Emma's Deception

Story Info
A virgin entices her unwitting first lover.
6.5k words
4.63
65.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
treated
treated
4 Followers

Emma turned back to look into the mirror, posing her left side. The thick swell of her ass lifted the silky negligee she had draped over her firm body, her breasts holding the sheer nighty away from her, causing it to hang lightly in front of her firm tummy.

She was super critical of her body, as any serious dancer would be, but especially so when she had the chance to try on a garment as seriously sexy as this. She lifted the hem up over her hips, checking out the fit of the panties. Little of them was visible from this angle, the thong, running snugly up her ass crack was completely hidden by the solid muscle of her cheeks. She focused on the tight fabric strip against her anus, and shivered in excitement. There was little of the garment to cover her treasure, but the swell of her bush filled what there was.

Emma ran her palm down over it now. The smoothness of her bush gave her a small thrill, none of the coarseness most girls her age had grown into. It almost matched the silky locks which hung down to her shoulder blades. She had toyed with the idea of shaving it, thought about it a lot when she saw the other dancers with their baby-smooth pubic mound, but Mom would be furious if she were to dare. Besides, she'd always felt kind of proud of her hairy pussy.

In high school, she had sprouted before most of the other girls, and though it was a little embarrassing, being different and all, it was also about becoming a woman. Her classmates teased her a little about being furry, but she could see the envy when they glanced between her legs in the shower or the locker room. In college she was still in the minority, but it didn't bother her, she was seldom naked around anybody else anyway.

Now she appraised the rest of her body. Though her breasts hadn't really become all that she hoped, they also grew early. She was one of the first of her class into a bra, and with the growth came the sensitivity. One night, on a sleepover just after her 18th birthday, one of her close friends had asked a bunch of questions about her development, and asked if she could touch her nipples. Emma had felt something along the lines of what an orgasm would bring her when the girl had pinched one, and she had very tentatively asked her if she wanted to lick it.

When the girl's lips had touched the nipple, Emma had shuddered with the thrill, and the girl, Sandy, had sucked it into her soft lips, and begun to stroke it with her tongue. Emma didn't know it, but that had been her first orgasm. She thought that she'd been so scared that she'd peed in her pajamas. Sandy was pretty well known now to be into girls, and Emma kind of hoped to run into her sometime, maybe continue her lesson in bisexuality. A girl licking her pussy? She could feel an instant moistening.

Now whenever she felt the tingle of sexual excitement stir her, her nipples betrayed her even as her vagina would secretly moisten her soft cotton panties.

Emma always felt a little thrill when Mrs. Martin asked her to dogsit, or help around the house. Often she got a chance to be alone after the kids were asleep, and had a chance to play a little adult dress-up. Stephanie had a pretty full collection of lingerie; teddies, camisoles, panties... and Emma would take off her jeans or shorts, and her top, then take her time stripping off her bra, watching her nipples harden, and slowly dance her way out of her panties. Then slip on something sexy that slid between her toned legs, up across her pussy, and slipped up her crack, tickling her anus and turning her on. Often she'd have to do a load of laundry before the Martins returned, just to freshen up the panties. And knowing that she would be cleaning her juice from the crotch, and had to do laundry anyway, she'd go ahead and try on a few others, and would invariably slip a finger between her swollen labia, and up into her tight canal, and find her way to a delicious orgasm, while laying on their bed.

She favored his side of the bed, thrilling in cumming where he slept, where he fucked his wife. She fantasized about him smelling the cum she'd left on his sheets as his cock hardened, and about him taking out the arousal she caused on his wife. The last time, as she shuddered there, with her legs in the air, she'd licked some of the sticky ooze from her finger, then swiped it between her fat pussy lips and wiped it across his pillow. That brought a thrill that drew her hands back to the wet mess between her legs, and grew to another, even more intense, orgasm.

She knew a lot about him, about his cock and his favorite pleasures. Sometimes, after a little wine, Steph would confide in her about their sex life, about his secrets. She knew that he liked to be stroked, lightly, down under his balls, that he still loved hand jobs. She knew about the blowjobs that his wife would give him, tonguing his slit, tickling him as he shot his load into her mouth. Oooh, how awesome would that be, to control him like that. Stephanie told her about how he'd molest her in his sleep, kissing her deeply and fucking her hard in the middle of the night, as though he was fucking a stranger, or some unknown taboo. How he'd fuck her in so many ways, always reaching deep inside, always cumming in her canal. Emma liked to fantasize that it was her that he thought of, that he came picturing himself fucking the tall teenager with the rock hard ass.

