Emmeline's Desires Pt. 03

Story Info
A MFM BDSM Love Triangle.
2.2k words
4.3
18.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carson had offered me a place to stay before we headed back for his car. He lamented the crappy hotel and said it didn't have to be his bedroom I stayed in. I appreciated the offer, but thought that might smother our budding relationship. Besides, I would get paid in a week and, combined with my savings, finally be able to get my own place.

"I wouldn't mind spending a few nights with you," I said.

He chuckled and squeezed my thigh. "You can count on it."

I was in my freshly laundered dress, but Carson had changed into a green button-down and grey slacks for work. We played with each other's fingers all the way back to Benjamin's house. The prospect of going back seemed less daunting by morning. I had let him drive my car again, preferring to rest against his arm.

When we arrived, the tiny lights were turned off and the curtains were drawn. I sighed with relief in spite of myself. Carson cut the engine and we both got out to say goodbye. He wrapped me a hug before cradling my face and giving me a kiss. I returned the kiss with fervor, actually forgetting where we were for a moment.

A glance at his watch told Carson that he was already running later than he thought, so another peck and he was in his car driving away before I had even turned mine back on. When I did, a familiar melody reached my ears - it was the song that had been playing the first time I kissed Benjamin.

After having spent most of the last year and a half bandaging the emotional abrasions that our break up had caused, I hadn't minded hearing the song when it popped up. Given recent events, every layered band-aid had been ripped away and the lyrics gouged my gaping wounds. I pushed the 'off' button with much more force than was necessary.

Inevitably, everything that had happened began replaying in my mind. I swung aimlessly across the emotional gamut in the space of a minute or two. Joy, exhilaration, and anticipation warred with guilt, confusion, and sadness. All of the introspection proved ineffective. My head just throbbed with uncertainty.

A knock on the window made me jump in my seat. Every thought I had was ushered out and replaced by a flood of angst. I rolled down the window.

"Hello," Benjamin said.

"Hi," I said flatly.

"Will you come in for a minute? I'd like to talk to you."

"Um, okay." I was tired of the confusion and hoped to discover his intentions and my own desires in one fell swoop.

We walked inside wordlessly. He had made coffee and poured me a cup how he knew I liked it.

"Interesting night?" he asked.

"I'm not sure you get to ask that," I shot back.

"Have you forgotten the meaning of my mark so quickly?" he said, suddenly steely. The bruise on my shoulder was as bold as ever, hidden just beneath the fabric.

He continued without my response, "I know what you need, Emmy. You need to be controlled, you need pain. I still want you and I know you still want me."

I stood silent and still. My mind stowed away a detailed list of reasons why I should leave. The Emmy in me craved what he offered. Both knew what was about to happen, but neither version of me did anything to prevent it. Guilt prickled at me, but his next words drove it out.

"You've gone so long without the treatment you need. I was giving you maintenance three times a week. You've got quite a bit of makeup work to do."

Every muscle in my stomach and groin clenched. "Over the table, Emmy. As always," he said. I was in the dining room before I could change my mind, bringing the depth and breadth of my need into focus. Bending at the waist, I placed my palms against the wood, fingers splayed. My forearms and elbows were the only other body parts touching the table.

Pausing behind me, his voice trembled with his own longing. "My deprived Emmy. Beg like a good slut," he said. A gentle hip sway would have knocked my raised backside into his groin he was so close. Tracing the hem of my dress, he slipped his right hand beneath and padded along my bare buttocks. Carson had asked to keep my thong. A pang of self-condemnation sprang on me once again.

"Please," I said with baited breath.

Humming appreciatively, he said, "Beg, Emmy." His command sent a surge of moisture into my labia.

"Please Benji, I need to be punished. Please spank me," I pleaded.

"My Emmy."

I grieved the loss of his hand beneath my dress but ten quick, random swats to my bum replaced the contact. Both of his hands played with my dress, pulling it up over my quivering waist. This time, his hand delivered five swats to each cheek. He paused when he noticed my breath hitching.

"You will not come without permission, Emmy. Understood?"

"Yes, Benji."

He reverentially unzipped my dress and pulled it down to my ankles. Placing a sneaker-clad foot between my heels, he nudged my legs apart until the dress was taut between my legs. The vwoop sound of leather being pulled through denim loops served as harbinger. Creamy juices drenched my cunt.

His left hand tended to the skin that was about to be lashed. Ripples of goosebumps cascaded across my exposed flesh. "Count and appreciate your punishment, Emmy."

Anticipation flooded my veins, I tried to relax before the first stroke, but the belt came down on my cheeks before I could even inhale. Reveling in the ravenous sensation, my body relaxed and I remembered my instructions.

"One. Thank you, Benji." The second swish of the belt landed at the top of my thighs.

"Two. Thank you, Benji." The third, fourth, and fifth strokes landed where the curve of my ass met thigh. My skin sizzled as it turned red beneath the leather. The sixth came at an angle across my thighs and the seventh hit the same line he had marked with the first swing.

"Seven. Thank you, Benji." Landing along the same line, the last three were the hardest yet. I chewed my lip and let out a moaning scream before counting the final stroke.

