Emma's Walk of Woe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up right, she panted loudly as the itching from the coat began to slowly subside, and the fresh air on her skin carried away the intensity of her urges to scratch.

As she slowly returned to some semblance of normality though, the enormity of her decision to strip came into sharp focus.

"Oh... oh..."

Emma stood in the middle of the food court, clad only in a short crop top and with big granny knickers on.

She looked in all directions, and found only stunned looks and hysterical laughter coming back at her.

A group of teenage boys on the other side of the food court had -- with the unerring instincts of horny men in the vicinity of a scantily-clad woman -- instantly noticed Emma's bizarre contortions and subsequent strip tease, and we pointing and smirking as they edged their way closer.

Emma went beetroot-red, and squirmed under the intensity of the looks that she was being subjected too. It was almost like every square inch of her skin was being closely examined by someone in the crowd, and more than a few were openly repeating the words that have been splattered over her clothing.

Masturbating on a dark street at night had been what she'd assumed was the height of humiliation. Now, trapped here under the bright artificial light of the mall, Emma felt even more exposed than ever.

"Go..." she stammered, "We've got to... go.... Now! Leave NOW!!"

Without a coat and with no other clothes to put on, Emma's only hope lay in getting to the car as soon as possible. Even if -- she noted in increasing desperation -- she'd arranged for a group of her friends to be waiting on the basis that this humiliation should have befallen her stupid flatmate.

She hastily started to walk towards the entrance. She'd initially tried to run but the crop top was loose even though it sat high on her, and the minute she broke into a jog her material reared up and flashed her breasts.

"What a stupid slut!" One man barked excitedly, using Emma's own clothing against her in the least imaginative way possible.

The crowded mall was suddenly a sea of embarrassment, wave after wave crashing over Emma's fragile self-esteem.

It felt like people were coming out of the shops just to gawk at her as she stumbled onwards, hands frantically trying to provide some additional cover to what little she had.

Scott followed closely behind, unable to hide his grin.

"Hey lady!" a voice called out, "That fat ass of yours ain't going to Make America Great Again any time soon!" This was greeted with hoots and hollers of laughter as Emma's clothing catastrophe became evident to all around her.

"In fact," someone added, caught in the mood, "it would be great if you make it so your ass was covered again!"

Emma shook her head in disbelief at how the situation had suddenly reversed on her. No, she thought madly, this was what Scott was supposed to be feeling right now. This was his fate.

"Fuck!" she swore, openly.

A squat fat man with a stained t-shirt looked reproachfully at her. "Watch your language lady, I don't think that's how those Frozen chicks would speak!"

As he pointed at Emma's Disney Princess panties, he guffawed loudly as if that was the witticism of the century.

Emma let out a high-pitched squeal and hobbled onwards, her body cruelly exposed and words stinger her at every junction...

********

Emma felt overwhelmed as she staggered into the car park and faced the punishing ridicule of parading herself in front of her own friends.

How could this have gone so terribly wrong? How could Rebecca have gotten the containers mixed up so badly? How could she have been so careless?!

No matter how it had happened, Emma faced the reality of her predicament. She half-walked, half-ran as she was caught stuck between the urge to get to her car, but the dread of what would happen when she finally got there.

She'd be forever known as the stupid slut with a fat ass who exposed herself to an entire mall of strangers! That wasn't something you lived down easily. If at all.

The bright blue skies outside allowed the sun to beam down on the shivering Emma, and even though there was no breeze to speak of, Emma could feel the air close in around her and tease and taunt her bare skin.

This was brutally unfair, Emma pouted, as Scott walked beside her with what seemed like a permanent smirk etched into his face. Emma wanted to rip his coat off him and use it herself, but the fear of causing an even greater scene stayed her hand.

"Let's get this over with!" she grunted, through gritted teeth. Resigned to her fate, she allowed herself to be led through the car park towards her inevitable last humiliation.

"Hey, check out her out!" someone shouted, the words carried across the carpark by a loud laugh. Emma's face went an even darker shade of red as she tried to resist the urge to look in the direction of the voice.

"What's that writing on her ass?" the voice queried, the strains of a southern drawl now clearly evident.

"Oh, it just says she has a fat ass." Scott replied, helpfully and in a loud clear voice.