Emma longed to feel the same, feel loved or used or like a slut, just feel it. Mostly she longed to have him between her legs, licking her through that dark hair, toying with her, tongue fucking her. Stephanie told her how he'd stay down there forever, licking and sucking and flicking her clit, sometimes lifting her ass to reach below, down deeper in her crack. She never really said, but Emma knew that he was licking around her asshole. She shuddered, omg, could you imagine?

So Emma had a plan, and she was going to use it tonight.

She was going to tear up the note that Stephanie had written, telling him that she was away for the night. Telling him that Emma was sleeping in their bed, and he should sleep in the extra room. She was going to wear the sexiest sheerest piece of lingerie that she could find, and this was it. She saw the bottle of perfume on the dresser, and sniffed it. Mmm, it smelled like sex to her, and it smelled like his wife. She sprayed it on her finger, and dabbed it behind her ear, stroked a line between her breasts. Now she'd smell like her too, in the darkness of the bedroom. In the bed where he'd crawl in next to her, and want to fuck her. Even if it was because of her deception.

But she was sure that he'd be fooled. He was out partying with his friends, and she knew he'd have a few beers. He wouldn't notice her height between the sheets, he'd just get close enough to smell her, feel her, want her, and take her. Want her like she wanted him.

She ached to feel a cock in her, that was the only way to explain it. When her friends told her about their experiences, their first blowjobs, spending the night with a boy, being penetrated for the first time, she felt frustration and longing. She was ready! She'd been ready! But every time she got close, it turned out awkward and fell apart. She had to admit, that she was the one to back out almost every time.

Only once had she had her hand around a man's cock, well, not really a MAN, but she'd reached third base with a guy at a party. He had kissed well, and she'd had a couple of drinks, and so hadn't fought him off when he lightly stroked her breasts, even over her nipples. When he began to stroke her slit through her panties, under her sundress, she had felt a surge of passion, and without really thinking, began to undo his belt and pants. She got into his boxers, and reached for the hard rod that she'd felt through his jeans. For some reason, it was wet and slippery with pre-cum, and that confused her. He was overexcited, and her fumbling with it was enough to send him over. He shot cum all over her hands, and inside his shorts.

She tried to make it less embarrassing to him, but her good humor was taken as mocking, and that was that. But she felt a little bit of a thrill, having the power in her hand to excite a boy so much. His cum smelled funky, but she licked a little of it, just to know that she'd tasted cum.

Her mom had told her all she thought that she should about boys, had even had explicit talks about hand-jobs and blowjobs as ways of satisfying her date, should her virginity be threatened, but she hadn't had the chance to use any of it.

But this guy, Mr Martin, this could be perfect. He'd been doing things to girls and women for longer than she'd been alive. He'd be in it for satisfaction, both of theirs, with no inhibitions.

And she knew that he had an eye for her. Many times she'd caught him checking her out. She loved the time she'd demonstrated her "flexibility" in front of him, placing her palms on the floor, her fine ass flexed under her shorts, almost in his face. He almost choked on his words when he admired her, "Showoff."

Another time she'd been sitting cross-legged on the floor, in a pair of loose shorts, and turned quickly and seen him look away, from between her legs! And as she turned, she saw him adjust himself in the reflection of the door. He must have gotten hard, because of her! The rest of the day she'd gone out of her way to spread her legs, trying to draw him back to her heat; knowing that her red panties and maybe even some stray hairs were his for the viewing.

Once, when she'd spent the night at their house, she'd left those same red panties on the floor, halfway under the bed, purposely wet and sticky, and later found them in another position altogether. Had he seen them, maybe picked them up and smelled her musk on them? She had a crazy night of fantasy that night wearing them again, and rubbing out a strong orgasm, moaning quietly while he slept across the hall with his wife. That was the day the planning started.

She knew his tastes, both from his wife spilling secrets, and accidentally discovering porn sites he'd neglected to erase on his computer. He liked sites that featured natural, hairy women. So she hadn't considered shaving her labia, just neatened up the area.

