Emma Watson Fixes Her Image

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The difference with Romeo was, Emma felt, he behaved like a man who was full from eating a nice main course, but now that he had the scrumptious dessert on his plate, he was going to enjoy it and savour every mouthful. The thoughts were not even conscious in Emma's mind, she just had the feeling that this man was going to take her and enjoy her so completely like no man ever had in her life!

----------------------- What Romeo had called the "room" was actually the Presidential Suite which was as big as a luxury apartment and furnished like one. Emma stepped just inside the door and waited for Romeo to close the door behind them and attack her.

Instead he went to the living room bar and asked what she wanted to drink. Emma was impressed. No man had ever waited so patiently to have her. Most had jumped on her as soon as they had privacy. She asked for a vodka-and-orange juice. Romeo made two of them and brought one to her. He turned and went to the stereo system and she gulped down her drink in one big gulp. She was very nervous and her throat was dry.

Romeo came over to her and offered his hand "Would you like to dance?"

This she could do. She loved music and she loved to dance. The music was waltz. They danced on the living room rug, slowly, doing small steps, a dip here and there. Again, Emma expected to be groped and was surprised when he didn't. He did dance close with her and touched her gently, the nearness of his manly body was driving her wild. Now she wanted him to nail her! So badly.

Emma turned away from him and started to grind her ass on his crotch. This she always enjoyed. She loved grinding with her male friends and feel their dicks get hard and press between her ass cheeks. She enjoyed it even more with the friends who could not fuck her. She was a little cocktease and she loved it.

Now also Romeo's dick got hard and felt so big and long on her ass. He put his arms around her and kissed her neck. But other than that he didn't try to grope her or fuck her yet. He simply let her grind her tight little ass on his thick, hard shaft.

And then he pushed his fingers under her ponytail and pulled down the zipper of her top, all the way down. Emma felt her heart quicken. He pushed the shimmery little garment off her shoulders and it fell on the rug near her feet. Soft moans escaped her lips as she felt his manly, calloused hands knead her bare tits and his hot lips roaming on her neck.

She opened her legs and tried to hump his hard cock with her ass. Romeo pulled down the zipper on the side of her skirt and the skirt joined her top on the rug. She turned to face him and turned her face up. They kissed, heavily this time. The urgency of the impending sex was now apparent in the hot, wet, passionate kiss.

Romeo opened his pants while still kissing her passionately and pushed his pants and shorts down to his ankles. They wouldn't go down over his shoes and he left them there.

Placing one hand on her bare ass, he pulled Emma close to him, put his thick cockhead on her pussy hole and thrust upwards.

"Aaaaaaaaarghhh! Mummaaaaa!" Emma screamed at the meaty beast almost split her in two. Tears leaked from her eyes but she didn't move for fear of it hurting more inside her. She could feel the massive shaft throb as it was buried deep in her tight cunt. And then she realized it was not even half way in her yet.

"Open wide, darling!" Romeo whispered as he grabbed her buttocks with both hands. She quickly stepped wider on her high heels.

He moved his hips back and forth a few times, each stroke making Emma gasp and then slammed his huge cock all the way into her tight cunt.

"Aaaaarghhhh! Godddd!" Emma could feel not just her pussy but her whole young body reverberate with the pain of the massive thrust and she clung to Romeo desperately.

Using both his hands under her ass he lifted her up, and getting the idea quickly, she wrapped her legs around his waist. Now she was in the air, supported by his hands and skewered on his long, massive cock.

In another moment she found out that he had still not entered her fully when he pulled back slightly and using his grip on her ass as a counterthrust jammed another massively thick inch of his brutal cock into her tight, young pussy!

"Ohhh, mummy!" Emma was clinging to him now and her tears were dripping on the rug.

"It's all in now, baby. Just relax. Be calm!" He whispered reassuringly in her ear as he soothingly caressed her back.

Not only could Emma feel the throbbing of his cock, she was aware that his cockhead had opened her cervix and it hurt every time she breathed. She tried to use shallow breaths and tried to get used to the unprecedented invasion of her young body. And then something happened.