Emma tried to furiously shush him but Scott completely ignored her.

"Hey," another voice now called out from a few cars away, "why's she wearing that stupid ridiculously top?!"

Scott shrugged. "Well, the top does say she's a stupid slut, so maybe that's got something to do with it?" he replied.

"Probably!" the other man said, thoughtfully. "She certainly looks like one anyway! Truth in advertising huh?" he added, with a barking unfriendly laugh that cut right through Emma's soul.

"Come on!" Emma said, half demanding and half pleading for the mercy of the car.

Their car was now ahead of them, and Emma had to fight the urge to squeeze her eyes shut at the thought of her impending exhibition to her friends. Friends with cameras at the ready too.

As she looked though, there was a moment of sheer overwhelming relief as she realised that nobody was actually around.

"They... they aren't... here..." Emma looked at Scott.

Scott looked back. "Who isn't here?" he replied, innocently enough.

Emma stammered, even as the summer air danced over her exposed body. "Oh... oh.... nobody... nobody...." Had Rebecca seen her predicament, realised her error, and rung her friends ahead to clear the way? Had there been a miracle to provide some tiny relief in what was otherwise a day of horror?

Emma now focussed all of her attentions on the car ahead and the sanctuary that it provided. Several car horns were beginning to honk, and she was becoming all too conscious of the shocked whispers and laughing accusations that were floating her way.

"What is she wearing?!" "Who goes outside dressed like that?!" "Hey Lady, lose some weight if you're going to show that much!!"

Each new condemnation made her shrivel up more and more inside.

"You know... it's kind of strange that the itching powder failed on my coat..." Scott said, slowly, falling behind Emma and idly taking his phone out of the coat pocket.

"What.. oh... umm.... I..." Emma said, still walking on and trying to get into cover as soon as humanly possible. "I... guess you were lucky.... that's all...."

Scott nodded slowly as if considering this. "Yeah... I don't know..."

Emma's hand reached out for the car's door handle and she felt a sweeping sense of relief as her fingers closed around metal. Fearful of who else might see her in the carpark. The handle refused to budge though, and the thought crossed Emma's mind that only Scott had the keys. She initially hadn't thought too much of that, considering how the day was supposed to go. Now however, it posed a whole new challenge.

"Please open the door," she asked, tying to sound sweet and friendly.

Scott raised an eyebrow but made no move to get the keys out of his coat's other pocket.

"Please open the door!" Emma repeated, now with a definite pleading note to her tone.

"Rebecca had two containers of itching powder, come to think of it. Why did she need two containers? Why not just one?"

"Open the fucking door!" Emma begged, ignoring Scott's line of questioning and rattling the door handle one more time.

"I think there was some kind of trick..." Scott said, slowly, leaning against another car and seemingly in no rush to get into their own.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT...." Emma started to say, before desperately hauling herself back and dredging up the last ounce of self-control she had left. "Please, let's talk about this in the car." She added, with a forced attempt at reasonableness.

Scott shook his head in a casual dismissal of Emma's begging, and seemed happily lost in his train of thought.

"I think this whole game was a setup. Only, I think it backfired and you got the wrong coat..."

Emma didn't reply, and simply tried to open the car door by brute force. It was a futile effort, but Emma's mind raced as she felt every second of her continued exposure build up. What if her friends were simply late and would arrive at any moment?!

Scott now held up his camera and took a few photos of the struggling Emma.

"Put that camera away," she hissed, as the phone's clicking gave away what Scott was doing.

Scott just winked and took a few more photos of Emma, from various different angles while his flatmate struggled to cover up or hide.

"Now," Scott said, "let's assume this was all a setup that went badly for you. That's pretty disappointing!"

Emma's eyes flared in defiance. "Fuck you! You made me masturbate in our street after being spanked by our landlord! You deserved it!"

Scott pretended to look hurt. "Hey, I was just helping you explore that side of yourself. You clearly wanted to, if those messages you sent were anything to go by!"

"Those were private!" Emma roared, before looking anxiously around and dropping the volume of her voice for fear of attracting even more attention.

"Well, they are at the moment at least." Scott agreed, with an amusing glint in his eyes.

