Emma's Mystery Lover

Story Info
Who the hell just fucked me?
1.1k words
4.23
27.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short story of mystery. More to come if it generates enough interest. Part one.

Emma Webb received a text containing the address of a hotel and a message saying, "Collect an envelope from reception at 7.30 pm tomorrow, follow the instructions and don't be late. Do not reply."

She wondered who the message was from, but hoped it was from 'him', she had not seen him for a few years, but thought about him every day. She thought to herself, "Here I am, 32 years old and single. I need some excitement in my life, so I'm going to go along with it." She reminisced about their past, and all the good times they had shared together over the years. It had been nearly five years since she last saw him as he had moved abroad because of his job. No man had ever made her feel the way he does.

Emma spent most of the following day preparing herself and she visited her favourite branch of Victoria's Secret and bought a set of beautiful sexy underwear.

Later that evening he was sitting in the bar watching the entrance to the hotel, with perfect timing Emma arrived, the electric doors opened and she walked up to reception and collected the envelope. She opened the envelope read the message and took out the key card to the room. Feeling confused she looked around as she walked towards the lift but failed to spot him. The lift arrived she got in, the doors closed and she was gone.

Soon after entering the room she received a text message. "Make yourself comfortable, remove all your clothes except for your underwear, open the curtains and stare out of the window, do not speak and do not turn around. If you dont want to go through with this, now is the time to stop it. Text me once you are ready."

A few minutes later he received a message. "I'm ready."

Emma was excited but shaking with nerves, she heard the door open but was afraid to move. The door closed and he turned on some music, she heard him walking towards her and tensed up as his hands touched her naked shoulders. He took something out of his pocket and whispered into her ear, "Shhh don't speak, just go along with it." She didn't recognise the voice as it was such a quiet whisper. He placed a blindfold over her eyes and fastened it securely at the back of her head.

He took a step back and admired how beautiful she looked in her sexy underwear. He kissed the back of her neck, his hands moved up her sides then to her front to cup her breasts, Emma moaned lightly with the pleasure that was ripping through her body, he then removed her bra and replaced his hands on her naked breasts. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her arse cheeks.

He then guided her to the bed, he laid her down and using two silk scarves he gently secured her hands to the headboard. She was at his mercy, laying there naked except for her panties, unable to move her hands. He stripped himself naked and leaned over her face, he then kissed her on the lips so gently and passionately and Emma returned the kiss just as passionately, he caressed her naked breasts as they continued to kiss as the music continued to play in the background.

He broke the kiss then started to kiss her neck, slowly kissing his way down her upper body until he reached her breasts, he kissed, licked and sucked every part of them sucking hard on her very stiff nipples. Emma was loving every kiss, every touch and the expectation of what was about to happen was making her pussy very wet.

He continued to kiss down her body until he reached her panties, he noticed the wet spot that was now obvious and desperately wanted to taste her. But he moved further down the bed and lifted her left leg, starting at her ankle he kissed and licked up her leg until he reached her inner thigh near her pussy, he sucked hard and left a small love bite. He was between her wide open legs and inches from her pussy, he could smell the musky aroma of her hot wet pussy.

He couldn't wait any longer, he put his tongue on the wet spot and tasted her, then he sucked her juices through her panties delighting in her taste. Emma was moaning with pleasure and close to coming, he moved her panties to one side exposing her beautiful smooth wet cunt, and licked it from her arsehole to her clit, Emma started to breathe heavily and he knew she was close, he licked and sucked on her clit and it didn't take Emma long, she cum all over his face.

He then removed her panties completely and laid back down between her legs. This time he put his tongue deep inside her open wet pussy and rubbed her clit until she come once more, he could feel her pussy pulsating on his tongue as her juices filled his mouth.

Emma felt movement on the bed and suddenly he was lifting her legs, cradling them in his arms as he moved forward until his hard throbbing cock touched the lips of her hungry cunt. He pushed his cock into her, it was thick but slid into her with ease, he started to fuck her hard and she pushed back at him to receive each thrust. He was desperate to come and released a torrent of cum into her pussy. As he pulled out of her a stream of their combined juices quickly followed leaving a puddle on the bed.

Emma heard him running water in the bathroom, a few minutes later he returned to the bedroom leaned over her face and kissed her passionately once more. She could tell he was now dressed as his chest touched hers. Slowly he released the scarf that had secured her right hand. A few seconds later she heard the bedroom door close. She removed the blindfold the released her other hand. Once her eyes had adjusted to the light she looked around the room, she felt confused but more sexually satisfied than she had ever known. He was gone, all that was left of him was the love bite on her thigh near to her pussy and the puddle of cum on the bed.

She hoped it was 'him' but she had many doubts. He felt different, his cock felt bigger, he kissed differently she thought. "Who the hell just fucked me?" She said out loud.