Suddenly, she started to enjoy it. She felt the throbbing beast in her cunt and she realised it was wonderfully delicious that it was grinding on her pussy walls. She started to move her hips and even with the slight pain she loved the sensations it caused in her body. Romeo started to move his hips and it hurt more but she wanted it, she wanted him to fuck her with this meaty monster buried inside her!

Taking a step towards the bedroom, Romeo tripped over his feet as he realised that his pants were still around his ankles. He went down to one knee and saved them both from crashing on the floor. Then he lay her there and fucked her on the living room rug!

Keeping her legs around his waist Emma kept herself open for him to drill her. And drill her he did. Holding her by the shoulders with his arms under her naked body he pounded hard with long, powerful strokes. His hard, throbbing cock was pumping Emma's tight pussy like a polished steel-piston driving into a well-lubricated tight slot. Emma felt his power as she felt her small body trapped between his arms and his thrusting cock. She moaned.

Even though his strokes were still hurting her tight little pussy, the pain was now mixed with unexpectedly delicious pleasure and Emma welcomed both. She sucked his neck as he nailed her into the rug with mind-numbingly hard, powerful strokes. And then she felt it.

While Romeo was signing the check in the bar, Deepika had whispered a few quick tips in Emma's ear. One of them was that she must ask permission to cum. But Emma was not sure she could hold on that long. Or if she could actually speak.

She tried and whispered in his ear "May I cum, sir? Please? Please sir, may I cum? Please let me cum!"

To her immense relief he replied quickly "You may cum, darling."

Emma's best orgasms till date had been the self-induced ones. That record now got broken. Her young, small body shook in uncontrollable convulsions while Romeo kept banging her mercilessly. Her eyes closed and tears streamed out of them while she tried to hold on to her sanity. Her pussy, her thighs, her breasts, her whole body was on fire and she could feel the flames consume her.

Finally she stopped trying to keep control of her body and simply let go. She was aware of the animal sounds coming out of her lips at some level but she had no control or desire to stop them. She could feel her arms twitching but she had no idea if she could even try to control them. She knew her nails were digging into Romeo's back but she could do nothing about it.

She clung to him for dear life while the orgasm rocked her body like a storm rocks a little dingy. When she finally came back into her senses he was still pumping her cunt and her body was rocking back and forth with each of his thrusts. Emma felt another small shake her body and another one. Too small to be fully powerful orgasms but too big to be called aftershocks. She let them take her body and simply rode them like a surfer rides the waves.

A couple of minutes later she felt Romeo's grip get tighter on her shoulders. His strokes became harder, faster, more urgent...and then she felt the heat spreading from her very centre as he exploded inside her. She could feel his shaft pulsating as it sawed in and out of her tight pussy hole.

"Please, sir! May I...?"

"Yes!" he whispered before she could finish her request.

Emma came again, and this one again rocked her body from head to toe. She bit her lip and tried to keep from screaming. It only made her screams turn into loud whimpers. Romeo was still fucking her, and her body was shaking under him, writhing in the sweet agony of a huge orgasm.

It took her a few minutes to catch her breath during which Romeo let his dick stay inside her but raised himself on both elbows. He moved his hips in a circle and Emma emitted a slow moan as she felt his dick move inside her cunt.

When he finally pulled out of her, she immediately went down on her knees and started licking his cock before he could issue the order. She knew she was expected to do this, and even though she had never done it, she was happy to learn now for him. She loved the taste of his cum and considered it her reward for being a good slut for him.

===============================================

Holding on to the headboard, Emma spread her legs as Deepika indicated. She knew not to disobey or hesitate even if Romeo's orders came through one of his girls. She watched as Deepika tied her wrist to the iron bar of the headboard. On the other side Amrita was doing the same to her left wrist. They were using silk ties to restrain her and Emma didn't think the knots were too tight if she really wanted to get free nevertheless she felt a surge of excitement at becoming helpless and vulnerable like this.

Emma didn't know if Romeo had sent them some kind of signal or if they just had such great timing but both Deepika and Amrita entered after Emma had finished cleaning Romeo's cock and they were both in the bedroom. Romeo had taken his pants off, as well as the rest of his clothes when they heard the other girls in the living room. Romeo called them in.

And now they were tying her up and making her assume the doggy position with her legs open wide in a very vulnerable position.

Pressing gently with her hand on Emma's back, Amrita spoke softly near her ear, "Arch your back, honey, and push your ass up so you are fully ready for use."

