Emma Watson's Hot Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

"Yeah, baby, yeah!"

Rupert's cock throbbed in her mouth as she sucked hungrily on the fine organ, so smooth and rock hard. She forced her head back and forth, pulling and pushing his erection so that her mouth was filled. The bell end butted the back of her throat and warm saliva dribbled down to his balls and butt crack.

"Feel good?" She asked as she looked into the big green eyes of Rupert.

She resumed running her tongue around the purple head and traced out lines up the underside of his shaft, lingering on the massive blue vein. Dan had a trickle of sweat run down his left temple as his cock reamed Emma doggy style. She loved this position best of all and her snug cunt was truly stuffed with cock meat.

"I'm going to blow." Rupert said and Emma held the base of his cock as tight as a drum to fend off his imminent climax.

"Lie down Radcliffe." She ordered and the pair of quivering males laid side by side.

Emma was once again on her haunches with two stiff cocks in each sweaty hand. She fist fucked them both in unison, pumping the veiny shafts and caressing the little bumps and ridges with an intent concentration.

Rupert growled first and Emma rubbed his cock faster and was rewarded by a huge jet of white sperm that shot up and spattered her perky tits. Daniel followed suit moments later and creamed her hand until his seed overflowed her clenched fist. She continued to work their pulsating shafts and directed the pair of them to her belly which was bathed in spurts of cum until only dribbles emerged from the tips of their knobs.

"Bingo!" She laughed as her hands became sticky with their hot goo.

She smeared their cream into her breasts and stomach and then laid out on her back contented, her once groomed hair now lank and matted.

"I'm back guys!" Yelled Dan Kennedy.

The photographer entered the bedroom set and was stunned at the sight of the threesome naked and spent in each others arms.

"What price a picture of that!" He exclaimed much to the amusement of the young lovers.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers
12