Emma's Endurance Ch. 11

Story Info
The Inquisitor Makes a Visit.
1.9k words
4.17
47.1k
2
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is part of what is turning into a novel. Please read the previous parts to gain a fuller understanding of the story.

Emma, on her knees, confined to her bed by a chain attached to her collar, rump in the air was about to accept (not that she had any choice) her sixth anal penetration of that day.

She was tired. No that was wrong, she was absolutely exhausted and she sent an appealing glance towards Adrian, the steward of the 'new wives' section.

Adrian mouthed a silent message of 'last one' to her and Emma bowed her head and closed her eyes and tried to relax.

This man was quite well endowed and Emma was in real pain. She tried not to cry out, but small cries of 'oh, oh,' seemed to spur on his enthusiastic thrusts.

He ejaculated with a grunt and pulled out, slapping Emma's buttocks quite hard and pushed her down flat onto the mattress.

She sighed in pure relief, forcing her aching body to relax.

Just as she was about to fall asleep, Adrian touched her shoulder and Emma sat up, wincing in pain.

'Back to the bathroom, my lady and time to rinse you out again. That's the last one, but you'll be summoned to the great hall, along with everyone else tonight. So don't get too comfortable.'

After an anal douche, warm and then cold water, a squirt of lubricant and a quick examination, Emma was led back to her room, wrists bound in front of her, as usual with Adrian holding a leash.

'There'll be dinner in the usual dining room, in a few minutes and then you'll be made up, dressed in the castle uniform and you'll be taken upstairs to the grand hall. I'll be there as well.

The Inquisitor has arrived and he'll be choosing his companions for the next two days. He won't choose you, so you are safe, but let me warn you, this will shock you. He chose me once and I couldn't sit for ten days and as for my arse, well I'll tell you about that another time. He's interested in both sexes. Very few are safe, but as you are a new bride, he's not allowed to select you.'

Adrian looked Emma in the eyes and she could see his fear. 'Be thankful that you are safe, my lady.'

The girls ate a light meal in their small dining room. All were, as usual, naked. Some were carefully sitting, with anal plugs inserted, some sat down slowly, with welts covering their buttocks.

One had her nipples pierced and sat quietly, tears running down her cheeks. Her nipples had been pierced and Emma realised that she'd heard her screams earlier that afternoon and she shivered slightly.

After their meal, they were taken to the large and luxurious bathroom and their hair was washed and dried.

All the girls (with the exception of the girl with pierced nipples) had their nipples painted, with a dark red liquid.

After this, they were made up, with light eye shadow and their lips were painted with the same colour as their nipples.

Emma was fastened into the bodice, which was laced up rather tightly, with her breasts sitting on small cups, so that they were thrust forward. The bodice had a light gauze top that was shaped from two pieces of sheer fabric, which crossed at the back.

Then she stepped into the full skirt and her nails and toenails were painted in the same colour. She stepped into the high-heeled clogs and looked at herself in the mirror.

She looked good, but with her slim form and round, high breasts, long hair and clear skin, she resembled a high fashion model, rather than the wanton slut, that she thought she'd look like.

Adrian was dressed in a pair of tight shorts and a sleeveless gauze top. He looked androgynous and was also wearing light makeup.

The girls were led upstairs, not bound, but they were warned not to look anyone in the face and to be quiet and dignified, yet submissive at all times.

'Whatever you see tonight, do not react' warned Adrian. 'You've all read 'The Story of O?'

The girls all nodded.

'Right, well keep quiet and don't draw attention to yourselves.'

II

In the grand hall, which was three floors up and through a long maze of corridors, the lighting was dimmed, except for a pool of light in the centre.

There was a long table, where seven people had just been eating dinner. The remnants of this were being cleared away as the girls entered the hall.

They stood in the dark, up against one of the stone walls and saw that seven people were all dressed in the hooded dark robes, with the hoods up, so that none of their faces were visible.

One of the people at the table stood up and spoke. He had a deep voice, which commanded attention.

'I am the Inquisitor. Some of you will have encountered me before and many of you will not know me. You will not see my face whilst I am present, but you will not forget my visit, or what you will be forced to endure for my pleasure. This will be a brief visit, so first of all, I require all new submissives and wives to kneel before me and caress my penis. You will kiss the end and then you will take it into your mouth. If you refuse or gag, you will be beaten with my whip.'

The Inquisitor picked up a long-handled whip, with a one metre lash and cracked it in the air. The hall echoed with terrified gasps.

