Emmeline's Desires Pt. 02

Story Info
A MFM BDSM Love Triangle.
4.7k words
4.55
25.6k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was out the door, I ran across the stone steps and back towards the car. Stumbling into it, I paused to let the tears finally flow and blur my vision. Gasping and goosebumped, I didn't know if the gusts or my emotions had gotten the better of me. It wasn't until I pulled on the door handle that I realized I no longer had my clutch, much less my keys.

"Fuck!" I shouted. My sobs receded and I could only shake my head at my own stupidity. No sooner had I turned back toward the twinkle-lit house than the door opened to reveal the two men that had both been the bane and the pleasure of my night. I wiped away my tears and swore that I would not complicated the situation any further as they approached.

They both started talking at the same moment, attempting to drown the other one out and they both stopped a moment later. Surely my makeup was smeared and my hair was frizzy, but neither of them were looking at my head. Instead, they were both focused on my shoulder - the one that was still sore from Benji's bites. Even though I didn't need to, I glanced down to see that my sleeve had slipped back down to reveal a large portion of the wine colored blotch. So much for stopping the complications.

Benjamin stepped in front of Carson and adjusted the sleeve and then moved to stand beside me.

"I can take it from here, Carson. Thanks for your concern," Benjamin said.

Carson ignored him completely. "Did he hurt you? Did he grab you?"

Well, there's a complicated question. Did it hurt? Yes. Did he do it? Yes. Did it turn me the hell on? Yes.

"He didn't grab me. I swear it's okay," I tried to assure him. Carson's green eyes surveyed me for a moment. In the dark, the hickey had to look like a bruise. It wouldn't be hard to assume that Benjamin was abusing me. But then he tilted his head and seemed satisfied with my explanation.

"I saw you leave, I was going to try to catch you when I ran into Ben."

Ben interjected, "You left your purse upstairs." He held the silver clutch out to me and I took it.

"Right. Thanks," was all I could manage to say. We all stood wordlessly until I finally announced that I was going to get going.

"Drive safe," Ben said as he wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. I couldn't decide if I was more comforted or agitated. He took a pair of steps before turning around, apparently waiting for Carson to walk away with him.

"I'm actually leaving too. Thanks for hosting. You have a lovely home," Carson said.

I could tell that Ben was aggravated, but they shook hands and said goodnight. I unlocked my door with the remote and Carson opened the door before I had a chance.

"Thanks." I turned to say goodbye, but was greeted with his disarming stare and said nothing. He raised his hand to my shoulder, just short of Benji's mark. He stared at the sleeve that hid it and rubbed circles onto my skin with his thumb.

"Consensual?" he asked.

"Consensual," I answered. "Stupid, but consensual."

He nodded. "You're shivering." With that, he took off his jacket and swaddled it around me.

"Thanks. Again." When the little white lights behind him were blurry again, I realized that the tears had returned. "I should go. I've taken up enough of your time."

"Emmeline, you looked really upset when you you walked out. That's why I followed you. They say distracted driving can be as bad as drunk driving. Are you sure you're up to driving?"

It was hard to deny my level of distraction when I was looking at him with a cotton candy tinted nose and leaky eyes. "I don't know, probably not. But I can't stay here."

"Let me drive you home," he said.

My first instinct was to say no. I could take care of myself, call a taxi. But that would mean coming back for my car, to Benjamin's house, and that prospect seemed even less desirable.

"Are you sure? I'll pay for your taxi back here."

"It'd be my pleasure."

I nodded and smiled and said thank you. Again. Carson was certainly chivalrous, walking around the car with me just to open up the door. As we drove away, I resisted the urge to look back at the house - knowing how likely I was to see Benjamin looking back at me.

***

I offered directions to my home - which for the moment was a sad little hotel that I could stay at for a few weeks without losing my savings. It wasn't that I didn't have friends to stay with, it was that I hadn't talked much to most of them during my year of exile and I didn't think the best way to reintroduce myself was to ask for a place to crash.

Carson took one look at the place and said, "You're not staying here."

"Just until I find a place. I start work again next week. It won't be for too long. Besides, it's not that bad," I said.

"Emmeline, there is a drug deal going down in that car." I looked where he had indicated, a few cars away. If Cops was anything to go by, a drug deal had indeed just taken place.

"It's less shady during the day," I managed.

