Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 02

Story Info
Vanessa and Charity enjoy lesbian sex.
1.9k words
4.75
6.6k
3

Part 2 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa Woodfield had always felt attracted to women. From the head girl at her school, on whom she had a real schoolgirl crush, to a few drunken kisses at university and a very brief affair, that never went beyond kissing, with her partner in the Emmerdale veterinary practice, Rhona Goshkirk. She liked men too, and had a son, Johnny as a result of a very steamy affair with a young man, some twenty years her junior.

Now she was involved in a seemingly impossible lesbian relationship with Charity Dingle, whose sexual record was incredible. Still a stunning woman at 42, she had her first child Debbie at 12 and was grandmother to Debbie's two children. Another son was born disabled, who Charity had just be reunited with. A son of 13 and another at 3, concluded her brood, but now her full sexual attention was fixed on the beautiful vet.

From the first shared kisses, while locked in the cellar at the Woolpack, through early nights, when Charity's experience introduced Vanessa to the joys of lesbian sex to what was now a fully fledged relationship, in every sense of the word.

Vanessa's whole body tingled when she even thought of Charity and the wonderful things she could do with her fingers, tongue and even toes on occasions. Tonight was going to be a rare event, when they could spend a whole night together. Johnny was on a sleepover and Charity had arranged cover for her shift in the Woolpack.

Vanessa took a long bath, with oils that would make her body silky smooth, perfect for Charity to cover with loving licks and kisses. She had shaved off all her pubic hair, something she didn't usually do, but Charity had asked her to do it. It seemed anything Charity asked, she couldn't refuse, it must be love, she thought to herself.

As she prepared to dress, she ran her fingers over the completely hairless pubic mound. Her outer lips were quite pronounced and fleshy, she didn't particularly like the look, but Charity loved to suck on the lips and Vanessa had to agree that it was a very pleasurable experience when she did so.

Vanessa's hand slipped down and her finger entered her wetness. Her mind was on Charity and a particular memory was the first time with her. Every kiss, lick and probe was as clear in her mind as if had happened minutes ago. The memories came flooding back and as they did, Vanessa's fingers moved effortlessly in her now very wet pussy. As, in her mind Charity had just touched her clitoris with the tip of her tongue for the first time, a nice a prolonged orgasm gently rippled through her body.

Vanessa looked through her underwear drawer and selected a pretty pink bra with matching, rather skimpy panties. She finished dressing with a nice loose dress, that would slip over her head when Charity decided it was time to undress.

She took one of the bottles of wine she had chilling and poured herself a large glass. The door opened and a voice said '"pour me one of those babe." Charity had arrived.

As Vanessa handed her lover the glass, she leaned in and placed her lips onto Charity's and slipped her tongue into her mouth. Charity responded and sucked gently on Vanessa's as their mouths meshed into a very passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss and sipping on her wine Charity said "Wow, if that's a sign of what's to come, than this is going to be some evening."

They sat on the sofa, drinking their wine, eating some nibbles and watching a really bad 'Chick Flik' Vanessa leaning back with Charity's arms around her, turning occasionally to kiss her when Charity's hand had cupped her breast.

At about 10.30 Charity said "Time for bed babe."

Vanessa instantly raised herself and remembering what Charity had said when they first made love, said "Are you going to rock my world?"

Charity took here in her arms, kissed her and ran her arms over her body, clenched her buttocks in both hands and said "No I am going to fuck your brains out,"

Vanessa smiled and said "can't wait," the girls climbed the stairs, giggling like a pair of schoolgirls.

They headed into the bathroom. Vanessa removed her panties and sat on the toilet. Charity stood by the door and watched. Vanessa found it strange at first, that Charity liked to watch her pee. But she realised that this was a real turn on for her and so she obliged. After wiping herself, she kissed Charity and left the room, leaving Charity to pee, quirkily, Charity could not stand anyone even listening to her urinate.

As Charity entered the bedroom Vanessa was laid on the bed, still fully clothed. Charity knelt on the bed and lowering herself down, kissed Vanessa. She kissed her long and sweetly, their mouths moulding together, lips duelling against the other. Grabbing the hem of Vanessa's dress, she lifted it over her head and was impressed by the underwear Vanessa was wearing. "wow," I like that, so pretty and oh so sexy." They kissed again, kneeling in the centre of the bed. Charity eased down the strap of Vanessa's bra and began to trace her lips over the smooth skin of her shoulder. Then moving slightly to her neck, one of Vanessa's most sensitive areas of pleasure. Charity eased down the other strap and the the cups of the bra, revealing Vanessa's breasts, not small or large but with large nipples a deep pink in colour. Charity immediately took one of the nipples in her mouth and sucked quite hard, causing Vanessa to let out a small moan of pleasure. After a few minutes of this, Vanessa pushed Charity back onto the pillows and climbed on top and the kissing continued.

