Emma's Endurance

Story Info
Newly married girl is forced to love, honour and obey.
2.9k words
4.29
105.1k
45

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma stood in the cool bedroom, shivering slightly and feeling more terrified than ever -- and this had been a day of quivering fear and mixed dread and anticipation.

Three weeks earlier, she had been at her Catholic boarding school, finishing her 'A levels' and wondering if she would get the grades that she needed to study history of art and when she could buy a drink, now that she was eighteen.

Emma had been at her boarding school from the age of eight and as her parents were important members of the Roman Catholic Church, she was sent to the best girls' school, where nuns and various visiting lecturers taught the girls. There were no male teachers at the school and as Emma's parents had rarely been resident in England, Emma spent many holidays at school and as a result, her parents were almost strangers, polite, well-dressed people and she had spent only a few weeks in their company.

As Emma arrived at the family home, she was pleased to see that her parents were waiting to greet her at the door. They hugged and exchanged polite greetings and as Emma was about to climb the stairs to her bedroom, her father stopped her. 'We'll be going out to dinner tonight, to celebrate the end of your exams and to introduce you to somebody very special. Be ready by eight and wear the dress that's on your bed.

Emma ran upstairs, turning as she reached the landing and said 'Thank you, I'm so glad to be home!'

In her bedroom, where she had spent so little time, Emma discovered the dress, the 'welcome home' gift from her parents. It was a silk shift, of rose pink, with small straps and which fell to just above her knees. There was also a cashmere cardigan and a beautiful pair of pumps, with kitten heels. Emma held the dress up in front of her and looked in the mirror. She had long, light brown hair, with tawny glints and large, clear green eyes. Emma had never been given anything so beautiful and could hardly wait for the evening.

At eight that evening, she descended the stairs, having spent the last thirty minutes admiring herself from all angles and feeling very grown-up. Her father was waiting at the bottom of the stairs and he held out his hands to her, stood back, clasping her hands and told her that she looked very beautiful. Emma blushed.

As they sat in the car, which was driven by a chauffeur, Emma's father told her that they were meeting Lord Stornaway, who was an old friend of Emma's parents. They were meeting to plan the summer holiday, as he owned a castle in Spain and would most likely invite them all to stay for a while.

Lord Stornaway was waiting for them, in a private dining room. He was tall and slim, in his late thirties, with light brown hair, intense blue eyes and a very attractive suntan. Emma's parents ordered Dom Perignon champagne and as they held up their champagne flutes, saying 'salute', Lord Stornaway looked at Emma and raised his eyebrows, whilst holding her gaze and making her blush again.

As the family sat eating their desserts, Emma's father clinked his teaspoon against his wine glass and stood up. 'I have been waiting for this day for the last five years. It is a family tradition to arrange marriages, so that the young ladies of our society and religion marry as soon as they finish school. We wish to preserve their purity and innocence and this evening is a night to celebrate our beliefs.

Emma, Lord Stornaway has agreed to marry you and the wedding will take place in one week. You will be married in his private chapel, in his castle in Scotland. The local bishop will perform the ceremony. This is a great family alliance and we are very proud of you. I toast you, Emma and James and wish you many happy years together.

The next week disappeared in a blur. Emma's mother took her shopping and they bought a large collection of classic clothes, shoes and Emma had her hair styled, was shown how to manage this herself and was shown how to apply light makeup. She admired her large engagement ring, a giant solitaire diamond, with matching earrings and wondered what on earth would happen to her.

One night, James had taken Emma out for dinner and as they ate, he told her of his life and what would be expected of her as a new wife. His blue eyes' penetrating gaze felt as though she were being undressed and Emma found that breathing was becoming difficult. He suddenly smiled and asked Emma if she enjoyed beach holidays. Emma admitted that she had rarely been to a resort and James smiled. 'I have a large villa in Corfu, with its own private beach. We'll spend a month there after the wedding. You'll love it.'

The wedding was simple, with only James' parents and household staff and Emma's parents as congregation. Emma trembled as her father placed the veil over her face and her father took her cold hands in his and told her that she was beautiful and that he knew she'd be happy with James. The marriage, he admitted, had been planned several years ago. James had been so excited on the day that Emma finished school that he'd wanted to meet her himself, but had to wait until that first dinner.

They walked down the aisle in the private chapel and Emma promised to love and honour and obey her husband, they prayed and the Bishop celebrated Mass and then the families went to celebrate the wedding.

James kissed Emma for the first time just before they walked back down the aisle as husband and wife. The kiss was gentle, questioning and as Emma's lips surrendered to his, the kiss became firmer and Emma was shaken with a sudden stab of arousal.