"What...what's going to happen?" Emma found that her voice squeaked. She had followed the order even before asking the question.

"Sir is going to claim you fully. You are going to become his bitch." Amrita said softly but matter-of-fact "But you knew that, didn't you, babe?"

Emma nodded "Mhmmm. Yes, ma'am."

"We are not ma'am, baby. You can call us by name. We are your sisters. We are as much his possession as you are going to be."

Before Emma could say anything more in response, she heard Romeo's voice behind her "Is she ready, whores?"

"Yes, sir." Both Deepika and Amrita responded in unison, promptly.

Romeo got on the bed behind Emma.

Amrita said "She's very tight though, sir."

"I know. Deepika?"

Emma felt Deepika's fingers rub on her ass hole, with some cool, slippery substance and she realised that Romeo was getting her ass lubed up so he could fuck it. Her blood ran cold at the thought. She had already seen how big his cock was and she had not even taken a small one in her tight ass.

Deepika stepped back after pushing K-Y jelly in Emma's tight ass hole in addition to all around on the rim. Emma opened her knees as wide as she could and hoped that she would be alive later. But those prospects started to reduce quickly as she felt Romoe's huge cockhead knocking on her tight, small ass hole.

Still, when Romeo tried to push into her ass, his huge cockhead would not go in. Emma held her breath with fear and held on to the headboard for dear life.

Finally Amrita shouted "Sir, bachchi mar jayegi. Uspe reham karo zara!" (The girl will die, have mercy on her!"

"You are right. She needs to be trained first." Emma didn't know what training he meant but she breathed easy when he pulled back from her ass.

Romeo gripped her hips and drove his massive, hard cock into her tight cunt. Emma screamed and gripped the headboard tightly as Romeo started nailing her hard.

While Romeo was fucking Emma like a bitch, Deepika slipped underneath, between her legs and started licking her pussy and Romeo's dick as it drilled into Emma. Emma whimpered as she mixed sensations made her body throb all over. The next moment she was begging for permission. She got it.

"Come for me, my bitch!" Romeo whispered in her ear and Emma came like a bitch, hot, hard and unstoppable! Her body shook hard within the confines of her bonds.

And then she felt another set of lips - Amrita's soft, warm, skilled lips - sucking on her nipples. Emma moaned with feeling. This was too much for her young body to handle. She cried as she begged for permission again. And again her body rocked hard, straining against her bonds.

She was still catching her breath after this mind-shaking orgasm when she felt Romeo pull out of her cunt. He pulled her hair and turned face up towards him, and then he came. All over her face, her bare back and even in her hair, he sprayed his hot cum everywhere on her naked body. Emma gasped with the erotic heights this pushed her body and she came, suddenly and hard.

Closing her eyes tightly Emma rode the waves of the hot, body-rocking orgasm and whimpered as it hurt so deliciously between her legs. As the sweet sensations subsided she realised with horror that she had not gotten around to asking permission with this last orgasm.

Both Amrita and Deepika licked Romeo's cum off her bare back and Emma got the words ready in her mind to plead for his forgiveness.

Romeo untied her hands and she immediately fell to her knees at his feet.

"I am sorry, sir." she lifted her head to look at Romeo and started apologising profusely. She was not even thinking about her career at this moment. She was only horrified that she had let him down.

But he only looked down at her and pointed to his feet. Emma looked and there some glistening drops of cum on his bare feet. She understood. Quickly bending over low, she started licking them up.

She looked at him when she was finished, ready for any punishment he thought suitable.

Romeo knelt down on the bed, his face level with hers. Taking a grip of her hair, he smiled and said "Who is my bitch, Emma?"

"I am your bitch, Sir. If you'll have me. I'll try and be a good bitch for you, Sir."

He smiled and nodded "Good. You are allowed to cum after I cum, Emma. You are my bitch and I own your orgasms just as I own you. But if you miss once, it's not the end of the world." He laughed and Emma felt better. God, he was amazing, she thought.

===============================================

That night Emma stayed with Romeo in his hotel room. They had dinner, all four of them including Romeo's 2 sluts. Afterwards they played Scrabble as teams, on the living room carpet. During the game a lot of touching and caressing went on as all 4 were naked.

