Emmanuel and Anna Ch. 01

Story Info
Maybe she should have listened...
1k words
3.8
37k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~This is my first story so please be gentle(:

You have to be patient as this story has a thick plot, i promise chapter two will be a lot sexier and will include sex. Sorry, just had to get it started. Feedback please!!~

Anna met him 3 years ago, freshman year of high school. He was mysterious and nice. She knew he was a little rough around the edges, but that only made her want him more.

Anna was 5'4 and barely weighed 120lbs. She had medium length brown hair that complemented her beautiful light carmel skin and light brown eyes. She was very insecure about her body, she felt her 32 DD breasts were too big on her tiny frame, along with her huge butt. She never really talked to guys. She was very independent and shy.

Emmanuel remembered the first time he saw the beautiful busty brunette walk into his freshman class, forcing him to quickly adjust his pants to hide his 9 inch erection bulging in his pants. He loved the way her eyes didn't meet his and how she adjusted her hair when she looked at him. He wanted her. Badly. But he couldn't just take her... He wanted to know her. He was Mexican, pretty dark. He had black hair and dark brown eyes. He stood at 6'3 weighing 230lbs. All muscle. He needed to be fit, with his late night dealings.

They reconnected over an online social network and became close friends after Emmanuel moved to a town three hours away. He fell hopelessly in love with her, but he had to end their relationship. He knew if his enemies found out about her... Words couldn't describe what they would put her through. He called her and told her they couldn't be more than friends. Anna cried as she loved him too, but eventually she numbed her pain and tried to forget.

Anna was now a senior a year later, barely 18, 3 months from graduating and she saw him. She jumped a little at the shock of running into someone from so long ago who lived far away and it broke her heart right here in the middle of an empty park she wandered into. He walked to her and smiled. "Anna?"

Anna smiled nervously, looking at the ground "Emmanuel... Hi."

He shuddered as her beautiful voice sang his name "How are you?"

"I'm great thanks... You?" She now played with the buttons on her booty shorts and regretted wearing a revealing tank top.

"I'm good. So what are you doing here?" he sounded nervous as he looked around the empty park. As it was almost 10pm.

"Just hanging out... Why?"

"You should go." he snapped quickly changing his mood.

"Excuse me?" She growled as she made eye contact with him now. Who did he think he was?

"I'm expecting people. Bad people."

"Why? Wait what?"

She looked so sexy as she snapped at him, "Get out of here. Now Anna. Or bad things are going to happen to you."

"Fuck off. I'm not scared of anything." Anna lied. She was terrified of only one thing. Rape. Her virginity was precious to her. She was saving herself for marriage.

"Really?" he taunted as he slowly backed he into a pillar in the park. "Nothing at all?" He breathed in her neck as he put both his hands on either side of her.

"Nothing." she snapped attempting to shove him away gasping at his brick hard abs. Her whole body shuddered and unfamiliar tingle arose between her legs.

He chuckled low in his throat, sending a chill down her spine, "I dont think you understand... Anna." he kissed her neck and smiled when her saw her struggle in vain to get free and gasp.

She suddenly felt herself get damp and her inner thigh get moistened. No way... There is no way in getting wet because of this jerk. Anna thought. "Get off!"

"Or what?" he laughed as he grabbed her breast roughly and licked her neck.

A light moan escaped her "Ahh..." she snapped back to reality, "Stop. Please. I will call for help."

"Call for who? No one can hear." He smirked smugly as he heard her reaction against her will.

"Stop please..." she whimphered as she thrust herself against him, trying to get him off.

He pushed her legs apart roughly and shoved his groin between them. He was rock hard again and his dick twitched at every gasp sound she made. "Kiss me." he ordered.

She looked at him and smiled as a wicked plan was made in her head. "Fine." she snapped as she pulled him closer and moved her face slowly to his. She could feel his breath on hers as his lips were parted and wet with anticipation; then she abruptly pulled away and locked her lips closed.

His face showed sheer frustration as he thrust against her and ripped the top of her shirt, held her tiny wrists with one of his hands and started roughly pinching and pulling at her nipples. She let out a cry of pain and shoved at him.

Her mind and body were conflicting now. She wanted him to stop his molestation of her, but her panties were soaking with lust as he growled and purred in her neck. No one ever touched her breasts, not even she herself and this new stimulation rippled through her body and she grinded against him without thinking.

"See what I'm doing to you? Making your body cry for more and your mind beg me stop. This is what will happen to you if you stay too much longer. Only, they wont be so kind. The men i deal with will really hurt you." he rubbed her crotch through her shorts and felt her dampness through them.

She moaned aloud against her will and now weakly tried to push him off, "Okay. I get it." she panted.

"Good." he smirked as he backed away from her watching her try to gather herself. But then he heard a car pull up to the park, then another. "Oh shit." he whispered. John was there now, probably with other men. Nikolai wasn't there yet... So all he had was a sexy teen with a ripped shirt. "Fuck." he growled.