Emma's Secret Apartment

Story Info
Emma needs to fill her lonely days - and pussy.
2k words
3.27
77.1k
10
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
czar1024
czar1024
16 Followers

Emma loved her husband, she loved him a lot. He was a really great guy, just he was never around and, well, he was lacking in his sexual skills. This lead Emma to a problem, she was 23, horny as hell all the time, and her husband who was supposed to be the only man she was with for the rest of her life was never around to please her and when he was, it didn't please her. Emma began to cheat on her husband, whose name was Mike by the way. She started cheating on him with a neighbor of theirs who had always been attracted to her, the reason for his attraction was obvious, Emma stood 5'7" tall weighed 120 lbs, with shoulder length red hair, green eyes and perfect b cup tits that, although not the biggest were a perfect fit in a hand or mouth. At first he would just come over when he knew Mike was away and they would fuck till her hearts content, but soon she was aching for more, for less sneaking and less worrying that Mike may have a camera set up or something so she began to save up her extra shopping money and rented an apartment on a month by month cash agreement with a superintendent whose desires for a blowjob may have been satisfied... Her new little apartment had everything she needed, a king size bed, a couch, TV and some kitchen things and right across the street was a nightclub and about a block away was the university.

Emma began to go to tell Mike that she was lonely when he went on trips so she was staying at her friend Erica's house, and gave him the number to the apartment. She set up a phone line and got a different ring setup for Mike's cell phone which he always used to call her. Emma had this all figured out, she had the whole place decorated; all she needed now was some cock. So on Monday night when Mike left for his trip to Denver Emma moved into the apartment for 3 whole days, but she didn't stay in the apartment very long, she changed, and went across the street to the club.

Emma was dancing with a couple guys, grinding with them, and she was getting horny. Her pussy was drenched and waiting for a good fucking so she decided that it was time to take the party across the street. She grabbed one guy and kissed him hard and yelled over the music "We're going back to my place...Now!" He didn't object, but he didn't really have time to, she had a firm hold of his hand and was leading him out of the club and then across the street and up to her new found paradise.

Within seconds of walking in the door Emma was kissing him again, his name was Rik, he was 19 and oh god was he hot. He had short brown hair and piercing green eyes that made Emma tingle. He was ripped, his muscles bulged at every location and she was sure that his cock was big enough to fill her up. It didn't take Emma long to work her way down to his pants, she had already ripped off his shirt and kissed her way down his smooth chest, probably waxed, which was fine with her. She opened his pants and pulled them off, all that remained were his boxer shorts and those were quickly eliminated from the equation and his cock hung in front of her only semi hard but very clearly around 9 or 10 inches long and perfectly smooth. Emma moaned out loud and began to suck his cock to make him hard. She licked all over the shaft and down farther to his balls where she worked her tongue around and sucked a bit. She could hear him moaning softly above her as she gripped the long shaft and sucked on the head of his perfect rod. Rik grabbed her head and began pumping his cock into her mouth; Emma loved the feeling of being held in place, she flicked her tongue around while he fucked her mouth and moaned louder and louder. Emma wanted him to fuck her, but she was positive that he would be good to go again soon and so she let him continue this. Rik moaned loudly

"Fuckin' shit Emma, I'm going to explode!!" before he shoved his cock halfway into her mouth and shot his load down her throat. Emma sucked him hard, getting every last drop of his hot cum from his cock. Now she was so horny she would kill for attention, she stood up, pulled off her top and bra and Rik started sucking on her nipples. Emma loved it; she moaned and giggled as he worked on her boobs.

"Yes! Bite me!!" Emma demanded as Rik played. He bit down and Emma cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain. They moved across the living room to the couch where Rik laid her down and pulled off her skirt and panties and started kissing his way down her legs, Emma was begging for it, she wanted to feel his mouth envelope her pussy. Finally she had enough of his teasing; she grabbed the back of his head and forced him down into her pussy. Rik's tongue worked over her slit quickly and Emma exhaled loudly, finally some attention for her cunt. Emma let go of his head as he started to lick her clit and work his fingers around her hole, she wanted to feel his huge fingers pushing deep into her, curled up against the walls of her pussy... Then he did it, he shoved 2 fingers deep into her and she screamed

