Emma's Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex, shopping and punishment.
3k words
4.5
42.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
307 Followers

The next morning, he awoke, relishing the feel of their naked bodies entwined around each other.

She was lying on her side, her legs pulled up and her back towards him. He was cupped into her, his hardening sex slipping into the crease of her bottom. An arm was draped over her; a hand was holding a soft breast.

He awoke to the memories of the previous night, and these hastened his erection. He was also very aware that this woman's body was very much at his disposal, eager for his touch, his possession, his feeding of her hunger for him.

At first, he thought she was sleeping, but as he started to rub myself against her, he felt her movements as she pushed back against him.

He started to explore her warm sleep scented skin with his lips and hands. He caressed her arms and hips, her breasts and stomach, her neck and face. He kissed the nape of her neck, working down her upper spine. He cupped a bottom cheek and squeezed it firmly, pushing up with his hard member, rubbing the sensitive membranes.

Her head pushed back, and she moaned softly at this torrent of sensations. She was becoming more and more aroused, and he hadn't even got close to her moistening sex.

He loved this teasing, this raising of her need for him to take control of her.

He slid a hand to her sex, and found the wetness pouring out. As he gently graze the clit, her moans gained an edge, a touch of anxiety that he might leave her like this – unfulfilled.

They had a busy day ahead of them, but he had plans for her that needed him to fill her again with his cum.

He pushed her legs apart, and from behind, lying side by side, pushed himself into her sex, holding her upper hip. He was coating himself with her juices – making himself wet enough for her tighter entrance. He pushed harder into her – drawing out only to plunge back in again. She was so wet he could hear a sucking noise from her cunt – the lips clutching at him.

She was so happy at this – being entered so easily and feeling his hardness deep within her. She arched her back against him to drive him in deeper, urging him on to use her even harder.

He slowed down and stopped.

"My darling slut, I am going to fill your bottom with my cum, and then hold it in with a plug. Would you like me to do that now?"

He felt her shudder at the prospect.

"Oh God yes, Master. Use me, fill me and then plug me. I am yours completely."

"Then get ready, because although I will be as gentle as possible, I am only using your juices as lubrication."

She nodded her assent, biting her lips at the prospect of the stretching and initial sharp pain, but so eager for him to fulfill his desires in her.

He slid his wet cock from her warm sheath, and positioned it at the entrance to her backside.

She reached behind with one hand – wishing to show her compliance by holding him against her so that he might more successfully enter her here. Her hand was so small on his hardness, and the soft touch along with the understanding of what she was doing made his urgency to fill her even greater.

He kissed her neck again, and then started a gradual increase in pressure – pressing himself against the tight elastic hole.

He heard her whimpers and rapid breathing as she felt her muscles reluctantly give way to him. She cried out as she felt him suddenly enter her. There was a feeling of fullness and wanting to expel him, yet with it there was a hunger to draw him deeper into her. And above all, there was the pain of that sudden breaching of her anus. She knew that as he started to move she would gain the deeper pleasure of his fucking her there – and with that in mind she pushed back harder – forcing herself back onto the hard cock driving into her bowels. She was giving her Master all of her, and this special place.

She smiled as she heard his moans of pleasure – his exclamations as he felt her push back and engulf him with your arsehole. He started a slow thrusting, increasing in intensity and speed as she relaxed to him. From his clutching fingers she could sense that he was very close to cumming, and she was filled with joy at how profoundly she was able to satisfy him.

He stopped for a moment.

"Turn onto your front my darling slave, I want to lie on you as I fill you. And stretch up your arms. You are not to cum as I use you."

She groaned again at the tingles these words sent through her. By denying her that release, he was increasing her need for it, and bringing her closer to exploding.

They turned together, his body rolling onto hers as she lay onto her front. She melted inside at the feeling of even deeper fullness – his weight driving him further into her. His body was a warm blanket for her, and his fucking a joy and a comfort. She stretched out, lifting up her hips and giving herself to him. As he pulled out and pushed in, she squeezed and released him with her tight ring, massaging his shaft to milk his sperm from him.

He was so close, and her lovemaking was so sweet. With a long groan he forced himself into her clenching arse one last time and started to shudder as he released his seed. They were one, and she was so happy as he found his joy in her.

