Emma Watson does Literotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma stiffened, then went limp as her lover brought about her much wanted sexual release. Her breathing became ragged and her limbs trembled with the happy knowledge she was able to achieve a welcome climax. "Methinks, 'tis your turn to pleasure me with your oral delight."

Radcliffe laid on his back and the inquisitive young woman traced a lazy fingertip along the contours of his hairy torso, the flatness of his stomach, ending at his splendid example of manhood. What a cock! Upright and straight, the shaft had a large blue vein down the entire length of the upper right, all the way to the glistening tip.

"Words fail me, my Lord Radcliffe."

"No words are necessary, just suck on it."

Emma grasped it in both hands and admired the hot flesh of the massive appendage.

"Now, if you would be so kind."

With an unnecessary roughness the impatient aristocrat pushed her head to his lap and her lips collided with the huge organ. The sizeable cock slid into her mouth and surprised her as the top reached the opening of her throat. She clasped her rosy lips tight along the shaft as it filled her small mouth, his fingers tilting her head slightly for a smoother penetration. The thick ridges on his prick were quite defined enough for her to trace out with her tongue as she moved back and forth, urged on by his hand on the back of her head.

"Ever had one this big, my dear?"

Emma mumbled and shook her head a tad, a tear staining her left cheek with the effort of sucking his well endowed cock. He pulled out suddenly and she coughed and dribbled very unladylike down her chin. With a renewed enthusiasm Emma devoured him once again and shoved the prick deep inside her mouth, choking and gagging as the thick knob vanished inside. She managed to twirl her tongue around and around with noisy slurping sounds that pleased the scoundrel immensely.

"Hah! Milady doth learn fast. We'll make a strumpet out of you yet."

"Please refrain from observing me as a slut."

Radcliffe replied with derision and clasped her pretty face by both cheeks, making her lips protrude in a lewd manner.

"When you are in my bed, a slut you are, and you shall behave as such. Am I clear?"

Emma experienced a randy flush through her body and knew in her heart his words were true.

"Quite clear, my Lord. I am your toy to play with."

"Come here." Radcliffe laid on his back and Emma obediently straddled his lean frame. He pointed his shiny spear upright and the young woman balanced on her knees, either side of his milky thighs and cupped her tits. With eyes on his she yelped at his sudden grasp of her hips as he pulled her on his rampant pole. He brought further cries from the slender beauty as he thrust upward and his whole length was engulfed by her wet tunnel.

"So big, so fucking big!"

"And your cunnie is fearsome hot milady."

Emma leaned in and placed her hands on the bed by his head, palms down, and met his fearsome strokes with her own. The scent of her assailed his nostrils as her face hovered mere inches above his, and he was pleasantly surprised at her determined jaw as he was ridden by her lightweight frame. Despite outward appearances Emma was quite the passenger in the vigorous love making as her cunt was seriously pounded with powerful lunges. Her body began to prickle with perspiration as her hips undulated with every surge of his cock in her sodden twat.

"I require rest, my Lord." Said Emma as she slumped fatigued on his chest.

Then the mans expression altered and Emma was pulled up effortlessly and flipped face down on the feather mattress. Radcliffe widened her supple legs and then rubbed her buttocks with a lascivious sneer. She felt him slide a pillow under her midriff and then settle his chest onto her back. The sensation of his chest hair was something new for her and she smiled to herself as she was tickled. Then he growled like a wild animal and bit into her pale shoulder as he slid his erection inside of her again.

"I am your bull and my dart is yours."

"Then take me like a cur, good Sir, I beg thee."

"Like a cur? I slap curs, like thus."

With his cock fully inserted but unmoving, Radcliffe smacked her left cheek then the other. Her white flesh turned scarlet and her legs spread even wider as he pushed in hard. Emma hissed and grabbed fistfuls of the sheet as his cock thrust up into her muff. As he gave her slow grinds of his pelvis she was kissed down her spine with tiny touches of his lips and her body quivered accordingly, Radcliffe pressed his groin at the soft cushion of her perfect bottom as he buffeted against her, his prick deeply embedded inside.

"Fuck me hard, Sir, I implore you." Said Emma without shame.

The aristocrat loved her tight cunt and complied with her wishes and banged on her frail figure with some force. He drew her up by the hips onto her hands and knees and he humped so fast that her buttocks shook with each thrust home and her pert tits bounced on her chest. His hands roamed over her belly and flanks as he filled her quim with his meat and Emma gasped through clenched teeth at his boisterous jolts.

"You fare well, young Emma." He observed with some admiration. Many females had given up by this time in his frantic sexual union.

Emma simply could not get enough of his cock. His strokes were endless as she was driven back and forth on his generous length as if she were a rag doll. Then, when he decided to withdraw it seemed like her insides were sucked out with his cock. Again Emma was moved, this time onto her back, as he gripped her upper arms in a vice like hold.

"Sir, I beg of you to be of a gentler nature."

"I think not, my thirst for your cunt is never greater."

Emma felt his strong thighs nudge her legs apart and gasped as he entered her dripping slit with a single lunge. His mouth met her quivering lips in a hungry kiss as her arms and legs came up and around his solid body. Her soft breasts were crushed under him as she surrendered herself to the best fuck of her young life. As their mouths remained locked in a languid kiss her hips rocked up at him as their bodies moved in sync.

"Come for me my sweet, give me your seed."

Emma lifted her weary head as her body began to spasm with her well earned second orgasm. Her warm juices bathed his cock as he moved like lightning in and out of her molten cave. His butt clenched as he pinned the fragile flower to the bed which creaked and rattled from the furious fuck. Her silk stockings were by now just ragged tatters down at her dainty ankles as the bed under them was awash with their fluids. Then he stiffened and splashed his sperm into her already dripping cunt and the pair of them wallowed in their mutual satisfaction.

For different reasons they both fell asleep beside each other. She from physical exhaustion, and he from the excess of alcohol. When the dawn broke Emma woke and stared at the naked man snoring in her bed and then went to clean herself in the tub. It had been a wild night of gratuitous sex and she had enjoyed every indulgent second. But what would it mean being wed to such a creature as Lord Radcliffe?

And so fair reader, which of these gentlemen do you think would be the best suitor for Lady Emma Watson? You decide.

x

Emma stopped tapping on her tablet and stretched. It had taken her the best part of four hours of nonstop writing and she planned on a long bubble bath. Her finger poised over the submit choice and hesitated for a moment. Did she dare press send?

END

12