"Oh FUCK!!! YES! FUCK ME!!!" Emma moaned and thrashed as his fingers rammed deep into her and his tongue worked circles over her clit. Her pussy was pulsing hard and then clenched around his fingers as her body rocked in orgasm for the first time in over a year. Without pause Rik moved up and slipped his now hard cock into her pussy. Emma moaned loudly and pulled him down for a kiss, the taste of her own pussy made her even more excited. Rik began to pound her pussy hard; he held her arms down against the couch and fucked her even harder. Rik kissed her again and Emma bit his lip, which caused a tighter grip on her wrists which in turn caused Emma to come closer and closer to another orgasm. Rik slowed down and pulled out of her then Emma rolled over on to her hands and knees, Rik lined up his dick with her pussy and rammed it home, and pulled her beautiful hair back, Emma came almost instantly, her tunnel gripped his rod hard as he fucked her again and again, Emma cried out again loudly and fell forward, her face buried partially in the pillow, her ass sticking up in the air while Rik pounded her pussy over and over. He slapped her ass hard and continued fucking her.

"Fuck me harder! SLAP ME!!!" Emma screamed into the pillow, she had never felt anything so good as when his penis rammed into her and his hand slapped her ass at the same time. She could never imagine Mike doing anything like this and it turned her on even more to know that it wasn't Mike fucking her right now, it was some random guy. Rik slowed again and Emma couldn't imagine what he wanted to do now, she stood up and he shoved her down to her knees, and forced her to suck his cock. She loved it, she could taste her own cum all over his cock, and it was making her want his cum again. She sucked and slurped all her juices off his long stick before she seriously attempted to make him cum.

"What do you want Rik?" She asked him. He grabbed her head again, but this time she wouldn't let him move her "What do you want? Tell me!" She demanded. Rik licked his lips

"I want to cum all over your tits!" He groaned, and rewarding him for his answer, Emma licked his balls, she began jerking him off and sucking on the head of his dick, she wanted to feel his hot man juice all over her body. Emma deep throated him and he nearly lost his load right then, but Emma noticed and took it out of her mouth, she lay back on the carpet and watched as he got down on his knees and started jerking off above her. Emma replaced his hand with hers and jerked him off until he jerked, moaned and sprayed his hot all over the place, some landed on her chest, some on her face, and some landed on the carpet, Emma moaned and started to finger herself as his cum landed on her and quickly she went into her 3rd orgasm of the night.

Rik sat down on the couch and rested, Emma joined him after going and getting a couple glasses of water. The both drank and sat, they didn't really talk, Emma left his cum all over her, and she loved it. There was only one other time that she had been cummed on, and that was when she had lost her virginity and that was not a good sexual experience. This had been the most amazing thing that ever happened to her. Her whole body was tingling and her nipples were rock hard, she was breathing heavily and wasn't sure what to do next, she had never picked up a random guy like this before. Then suddenly Rik turned and pushed her over, she could see that somehow his cock was hard again.

Emma was confused, Mike could only go maybe once or twice in a night before he was done, Rik had already come twice and now he was hard again? She wasn't complaining... In fact, she forgot all about it when his cock pushed back into her slit. Emma moaned and squirmed under him while he fucked her hard.

"Yes, FUCK MY PUSSY!!!" Emma screamed, her pussy becoming a quivering tunnel again. Amazingly Rik only fucked her for about 5 minutes before he rammed into her and came hard, the feeling of his cum splashing against her pussy walls made her cry out in another orgasm.

Emma pushed him off and tried to stand up, she nearly fell down, her legs were pretty weak at this point after 4 orgasms and 2 hard fuckings she was ready to go to bed.

"Wow, thank you Rik. I definitely needed that." She groaned as she pulled on her thong to stop the steady flow of cum from her pussy

"Here's my number, call me sometime." Rik got dressed and started to leave, Emma stopped him and kissed him one last time before he was gone and Emma went to the bed and lay down, she fell asleep within a few minutes and awoke to the phone ringing, it was Mike

"Hey honey, how are you doing?" He asked her

"Really good sweetie, how about you?" Emma rolled over in bed and walked to the bathroom with the portable phone.

"I'm good; I'm going to be home tonight if you want to come get some hot action... hee hee." Mike suggested, Emma giggled to herself and she pulled her thong off and Rik's cum leaked out of her pussy, and as she looked at the dried man juices all over her tits and face.

"Yeah baby... I want to feel your cock sliding in my ass honey; I want you to fuck me so good." Emma tried to tease him on the phone, but he shut her down by telling her that he was trying to get ready for work. Emma just groaned and said bye and they hung up and Emma tried to figure out what to do tonight when she saw Mike...

czar1024
czar1024
16 Followers