At last, he was spent, and she lay still as he rested on her. But they had much to do, and as he felt his cock shrinking, he knew that he must replace his warm flesh with a plug.

He reached over to the bedside cabinet where the plugs were kept. He used a smaller one – not wanting her to be too stretched for the evening fun. With great care he slide out, and then twisted in the plug. Once it was securely in he gave her bottom a smack.

"There my love, you have me deep within you as we go shopping. I wonder how many people will realize just how much you mean to me?"

They dived into the shower together, not wishing to spend a moment apart. Under the warm spray, they soaped and rinsed each other's bodies - delighting in their mutual acceptance each of the other.

As he soaped her front, she raised her arms up into the air, crossing her wrists as if bound and suspended for his pleasure, her full breasts lifted up to him; begging his attention. When his hand cupped her sex - still hungry for release, she tilted her head back and thrust her hips forward.

This pose of submission was so natural and sweet that it took his breath away. She was not even fully conscious of why she did this; making herself so vulnerable and available. And yet, she was pleased to see that even though he had been limp from their earlier love-making, his cock was stiffening at her surrender.

When she in turn washed him, he was aware of a tenderness and gentleness in her movements. Was she afraid that if she rubbed too hard that he might break, or even disappear like a ghost? He was a dream come true for her, a master who understood her hungers and needs. He longed for her desires to be realized, to make her an object of pride in front of others - to parade her needs and display her body as she submitted to him. And yet, he cared deeply enough to reach out and hold her when her hurts threatened to overwhelm her, letting go of his passions so that she might feel safe and secure.

All too soon they had to leave the shower and dry themselves off. As they dressed, he selected for her a thong, a black lacy push up bra, a pair of tight jeans and a pink V necked short cropped t-shirt. When they were to go out, she was to wear a pair of black ankle boots with high heels. With her hair brushing her shoulders, she looked innocent, and yet incredibly sexy. As he complimented her on the way she looked, she smiled shyly - so unused to being recognized for the beautiful woman she was.

Out on the streets, they were both immediately aware of the looks they were getting. She looked like sex on legs, so hot that water would turn to steam if it touched her. Her hips were swaying as she walked - and she was acutely conscious of the plug in her bottom - holding in his cum from first thing that morning. But with her looks and outfit there was envy for him. At 47 he was 12 years older than her, and not obviously rich or particularly good looking. And yet, she was holding on to his arm and smiling at him with love and adoration. Whatever it is he was doing, it must be working, and there were a lot of guys they passed who would gladly have killed to be in his place.

Their first stop was at a market where there was a stall selling shoes and boots. Amongst them there were the kinds of footwear that would look more appropriate on a porn starlet or a street walker. The heels were 5 and 6 inches high, and the soles 2 to 3 inches. They came in white, red and black. Some were only sandals; others had straps that wound up the leg, stopping at the knee, or even higher. There were boots so high cut that the edge would rub her pussy mound.

Her sex moistened at the prospect of wearing such slut wear in public - especially if he were to make her wear some equally skimpy and revealing outfit. She tried some of the shoes and boots on, deliberately swaying her hips more and showing, off her curves. The light of appreciation in his eyes turned her on. With a shock she suddenly realised that she was so wrapped up in his regard for her, that if he wished it now, she would willingly kneel before him and take his sex into her mouth in front of all these other people. Her cunt spasmed - reminding her again that there was no release for her this morning as he had ejaculated into her bowels.

With a pair of the high strappy shoes and a pair of mid thigh boots, they left for the shops of Soho. She felt so wet and aroused that she was convinced that there must be a wet patch spreading over the front of her jeans. It took all her self control not to rub at the join between her legs, both to assess the damage and to add to the stimulation. He added to her sensitized state by constantly rubbing and caressing her bottom - so delightfully rounded and encased in the lycra jeans.

For that evening, he had plans to take her to a private BDSM club he knew. There, they could do as they wished, for the delight of themselves and the other members. Though there were house dancers who performed the main routines of the evening, there were also regular "open mike" slots, where members showed off their subs as they made them perform - in every way imaginable. They were shopping because that night he was going to be taking her up on the stage, and he was determined that, right from the start, no one should be in any doubt about how great she looked, or how far she was prepared to go to please her master.

