Emma Watson Ch. 01: The First Encounter

Story Info
Jon meets Emma.
2.2k words
4.17
39.9k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first go at an erotic story. This is just the beginning, there's more to come. All comments and criticism are welcome. Enjoy.

Lovemma123 Spongebob1234

April, 2015. The skies were as blue as they had ever been. Particularly, for London, the gloomiest city in the world. Or at least that is what it seemed to be for Jon. Three years ago, Jon had graduated from the University of Kingston. Everything seemed great. Jon moved to London; got a job at a software engineering firm; met the girl of his dreams. Natalie.

2012 best fucking year of my life. 2012 the worst fucking year of my life.

In the summer of 2012, Jon's happiness reached its peak. A good job with plenty a salary to support a family. A beautiful English girl to spend the rest of his life with. A house in the beautiful suburbs of London. However, the happiness that Jon hoped would last his life time didn't even last three months. It all began with a phone call.

"Mr Downey?" a voice came from the other side.

"Yeah. It's me," Jon answered curiously.

"Mr Downey I am sorry to inform you that your wife was in a train wreck a few hours ago," Jon's heart raced.

Please don't die.

"She had passed when they admitted her in. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Mr Downey."

Jon dropped the phone.

***

Three years had gone by. Jon remained the same. Depressed and alone. Three years without the intimate touch of a woman, but he didn't care.

No one can replace Natalie.

Jon had given up. Every day he went to his "perfect job" sat down and stared into the LCD screen. Clicking away his life. Jon wanted to turn over a new knew leaf but thought of letting Natalie go prevented it.

On Friday evenings, Jon would walk up to the park and sit at the picnic bench alone. He would watch the swan in the lake swim around. He'd take of his shoes and feel the grass on his feet. Away from all the noise. It was peaceful. Jon was almost happy sitting at the bench. At night, he changed back to the depressed man he was supposed to be.

***

The 27th Friday of 2015. Jon was getting ready to go to his bench at the park. As he locked the door of his house and turned towards the sidewalk he noticed a moving van cross the street. Two workers were busy carrying a sofa towards the house. Another person appeared from behind the van.

Holy fuck.

Jon couldn't believe his eyes.

Every teenager had a crush on some celebrity at certain point in their lives. Someone that they'd never have or ever would meet. For Jon, it had been Hermione. The first time he saw her in the Goblet of Fire in her beautiful dress melted Jon. Everything about her was perfect. Her voice. Her hair. Her lips.

Standing across the sidewalk, in a pair of jeans and a white blouse was Emma Watson. The crush of every boy at a certain point in their lives. Jon was star struck. Emma had become even prettier after the Harry Potter movies. And definitely sexier. Her tight jeans hugged her beautiful long legs. She had a cute little ass. Her deep brown hair was tied up in a pony tail and she was carrying a box.

Jon stared at her for what seemed to be hours and turned away to begin his normal routine.

"Hey Neighbour," a sweet voice called just as Jon turned away.

Jon turned around with a nervous smile.

"Hey."

Her smile melted Jon from the inside.

She lowered the box and crossed the street to greet Jon.

"Hey! I'm Emma, your new neighbour," she introduced herself.

"Jon Downey."

"So Jon I was hoping to find someone to show me around the neighbourhood," she said, "and you seem to be the perfect candidate." Her deep brown eyes scanning Jon's body.

Jon was an average British guy. 5 foot 7 inches, 60kg, black hair, black eyes and pale white skin.

"Yeah sure I could show you around sometime," Jon croaked out.

"So... where are you heading now?" she asked.

"The park, just to clear my mind"

"Mind if joined you? Just to get to know the neighbourhood better." She questioned.

"Yeah sure"

Jon began walking towards the park accompanied by a woman for the first time in three years.

"So Jon tell me about yourself."

"Just a normal guy. I work at Ewick Enterprises as a software engineer. Mostly debugging the software and make it more efficient."

"So a nerd?" she said jokingly. Jon smiled weakly. "I like nerds."

They arrived at the park. It was empty except for a couple at the farthest bench in the park. Memories of Natalie came rushing back to Jon.

"It's beautiful here," Emma said as she admired the lake. The reflection of the sun made the water appear gold.

"It is," Jon replied. He was starting to be more comfortable around Emma. "So what brings you here?"

"Just some work, away from a lot of work," she said still looking at the lake. Her brown eyes seemed to be more beautiful now." I'm just doing some stuff for the UN, nothing much."

"Yeah pfft. The UN I sometimes go there on Saturdays just to help out," Jon joked. Emma laughed at his cheesy joke. "You're funny, Jon."

They spent the rest of evening trying to get to know each other better until it became dark. The two of them left back to their houses. The streets were empty as usual, but Emma wasn't happy about it.

"Where's the moving truck?" she exclaimed as she ran towards her house. "Where is my stuff?" She noticed a piece of paper hanging outside the door. "Ma'am our shift is over, we'll be back tomorrow morning," it read. Emma had a frustrated look on her face.

"Don't worry they'll be back tomorrow," Jon tried to calm her down. "But all my things are in that truck." Emma replied, "My books, my laptop, my bed, fuck even my phone charger is in there."

"You could stay over for one night," Jon offered. "My guest room is free and you can borrow my charger."

"Thanks Jon I appreciate it a lot," she replied as she stepped forward and hugged Jon. Jon melted right there. For the first time in three years he felt the warmth of a woman.

"Let me just get a few things and I'll be right back."