"Yes... wait... what?" Emma said, as the significance of Scott's reply stalled her anger. "What do you mean... 'at the moment at least'..."

"Well, just that this little betrayal might merit some kind of light punishment," Scott reasoned, "and maybe the photos I've just taken and the messages I copied could find their way to some of your friends..."

"No... No... NO!" Emma said, hastily. The darkness of the street last week might have saved her from being photographed too much, but here in broad daylight there could be no pretending that the photos were of anyone other than herself. And the messages... oh God, out of context those would be _so_ embarrassing!

"Well," Scott said, seizing the moment with both hands, "if you're serious about ensuring that doesn't happen, you'll have to agree to another penalty instead."

Emma squeezed eyes shut, and hesitated for a moment. As the options ran through her mind, she realised that her predicament gave her no choice but to accept whatever Scott was about to propose. Without opening her eyes, she hissed "What... do I have... to do..."

Scott leaned back for a moment and seemed to consider this.

"Well, last week you enjoyed a spot of quiet masturbation..." he started.

"No fucking way am I masturbating in this carpark in broad daylight!" Emma retorted strongly, guessing where this was going.

Scott laughed, "Yeah, well, fair enough I suppose." He thought for a few moments longer, with every second feeling like torture to an increasingly frantic Emma.

"Well, how about masturbation out in the open, but somewhere that people won't so easily see you?"

Emma shook her head, uncomprehendingly. "I don't understand..." she muttered.

Scott smiled and reached for the keys in his pocket. "Simple really, we drive out to the park that borders the railway tracks, and then you find somewhere hidden away but exposed to the tracks. You masturbate. Maybe a train comes along, maybe one doesn't. If it does come along then it'll be travelling at a fair speed and people will see you but not be able to see who you are... but you'll have the embarrassment of knowing that you gave those passengers an eye full!"

Emma clenched her entire body at the thought of such a public act of indecency, but the sheer lack of alternatives forced a nod from her.

"Whatever you say!" she said, defeated. At least it sounded like she'd avoid having it recorded for posterity. That was a small mercy she was desperate to cling on to.

"Great, well, we should head off then." Scott said, to Emma's great relief. "Just before we do so though, I think you should go ask that nice old lady over there who's been watching you what her punishment for your naughty, naughty behaviour would be."

Emma's head swivelled frantically to see who Scott was referring to, and felt a new wave of shame crash over her as she saw the sixty-year-old woman stare disapprovingly at her from across the bay of cars.

"Please no..." she whispered.

"Oh yes," Scott replied, and waved his arm as if to indicate the way to Emma.

Reluctantly dragging each foot, Emma grimaced and then trudged off, swearing under her breadth at the sheer hell that she'd managed to land herself in.

The old lady wore a look of perpetual shock as Emma edged her way closer, and her jaw was hanging open as Emma presented herself for further humiliation.

"Ex... excuse me..." Emma coughed, as the old lady spluttered in indignation, "How would.... umm... how should I be... you know..." Emma could hardly get the words out.

The old lady gave her a stern look. "Young woman, in my day if a trollop was to go outside like that we'd put her over our knee and give her the spanking of a life time!" she said. "What possibly makes you think that's appropriate clothing to wear in front of decent people?!"

Emma shook her head, and winced as she heard Scott join her.

"I'm afraid I have to completely agree!" Scott added, with mock seriousness. "And I also agree that such behaviour deserves correction!"

Scott looked at Emma and then looked back at the old lady, before continuing in the same fake earnestness. "Now, a spanking you say? You'd mean you'd take her over your knee and paddle her backside?"

The old lady nodded vigorously, outraged righteousness radiating from every pore.

"Hmm..." Scott said, "Emma, can you repeat that please to make sure you've understood?"

Emma looked at Scott. "Do I have to?"

Scott didn't pause and instead immediately spanked Emma on the backside with an open palm.

"Owww!" she yelled.

"Such impertinence!" Scott said, addressing the old lady apologetically, "My sincere apologies for my companion's unseemly behaviour. Please be assured she shall be spanked immediately!"

Without waiting for Emma's objection, Scott spun Emma around and bent her over so that her "fat ass!" panties now faced the old lady for her full inspection. The act made her already skimpy crop top sag and hang down further, and Emma was acutely aware that her nipples were plainly visible for those who were looking from behind. This was not made any better by the fact that her body was once again betraying her, and Emma's nipples were diamond hard.