They visited a number of shops specializing in play outfits and sex toys. There was so much choice, the options were bewildering. Rapidly, however, he came to the conclusion that with her - less certainly was better. The look that suited her best was a short skirt and tight skimpy bodice. The former allowed him to lift the fabric and easily display the plug nestling in-between her arse cheeks. The bodice not only showed her cleavage off to great effect, but when he released the clips at the back, her tits could fall forward and expose themselves to his attentions. And the overall effect of her as his little fuck toy was heightened by the strappy sandals laced up her calves.

With each costume, he could see her need and hunger growing. She became bolder and bolder in flashing her cunt and arse to him and to the shop assistants and other customers. Her looks at him and the way she was displaying herself were a clear sign to him that she needed him to take her in hand.

Thankfully, the last shop they entered was down a narrow side street, and was very quiet. The only shop assistant was busy with another couple, and was content to let them browse on their own. It was here that he also found an interesting selection of paddles and restraints. She was changing into a cat suit with various slits in strategic places, and she did not see him pick up a leather paddle and ball gag and add them to the pile. When she stepped out, she had left her thong off, and pulled back on slit to emphasise her shaven pussy. Then, she turned and bent over and pulled her cheeks apart so as to demonstrate how easily he might enter her there, if he so desired, without having to remove the outfit. Unfortunately, the exact moment she chose to display her purple butt plug was when the other couple was walking past, and there was a gasp from them at her boldness.

He said nothing at that, but suggested that even it was convenient, it was a touch old fashioned for her. She reluctantly re-entered the changing room to remove it.

When she was behind the curtains, he took advantage of the inattention of the assistant to slip in behind her. She gasped with surprise, but he smothered her sound with a hand.

"I have noticed that you have seen fit to display yourself more and more wantonly without checking with me first."

Her eyes opened in shock at the steel in his voice.

"I have decided, therefore, to administer some punishment now in the hope that this might curb your behavior."

He felt her body stiffen in some panic. Surely not here, in the shop, amongst all these people?

"Don't worry, my love. The other customers have gone, and only the assistant is here, and I am sure that he has seen and heard all this before."

At that, he took the gag, and quickly pushed it into her mouth. Even with the price label on, it still looked very fetching. He was glad it was going to be part of their purchases.

He took her wrists and held them over her head, turning her around and pushing her front to the back of the cubicle. It was quite narrow in there, but there was still plenty of room to apply the punishment. Her posterior was effectively naked under the mesh of the cat suit, and the swell of her behind called out to him.

Without further ado, he started to spank her bottom with the paddle, each swipe making a satisfying smack on impact. The sound of the blows and her muffled cries attracted the attention of the shop assistant.

"Is everything alright in there?" He asked.

Still holding up her arms, her Master replied casually.

"Yes fine, thank you. We are just trying out some of the purchases, and resolving a small disagreement."

There was laughter in the assistant's voice as he replied.

"Well, that's ok then. Just let me know if you need any more help in there!"

As the assistant walked away, the Master resumed laying on the punishment.

After five more blows on each cheek, he could see some tears in her eyes. However, when he rubbed her posterior, his finger also met moisture from a very wet cunt further down. She pushed back against him, whimpering in need. He had punished her, and she longed to be forgiven again.

Without a word, He slipped two fingers into her sopping sex, so swollen with lust that his fingers felt as if they were held in a slick vise. She groaned at this intrusion, humping on him as she felt her long delayed climax begin to rise.

He used his thumb to push the plug deeper into her, doing it in a rhythm akin to his earlier fucking of her there.

She closed her eyes, letting herself go in this shop cubicle, allowing herself to build to a climax from her Master's finger fucking.

He let her wrists go.

"Rub yourself my little slave. Rub your cunt for me and cum into my hand."

She whimpered at this command, but her hand still dropped to her sex. Eagerly she rubbed her engorged clit, high on the feelings of his fingers and the anal intruder working its own magic.

Her muffled cries increased in intensity, and then like a monsoon breaking, her juices flooded from her twitching sex. She climaxed and shuddered, her body jerking. So good were the feelings that she continued to provoke further mini orgasms with her fingers. He praised her as she came, calling her his good girl, and his words triggered their own aftershocks until she slumped against him, totally spent.

He removed the gag from her, and kissed her tender lips.

"Well done my love. Now I think we should go home and get you ready for tonight."

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
307 Followers