Emma's Endurance Ch. 12

Story Info
A few more lessons for Emma.
2.2k words
4.36
37.2k
3
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma learns more sexual techniques

The next morning, Emma asked Adrian if he knew when James would return to take her home.

Adrian paused for a moment, frowned and said that he'd phone Sir James up and give him a progress report.

Adrian came back with a mobile phone and handed it to Emma. She spoke first 'Sir James? How am I doing?'

James sounded curt and business-like, which increased Emma's anxiety.

'Good morning Emma. I hear that your arse is now perfect for me. I'd like you to improve your oral sex technique and I'll instruct Adrian on what I want you to learn and also, my darling, I would like you take a short course on pain and pleasure. This will involve some scientific tests, which Adrian will explain to you and once you have completed these tests, when I will come and fetch you. It may be a few more days yet, but I will be here soon, to make my vows to the Order of Saint Ismael and to take you home with me. I'll speak to you soon and I love you. You are a brave girl and I'm so pleased with your progress. Bye, sweetheart, see you soon' and he was gone.

Emma sat on the bed and looked at Adrian, tears welling in her green eyes and she swallowed hard. 'He doesn't think I'm ready to go home' she said in a small voice.

'Wait here, love' said Adrian and I'll just go and check out a few things and then I'll be back and we'll chat.'

Emma, chained to the bed, as always, sat staring at the floor. All she could do was sit and wait and be obedient. This was her honeymoon, supposedly and she was all alone, waiting for the next torment to endure.

Adrian returned a few minutes later. He sat down next to Emma and put his arm around her. 'Emma love, you've got to pass a test. You have to give satisfaction to both men and women –'

'But, I'm not attracted to women and this is immoral!' Emma was outraged. She shrugged off his arm and sat up straight.

Adrian turned and looked at Emma, his usual slightly camp expression was gone, replaced by a look of deep concern. He lowered his voice and said.

'Emma love, it's all immoral. That's the whole point of this place. Keep the sins, the indulgences, within this private club. It's a very select society, where the rich members come to play out their fantasies. It's so secret that no one from outside has even guessed at its existence.

I know, you're probably thinking, yes, but this is a castle in Germany and what happened with the Nazis?'

Emma nodded. Her mind was now distracted from her woes and she was interested in just how the Order was able to keep itself a deep, dark secret.

'Well, from what I've heard, this castle was owned by a very high-up Catholic Nazi and he, by allowing it to be used as a resort for the top party members, managed to keep it to himself. He ran it as a high-class hotel and even put on concerts to entertain the fortunate few, the aristocracy and party leaders. It's so remote that it was never in danger of being taken by the Russians and it's always had the protection from Rome.

I don't know, Emma, if we are lucky or cursed. I'm tending towards cursed, but what I do here, is a job.

I can't leave. I think that those who work here, who wish to leave, pay with their lives, just in case they talk. That's just theory of course, but if you think you are a prisoner here, imagine life for me. I really am a prisoner. You can leave. You may leave and you are so fortunate.'

He stood up, shook himself and smiled again. "On your knees and I'll teach you how to give a really good blow job.'

Adrian wasn't circumcised. He told Emma that most men from the UK weren't. 'Pull the foreskin down and start by kissing the tip. Always do this first, or else your husband will beat you.'

Emma flinched.

Adrian continued, 'Now, lick the glans, that's the head. Run your tongue around it, yes, that's right.' He was stiffening now and Emma could feel his penis becoming larger.

'Now, caress the top with your lips, imagine you are sucking an ice-lolly, suck and tighten your lips at the same time. Yes, that's it.

Good girl. Now, I'm going to just push it in a little, oh, that's good. Keep sucking.'

Adrian pulled the skin down and said 'hold it at the base, then you can keep the skin tight and also it gives you a little control. Now, I'm going to thrust it in a little more, just to touch the back of your mouth...oh, that's nice!

Let's see if you can deep-throat me. I'll be gentle, I promise.'

He was gentle. He slowly pushed the head of his penis a little further in and Emma tried desperately to relax her throat to let his penis penetrate further. Suddenly she couldn't breathe and Adrian pulled himself out.

'Good girl! That was it. Let's do that again and I'll make sure that you can take a breath.'

They both focused on this task and suddenly Emma felt Adrian's penis swell and her throat was filled with semen, which tasted oddly sweet. She swallowed and commented on this.

'All semen tastes of something, Emma. Sometimes it's salty and sometimes it's sweet, it all depends on the man. I've sucked off your husband more than once and he's pretty salty isn't he?'

The incongruity of the situation struck them both at the same time and they started to giggle. Adrian shut the door and they collapsed on the bed.

'When I get out of here, Adrian, would you like to come with me?'

Adrian paused and sighed.

'I'd like that very much, but I don't think Sir James will let me go. Let's see eh?'

Someone knocked on the cell door and Adrian sprang up to open it. Emma knelt on the bed, head bowed.

'It's okay Emma. It's just the call for lunch. Let's go, shall we?'

He unhooked the chain from Emma's collar and she held out her wrists to be joined and Adrian attached the leash and they went to lunch.

At lunch, the group of new wives was very quiet. The girl with the pierced nipples, who had been whipped by the man who called himself 'The Inquisitor' wasn't at the table.

The girls ate quietly, heads down and it was time to go to the bathroom again.