"Well then, that's when you should come back. Would you feel comfortable staying with me tonight?" he asked. "I have a guest room," he added.

This time my first instinct was yes. It had been so long since I had been taken care of and my rendezvous with Benji had left me craving the attention. It didn't feel like another dumb decision though, it felt like the right one. "Okay."

Carson smiled and drove toward downtown. He lived in a high-rise loft that was perfectly clean and simply furnished. While the furniture was modern and sleek, the art was made up of framed rock band posters and old world maps. Needless to say, the mixture managed to make him even more attractive.

He showed me the guest room and bath that had an impressive array of toiletries. "Entertain often?" I teased.

"I like to be prepared," he said without irony. "You'll need something to sleep in. Wanna borrow a shirt?"

I nodded and he led the way to his bedroom. Walking into the room, I couldn't take my eyes off of his bed. Larger than a king and up to my rib cage, it was held in place my four tiers of elegantly carved redwood. I found myself wondering if it had restraint straps hidden beneath it.

Carson broke my line of thought when he invited me into his closet. Jeans and shirts were on one side while formal attire lined the other. I found myself distracted once more by his impressive collection of leather belts. Umph.

"So, t-shirt or button down?" he asked. I looked at him in his slim fitting button down and pointed at the formal wear. He picked a white one out for me. "This one's nice and soft," he said. "The building has dry cleaning service. If we put it out tonight, it'll be back by noon tomorrow."

"That'd be great." I took off his jacket and handed it to him. "I'll go get changed."

"You can use my bathroom if you'd like."

"Thanks."

In the bathroom, I took off my dress and strapless bra. My eyes drifted to the full length mirror. The mark was maroon and purple and almost as large as my palm. Marked by Benji and in another man's house in the same night. What on earth is going on? I put on Carson's shirt and realized the it just grazed my thighs, not long enough to cover my ass which was bare thanks to my little black thong.

Cursing myself, I peeked my head out and called for Carson. When I had called three times to no avail, I tiptoed out. I didn't see him in the room so I walked up to the closet and poked my head around.

"Emmeline?" I turned around to see Carson in the doorway with a tray of food. I blushed, knowing that I had just given him a nice view of my ass.

"Um. I just was wondering if you had some pajama bottoms I could borrow," I said.

"Sure," he smiled and walked over to a chest of drawers and pulled out a pair of checked shorts. I slipped them on quickly. They settled down on my hips, but didn't fall. "Hungry?" he asked.

"Yeah, actually."

"I didn't think either of us actually ate at the party so I thought you might be as well." He sat the tray on the bed and went back into the closet. I was trying to find a way to get on the humungous bed without embarrassing myself when he set a wooden step stool in front of me. "It helps," he said with a chuckle.

He held out his hand which I took and settled myself on the bed. Grapes, apple slices, crackers, cheese, and sliced salami filled a large plate. A small pitcher of ice water and two glasses filled the tray to the brim.

"I know I've said it a dozen times, but I just wanted to say thank you again for how kind you've been to me tonight," I said as I popped a grape in my mouth.

He chewed on a piece of cheese before answering. "You just seemed like you needed someone to take care of you. I was happy to do it."

We drank and ate and avoided each other's eyes. I got that feeling in my stomach, the one that floats and swirls and makes you feel giggly. Yet somehow I was still on the edge of tears. Carson must have sensed my teetering emotions because he finally caught my gaze for more than a half a second to say, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Honestly? No, I don't. I need to move on. I thought I had, but obviously I was wrong."

"That's hard to do. We've all been there. Especially in relationships like ours," he said simply.

"Like ours?"

He had lounged across the bed at this point, the dress shirt untucked, his head resting in his hand. His eyes bore into me, interpreting something. Suddenly he sat up, spilling some of the water onto the tray.

"Emmeline, you didn't even blink when I asked you if it was consensual."

I rolled my eyes and chastised myself. Of course he knew. No wonder I was attracted to him.

"It isn't a word most people use for sex, but you didn't think it was out of place. Besides I noticed your body language around Ben, a little around me too. You weren't like that with everyone else."

I felt vulnerable that he had uncovered my kinkiness without even trying. Then again, Ben had recognized my submissive side as soon as we met too. I stammered, unsure of what to say.