The warm, soft palm of Benji's hands glided over my tingling flesh, easing the sting. "Too long, my Emmy. You did beautifully." His fingers left the reddened flesh and glided between my folds. A moan of approval at my soaked state was his only warning before plunging his index finger into my waiting heat. My back arched as he used the finger to slowly fuck me. Lost in the sensation, I was more wound up tighter than a spring. It was enough to bring me over the edge - almost.

He withdrew his finger and lightly spanked my clit with his hand. The smallest sound of protest escaped my mouth. "Not without permission," he chastised as he dropped the belt. He pulled me up and turned my face to him. I could feel his hard length pressing against my waist. He nudged me and I laid down on the table.

My legs were spread and he was inside of me in a matter of seconds.

"So good, my sweet whore," he said as he rammed into me.

Eyes closed, I smiled at his praise. His hands were all over me - teasing my nipples and flicking my clit, driving me to the edge again and again. He placed his hands on either side of my head and leaned down to kiss me. Deep and desperate, our tongues collided. He set the pace and I accepted.

He plunged a finger into her my ass that was already slippery from our mingled juices. I gasped and gripped the edge of the table. Adding a second, he stretched my tight hole and curved his fingertips deep inside of me. His fingers slipped in and out of me with greater ease and the double penetration was hurling me toward the edge.

I wobbled with sensation. An endless moan emanated from my throat and into his mouth as my body neared crescendo. Benji recognized all the signs of me beginning to shatter around him and could deny me no longer. "Cum, Emmy. Cum for me."

Clear, salty liquid gushed from my center, soaking us both. My inner walls continued to quake around him. He continued to pump in and out of me, unleashing an uproar. "Keep cumming. Cum until there's nothing left," he urged me.

I lost count of the many torrents, but after Benji reached his peak, he used both hands to keep them going. When the shaking had given way to isolated twitches he finally pulled his fingers from me. I laid on the kitchen table, legs dangling. Benji watched my chest heave as the rest of me was still, utterly spent. When my breath finally evened, I tried unsuccessfully to find a way to get comfortable on the table.

He chuckled at my futile efforts before stepping up to me. I stilled again when I perceived his closeness. Gently tucking one arm under my neck and the other under my waist, he hoisted me up to rest against his chest. I breathed him in and closed my eyes. Benji waited until I was sitting up on my own before going into another room.

He returned with a few warm wet washcloths and a set of pajamas I must have left behind. I could smell the soap on his hands as he wiped away the mess of our encounter. He wiped me down until I no longer felt sticky and cleaned off the furniture as well. I'm not sure if he noticed my blush or not.

He may have smelled of soap, but I didn't. I could smell them both on me, overriding my own scent. Carson and Benjamin had seeped into my being and I had no idea how to untangle the three.

When he had put on my pajamas, Benjamin sat in one of the dining chairs and pulled me into his lap to snuggle.

As the fuzziness of our love making wore off, I felt the mindless bliss slip further away. I stood up and felt his hand lamely attempt to pull me back, but my mind was made up.

"Benjamin, what the fuck? What the hell are we doing?" I asked. "You were with Leana last night! And then you... And I! You told me we were through when I left. Do you know how fucking hard it was to go anyway? And now I come back and I've made a mess of things in less than 24 hours! I should have said no to you. I miss you, I do, but you chose to give me up."

"You chose to give us up!" he argued, standing up himself.

"Ugh! You were with Leana last night!"

"Oh, please. You know that was just to make you jealous. Besides, you went home with Carson, even after I marked you! That mark is supposed to mean something, Emmeline."

"You only marked me because you were jealous. You saw Carson looking at me. You don't want me! You wouldn't even answer the phone when I called. You just didn't want another dom to have me!"

"Another dom?" Benjamin said, obviously rankled.

"Don't pretend you didn't sense it."

"You chose him last night. During the song. I've never been so envious in my life. I had to do something. When you called me by our name, I couldn't hold back anymore. Then you chose him again when you left.

'Leana isn't in the picture. I shouldn't have led her on, but I told her I wasn't interested after the party. We made a mistake, Emmy. I don't want to make it again."

He took a step forward, but I backed away from his advance. "I'm not yours anymore, Benjamin. I'm seeing Carson. I don't know if he'll want to see me after this."

I shook my head. "I'm willing to give you another chance if you want it, but I'm not promising monogamy."

"So it was an interesting evening."

"If you have a problem with me seeing someone else, we can end this here and now. You gave me an ultimatum before I left. I chose what was best for me then and I'll make the same choice again right now."

Benjamin shook his head. "I'll take any chance I can get to be with you again. I love you, Emmeline." He closed the space between us, gingerly pulling me into a hug. I reciprocated, trying to digest it all. Benjamin pulled back just enough to kiss me. The liplock didn't stay chaste for long. Our tongues tangled for several moments. I pulled away when I got the urge to remove his shirt.

Understanding my reluctance, he stepped back. "I'll walk you out," he said.

I nodded and picked up my dress from the floor and put on my heels. I wouldn't be making any best dressed lists like this. I took the hand he held out. We walked to the front door with our fingers laced. He kissed my forehead and squeezed my hand before he let it go to open the door.

I cursed myself even as the tears began to fall. He pulled me close and let me cling to him until they stopped falling. I walked away without another word, but the tears returned before I made it out of the neighborhood.