Emma Watson- More fun and strangers

Story Info
Fun on the Orient Express.
5.3k words
4.24
17.7k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
811 Followers

Note- This is entirely fiction and has no basis in real events.

xxx

Having spent a heavenly vacation in Venice Emma had decided to return to London aboard the legendary Venice Simplon Orient Express. The charming English actress had left England to unwind and evaluate her life after ending her latest relationship. It had become apparent to her that this was not the man for her and had moved onto pastures new. True also the sex had been mundane and by the numbers, and Emma, who had studied for hours on how to improve female sexual awareness and satisfaction, demanded more. In fact the best experience in recent times had been when she had been taken by a total stranger in a vacant car lot.

"Welcome aboard the Orient Express, we hope you enjoy the ride."

A young man in the company uniform of blue with gold trim and white gloves smiled as Emma boarded the train and she checked out his handsome features. His name tag said Louis and as she stepped into the second of the seventeen coaches she stole another glance at his rear and noted his tight bod.

"Nice bum." She thought.

She herself was fitted out in a chic little black dress designed to show off her toned bare legs. The Ralph Lauren number had a neckline and short sleeves with a lace trim and she had chosen to wear a pair of black platform heels on her dainty feet. To start the journey the attractive young girl had her hair in a casual up do style, pulled back and pinned to the back of her head.

"This is a dream come true."

It was like taking a step back in time as she looked around inside the immaculate train. She had arrived at Santa Lucia Station for the 10.30 departure that would see the famous luxury train travel north through Verona, Lichtenstein, Germany, France and then England. The scenery promised spectacular views of valleys, soaring mountains and the Brenner Pass.

"This might be an inspiring journey," she thought as she looked out the window. It would take two days and a night and Emma had booked a £6,000 suite decorated in a grand Italian Baroque style with glass lamps and woven fabrics. The large bed had a high headboard, embroidered pillows and silk sheets. With the addition of a private bathroom and power shower Emma looked forward to a night of opulence and comfort. She noted also the suite boasted of a personal cabin steward available 24/7.

"I even have my own complimentary bathrobe."

The table with crisp white linen and bespoke china had already been laid out with a sumptuous selection of sandwiches, cakes and a teapot. After a pleasant half hour unwinding Emma took a stroll along the iconic train as it began to rock and clatter on the tracks. She passed several excited passengers on the way, some casually dressed but for the main people had donned their finest attire.

"Its the only way to travel." Said an elderly woman in a cocktail dress.

The central point for life aboard was apparently the bar with a live pianist, and already Emma could hear the tinkling of the ivory keys in the near distance. Laughter and the chinking of glass on glass greeted her and a liveried steward handed her a chilled champagne flute immediately. Caught up in the intoxicating atmosphere, heady with the glamour and romance of the train journey, Emma smiled to herself. This was going to be an ideal opportunity for some racy entries in her blog on the sex research website she subscribed to.

x

The 1920's, the Great Gatsby, the Jazz Age and of course the Orient Express. Emma, being a lover of old Hollywood and the birth of the silver screen appeared after a beautiful dinner of salt lamb dressed in a flapper look. Her stunning black dress featured a scalloped hem, delicate capped sleeves and a seductive V neck. The light material skimmed over her subtle curves giving her a sleek silhouette. On her feet she wore a pair of Louboutin strappy heels in stylish silver, and around her forehead she had a black and silver headband. Not a particular lover of stockings or hose she left her legs bare.

"Let the fun begin."

With head high and back straight the English rose sauntered into the crowded bar car called 3674, named after the original carriage number back in 1931. She ordered a Bloody Mary and sat opposite a well turned out man in a black evening suit and white shirt. He looked to be about thirty years of age as he drank from a crystal whisky tumbler. Their eyes met for a split second then Emma looked over a crowd of loud revellers.

"Wonder if he's alone." She wondered.

Emma looked out of the small window but as it was nearly midnight she couldn't make anything out. She stared out of the window but in reality she was looking at his reflection and was thrilled to see that he was staring directly at her crossed legs. Averting her eyes still she uncrossed them and switched from left over right to right over left. Her bosom rose and fell and she unconsciously stroked her calf with scarlet fingernails.

"Refill Miss?" Asked a passing steward.