He read dirty stories about guys accidentally fucking other women and girls, even their sisters! She knew that she should be grossed out, but the stories made it so erotic, it just turned her on too.

So here she stood, nipples hard as ice, her pussy starting to lubricate. But, as she looked over her reflection, she burst into tears. It was just a fantasy, she knew that she'd never be brave enough to go through with it. She sat on the bed, and cried softly. When would she ever become a woman? And she lay back and fell asleep.

Sometime in the night she woke, she'd curled up in the blankets, and it was dark in the bedroom. She had to think about where she was, and what she'd done. When she felt the silk slide against her nipples, she remembered, and smiled resignedly. She lay back down, and snuggled into the bedding. But then she heard footsteps in the hall. A stab of fear shot through her, but when she heard him whisper to the dog, she knew it was Mr. Martin. She suddenly realized that she hadn't placed the note in the kitchen, and was about to call out to him, but something stopped her. She told herself that she didn't want to startle him, but there was that lingering, "I wonder..."

So she feigned sleep, and listened as he walked around to his side of the bed. She heard some rustling, and the thump of his shoes, and then a zipped dropping. Her eyes snapped open, and she suddenly felt the gravity of the situation. If she didn't fess up right away, it would get a lot more complicated. Just as she was about to speak, he stood and walked away. She thought maybe he did know, he was leaving the room, but then she saw him pass by the hall light, and into the bathroom, and he was NAKED! Ohmygod, he was naked.

Her mind was a jumble, she couldn't think. He was naked, his cock was hanging there in front of him. She heard him start to piss, and almost ran out of the room, but remained frozen in place. When he finished, she closed her eyes, most of the way, but then there he was, and though it was dark, there it was. His cock. The cock she'd dreamed of, hanging there as he walked by.

This was crazy! She had to do something, but what? The easiest thing to do.. just play asleep, and after he fell asleep, she'd slip out of the room. Then she felt him on the bed, the mattress sagged and creaked, and he sighed as he settled into the covers. She lay there, petrified. OMG! She was in bed with a naked man, wearing nothing but a slutty negligee! Suddenly she felt like a little girl; she was afraid, he could just decide to fuck her! He could rape her and there would be nothing for her to say about it. She was lying here impersonating his wife!

But then her mind raced back to the plan. This could work, he was right where she'd pictured him. She could just roll over and wrap her hands around him, coax him into her, make the dream a reality. She could do it. But she couldn't. She lay there trying to move, but no movement came. His breathing deepened, and she felt her chance slipping away. And if this fell apart, there would be nothing but embarrassment and awkwardness.

Suddenly he rolled towards her, and his leg lay against hers. It felt cool against her hot skin, and she could imagine his cock laying there, ready to please her. And that finally gave her the impetus that she desperately needed. She needed to act without thought.

She rolled towards him, forgetting the deception part for a minute, and reached down to find it, to finally touch his cock. "Hurry" she heard herself think, "Before you get scared and ruin it!" And as it touched her palm, she felt the smooth heat of it, and it started to move! Instantly! God, she turned him on so quickly, and it began to stretch out and thicken, pulsing under her hand. She wrapped her fingers carefully around it, feeling the weight leave it as it stood on its own. For a minute she forgot about him altogether, so focused on his hardening penis. It was like it had a life of its own. It felt her touch and responded. It wanted her, wanted her touch, and wanted to be inside her.

But then he moved. His arm wrapped around her, and roughly pulled her closer, a rough strength move that scared her a little bit. She realized that if he wanted, he could do whatever he wanted to her, he could rape her, she thought again, drive his cock into her, and there was nothing she could do about it.

He pushed on her shoulder to force her to her back, and pushed her left leg by the thigh, leaving her spread open, her pussy lips separating just a bit, opening her up to be used. Emma heard or felt a wet pop as the lips parted, She squeezed her eyes shut, praying that he wouldn't recognize her as an imposter, as a stupid kid trying to be a woman, but he kissed her lightly on the lips, and before she could return it, he'd moved to her neck.

