Emma's House Ch. 01

Story Info
You arrived at Emma's door right on time.
1.4k words
3.94
14.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrived at Emma's door right on time, 7:30 sharpish. You stopped to breathe in and collect yourself before ringing the doorbell to her house. You heard movement after only seconds and the door opened in a grand movement.

Her hair was falling out of a messy bun and her glasses were sitting slightly far down her nose. Emma had an apron on and a tea towel slipped under the waistband.

"Come in, come on in darling."

You could smell cooking from her warm ambient hallway. Infusions of chicken and spicings drifted amongst the rooms.

"That smells gorgeous, what is it?"

"Haha, thanks, it's lime and chilli chicken breast. I thought I'd give it a go." She smiled in reply.

She beckoned you through to the kitchen-dining room. "Anything to drink?" She enquired,

"fruit juice, something fizzy, glass of wine?"

"Red or white, which do you prefer?" She called from the oven.

"I'll have a glass of white but only if you've got a bottle open, don't want to open one if you're not having any of it."

"And who says I won't?" she chuckled with a cheeky grin. You laughed and smiled back at her. Once the meal was done you got down to business. You sat at the table beside her with your second glass of white in front of you.

"Thank you for coming tonight, Kirsty. I just wanted you to actually stay with me for once instead of having to leave me."

"That's fine, Emma. To be honest I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be nice to stay with you, be a bit nicer than always having to disappear." You took another sip from your glass, you were getting low again.

"Kirsty, sweetheart, I want you to know that I really do care about you and that I want you to know that everything you've done to me has been amazing so far."

You felt touched but something wasn't right. Moving closer to her you put your hands on her knees.

"Emma, I don't want you to feel like they're just things I've done to you, I want them to be things I've done for you."

She stopped and looked at you in one of those beautiful half smiles she does, where you can't quite tell exactly what she's thinking but you can have a vague idea. Following this vague idea you move in towards her. You pause just before you make contact with her lips. Both of your lips parted, in beautiful tension not wanting to continue but still having a need for more.

This need took over as she moved in towards you and made contact with your lips. You are still pleasantly surprised by how smooth her lips are. You let your tongue explore her mouth once more and slowly move your hands up to her waist. Her arms find their way around your shoulders and gently, pull you in closer.

She kisses you deeply and you break from her. You navigate your way to her neck and kiss it delicately, you gradually start to create a small love-bite on her neck by her glands. She breathes at your ear and whispers to you, "Shall we go upstairs?"

Without further communication she rises and takes you by the hand. She leads you up the stairs to the second room after the landing. She opens the door and pulls you close as she steps back through the doorway and into the room.

You close the door gently behind you and take in the cream of the wall and deep red carpet. The two bedside lamps were already on, almost in anticipation of the evening. They cast a warm glow from beneath their aubergine shades. You continue to kiss Emma as you both move towards the bed and it's purple, satin covered duvet.

You hold her close before breaking the kiss to carefully take her turtle-neck over her head and drape it over the nearby chair of the dresser. She reciprocates and undoes your chiffon blouse. She also throws it in the direction of the chair.

"I love you Em', you are so beautiful to me and I want you to see that."

"I love you too, Kirsty."

"C'mere babe." you kiss her deeply and lay her down on the beautifully textured sheets. You straddle her from above and get one leg in between hers. You continue to kiss her whilst gently grinding against her with your leg.

"Sit up sweetheart, I need to sort something" she says. You do as she asks and she reaches towards your burgundy skinnys. She kisses your stomach whilst undoing the button and the zip, she then slips them off your legs. You are left in your buttercup yellow lace panties and a similar bra. You smile at her and lay her down once more, you unbutton her black trousers and quickly take them off her smooth legs.

You continue to make out with her and move your hand down to her pants. You start to caress against the fabric with the back of your fingers and start to kiss from her neck, down over her collar bones to her bra. She sits up slightly and lets you undo it with just a flick of your wrist.

You pull the bra away from her body and drop it on the floor behind you. She sits up against your chest and holds you close to her, her arms wrapped around your back, almost in a vulnerable fashion.

You moved in close to her ear,

"Babe, I don't want to just have sex with you tonight."

"Mm, what do you mean?"

"I want to make love to you, not just have sex, I want it to be something."

She paused and looked directly at you, "Of course."

With that you kissed her back down to the bed, you felt as though she was holding you tighter, not wanting to let go.

You moved over her pale skin towards her small breasts. You kiss her right breast and then stimulate her nipple with your mouth. She began to moan quietly, in an almost peaceful manner, and started to tense her legs together beneath you.

Your tongue trailed it's way down to her navel. There you paused, looking up at her body you could see her flat abdomen and the smooth curve of her breasts, each with their nipple standing at attention. She was starting to roll her head against the satin bedsheets, her body anxious of what was to come. Her hair had come out of the bun a long time ago and was now lying around her shoulders in a tousled mess. She looked beautiful like this.

You continued your way down and reached her cherry red pants. You kissed around her thighs and encouraged her legs a little further apart. You finally went towards the pants themselves. You kissed them where her clit should be and felt her back muscles contract against her hips pulling them beneath her. You could tell from this reaction that her body was very sensitive tonight.

"You ok Em'? "

"Yeah, on you go." She whispered.

With that you slip your fingers beneath the waistband and peel the pants down over her legs. She was becoming soaked already. You dropped the pants behind you onto the floor and without a word started on her pussy.

She breathed in sharply through her mouth but breathed out a long slow sigh of relief. You brought your tongue into action and were welcomed by wetness. She was your fair lady and you'd grown accustomed to her taste. You could even smell her arousal.

As your tongue worked you could feel her arching her back, her breathing becoming laborious and without a great deal of rhythm. You could feel her grinding gently against your mouth. Her moans grew louder and soon were a mess of words and nonsense, "There Baby." "Oh yus!" And then you knew she was getting very close. She reached out both hands either side of her. One hand clung into the duvet gripping for her life whilst the other was by her side. "Kirsty, Babe, please!" You reached up behind her thigh and placed a free hand in hers. Seconds later orgasm hit her, oh how she could buck. You used your other hand to gently push down against her pelvis. Despite this you stayed there kept her going. Once this destructive orgasm ended she lay defeated beneath you, loosely holding your hand - but holding it none the less. You sat up and moved back over her on your knees and kissed her on the forehead.

"You ok Emma?" You smiled at her. She looked back at you with a relief and nodded; "Yeah, I'm fine."