Vanessa removed her bra and Charity's hands went instantly to her breasts and began to fondle them, grabbing the nipples and twisting them gently, something she had learned Vanessa particularly enjoyed. After enjoying Charity's fondling she shoved her back onto the bed and began to unbutton the black shirt she was wearing. "oh my god," exclaimed Vanessa when opening the buttons revealed the Charity was bra less. Her breasts, while not perfect were quite nice, though on the small side, the nipples were dark, almost brown.

Vanessa slid down and kissed Charity, the moving via her neck, began to suck on the elongated nipples, whilst her hand moved down between Charity's legs and she began to rub, feeling the swell of her pubic bone, through the thin material of her pants. Moving down, she trailed kisses across Charity's belly and poked her tongue into her bellybutton. Then tugging at the pants, she pulled them right down and off, Charity wasn't wearing panties either. "Thought it would save time babe," she said, followed by a rather loud "Oh" as Vanessa's lips found her pussy, very quickly followed by a very agile tongue.

Of all the things Vanessa had experienced in lesbian lovemaking, the thrill of using tongue and fingers on another woman's pussy and exploring her most intimate places and bringing pleasure to her, was amazing. Charity wasn't complaining as Vanessa licked, kissed and probed into and around her pussy for what seemed an age.

Having induced a couple of nice orgasms on Charity, Vanessa decided it was time for to experience some pussy licking action. She lay back and removed her panties and immediately straddled Charity easing her pussy over her face. Before lowering she said "You wanted bald and bald it is. So lick my pussy bitch."

With that she lowered her body, squatting directly over Charity's waiting lips and tongue. Without replying, Charity began to run her tongue all the way along Vanessa's fleshy lips. Time after time, up and down, making no effort to probe inside, just a repetitive motion of the tongue, bringing pleasure to her lover, like she had never experienced, until she had met this forty something incredible lady.

Charity decided to finally get her lips and tongue inside her lover. She began by sucking on Vanessa's flashy lips and alternately slipping her tongue into her pussy. Vanessa was now very wet and she lowered her hips even lower, grinding her pussy into Charity's mouth.

Charity was holding Vanessa's ass and her fingers were digging into the soft flesh, the pain from this was adding to her ever growing pleasure, until finally, she climaxed, coming with a long and extremely noisy orgasm.

Vanessa lifted her legs over, giving Charity a nice view of her shaved pussy and lay beside her in a state of sheet sexual exhaustion.

"Wow babe, that was fantastic, you could probably tie shoe laces with that tongue of yours," said a throughly satisfied Vanessa.

"Well, thank you kind miss, I have been complimented before on my expertise in the oral department, especially from men, I give an absolutely awesome blow job" replied Charity, with a smile of satisfaction, as past, very pleasant memories flashed through her mind.

The two of them snuggled under the duvet and after a quick smoochie session, fell asleep in each other's arms.

Vanessa needed to pee. She climbed out of the bed, trying not to disturb Charity, who was snoring quietly, her blonde hair spread across the pillow. She glanced at the bedside clock and saw it was almost 6am. She needed to be up for work at 7, so decided that another hour of sex was on the menu. She then had a weird but possibly erotic idea.

The went to the kitchen and took a large tub of yoghurt from the fridge.

Returning to the bedroom, she turned down the duvet revealing Charity's breasts. She dipped her fingers in the yoghurt at took a large blob. She dropped it onto the sleeping Charity's nipple.

"What the fuck," Charity said, woken with a start as the cold yoghurt hit her flesh. Vanessa silenced her with a kiss and began to massage the cold creamy substance around the breasts. She then took even larger amounts and smeared them over Charity's belly and pubes.

"Now what?" Exclaimed Charity.

"Breakfast in bed," said Vanessa, and she began to lick the yoghurt from the breast. With her lips coated in yoghurt, Vanessa moved over and kissed Charity, sharing the cream with her before venturing further down her body and spreading the white substance over both of them.

Charity grabbed the now nearly empty container and took what was left and began to rub it in Vanessa's hair. Now almost wrestling in yoghurt the two woman found each other's pussy's and began to mutually masturbate each other.

Looking at the sheets, now coated in a mixture of the yoghurt and secretions from their lovemaking Charity said "Looks like you have some laundry to do, you mad cow."

Vanessa looked in her wardrobe mirror, her blonde hair matted and coated in cream, replied, " Not just the sheets, have you seen the state of us? Then continued, "fancy a shower?"

She pulled Charity from the bed and into the bathroom. They kissed while the shower water reached a reasonable temperature, then stepped into the cubicle.

Really only designed for one, their bodies were in contact all the time, as they washed the yoghurt out of their hair and enjoyed seeking out other places it had managed to penetrate.

Wrapping up in soft towelling dressing gowns, they had breakfast before climbing back into bed for another hour of lovemaking. As Charity climaxed again she murmured, "I love you" it was the first time she had said those precious words to Vanessa.

"I love you too" replied the vet.

It was a huge turning point in their relationship.