Emma's Endurance Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma discovers the plugs and meets Sister Angela.
1.3k words
4.31
83.7k
8

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma went to sleep that night, confused, sore and naked. She wasn't sure what 'marriage' was, but she was becoming certain that this wasn't it. Total obedience was nothing new, as the nuns at school had insisted on this. Emma had enjoyed the rigid structure of each day and the certainty that if you did something wrong, then you would be punished.

She lay in bed, closed her eyes and thought about whether she even loved James. He seemed to regard her as a possession; 'I'm a chattel' she whispered to herself and fell asleep, tears streaking her face.

James had put some Diazepam in Emma's food and knew that she wouldn't wake up if he entered her room. He had met his housekeeper and assistant Angela at the airport and they discussed what would be the tactics for the next day.

They stood at the foot of the bed and held a whispered conversation.

'Sir James, how will you manage social occasions? What if Emma doesn't achieve total obedience and what if she rebels?'

James turned to face his assistant. He raised an eyebrow and gave her and evil grin. 'Oh, she will Angie. She will have the social rules of the Order of Saint Ismael explained to her and she will conform and obey. Our Order has lasted for six hundred years and no one has talked. There are certain benefits to being a member family. Anyway, I'm off to bed now, so I'll see you in the morning. Sleep well.

Emma awoke and sat up in bed. A maid had knocked at the door and let herself in, carrying a tray with a light breakfast. Emma sat up in bed and ate it slowly. She wondered what the day would bring and she wasn't sure what the 'plugs' were, but she had a bad feeling that this wasn't likely to be a pleasurable experience.

A few minutes later, James entered the bedroom and said 'Good morning Emma, I hope you slept well? It's going to be quite a lovely day today and we'll spend some time at the beach. First though, it's time to have a shower and then we'll talk more.'

\

Emma obediently went to the bathroom, showered and dried herself carefully. When she returned James was sitting in the large armchair that was by the window.

'Do you remember Angela? She's my housekeeper from London and also my personal assistant.' He spoke a little louder 'Angie, do come in!'

The tall, blonde woman entered the bedroom. She was dressed in a grey cotton robe, with a rope tied around her narrow waist. She stood next to Sir James and nodded her head in a subservient motion. 'Sir James. What would you wish me to do?'

James smiled and stood up. 'Angie, I want you to make sure that Emma is clean and ready for her gift. Use the bulb, but later on we can change this if necessary.

Emma, you will go into the bathroom and you will do what Angela tells you to do. If you don't obey, I will whip you with this switch. Now, go!' He pointed to a small cane lying on the table. Emma looked at the floor and felt hot shame flood over her body.

Angela led Emma into the bathroom and shut the door behind them. Emma had never been naked in a small room with another woman before. It felt very strange and she found herself becoming self-conscious. She felt her nipples become stiff. Angela looked at her breasts and lightly pinched the right nipple.

Emma jumped and gasped. 'D..d..don't touch me!'

'Sorry sweetheart. You don't get to make the rules here.' Angela didn't sound at all sorry.

She turned on the tap and filled the sink with warm water. There was a mirrored cupboard above the sink and Angela opened it, taking out a red ball with a long, narrow tube at the end.

'This is to clean you out. Kneel down and don't move.'

Emma knelt and she felt Angela's finger gently rubbing her anus with the warm soapy liquid. Emma didn't know what was going to happen next, but suddenly she was pierced by the narrow tube and warm water flowed into her body.

'Stay still Emma, this is going to happen each morning, so you may as well relax and get used to it.'

Angela withdrew the nozzle and refilled the large red rubber bulb. She reinserted the nozzle and pumped another gush of warm water inside Emma's rectum.

'One more and then we wait a minute or so.' After the third gush of water, Angela inserted her little finger, which made Emma gasp.

'My, you're tight. He's going to enjoy breaking you. It'll be really slow and incredibly sexy to watch. I love watching anal play.'

Emma's gut was cramping now and she moaned. 'Please Angela –' The woman slapped Emmas buttocks hard. 'My Lady, you will call me Sister Angela and if you don't, I will punish you.'

'Sister Angela, please can I sit on the lavatory? Please? It's hurting and I don't think I can wait any more.'

Angela removed her finger saying 'Clench now – spill a drop and it's three strokes of the cane for you.'

Emma sat on the toilet seat and the water gushed from her anus. 'Sit there for another few minutes and then you'll be ready. Don't move...'

Angela left the bathroom and Emma sat still, tears stinging her eyes and gasping as the water left her body.

Finally it was all gone and Emma wiped herself.

Angela returned and ordered Emma to kneel again. She took some oil and sucked it up into a smaller bulb and emptied it into Emma's anus.

'Right. You are now ready. I think you'll come to enjoy this. Perhaps not this week, but maybe soon.'

She led Emma back into the bedroom and James opened the large cedarwood box. 'Kneel on this stool Emma'

The stool was padded in odd places. Emma knelt down and she was pushed forward, so that her buttocks were raised and exposed. James pulled her arms forward and told her to hold on to a bar that was on the same level as the padded cushion. He snapped some rings over her wrists and Emma was unable to move.

James rubbed his finger across Emma's anus. She automatically clenched her muscles and James slapped her hard. 'Don't do that. Relax.'

He pushed his finger into her and Emma shrieked.

'Oh lovely. You're so tight. This will be really great fun. Now for the first plug'

Emma felt the pressure of the plug and then pain as it stretched her narrow anus. She screamed loudly in panic, but James kept pushing and it popped through the muscle. 'There we are. Your first butt plug. It isn't very large, but as you are so tight, this will take a while until you are ready for what comes next. We'll do this each morning. You'll wear the plug until three this afternoon and then we'll remove it.'

James undid the wrist restraints and pulled Emma up into a standing position. 'Turn around darling, see the plug and be proud. It even has your name engraved on the base. It can't be lost inside you, but you will know it is there.'

Emma felt an odd stab of sexual arousal. James stroked her left breast and she gasped. 'Well, well. This is a surprise. Kneel, wife and suck my cock and don't forget to look me in the eyes whilst I'm pleasuring myself in your mouth.' He turned and looked at Angela. 'She's got a good sensitive mouth. A bit of training and she'll be very good at oral sex.' Emma felt hot humiliation. How could he talk about her like this to a maid? Why did she feel turned on by this?

As James climaxed, filling her throat with semen, Emma swallowed and bent her head.

'Thank your lord Emma,' ordered Angela.

'Thank you my lord James' said Emma.

End of Part 3