That walk down the aisle was on slightly wobbly legs. Emma looked up at her husband and smiled, feeling full of love and the thrill of how romantic it had all been. Fancy having a husband who'd wanted her since she was fourteen? It was so exciting.

The danced together and ate cake and posed for photographs and then all of a sudden, they were alone in James' bedroom. Emma unpacked her white lace nightgown and went to the bathroom to put it on, suddenly shy and having no idea what would happen next.

When Emma walked back into the bedroom, teeth clean and shivering slightly in her white gown, James was waiting for her, wearing a dark red dressing robe.

'Emma' he said with a gentle, loving smile. 'You are a virgin, are you not?'

'Er, yes,' Emma blushed again. 'I have no idea what to do. We had no sexual education at school and we were taught by nuns. I hope you will help me and that' her voice faltered, 'that it won't hurt too much'.

'Sweetheart, you'll be in heaven and I will be your master and tutor. I would like you to always call me 'Sir James', or 'my lord and don't forget, or I'll have to punish you.'

He walked over to Emma and kissed her with growing energy. He ran his hands through her hair and then down her body. He stroked her buttocks, 'hmm, you have a lovely arse'.

Emma was frozen with fear; she had no idea what to do. He pushed her back a little and ran his hands down the front of the silk and lace nightdress. His hands circled her small nipples and Emma gasped.

'Your first lesson my dear, is to kneel before your master.' Emma knelt.

James undid the robe and Emma saw that he was naked and gasped. She had no idea that a penis could be so large. James took her hands, and placed them around his still-soft penis and said 'stroke it, yes, run your fingers up and down it'.

Emma felt the monster harden until it felt like a velvet-sheathed bone. James reached down and pulled back the foreskin. 'This is also your master. You will worship him. See the small hole at the end? Now put your tongue on it and lick the head as though it was an ice lolly.'

Emma ran her tongue around the head and licked the end, tasting the drop of slightly salty liquid at the end.

'Now Lady Stornoway, look into my eyes. Open your mouth and keep your eyes on my face. Suck my dick and keep looking up.'

James carefully kept his penis from choking Emma. He didn't want to spook her on her very first lesson. Her large green eyes were respectfully gazing at his face and he groaned. After a minute of gentle thrusting, with Emma's gentle sucking he pulled out and lifted her up and placed her on the bed.

He ripped the nightdress off and stared at Emma's young body. Her breasts were small, with brown nipples and she had fine pubic hair. 'Don't move sweetheart. I'll get you going.'

He gently stroked her breasts, running the backs of his fingernails over the super-sensitive nipples. He kissed them and then gently sucked, licking and sucking in rotation and Emma found herself gasping with the intensity of the sensation.

'Open your legs, wife' James ordered and Emma remembered to say 'Yes, my lord' which was a huge turn on. His tongue raked her clitoris and Emma arched her back in ecstasy. He stood back, and parted the labia, nodding to himself and then said 'Our society takes great honour in the bloodstained sheets after the wedding night, so we'd better get to it.'

He laid Emma on the sheet and clasped her in his arms, kissing her with forceful passion. His leg moved between hers and then she felt his hand stroking her and feeling, prodding with his finger. 'Wrap your legs around me' he ordered and then Emma felt a sharp pain as his penis stabbed at her. 'Relax, it will hurt less. Go on, breath out!' and as Emma tried to relax, he thrust upwards and into her.

James moved up and slid in and out, whilst doing the same with his tongue. He sucked her lips, stroked her tongue with his and thrust faster and faster.

He suddenly groaned and Emma felt more lubrication for a second, not realising that James had just climaxed. He pulled out and rolled onto his side. He gazed at Emma's breasts and gently stroked the nearest one, squeezing it then kissed her nipple, smiling as Emma gasped.

'Look!' James moved Emma hips and pointed to the small splodge of blood that stained the sheet. 'You are a woman now and you are mine.'

'I'm going to leave you to sleep now, but I'll be waking you at eight to get ready to leave on our private jet tomorrow.'

Emma slept badly, sore and feeling torn inside. She woke the next morning as daylight flooded through the room. She pulled on a gown and went to have a shower. It was slightly painful washing, but less sore than she thought it would be.

Emma was ready by the time that James and a maid arrived with breakfast. He walked over to where she was sitting, carefully posed, legs crossed elegantly and kissed her tenderly.

'What do you think Angie?' he asked the maid. 'She's beautiful Sir and she'll be obedient?'

'Oh yes. We'll guarantee that won't we?'

