Emma's Spanish Sauna

Story Info
Emma finds a way to amuse herself in Lanzarote when it rains.
1.4k words
4.05
36k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was annoyed. They'd had two days of glorious weather in Lanzarote and now, with just 2 days left it was pouring down. Hardly surprising given that they had come out of season, but it wasn't helping that Rob now had an awful headache and had gone to bed, despite it only being just after lunch. With very few options in a summer holiday resort while it was raining, she decided she would head to the Spa in the resort. She got changed, putting on her thong bikini bottoms as her normal ones were still wet from the pool the day before. She put a skirt on and leaving Rob sleeping made her way to the spa. The bonus of coming out of season was how quiet it was, and after she had got changed and gone into the spa itself, she was delighted to find she had it completely to herself. She took her towel and went into the sauna, placing it on the highest bench and lying down.

She had been there for 10 minutes when the door opened and three guys walked in. They were all tall, well built guys but what she noticed most of all was that they were all completely nude. She knew that in other countries it was often frowned upon to go into the sauna clothed, but she had to be careful to avoid staring at their cocks. They were all blonde, and one of them -- the tallest of the three -- had the biggest dick she'd ever seen. Even soft as it was now, it must have been 8 inches long, and with a big heavy pair of balls behind it. They nodded to her and sat down, all on the highest bench as well. They spoke in a language she didn't understand to each other, but then one of them turned to her.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm fine thanks."

"I'm Anders, this is Freddie and Matthias."

"Very nice to meet you. I'm Emma."

So it was Freddie with the huge cock. She resisted the temptation to stare at it again and kept looking at Anders.

"You here all alone?"

"Yeah, my boyfriends not feeling great and there isn't much to do around here so I thought I'd come down here and relax."

"Good idea. Though I don't know how you can be truly relaxed with a bikini on. In Sweden it's considered very bad manners to wear clothes in the sauna."

Emma laughed nervously. "Well we're not in Sweden!"

"True, but then since there are three of us I think the least you can do is remove your bikini so that we don't feel offended."

She hated to admit it but being in the sauna with these three naked guys was really turning her on. There as no way she was going to act embarrassed.

"Fine, well I wouldn't want you to feel offended."

Sitting up, Emma pulled off her bikini top and then her bottoms, dropping them down onto the floor.

"Happy now?"

"Very."

She could tell they were definitely happy now. All three of them were slowly getting hard ons, and she didn't feel at all embarrassed to stare at them now they were doing exactly the same to her. Freddie and Matthias moved positions, so that Freddie was on the bench just beneath her and Matthias was at her head, opposite Anders at her feet. Acting as though it was completely normal, Matthias reached down and groped her breast. She wanted to be indignant, to be outraged, but her pussy was so wet being naked in front of them. Encouraged by Matthias, Anders began running his hand along her thigh, before he began to stroke his fingers up and down her pussy lips. Emma opened her legs a little wider, letting him explore her. All three of them had erections now, and when she looked to her left she nearly fainted.

Freddie's cock was fully hard and it must have been 10 inches long and as thick as her wrist. Matthias knelt over her face, and pushed his cock between her waiting lips. It was hard and veiny and she could taste the saltiness of his sweat mixing with the sweetness of the precum as she took him deep into her mouth. She spread her legs more, and gasped as she felt Anders pushing his cock into her waiting pussy. She lifted her legs up, hooking her hands behind her knees to take him even deeper. He kept pushing until his balls were resting against her ass and then began to push in and out of her, gripping her ankles with his hands as be began to fuck her. It felt so good, her pussy stuffed full of cock while she sucked on another. She glanced left, where Freddie was watching, stroking his massive erection. Emma reached out and took him in her hand. It was so big her hand didn't even fit all the way around it as she started to jerk him off, but she wanted more than just to feel it.

"Lie down."

She got him to lie down on the bench, and the other two got off her. She straddled him as he held his cock upright for her. She held her cunt open as she guided herself down. It was so big that even just the tip felt as though it was going to split her in two. She rubbed her clit to get her even wetter as slowly, bit by bit, she let it inside her. It felt incredible. Deeper than any man had ever gone before and she still hadn't got all of it in. She rubbed her clit more and more, until finally, she had it all. Every inch inside of her tight pussy. She looked down to see her pussy stretched so wide, and the view nearly made her cum. She leant forward and started to kiss him, reaching back to hold her ass open. Matthias didn't need much inviting and she felt him rubbing his cock, wet from her mouth, against her tight ass. Slowly he pushed it in, and the sensation made her orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on Freddie's dick as Matthias pushed into her ass. She thought she would pass out but their strong hands stopped her from collapsing as she screaming in pleasure.

Anders meanwhile was kneeling in front of her. Freddie winked at him and opened his mouth and to Emma's amazement he lowered his balls into Freddie's mouth. Desperate to be completely full, she took his cock in her mouth whilst Freddie sucked on his balls. She began to rock back and forth, impaling herself on two dicks at one end and then one at the other. Matthias reached underneath her and began to rub her clit as they pushed back against her thrusts, fucking her deep. They got faster, grunting from the heat. Suddenly, Anders pulled out of her mouth and grunted as he shot his cum over her face. She opened her mouth, taking what she could whilst the rest landed on her cheeks. She didn't swallow though, and lowered her lips to Freddie's, kissing him deep, her tongue covered in Anders' cum entwined with his. Matthias obviously liked what he saw, because he gripped her hips, forcing his whole length inside her. She felt it swell and then erupt, exploding inside her ass. The feeling was incredible, especially with Freddie's massive penis still in her pussy.

Once he had cum she knelt upright and began to ride Freddie in earnest, reaching behind her to cup his huge balls as she bounced up and down on him. Matthias's cum was running out of her ass and over Freddie's shaft and balls as she rode him, and he reached up grabbed her shoulders, forcing her all the way down as he came. Feeling his massive dick explode inside her made her cum herself, and the sauna was filled with the shouts of their pleasure. Once they had recovered, she knelt up and let his cock slide out of her stretched cunt. Kneeling down she took him in her mouth and sucked every last drop of his big load from his cock. All three guys were lying on their backs, completely spent as she picked up her bikini and put it back on. She could already feel their cum leaking into it and she wanted to get back to the hotel room and see if she could get Rob to go down on her before it was all gone. She opened the door to the sauna.

"Let's hope it rains again tomorrow boys."