Then, as Emma tried to get a word in, Scott raised his hand and smacked her bottom hard.

"Awwwww!!!" she yelped, from the sheer surprise of this new turn of events.

Scott raised his hand again. "Now, let this be a lesson to you in offending decent folk such as this dear old lady!" Scott said, letting his hand fall down in a graceful arc and once again impact on Emma's soft exposed backside.

"Fuck!" Emma grunted.

Scott raised his hand another time. "Watch your language!" The next smack reverberated through the carpark. "Now, repeat what the old lady rightfully said!" he ordered.

Emma closed her eyes. "I deserve a spanking for being a.... what was it?"

Scott spanked Emma again and her ass began to go as red as her face. "A trollop, I believe." Scott clarified.

Emma moaned, but quickly forced the words out. "I deserve a spanking for being a trollop!"

The old lady looked completely shocked at the display being put on in front of her, and almost raised a hand to stop it before realising she had lost the power of speech.

Scott brought his hand down sharply on Emma's backside once again, and causing another yelp and a red mark.

"And what am I spanking?" Scott asked.

Emma shook her head, confused and disorientated.

"My... my ass?" she answered, hesitantly. A smack was the only response, and she almost fell forward.

"My ass, my ass!!" she said, in a louder voice, hoping that this was the answer Scott was looking for.

She only got another smack instead though, and her mind raced.

"What kind of ass though?" Scott prompted.

Emma shook her head, unable to think...

"My... uhh.... my... what?" Emma's mind raised in desperation. Then the answer came to her, and the words tumbled out of her mouth. "My fat ass... my big fat ass.... you're spanking by big fat ass!!!"

"Good," Scott said, looking encouragingly at the startled old lady as if they'd both managed to finally house train an errant puppy. "So putting it all together?"

Emma groaned, but knew better than to fight it now. "You're spanking.... You're spanking my..." she seethed, "You're spanking my big fat ass because I'm a naughty trollop!"

Scott nodded approvingly, and then gave her one last light tap, before allowing her to stand up.

Emma rubbed her backside as the searing embarrassment of what had just happened competed with the soreness of her butt cheeks.

"Was that entirely necessary?" she said, her voice seething with frustration.

Scott nodded grimly, and looked once again at the shocked old lady. "I think we both agree it was!" Scott said gravely. Nodding his head, he smiled at the other woman. "My thanks for your understanding and wisdom!"

The old lady's eyes were as wide as saucepans as she tried to process what she'd just seen. She tried to say something, but sound wasn't coming out of her mouth, so she simply squeaked and shook her head slowly.

With that, Scott turned on his heels, pressed the unlock button on the car keys, and smiled pleasantly as Emma hobbled painfully towards the temporary sanctuary of their vehicle.

Whistling a happy tune, he idly punched a short message into his phone, hit send, and grinned.

********

Emma shuffled across the open grounds of the park, clasping one hand across her chest and another alternating between covering her crotch and then covering the humiliating statement plastered across her ass.

"Fuck!" she swore, as Scott idly walked behind, grinning. Their car was by the side of the road now, and Emma had endured the uncomfortable journey from the mall in mute embarrassment.

It was a good 200 yards to walk to get to the other side of the park where a small hill sat, before dropping down into a small depression where the train tracks lay.

The park was a favourite spot for a little light summer running, and there were plenty of joggers and walkers gracing the tracks as a red-faced Emma powered on towards the spot where she'd have to suffer her final indignity.

As she stumbled along, she self-consciously tugged at the crop top, trying to simultaneously make it cover more of her otherwise naked chest, while also trying to not make it so obvious given it had "Stupid Slut" scrawled in plainly visible writing all across it. The "#MAGA!" on the back wasn't much better, she reflected bitterly.

"Can't we just call it quits now?" Emma pleaded with Scott, as she nervously eyed two tall attractive men whose path was about to cross theirs.

"No, not quite yet." Scott replied, in a pleasant tone. "Besides, nice day for a walk."

The two men pulled closer, and now both of them had clearly noticed the bizarreness of Emma's attire.