After the first game, Romeo told Emma to go on all fours and fucked her from behind while the two girls played another game of Scrabble. Emma managed to ask permission this time and came hard on the rug.

Scrabble finished, Amrita won. Romeo lay her on the rug and mounted her. Deepika sucked on Amrita's breast and signalled Emma to join. Emma hesitated then took Amrita's other breast in her mouth. Amrita arched her back as the erotic sensations hit her body and it made Emma's own pussy throb.

Romeo fucked Amrita well and came over her pussy and belly. Emma joined Deepika in licking his cum off Amrita's belly and then they both sucked Romeo's cum-soaked cock. Emma loved the feeling of being part of the team of sluts owned by this remarkable man.

When Romeo fucked Deepika shortly after that, Emma was right there licking her pussy and Romeo's cock as it entered Deepika's wet, slippery hole.

Emma got very little sleep that night. Romeo nailed her again later. And once he facefucked her and Deepika culminating in a facial for both of them.

Finally Emma fell asleep about 5 am completely exhausted and smelling of cum as she had no energy left to go and shower.

============================================

She got up and looked at the clock. It was 11 am. There was nobody else in the bedroom but Deepika came in as Emma was coming out of the bathroom.

"Oh good, you are up. I have been waiting for you for half an hour. Want to share a tub?"

The tub was actually the hot water tub which the three girls shared amidst giggles and confidences. Amrita and Deepika told Emma more about Romeo's preferences and his lifestyle back in India where they lived with him.

After a really long bath they came out, got dressed and put on their makeup. Emma had been told that Romeo was out for a meeting and will be back by lunch time.

Emma dressed in a short, tight dress with one shoulder bare. No panties as was expected of her and her sexy stilettos had 6 inch heels.

Romeo was back shortly after 1 PM, and the three girls reported to him in the living room. He was sitting in an armchair. Deepika and Amrita went and knelt down in front of him, Emma followed suit.

He smiled at all of them then lifted Emma's chin with his fingers.

"So, how is my new bitch?"

"I don't want to go home." Emma almost wailed. It had been weighing on her mind ever since she had woken up and she blurted it out.

Romeo grinned at her outburst.

"Go home." He went on before she could protest "Get your toothbrush, and whatever else you need, and come back here tonight. You will stay with me."

Emma grinned wide "Really, sir? Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

They all had lunch together then Emma went home. She returned at night with her toothbrush, her iPad and some bare essentials.

Romeo stayed in US for another week. Emma stayed with him the whole time. She enjoyed bonding with Amrita and Deepika. The sex sessions were phenomenal and they got hotter and better.

Finally when it was time for Romeo to go back to India, Emma went to see him off. He promised to call her from India before he boarded the jet. She came home feeling very empty and sad.

Romeo called her the next day but it was only a brief chat to tell her he was back safely. Still, it did cheer Emma up and she was able to go about her business in Hollywood.

========================================================

Emma came home after a long meeting with the producers about Harry Potter movies being translated into Spanish and if Emma could dub in Spanish for them. She was bored and tired. She dropped her keys on the coffee table and crashed on the couch.

"Oh God!" She sighed.

Her phone rang. She rummaged through her bag for her mobile quickly and looked at the screen. It was a number started from "+91".

"From India!" she thought.

She quickly answered with a beating heart.

"Hello? Sir? Is that you?"

"How is my whore?" Romeo's cheerful, deep voice came over the phone.

"Oh, sir, I am so happy to hear your voice! Your whore is missing her owner, sir. Very badly."

"Well, I have good news for you, my slut."

"Yes, sir? Are you coming back?"

"No, my darling. I have lots of things to do here."

"Oh!" Emma could not keep the disappointment from her voice.

"But I have a new project in planning in which I would like you to play the lead?"

"Oh, wow! Thank you, sir!"

"It's about a young man who goes to America for study and falls in love with a white girl."

"And that girl is me? I mean I am that white girl?"

"Well, of course, darling."

"That's great, sir. Thank you, sir. When are you coming here then?"

"Not yet. We will do half of the shoot here and the other half in LA. So, you will come here first."

"Oh goody! When, sir?"

"Still in planning stage, pet. It will be about two to three months before we need you here."