"I hope you're not embarrassed. I just wanted to let you know that you didn't have to try to hide. Goodness knows it adds another layer of complications to relationships," he said.

"No kidding. I had been waiting for that job for as long as we had been together. Then I finally get it and he says he can't do long distance. The month leading up to it was miserable. All we did was fight. I don't know what I expected tonight. But there he was, ex-fiance and all. Didn't stop him from trying to take me back."

"He shouldn't have done that to you," Carson said with a fierceness in his eyes.

"Eh, I encouraged it. It had been so long and there he was and I just wanted to be wanted again."

"It doesn't matter. He's the dom. He should have waited for communication."

"He's always been impulsive. And possessive."

Carson snorted. "Yeah, the kiss on the forehead was hard to miss."

We laughed together, but when the giggles faded I had tears in my eyes again. Carson rubbed up and down my arm with his firm hand until I blinked back the moisture.

"You're right. He should have waited. I should have waited. It's not that I can't take care of myself, I can. I just, I feel so much better, so much more myself. This year has been so hard. Not because I was alone, but because I was craving direction. He was right about that. He gave it to me and now I don't have it. I came home with you because you offered it, too. I feel like a pathetic stray."

The tears had returned and were sliding down my cheeks. Carson moved the tray to the nightstand and scooted closer to me, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be putting this all on you. I'm so sorry," I sobbed.

Carson rocked me and rubbed my back. He just kept whispering, "It's okay. I'm here."

***********************************************

When I woke up, the clock on the bedside table said it was 3AM. The mattress and covers beneath me were luxuriously soft and airy. The arms wrapped around me were nicely toned, cocooning me in their warmth. Instantly I remembered I was with Carson and a smile came to my face just knowing that it was his embrace that had given me a few hours of dreamless sleep.

Although the lamp light was still on above us, I assumed he was asleep until he began tracing the side of my body from shoulder to hip. I turned toward him and could tell that he was pleasantly surprised to see me awake as well. His clear green eyes and messy mop of hair endeared him to me even more.

In that moment, I wanted nothing more than him. My desire for him had set me free from my worry and the rollercoaster of the night before. I knew what I wanted and I took it. I pressed my lips against him. Chaste, our lips met and tasted. It was simple and natural, like a flower opening to the morning sun. When we parted, we were both smiling.

I expected Carson to come for me, to deepen our kiss. Instead, he took control in another way.

"You've haven't been with a dom since him, have you?"

The surprise must have registered on my face, but I answered him quickly enough. "A few chat room escapades, but no nothing in person. Nothing serious."

"What do you like, Emmeline? Where are your limits?"

This I can do. "Pain, humiliation, orgasm control, breath play are my loves. No scat. Aftercare is not optional. Everything else is negotiable."

Carson's face lit up with a toothy grin. "You've obviously had this conversation before. Good. So, voyeurism?"

"I'm open to it, definitely."

"Safe word?"

"Magenta. Thumbs up...if my mouth is occupied."

He smirked. "Anything else to add?"

"I need a sub name. I need to get into the right headspace. It helps me...obey," I explained. "What about you?"

"You can call me Sir."

Carson's green irises were almost entire obscured by his pupils as he put his fingers into my thick hair. Massaging my scalp, he looked at me purposefully. Any tension I had melted melted away from me with his gentle touch.

"I'd like to call you Emma. Is that all right, darling?"

I didn't open my eyes when I said, "That's perfect, Sir."

"Stand up, Emma."

Hearing his first command made me slick with arousal. I opened my eyes and slid carefully off the bed. I watched him step slowly down and walk around the bed toward me. My eyes found the floor as he stood in front of me.

Cradling my chin in his long thin fingers, he lifted my head. He rubbed his thumb across my bottom lip roughly as his other hand went to the back of my head and began massaging it again. A shiver of anticipation ran down my body just as he gripped a handful of hair and pulled with just enough force to make me moan. His other hand left my chin to ghost down to the curve of my waist. He pulled me closer and gave me the kiss I had been expecting.

The kiss was sensual and deliberate. He sucked on my lips like they were juicy candy. Our tongues met, twisting in a slow tango. He explored my mouth and bit at my lips. Tightening his hold around my waist, our bodies pressed together. The hand in my hair clenched the back of her neck while the other kneaded my ass. Carson ran his tongue across the roof of her mouth and squeezed fists full of my flesh.