Emma shook her head and took a furtive look at the stranger across the aisle . He oozed confidence and was devilishly handsome with short but neat brown hair. Slowly Emma uncrossed her slender pins and let them fall apart, giving him a glimpse of her milky white thighs. He lowered his unrelenting gaze to her midriff and rubbed his chin with his glass. People came and went as the train thundered on through the night and now Emma and her new admirer kept a solid stare at each other.

"I'll just tease him some."

Still with her eyes on his, Emma slid her left hand up between her spread thighs and touched herself through her panties. She licked her lips as she closed her thighs and trapped her hand and she blushed unashamedly. Without seeing, the man knew she was stroking her pussy, arousing herself as her hand caressed her most intimate area.

"Oh!" She exclaimed and extracted her hand quickly as a woman turned her head to her.

She thought she was cool and collected but in truth Emma's light brown eyes betrayed her as she got off on showing off to a stranger. Emma stood and crossed the rich carpet and loomed over the bemused man. From behind, a slightly drunken man bumped her and she accidentally, deliberately maybe, spilled some of her drink over the seated man. Her hand went to her mouth in an apologetic mode as he shifted on his chair.

"Have..."

Emma put her index finger to his lips in a signal for him to hush. There would be no need for words. She hitched up her vintage skirt over her upper thighs and straddled his strong lower body, feeling him squirm under her. Her right hand went to his groin and she felt his obviously uncomfortable position as his trouser fly tented. With finger and thumb she delicately unzipped him and let his stiffness emerge from the tight confines. They kissed, long and hard and Emma flared her nostrils as she breathed him in.

"Mmm."

Now, with his erection in her tiny fist she quickly rubbed the thick length up and down from base to just under the foreskin where his fat glans mushroomed out. A couple passed them by in the space between the two rows of window seats but her cock jerking was obscured by her body. Low moans emanated from the lucky man as Emma's warm palm made him as hard as steel.

"Ugh, I."

Emma twisted on his lap and she dipped her head to get her first look at his big boner. She was not disappointed at his generous sized prick and craved it to be inside her moistening muff. Her hips raised up by an inch and she rubbed his cock head along her damp panties from anus to clitoris and he met her infuriating silk underwear instead of her flesh. Then with her left hand she moved her panties to the right and with a subliminal shift she impaled herself on his rock hard organ making him gasp.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed as she sank down on him, first half way, and then after a brief reprise, all the way down.

With her delicate frame settled on his bulk and her right hand on his hipbone they remained quite still as several guests passed them by in the corridor. A prickle of sweat glistened on the mans brow as he willed the petite beauty to move on his throbbing member. Emma looked over her shoulder at a steward laden with a full drinks tray in the crook of his arm.

"Hi, nice evening."

Oblivious to the erotic scene unfolding he continued on his merry way as she spoke, and her pussy ground on the seated stranger who humped up and made Emma rise and fall on his lap. She moved to and fro on his length and closed her eyes as the sweet friction on her clit made her blood boil. Her hands rested on his abdomen as she rolled with the motion of the speeding train and his up thrusts. Every push in made Emma squeak little moans as her pussy was stretched by his delicious cock.

"You okay?"

The elderly woman from earlier tapped Emma on the shoulder and the young girl in heat slowed up to an imperceptible riding motion as she turned her head. Her dress covered any tell tale signs of their guilty secret and the inquisitive lady was none the wiser to their erotic coupling.

"He feels a little woozy is all." Answered Emma with a smile.

Satisfied, the rutting pair were left and Emma bent at the waist and brought her pretty face down to just an inch from her mystery lover. With their noses almost touching she peered into his narrowed eyes as she resumed humping his glorious hard cock. She kept her upper half still and just used her hips to move along his hot man meat which drove him crazy.

'Whoosh!'

The train entered a tunnel and the lights were snuffed out. Emma took the opportunity to fuck him fast and lifted up and down on his prick, delighting in the sensation of riding his cock to the hilt. The train emerged again and the lights flickered back to life once more. Her hips went in slow circles for several strokes, slowly so as not to attract attention. Her sensitive skin in her pussy mound felt his balls swell and Emma knew she had brought him to his impending climax. She felt a wicked sense of complete control and dominance as she squeezed the muscles of her pussy around his log, bringing him to the very brink.

"Uh huh, uh huh." He gasped.

