slower," Emma told me. "Your dick feels really big."

"Not really."

"It's long," Emma noted, and that was a more accurate description because my dick is on the slender side, much like the rest of me.

"What are you up to?" I asked when the hand that was rubbing me moved onto my thigh and then up the leg of my boxers where her fingers found what they were looking for.

"Exploring," Emma told me as she gave me an impish look while biting her lower lip, making her look even cuter as she played with the end of my cock. "Oh. You aren't circumcised?"

"Sorry."

"No, it's cool. I just think they look scary like that, like something alien," Emma tittered.

"It's not pretty, I'll admit that," I told Emma as she slid the hood up and down as best she could for a moment before removing her hand and moving up to the elastic.

The boxers slid down and as they passed my cock, my erection sprang upwards to celebrate its freedom, nearly smacking Emma on her chin along the way.

The teen seemed impressed with my rather grotesque dark beige member, the veins that ran from the stump to the tip of my foreskin making it look like a withered tree, and her grip was strong as she grabbed the shaft.

Emma looked up at me as she moved her face close to my swollen tool, and then after taking a deep breath put her lips on the end and slid them down slowly, not stopping until her eyes were in my pubes. Emma's lips came back up to the tip just as deliberately, leaving a saliva glaze on about three quarters of the roughly 8", and then she flicked the tip of her tongue on the opening.

I have no idea how many guys she had actually done this to before and I didn't really care, but as her mouth began moving up and down much of the length of me I knew that the experience was paying off. After a minute of Emma sucking my cock while squeezing my low hanging balls I had to make her stop because it was way too good.

"Time to unwrap you," I said, and as Emma stood and lifted her arms up I pulled the nightie up over her head.

Emma's breasts were definitely small on her thick frame, and her nipples were tiny pink caps, with a couple of little hairs on the perimeters of the areolas. Emma had a bit of belly as well, but I was not disappointed at what I was looking at and I nodded at the proof of that.

"See?" I said as I poked her belly with my boner before easing her down to the bedding. "That's how pretty I think you are."

"Now Mr. Taylor," Emma told me with an urgency in her eyes that matched her voice, and as she eased back into the bedding I was too excited to correct her use of my last name. "Before I change my mind."

"We can wait you know," I started to say, confounding myself by actually saying that invitation to back out as Emma landed on her back with me following, but the way she kissed me and pulled me close told me all I needed to know.

Our foreplay was over, and as I rubbed my cock into her bush unlike her earlier beau I had no trouble finding her pussy through the jungle because it was right there - it was that incredible wet fold with its plump lips welcoming my weapon.

"Relax Emma," I whispered as for the first time in my life I was having trouble getting my slender prong inside a woman because it was so tight. "I want you so bad."

Her tension eased as the tip of me pushed in Emma, and as I finally ease inside of her there was no evidence that it was her first time - nothing like the only time I had been with a virgin more that four decades earlier - just her tight sex and her look in her eyes as I impaled her indicates this was new to her.

This wasn't one of my best efforts between the sheets because I was way too excited, the teenager inside of me coming out as I held myself over the chubby cutie and moved all of me in and out while Emma writhed and sobbed happy tears, but I did well enough to make the teen cum before I did.

It was a glorious sight watching Emma have her orgasm, and it was seeing her joyful and wild-eyed expressions that had me cumming right after she did, as much as her vice-like sex practically crushing my dick when she came, and afterward we just held each other tight in the bedding while we caught our breath.

"Was I any good?" Emma whispered in my ear as our soggy bodies squeezed together.

"You were amazing," I assured Emma.

"I want to do it again," Emma declared, and after I stopped chuckling I told her I did too, but...

"It takes a while for a guy to - you know?" I explained, wishing I had run into Emma in my prime when I was like a well-oiled machine instead of a breaking down old fart. "When you get to my age I'm happy if I can do it once a night, even with somebody that excites me so much."

That theory was proven wrong when sometime in the middle of the night I woke up to find a hand stroking my cock. It wasn't my hand, it was Emma's who has started playing with me so I would wake up before the sun rose, and when I got erect we did it again.

This time the nerves were gone and the lust was tempered by passion as my aged knees and back allowed me to act like a kid again, and afterward it was time for Emma to go. She put on her nightie and me my pajama bottoms so I could drive her home, hoping that we didn't run into the county sheriff on the way.

I insisted on sneaking through the moonlit field with Emma to the back of her darkened house, and even boosted the teen up to make it easy for her to get in her window, the task of holding and boosting her plump butt far from work.

"See you tomorrow - later I mean," I pledged as the hint of sunrise appeared in the distance, making me feel I was a vampire of sorts that should hurry before the sun found me in my pajamas.

"Okay," Emma nodded, her cherubic cheeks glowing as we parted, and as I made my way through the field to my car I wondered what this stroll would be like come winter.

Winter was far away though, and a lot could happen by then. I could drop dead or maybe Emma, who seemed in the few hours since "it" happened to have become a lot more confident, would find somebody her own age, something I couldn't blame her for.

Until that day came though, I knew I would keep making pilgrimages to the store every day she worked, and I would keep meeting her after work whenever Emma wanted me to. After I got home I decided I was too tired to shower right then and just go back to bed for a few hours.

After taking a leak I went over to the sink to wash my hands, and when I looked at the grizzled old guy in the mirror I noticed something on my cheek.

"Emma," I smiled as I plucked the stray pubic hair off my face. "Oh well. Plenty more where that came from."

***

Thank you for reading.

12