Emma was confused. What were they talking about?

In the jet, James put on a movie. It was porn! Emma gasped and covered her face, red with embarrassment and instant arousal. The film was made in Brazil and seemed to be full of young, gorgeous people who just had sex everywhere and at any time.

By the time they reached Corfu, Emma was squirming with desire. James was sitting on the seat on the opposite side of the aisle and didn't look up at the movie at all.

All Emma could see was glistening, perfect bodies and lots of close up penetration. She noticed that when the men came, they pumped their penis hard and covered the girls' faces and breasts with sticky white fluid.

'Er, James,' He looked up and glared at Emma, who gasped. 'Oh, I'm sorry, my lord,'

'Yes, Emma?' he snapped. She blushed again 'What is that stuff coming out of the men's penises?'

'It's sperm. What makes babies -- you do know about this don't you?'

'Yes, my lord but why are the men aiming it at the girls breasts and faces?'

He looked up at the ceiling, sighed and with great sarcasm replied 'It's erotic. People like to see this and the sight turns them on. Any more questions?'

'No sir', Emma was mortified.

At the airport, they went through a private channel, where a car was waiting for them, with a chauffeur. James sat back in his seat, closed his eyes and then in a deadpan voice said 'Take off your underwear. Remove your bra and panties and sit on the car seat without your skirt touching your arse. Get used to feeling the leather against that sweet little cunt.'

Emma wasn't sure what he meant by 'cunt' but she took off her French knickers and her bra and slid up her dress so that she was touching the seat. It felt cool and quite sexy.

'Open your legs a bit more.' Ordered James and so Emma slid her thighs apart, feeling fear and shame and arousal. The chauffeur was wearing sunglasses and hadn't looked at her at all, but she was sure that he had heard James' command.

They reached a large pair of gates, which swung open as they arrived. The house was a delightful Italian-style villa, surrounded by cypress trees and James, to Emma's surprise, swept her off her feet and carried her into the cool hall. She giggled and kissed his cheek and he climbed the stairs and deposited Emma just inside a beautiful dark yellow-walled bedroom.

The bed was a wrought iron four poster and the French windows opened onto a balcony that looked out towards a beach. 'It's mine and completely private' James opened the windows and looked back into the bedroom. 'Now, take all your clothes off. For the next few days, you will be naked, night and day.' Emma was horrified. 'But what if the staff see me? I can't, it's too much to ask.' James' mouth tightened, 'you will do as I ask. You promised to obey me in a church and you will take your vows seriously. The staff will react as I tell them to, but they won't touch you. Now take off your clothes.'

Emma felt hot tears sting her eyes as she undid her dress and removed her hold-up stockings and shoes. Naked, she stood in front of her husband, tears falling down her cheeks. 'Kneel,' he ordered.

Emma looked up at James and he started talking. 'For the first year of our marriage, you won't get pregnant. You will be on my arm at social gatherings and you will be exquisitely dressed. Under your clothes, you will be naked. A girl from a local beauty salon will be here soon to wax you and remove the hair from your underarms, legs and genitals. She won't comment on your nakedness. This is a holiday island, where people are naked in certain resorts.

Our honeymoon will be a time for you to discover my preferences and to acquiesce at all times. Do you consent to whatever I ask?'

Emma was unable to speak, so she nodded her head, her huge, tearful eyes gazing sorrowfully at her husband. He found himself becoming aroused, but decided to wait until the depilation had finished.

Two hours later, and a lot of moaning and crying later, Emma was waxed. She lay on her bed, under the fan and felt utterly exhausted.

James opened the bedroom door and he gazed down at her body. 'Nice. You'll enjoy sex more now that you are smooth. In fact, we're going to start now.'

He took off his clothes and lay down beside her on the bed. His penis was already erect and he quivered very slightly. He rolled over and licked her left nipple, which hardened immediately. He blew on it and Emma moaned in pleasure. James lay on top of her and pushed her legs apart. He lifted her up a little and slid two pillows under her hips. He slowly penetrated her, pulling out and repeating the slow invasion. Emma was on fire. She had never felt like this before and started to move her hips in rhythm with his.

James pushed her arms up and held her wrists together above Emma's head. He lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders and carried on thrusting.

With just a few more thrusts, Emma arched her back and came, with a small scream. James carried on thrusting in and out, but then suddenly pulled out. 'Remember the movie?' he spoke in a low, rough tone and Emma nodded.

'Watch this' he started to pump his penis in his hand and he came all over Emma's breasts. He massaged each on roughly and pinched her nipples.

'Now go and shower. I have a surprise for later.'

End of part one.