She lifted right up then so that his cock left her warm confines and he fucked air. At the point of no return Emma grabbed his hands and held them down on the arms of the chair leaving him with no option but to cum on his trouser fly in a ruined orgasm. His cock spewed cum but with no physical contact that exquisite relief was lost for him. Without a backwards glance Emma strode off gracefully with an ignoble grin.

"I'm so bad!" She thought as she sought out the bar car.

x

The general atmosphere was relaxed at the midnight hour in the bar and the pianist played soft and languid notes to the few remaining guests who lingered behind. Emma went straight to the piano and leaned on it as she listened intently to the music. The player looked up as he was appraised by the young English woman dressed like something from the roaring twenties.

"Ah yes." And he began a Jelly Roll Morton number.

He reminded her of Daniel Radcliffe in a way with his round lens eyeglasses and dark thick hair. A strong brow, nose and jaw gave him a rugged look and she would have bet he had hair on his chest. He had shed his evening jacket and sat at the keyboard in silk shirt and bowtie. She kicked up her left leg at the knee behind her as her thoughts became decidedly naughty.

"You play well. I play well."

"A pretty song for a pretty girl."

Still quite horny from her quickie just before Emma looked around and then slipped under the piano unnoticed by anyone. Reckless yet bold she knelt at his legs and took hold of his belt buckle and pulled the strap aside. He squirmed as he looked down at the grinning girl and his heart thumped when he realised her intentions.

"Er, miss?"

He already had an erection by the time she had fished out his boner and it swayed in her locked hand as she peeled back his foreskin. The big flared tip emerged and Emma nearly jumped as it leaked pre cum so soon. Her lips pursed and she planted a gentle kiss on the very tip and then let it enter her mouth.

"Aaah!"

The man hit a couple of wrong notes as a trickle of warm saliva ran down the underside of his upright pole. With an expertise that belied her age Emma flicked at the engorged head with rapid back and forth moves that drove the man mad. Her tongue flattened and went all the way down the left side of his iron hard shaft and then back up the other side, and when she reached the top she devoured it with a rush.

"Hey feller, you drunk? You're hitting the wrong keys."

"Sorry," he answered with a dry mouth as he was sucked off with busy strokes.

Her sucks and licks intensified as Emma accepted half of his length and increased the suction rate. She made little noises as she breathed through her nose, filling her mouth with his fat cock. Her hands gripped his exposed thighs as his trousers slid to his shoes and he wallowed in her relentless sucking of his pipe. He looked at her head which bobbed to and fro in his lap and watched her headband loosen on her brow. He stopped playing as the airtight hold on his prick proved too much and he exploded his seed far down her throat. She gulped down every last drop as he came and came until he became limp on his seat, his balls drained.

"Here it is!"

Emma emerged from under the table with her headband in her hand as if she had been looking for a lost item. The pianist quickly hoisted his trousers back up and adjusted his glasses and when he had regained his composure Emma was gone. She found the other bar known as 3674 and quickly downed two glasses of champagne to cleanse her gullet. Within a minute she had been joined by a olive skinned male of about six feet with large eyes and slightly greying temples.

"Mademoiselle, I think that you are in the wrong decade."

He smiled with strong white teeth and dimples in both cheeks, and his eyes of green had the shape of almonds. His accent sounded French and she felt a frisson of a thrill down her spine as she found herself staring at him under the low light electric lamps.

"Boop boop be doop!"

"How charming, Betty Boop, hah, hah. Bonsoir to you, you are of exceptional beauty if you forgive my boldness."

"Not at all. Are you travelling to Paris?"

"Oui, it is my home these last forty years."

He leaned toward her and placed his hand on hers. His hand felt warm and strong and Emma was aware of that familiar tingling in her loins.

"Are you alone?" She asked, her eyes held by his as if she were in a hypnotic spell.

"Oui, a tragedy non? To be aboard the most romantic train in history and no lover to share the rare moment."

"Agreed."

The suave older man had an air of sophistication about him and his refreshing smile did things to her. The clothes he wore, crisp navy suit with a cravat hinted at an impressive physique. Her thoughts were turned to the idea of being seduced by an older man, a predator preying on young women who he sensed to be vulnerable. Emma felt his eye look at the smooth curve of her calves as his hand moved to her bare upper arm.