Emma turned around and walked back toward the house. Jon's eyes couldn't help but stare at how her hips swayed as she walked. Her cute little as followed the same motion as her hips. Just watching her move made his cock as hard as a rock.

Emma returned with a bag full of her belongings. "Right this way," Jon guided her towards the house with Emma following closely. After showing Emma the guest room he showed her around the house bathrooms, living room, study and finally his room.

"Don't hesitate to ask me for anything you need," Jon said politely.

"I'm good... at least for now," she playfully teased.

Jon could have sworn that she was staring at his pants while she said that.

"Thanks a lot for this Jon," Emma said as she hugged Jon for the second time. The hug lasted just enough for Jon realise her tits were on his chest and just as she turned to walk away her thigh gently brushed on Jon's semi-hard cock.

"Good... Night..." Jon croaked as Emma walked away with smile on her sexy grin on her face.

***

"Jon?! Jon are you awake?" Emma's sweet voice called from outside the room.

"Um, yeah I'll be right ou-" Emma came bulging in before he could finish.

"I was about to make breakfast and wanted to ask you what you wa-" Emma broke off as she saw Jon's morning boner putting up a tent in his shorts.

"Fuck!"

"Wow!"

Jon scrambled for his sheets desperately trying to cover himself up. The fact that Emma was only wearing a shirt that barely covered her ass made it even more challenging.

"So how about scrambled eggs?" she continued as if nothing had happed.

"Yeah that would be fine."

"Fuck me," Jon muttered to himself as Emma walk away her hips swaying rhythmically with her ass.

Jon quickly got dressed and headed down stairs. He could tell from the smell that Emma was a good cook. Jon passed the kitchen and headed towards the living room to watch the morning show while Emma prepared the food.

She returned a few minutes later with two plates of food and they both watched the show tighter, silently. Emma finished her plate first and pulled her legs up on to the sofa to be in a more comfortable position.

"All this travelling has made feet so sore," she exclaimed. Running her hand down her thighs to her calves and back up. It took Jon a second to realise that he was staring at Emma.

"Let me see if I can help" Jon said inviting her to a foot massage. Emma placed her feet cross his lap accepting the invitation.

"Ahh, Jon that feels so good!" Emma moaned as Jon massaged her soles. "Right there Jon it feels so good, fuck!"

"Oh my god..."

"Mhmmmm..."

Jon began imagine fucking her as she moaned the same way. Slowly and sensually. As she rode his cock while he was sitting on the sofa.

"Oh Jooon!"

"Oh my god, you're hard!"

Jon snapped out of his dream world to realise Emma's feet across his lap with his hard-on poking her foot.

"Fuck, Emma, I'm so sorry," Jon tried to apologize.

"It's okay Jon, if anything it's a compliment," she said taking her feet away from his lap and sitting up properly.

"I kind of liked it," she confessed. "I know you did too."

Emma reached over and began rubbing Jon's cock through his shorts.

"Emma, I don't think we-"Emma cut Jon off.

"Just let it happen," Emma said, "Doesn't it feel good?"

"Fuck yeah it does."

Emma pulled her legs onto the sofa and moved closer to Jon. As she did so the top button of her shirt unbuttoned revealing a glimpse of cleavage.

"Let's have a little fun, how good is your kissing Jon?" she moved in closer, looking directly into Jon's eyes. Jon opened his mouth to answer when Emma suddenly brought her lips onto his, her soft hand held the back of his head so he couldn't escape.

"What was that?! I want a real one." Her tongue flicked the top of Jon's lip as the final word left her lips.

"Emm-"Jon was cut off by another kiss, but this time Emma's tongue entered and began playing. Jon closed his eyes as his cock grew to its full mast. Jon placed his hand on Emma's bare thigh as he returned the kiss.

"Mmmm... that's more like it" Emma pulled away allowing Jon to catch his breath. As she began to rub Jon's cock through his short again. Jon groaned and leaned his head back against the couch in the overwhelming sense of pleasure.

Emma smiled and slid off the sofa and positioned herself kneeling between his legs, all the while rubbing his cock to its full size through the cloth. Emma began to pull down his shorts at the waist band and Jon lifted his hips to help her.

His cock popped out and pointed straight up as hard as a rock.

"Wow!" Emma commented as her hand wrapped around the base of his cock and began stroking him slowly.

"Fuuuck," Jon moaned from the overwhelming pleasure Emma was providing him.

"Still want me to stop?" Emma teased as she paused stroking and looked up at Jon.

"No please, Emma..." Jon begged and she began stroking again. "Good boy."

Her pace began to speed up and Jon began to get closer to the edge.

"Emma... I'm going to cum..." She spat at his cock to lube it up and sped up her pace.

"Good," Emma suddenly moved toward him and took his balls in her mouth. Her tongue licking and playing around. Emma new exactly what she was doing.

The overwhelming pleasure sent Jon over the edge. His hips raised off the couch as thick loads of cum began squirting all over Emma's beautiful face. One squirt landed on her lips, another on her cheek, another in her hair and another on her chin.

"That's a lot of cum."

Emma stroked him a few more times to get all the cum out. Finally, she stopped and brought her fingers to her mouth and began sucking the cum off each finger.

"Yum!" she exclaimed as she licked her lips, finding some more cum. "That was fun."

Jon's head was still cloudy from the massive orgasm.

"I'll be looking forward to doing that again," Emma said playfully.

"Again?"

"Again and again and again and again," Emma got up and began walking towards the bathroom. Suddenly, she turned around with a sexy smile on her face "And again and again Jonny."