Passion replaced our languid pace, urging us to progress. I played with the waist of his pants, feeling under the shirt. My fingers discovered the delectable deep 'v' cut of his hips and I felt her panties soak through. Those delicious curves have always been my favorite part of a man's body and his were well defined. My continued attention to the area was rewarded when I felt Carson hardened against my stomach.

He broke off our kiss, but kept our lips pressed together as he said, "Next time, ask permission to touch, little one."

Umph. "I'm sorry, Sir." I tugged on his shirt the tiniest amount. "May I, Sir?" He nodded his permission and I started undoing the buttons of his shirt. Meanwhile, he returned the favor, taking the time to caress my exposed breasts before undoing the bottom half.

His fingers padded over my deep pink areolas, teasing them to attention. I tilted my head back, drinking in the attention. The hair that had cascaded over my shoulders fell back, revealing the bruise Benji had given me more clearly. I didn't think of it until I felt Carson's thumb leave my nipple to touch the discolored skin.

Apprehension boiled in my stomach. I was frozen by my own frenzied emotions as I waited for him to react to the reminder of my recent rendezvous. Below the nervousness, I was agitated at myself for allowing Benji to mark me so thoughtlessly. Yet I couldn't help the undercurrent of pride that remained there. Thankfully, the heap of confusion I felt was pushed to the side. The burden of uncertainty was stemmed when Carson dropped to his knees.

Disposing of my shorts, he nipped at my cunt through the black cotton of my thong. Hooking a finger into the thin strip of fabric between my cheeks, he dragged it down. Using his tongue to lap gently at my clit, he tasted the wetness there. Quickening his caresses slightly, he explored my folds like he had explored her mouth. Making sure to find all of the hotspots, his pace was still frustratingly slow and kept me on the edge.

"Do you want to cum, my darling Emma?" he teased.

"Mmhmm," I moaned. I had been on edge ever since Benji had pushed me into the wall and release never seemed so achingly near.

Placing a hand behind my left knee, he lifted my leg over his shoulder. I grabbed his sandy locks for support as he began stroking my cunt in earnest. My juices covered his mouth and he growled against me, demanding more.

"Trust me?" he asked, his lips still against my folds. All I could do was nod. So close. With my leg still on his shoulder, he grabbed my thigh and the small of my back and lifted me from the floor. Stomach fluttering, I found my legs suddenly wrapped around his neck. I barely had time to wobble before falling backwards toward the floor. Carson's sinewy arms held my back tightly and I landed gently on his hardwood floor.

Spreading my thighs, he opened me as wide as possible and plunged his tongue into my depths. The build up mixed with the unexpected rollercoaster ride left me clinging to the precipice. Carson replaced his tongue with two wild fingers and sucked on my clit. I bucked wantonly into his face.

"Now, Emma," he commanded. I sprayed my salty nectar onto his fingers. Carson continued to twiddle his fingers within me slowly, letting me come down from the orgasm as gently as he had lowered me to the floor. When my breathing finally slowed, he withdrew his fingers and gave my clit a long, soothing lick. He sat up, looking at me lustily.

Taking his still damp fingers, he wiped them on my breasts, spreading my juice over them. I watched, his lust mirrored in my own gaze. Placing his hands on either side of my chest, Carson lingered over me, taking pleasure in her obvious satisfaction.

Our lips met again, slowly once more so I could taste myself fully. Carson pulled away to lick the smeared cum from my nipples and I couldn't help but notice his erection was demanding to be released from its fabric restriction. Grinding my hips into him earned me a hearty bite on my breast.

"Eager to return the favor, little one?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir. How do you want me?" Carson hummed his approval and raked his eyes across my naked form, weighing his options. He rose to his feet above me, towering over me in my venerable state. He had a noticeable bulge in his dress pants, straining against the belt at his waist. The shirt I had unbuttoned revealed his cut muscles. He bent over and scooped me into his arms, lifting me like a new bride, and carried me into his study.

A sleek touchscreen computer sat atop a glass desk. A small bookshelf was built into a built in bench beneath an expansive window that looked toward an office building with dark windows. Across from the desk, a unique table was surrounded by four chairs. It was not quite large enough to be a dining table. It had several shelves beneath that held a variety of board games and a checkerboard was engraved into the surface.

12