"Your mouth was made to be kissed mon cherie."

Her stomach trembled as she was kissed hard, the suddenness erotic and exciting as she relented to his advance and kissed him back. Her mind reeled as she gave in meekly to the more experienced older man and yielded to his increasing lustful assault. He grabbed her by the hand and in a single movement they hurried to the nearest toilet. They burst through the door giggling and embraced in an urgent kiss, their hands all over each other in heated passion. The horny man pushed the young woman back to the wall of the small closet, his tongue and lips seeking out hers. He slid both hands up her slender thighs and around her back so he could cup her pert buttocks.

"Oh yeah!"

Her hand came between them and found his bulge in his trouser front where she made a prominent shape by squeezing his erection. She pushed him away and he looked into her dreamy heavy lidded eyes.

"Fuck me hard." She breathed as she showed him her back. The Frenchman rolled her panties down and Emma stepped out of them as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped himself. Emma stood facing the mirror above the sink and bent over, leaning forwards with her backside up in the air. She looked ahead but was in fact gazing at the man behind her who had his erect cock in hand and had it pointed at her offered pussy. Her dress was inched up until her bum and thighs were on show. He looked closely at her downy fluff between her upper thighs and took in a sharp intake of breath as he stroked himself. With his left hand on her hip he found her pink inflamed pussy slit and pushed in, watching intently as his veiny cock vanished up inside.

"Oui!"

She was so wet he slid all the way in and Emma shook on tiptoe in her silver heels as he began to ease in and out. He held onto her other hip as well and started to fuck her as she held onto the sides of the wash basin to steady herself. This was what she had hoped for as her cunt was reamed by the thankful man. In a state of bliss Emma felt her stomach tremble and little spasms in her stuffed muff. His fingers dug in as he thrust up into her faster and her moaning grew louder as her pussy grew wetter.

"Ooh fuck!"

Her eyes met his in the reflection of the mirror and her heart flip flopped as she looked at herself being fucked doggy style. She parted her legs wider in the small confines of the toilet as they rocked together, joined at the hip, fucking frantically His heavy balls slapped against her cheeks with each power thrust and Emma felt her legs go weak at the knees.

"Go to your fucking room, perverts!"

A voice outside alerted them that they were maybe a tad too loud despite the sound of the metal wheels clacking on metal tracks. Emma made a shush noise as they resumed their naughtiness with big smiles. Now he fucked her with steady yet assured strokes, sliding in and out with his entire length.

"Hey, can I come in? I need to pee real bad."

A woman outside banged on the door and rattled the lock as Emma turned her head.

"It's busy!" She said through gritted teeth.

"I'm busting, let me go."

"Go to your cabin." Emma cried as her lover slammed into her from behind.

"It's too far, I'm going to wet myself."

Still locked in intercourse the pair edged to the door and Emma peered out as she opened it a crack. It was the elderly lady in the cocktail dress, now looking the worse for wear after too much champagne.

"Can I use this toilet, hic!"

"I am, ooh, a bit, ahh, yes. That is ugh, I have a tummy upset, can't leave, shit!"

As Emma spoke she was unceremoniously shoved forward by the mans rampant cock as he still fucked her from behind. Her face bobbed up and down and the tipsy woman outside struggled to focus.

"Please, hic, I will be quick."

"Oh, alright."

Emma eased backwards still impaled on cock and dropped her hitched up dress down to hide her illicit coupling from the woozy woman, who promptly sat on the toilet.

"Oh, you have company."

Emma had straightened up and the man had his arms around her waist as he ground his hips at her and thrust in and out of her juicy cunt.

"Oh yes, the Doctor, he's helping me with my stomach upset. Oh yes, rub my belly Doctor. Mmm, that feels good."

"Bonsoir Madam, how are you?" He said politely as his cock slipped into Emma's wetness.

The faint hiss of the woman pissing was the only sound as Emma elbowed her beau in the ribs indicating that he should finish.

"Cum in me." She whispered and reached back to grip his right thigh.

He grunted then and Emma felt hot spurts of his cum shoot inside her and she closed her eyes at the wonderful sensation of his semen dribble out of her quim and slowly run down her left thigh. They uncoupled and he quickly pulled up his trousers to hide his dribbling hose.

123z
123z
811 Followers
12