Fifteen girls, including Emma and ten young men were led to the centre of the room and all knelt on the floor, eyes downcast and hands at their sides.

The Inquisitor pulled off his robe and swaggered into the centre of the hall, wearing a black hood, with holes for his eyes, nose and mouth. He was naked and his penis was enormous.

It was flaccid and it swung before him, easily the diameter of Emma's forearm and it was utterly terrifying.

The Inquisitor spoke with an English accent, but his penis was circumcised, which as Emma learned later, was unusual.

Emma was ninth in the line of novitiates and she glanced down the line, watching the young men and women kiss the end and then open their mouths as wide as possible to accept the enormous penis.

One girl, possibly the one with recently pierced nipples, moaned with pain and the Inquisitor nodded to someone in the darkness.

Emma guessed that he had touched the recent piercings and she was filled with cold rage at the cruelty of this.

Now the man was standing in front of Emma and she obediently kissed the tip of his penis and opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could.

The Inquisitor paused and gently slipped just the end into Emma's mouth and then quickly withdrew. He made no comment and moved onto the next person, who was a young man.

Eyes kept fixed firmly at the floor, Emma heard the young man gag and she was filled with dread.

The novitiates were taken back to their place in the dark corner of the great hall and they watched as the two who had been singled out, had their wristbands attached to dangling chains and their clothes were stripped.

'Two strokes for each person' the order was pronounced by a female voice and the Inquisitor raised his whip.

He struck each on the back, twice, raising bleeding welts that looked dreadful, but reminded Emma of the paintings of various martyrs that had been on the walls of the convent school.

Emma noticed that the Inquisitor's penis stiffened and became tumescent. He gets off on this torture, she thought. What a terrible person he must be.

What happened next was unlike the paintings. The young man and woman were released and taken away, back out of the great hall and a padded stool was brought forward.

'Now, I will select one woman and one man. Which of you young men has been stretched enough to accept my penis?'

Out of the darkness, a young man was pushed forward and one of the painted girls stepped into the light.

'I would like to accept the Inquisitor's penis.' The girl spoke first and looked quite excited by the monster in front of her.

She was spread out on the table, with a hooded person holding each ankle and also her arms above her head.

Her long skirt was rolled up and her genitalia were open and visible to all in the hall.

The Inquisitor beckoned to someone in the dark. 'Come, my favourite submissive and suck my cock. Make me harder, so that this wanton whore won't forget this night in a hurry!'

Adrian stepped forward and walked towards the Inquisitor. He knelt and slowly and lasciviously ran his tongue from base to tip. He opened his mouth and closed it over the huge head of the penis and rapidly moved it in and out of his mouth. The Inquisitor held his cock in his hand and ran the end roughly over Adrian's open mouth and then grabbing his hair, pushed his monstrous penis into Adrian's mouth.

Emma was surprised to see that the young man could actually fit that monster into his throat. She thought, he must have some sort of elastic throat. There's no way that this could fit!

The Inquisitor let go of Adrian's head and pulled out his penis, which was stiffening. Adrian took some oil from a dish that was placed on the table and sensually massaged it onto the monster penis, which became even more rigid.

Finally the Inquisitor started to penetrate the young woman. She moaned gently and as he pushed himself into her, she cried out 'Yes, please my master, please take me, hurt me, and tear me, if it pleases you!'

Emma could see the Inquisitor's buttocks moving as he thrust in and out and he increased his speed, but pulled out of the girl without climaxing.

He walked over to the young man, who was kneeling, knees slightly apart, buttocks in the air and he roughly grabbed the cheeks and spread them and without waiting, pushed himself in.

The young man, screamed and tried to move away, but was held down by the other hooded figures.

The Inquisitor thrust and thrust away, eventually shouting as he came and pulled out, his penis covered with blood.

Adrian was standing next to Emma and whispered into her ear.

'That happened to me, two years ago. I had to be stitched up and wear a colostomy bag for a month. This man is a monster. Now you see why I fainted. Both of them will need surgery to recover from this.' Adrian paused and his whisper was very quiet in Emma's ear. 'I hate him. I'd gladly cut that monster off from him.'

That night, chained to the bed, Emma wondered about what she'd seen. Had the two submissives really volunteered to take this?

She thought of how many nights were left until James came to make his vows and claim his wife and take her home with him?

She'd lost track of time, what with the anal training, practising with the banana to help her calm her gag reflex and constant instruction videos and pornography filling the days and knew that James must be coming to take her away soon.