Emma's Endurance Ch. 07

Story Info
'O' My God - it's true!
1.4k words
4.34
44.1k
5
0

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was feeling extremely troubled. He did not expect that his marriage to Emma would be a success. He had thought that perhaps he'd be able to carry on his solo existence, visiting Emma in her house two or three times per week and spending time with Angela in his flat.

He'd fallen in love with his wife and it didn't feel good.

The Order of Saint Ismael had been in existence, on and off since the Hellfire Club of the eighteenth century. It had been a club for young men to do what they wanted with prostitutes, but somehow, it evolved into a way of life for certain families. It wasn't as though James had rejected this way of living, but he wasn't sure how long it could last.

Someone, sometime in the future would complain and charges of arranged or forced marriage could well be brought and James had a suspicion that he was one of the last to be fully offered a partnership in the Order.

The instructions for Emma's full initiation had arrived and she would leave for Germany that evening. James felt he had to help her somehow.

Emma was lying on a sunlounger by the pool, still naked, but beautifully suntanned. Her eyes were closed, but James knew that she wasn't asleep.

'Emma?' James wasn't sure how she was feeling. She'd been tearful after the sex that morning and James had asked her what was wrong, but she said that she didn't know. She sobbed for ten minutes and James held her tight and felt protective towards her for the first time.

Emma opened her eyes and smiled at James. His heart leapt and he was sure now that he had fallen in love.

'Sweetheart, I have to send you away to a castle this weekend. It's compulsory training for all family members of our order, but I don't want you to be shocked by what happens.

I'm going to give you a book to read. It isn't exactly how we live, but an influential member of the order wrote it. We were surprised at how popular it was, but we couldn't figure out who wrote it. It took nearly forty years for us to find out that a man had written it. He wrote under a nom-de-plume and for years, people had thought a woman was the author. However, that's not the most important thing. The book will introduce you to our lifestyle. It will be very useful.'

James handed Emma a slightly battered copy of 'The Story of O'.

'Read it this afternoon. Tell me what you think.'

Emma took the book and read the first few pages, her mouth dropping open with surprise and blushing bright red.

'Oh....this is very...er...'

James felt his penis swelling -- 'Come upstairs, now' he ordered, pulling her upright and across the lawn.

In their bedroom, they kissed deeply and fell onto the bed. For only the second time since their wedding, they had conventional sex, no Angela, no spanking or bondage and it felt great.

It didn't take long for James to finish, as he could sense Emma's arousal. He soon found himself growing stiff again and he slipped a pillow under Emma's hips and raised her legs over his shoulders and gently slipped in and out of her sensitive anus.

As he came again, he saw tears in his wife's eyes.

'What's wrong?' he asked.

'I don't know, I just don't know,' Emma sobbed.

James pressed his private call button for Angela and she arrived a minute or so later.

'What's wrong with Emma?' James was very confused now. Emma was still sobbing gently.

Angela looked at her and chuckled. 'She's sexually frustrated, Lord James. It's messing up her hormones and emotions and what she needs is a huge orgasm. Would you like me to help?'

James nodded and looked at his wife's small rounded breasts, with hard, stiff nipples and gently kissed each one. With each kiss, Emma arched her back and then moaned, part in protest and lust as Angela started to run her tongue over Emma's labia, flicking it over the small, hard clitoris.

James sat up behind Emma and started to gently pull and rub each sensitive nipple. Emma was screaming now and suddenly jerked sideways, panting hard.

'Better?' Angela asked, with a sly smile.

Emma couldn't speak, but just nodded.

'We'll leave you now to read that book and we'll come back this evening and discuss what will happen. Will you be okay, Emma?'

Emma nodded again.

She was a very fast reader and the book wasn't exactly a 'War & Peace' length, but she found herself pausing from time to time. The piercing worried her, the branding filled her with dread and the regular whipping, using real riding crops, was terrifying.

It didn't seem very likely that a modern woman would submit to all of that without once questioning her lover, but Emma (who was quite well-read and intelligent) realised that this was for erotic effect. She was very aroused by the book, but thought that the heroine was weak and stupid.

That evening, at dinner, they discussed 'The Story of O'.

James was astounded. Emma was respectful, but she stated her fears and opinions of the book with surprising self-confidence.

Emma stopped in mid-sentence to take a sip of water and noticed James' surprise.

'My Lord James, I did very well at school. I had been hoping to go to university to study philosophy and English literature.

Look - I'm pretty certain that I got high marks at A level -- A*s. It's been a difficult time for me, thinking that I was free to do what I wished with my life and my body, despite our religion, but I have to admit that this way of living is extremely erotic.

How accurate is the book?'

James looked over at Angela and shrugged. 'I don't know' he admitted. 'What do you think, Angela?'

'I've been to the Castle in Germany several times,' Angela admitted, 'but it wasn't exactly like the book. It's not a brothel for a start and it's far more formal than the book.

The girls are dressed rather like they are in the book, with a corset and long skirt, but the men are usually dressed like monks. There are a lot of ceremonies and a lot of play-acting.

If you go there and enjoy the fantasy and role-play, then that could be the full extent of the life-style. It's up to you and your master or husband -- or wife, to take it further.'

'Did you see any branded girls?' asked Emma.

'No, but I did see a man with a brand on his buttocks. He was a submissive and also a full member of the order. I think he lived there full time, but as a submissive, my knowledge is limited.'

James paused and then said 'I'm not quite a full member yet. I was going to have my initiation ceremony this next weekend and then afterwards, I would be a full partner, with access to funds and parity with my parents -- and yours as well, Emma.'

'So, this is a club, with financial benefits, rather like an ancient Oxford or Cambridge college?' Emma had forgotten to say 'My Lord or Sir James, but due to the intensity of the conversation, no one noticed.

'I guess we'll find out,' said James. 'But you go first. No one will brand you, so please don't worry, but you may find that you will be treated as a sexual plaything. You'll be fine.'

Emma bent her head, trying not to panic.

'Emma, you will be fine, I promise,' James' voice was soft and reassuring. 'I'll come as soon as possible and look after you. I love you.'

Angela looked at Sir James in shock. She felt a terrible surge of jealousy run through her. 'B-but -- what about me?'

James looked at Angela with equal affection. 'Sweetheart, I love you too. You are my girl, my sub. You are mine.'

Angela smiled, a small, rather scared smile. 'I love you too, my Lord, my Master.' She got off her stool and knelt in front of James.

'I am yours. Please use me, take me?'

James pulled Angela upright and kissed her on the forehead. 'Yes, my darling, you can come with me.

Emma? The plane leaves tonight and I won't see you for a week. Be careful and don't forget that I'll come for you as soon as I can.'

On the drive to the airport, Emma, who was dressed in a hooded robe, with no underwear beneath it, sobbed all the way. The chauffeur took her through VIP passport control and to the private jet.

Emma had never felt so alone in her whole life and wondered just how she'd cope with the Castle of the Eagles.

End of Part 7.