Emma was sitting on her bed again, watching a lesbian porn film. She wasn't at all attracted towards women, but the technique was important to learn. She could see what her own body must look like and this was very interesting. It was a task, a job and it would be important to pass the test – the trial, as it was being called.

She wondered who would be brought for her to practice on. She hoped that it wouldn't be someone that she'd met at school.

The women on the screen were moaning very loudly. One was holding the other's labia apart and running her tongue up the slit in between, wiggling her tongue from side to side. Emma began to feel a tiny tingle of sexual arousal.

A few minutes later, as Emma was imagining how this would feel, the cell door opened and Adrian arrived, pulling along a young woman in (as Emma had come to name it) the 'O' uniform.

'This is Shelley, Emma. She's going to be your practice cunt.' Emma was stunned 'cunt?' she asked.

'It's anglo-saxon for female genitals. All of them, but usually just the vagina. It's also pejorative, so if someone calls you a cunt, you've just been insulted.' Shelley grinned at Emma. 'I studied English and history at university.'

She was very attractive, with lots of red curls piled up on top of her head. Her nipples were painted a delicious raspberry pink and her full, rounded breasts jiggled slightly as she moved.

'I'm here to teach you of the love that shall not be named. Of the sexuality, which according to Queen Victoria, didn't exist and no wonder. As the widow of an Archbishop of Canterbury was shacked up with the widow of his predecessor, I think there was some sort of gender blindness. Men, of course were visiting child prostitutes, but shag another chap and it's off to jail!'

Adrian looked at the two girls and shook his head in mock despair. 'I'll leave you two alone. I don't fancy women, so it does nothing for me.'

Shelley stepped towards Emma, who was trembling slightly. 'Emma, don't be nervous. This is just a stage in your education. Whatever you do for me, I'll do for you and I promise you the orgasm of your life.'

She moved even closer and Emma looked into Shelley's blue eyes and Shelley gently kissed Emma's lips. The kiss remained gentle until Emma felt a small lurch of desire and then the kiss deepened.

The girls stood there, one naked and one fully dressed. Shelley ran her hand down Emma's back and Emma moaned.

'Emma, I'm going to get naked, so wait a moment. Just help me with my bodice, there, that's it. Now, where were we? Oh yes.'

They kissed again.

Shelley murmured to Emma, 'Just copy what I do. Each movement is like a slow dance. I love this part of the life here. Educating virgins is so much fun.'

An hour later, they lay, face-to-face, exhausted, sated, but happy. Emma knew that she'd never forget this hour.

Her nipples, still tingling after the attention that they'd received, from first of all, Shelley's fingers rubbing, then kissing, sucking and nibbling them, until Emma cried out at the intensity of the sensations.

She'd copied Shelley's movements exactly, until the girl arched her back in orgasm. Emma was surprised at her success and was about to comment on this, but Shelley pulled Emma into another long kiss, tongues rubbing together.

Shelley's pink, pointed tongue ran a trail down from between Emma's breasts to her navel and then in circles to the top of her slit.

She knelt between Emma's spread legs and lapped at the crinkled skin covering Emma's clitoris until Emma pushed her down harder onto her labia.

Shelley raised her head and spoke, cutting through the whirling clouds of arousal in Emma's mind. 'Note this well, Emma, copy what I do and remember, as this is guaranteed to make any woman scream.'

Shelley stretched the skin up towards Emma's belly button, which made her clitoris pop up. She leaned down and moved her tongue in a firm figure-of-eight movement.

She slipped a finger into Emma's vagina, searching for the small pad inside, known as the 'G' spot. She found it and with a combination of the tongue action and rubbing at the pad, Emma almost blacked out with the intensity of her orgasm.

Discovering Shelley's pleasure points had been quite an education. Emma copied Shelley's first move, but Shelley's clitoris wasn't covered by crinkled labial skin. Emma stopped for a second to ask why she looked so different.

Shelley, breathless from the arousal, paused for a few seconds. 'M-my master sent me for some cosmetic surgery. He had the skin cut away, so that I'd be more sensitive. It's been pretty good, but it took a while to recover. Now, lick me girl...'

Emma did as she was told and felt the small nub of flesh become stiff. She slipped her finger inside Shelley, to find the G spot, but couldn't.

'Help!' said Emma.

'Slip two fingers inside, bend them up a little and feel around for the small pad of flesh – aaah, that's it!'

Emma applied more pressure with her tongue and rubbed the magic spot and was rewarded with Shelley's scream of orgasm and a slight gush of fluid.

As Shelley came out of her post-orgasmic languor, she smiled and thanked Emma. 'You'll pass that test, no problem. You were lucky today, as I'm more of a man's girl, so this was work for me, but what work eh!'

Shelley rapped on the cell door, once she was re-dressed and Adrian arrived to collect her.

'How many marks?' he asked the gorgeous redhead.

'What - out of ten? Definitely a nine. She'll ace it.'

Emma felt slightly disappointed. Only a nine?

Adrian appeared quickly in the doorway. 'Emma? James will be here in two days, for the final trial. If you pass, then you'll be off home with him. I'll collect you for dinner soon and then you can go to sleep early as tomorrow will be a long and exhausting day for you.'

As Emma dropped off to sleep, she wondered if James would be pleased with her progress. She did hope that she could leave, but she'd miss Adrian and....she fell asleep, with a slight smile on her lips. She'd forgotten all about the pain test.

End of Part 12