And then he rolled on top of her, his weight crushing her firm breasts between them, roughly spreading her legs enough to lie between them. The weight lessened, and now she lay paralyzed with anticipation, feeling his pelvis against her, and his meat, round and firm, between her thighs. He lightly licked and sucked at her neck, spreading the arousal throughout her body.

Then that weight was lifted as well, and she felt it, felt his cock touching her down there. It was touching her pussy! It was actually lying between her lips, touching her wetness. OMG! He was really going to push it into her! She gasped, then held her breath, waiting, praying for him to force his cock into her virgin hole, waiting for the pain that her friends had all bragged about.

But it moved away, moved down. She grasped for it, feeling the head in her palm, now slippery with her juice, maybe a little of his own. She ran her palm all around it, and it pulsed its thanks, and got a little wetter. She smiled, she was turning him on.

But he pulled further away, futher down. And she knew what was happening, he was going down on her! His coarse beard brushed against her skin as he searched for her nipple. He licked it through the silk, and flicked it with his tongue. He pulled the nighty below her breasts, and cupped her left breast, squeezing it to a peak, and his tongue softly stroked across, then around it. Her nipples jumped, just as his cock had for her. They were both making each other hard for the other.

She pulled the nightie off over her head, and lay there in a pair of thong panties, which were soaked through with her secretions now.

When he latched onto the nub, she groaned, and he began to softly lick and suck. For a minute he sucked it deep into his mouth, and she felt the thrill that Sandy had given her years before. But this wasn't kids fooling around, this was a grown man, who was minutes away from making love to her.

After a similar treatment of her right breast, he moved again, and she stroked his hair as he moved lower. He kissed down her taut belly, she relaxed it, hoping the differences from his wife weren't apparent, and reached the top of her pubic hair, above the top of the panties. His lips began to circle in it, as though he was nuzzling his way to her slit, pushing the garment down just a little. She heard him inhale, and smiled again; a man had just smelled her! And she had no apprehension about him not liking it, she knew what he liked, and she had compared her scent to the wife's, smelled her panties (not really gross), and thought hers smelled about the same. Maybe a little fresher, but not too different.

His hands spread her legs wider, and he began to kiss at her inner thighs, licking the hollows below her crotch. His kisses led to the center of her, below her vagina, just above her butthole, and his tongue slid under the panties, tickling the little hairs. She jumped as it made a little loop down, and swiped over her anus! It was so quick, had he meant to do that? OMG!!! She was beside herself now; this guy was doing all of these things and she couldn't catch up on her feelings. Her snatch was drooling, her nipples hurt they were so hard, and she shivered in excitement every time he moved his mouth.

The tongue moved up her center, beneath the panties, to the bottom of her vulva. And, just like that, he was licking her pussy. He was licking her pussy! Her body reacted instinctively, raising her ass, pushing towards him. His hands slid under the firm muscles, and cupped them, gently separating them. He moved the gusset of the thong aside, and began his favorite thing in the world, licking her pussy.

Emma felt like she'd never felt in her young life. She felt like a woman. A woman having her vagina licked by a lover, having her pussy kissed, having her most private body parts sucked and nuzzled and stimulated by a man. All planning and thought left her, and she lay there with her legs spread, her oozing pussy open, cum running down her inner thighs, and a man bringing her unbelievable pleasure.

She squirmed and grabbed the sides of her thong, working it over her full hips, trying to bare herself to him. He pushed her legs straight up, and slid the thong up her legs and off of her feet. She was naked. Naked and spread open for her first lover.

He lowered his face to return to her holes, slipping his tongue around her vagina, down to her butthole, and tightening it to slip just inside her anus. It was so nasty, so dirty, and it thrilled her to her core. She shook and shivered in ecstasy, and he intensified his assault, licking and tongue fucking her, leaving her asshole wet and slick with her sweat and his saliva.

Her orgasm started mounting as his tongue rode up from her anus teasing its way across the taint to her pussy, separating her inner lips, and it built as it found her clitoris. She pressed her vagina towards his face, pulling his head into her swollen vulva. He snaked his tongue into her, inside her pussy, and began to lick and thrust it deeper. Then his right hand slid from under her slick ass cheek, and she felt a finger join his tongue in penetration. She bucked against the invading digit, trying to draw him into her, and quivered as the heat spread across her lower body.

treated
treated
4 Followers
12