Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 15

Story Info
Thursday 11.30 a.m. in Emmerdale.
2.3k words
4.64
5.7k
1

Part 15 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was rather formal and Priya thought that she was in for a dressing down, or worse.

"I would like to apologise for the, er, incident this morning, it was remiss of me and I am truly sorry if I offended you." Said Graham, his tone of voice not changing from the norm.

A relieved Priya replied, "forgotten already," then continued, "I was rather flattered actually, not had many compliments lately."

Then Graham surprised her completely, "will you have dinner with me tonight?"

Priya was taken aback, "that would be lovely, but I have Amber,"

Amber was Priya's daughter, by David Metcalfe, the village shopkeeper.

Encouraged by her reply, Graham asked, "can't her father have her? We will only be a couple of hours."

Priya reached for her phone and called David. He was delighted to help and spend time with his daughter.

"It's a date then," said Priya, then added, rather flustered, "oh sorry wrong word, not a date, a meal with a colleague."

For the first time, Graham broke into a laugh, "calm down, now get off home and get ready, I will pick you up at seven."

As a recovering alcoholic, Graham had no problem with driving to the restaurant.

Even if it wasn't a date, as such, Priya took care of her appearance, dressed in a little black dress, with a neckline that showed just enough cleavage and short enough to be sexy without being to obvious .

As usual her makeup was immaculate as Graham arrived promptly at seven.

He was as well groomed as ever as he escorted her from the car on arrival at the county house hotel where the dinner was to be taken

As the meal progressed, Priya noticed a change in Graham, he was much more relaxed and quite jovial and witty, she rather liked this Graham, who was getting more attractive by the minute.

While Graham stuck to Perrier water, Priya had consumed the best part of a bottle of a rather nice Pino Grigio.

On the way to the car park, she took his hand and they walked along like any other couple.

It was about 20 miles back to Emmerdale. Some 10 miles into the journey Priya saw a turning for a parking area, used by picnickers during the summer.

"Can we stop here for a while?" Priya asked.

Graham steered the car into the deserted area and dimmed the headlights.

"Why have we stopped?" He asked.

"For this."

Priya leaned over from the passenger seat and took his head and turning it, kissed him full on the lips. Her tongue darted into his mouth, his responding in kind.

As they kissed her hand slipped down to his groin and felt a rather large bulge in his trousers.

Priya, her lack of intimacy in recent months stoking her desire, began to undo the buttons, then the zip of his trousers.

She reached inside and eased his penis, now very stiff and long from his underwear.

Without a word, she lowered her head to his lap and took his full length into her mouth, until the tip caught the back of her throat. She slowly lifted her head to allow the penis to slide out again. She then slowly licked around the bulbous head, which sent his mind whirling as to what had just happened and thankfully was still happening.

Priya continued to suck him until he couldn't hold back any longer and he ejaculated, into her mouth.

Swallowing down every last mortal, Priya then licked the remaining drops from his rapidly diminishing cock.

Graham looked over to her, now seated upright in the passenger seat and said, "Priya, what can I say? That was incredible."

She smiled and said, "I love giving oral sex, or a blow job, head or whatever you want to call it."

Then continued, "especially with someone I care about, someone like you."

Graham leaned over and kissed her, traces of his semen still on her lips.

His hand moved to her breasts, which she allowed, but when he started to slide up her leg, she held his wrist.to stop him.

"Sorry, time of the month I'm afraid." She said with some reluctance.

He drove her back and after a passionate goodnight kiss, he drove off into the night.

The following day, neither mentioned the encounter, but the sly little glances Graham gave off finally broke the ice.

He eased her out of her office chair and kissed her passionately, his mouth devouring hers as their tongues duelled and his hands caressed her breasts.

"Still time of the month?" He asked.

Priya looked at him with those large brown, almost black eyes, "yes, I am afraid so, another couple of days and I will be all yours."

She continued, "but in the meantime."

Priya dropped to her knees and undid the zipper of his trousers and let them fall around his ankles. Then pulling down his boxers saw the object of her desire. She wrapped her fingers around the engorged organ and began to slowly stroke him.

Graham was in raptures over this treatment and when she began to lick around the head, poking the tip of her tongue into the opening at its top, he thought he was in heaven.

Priya then slowly swallowed the full length of him, taking as much as she could, until the tip caught the back of her throat.

Just then the phone rang.

"Sorry my darling, but I must take that, it's New York, big deal pending."

Reluctantly Priya took the engorged cock from her mouth and giggled as Graham shuffled over to his desk, trousers and boxers around his ankles.

"Nice butt." Priya said as she caught sight of him, his shirt not quite covering his behind.

"Home Farm Estates, Graham Foster speaking. Oh hi Mark, thanks for calling so promptly."

For the next fifteen minutes Graham, the consummate businessman, carried out a detailed conversation with his American contact, while Priya was stroking, licking and swallowing his penis.

Finally as the conversation ended, so did Graham's resistance, as he ejaculated his sperm, over her beautiful face.

Priya stood, her face smeared its his jizz, and with a smile said, "will there be anything else Mr.Foster?" Turned and left the room.

They both loved playing the game. All business, then a session of oral sex, then back to business.

The following day, Priya popped her head around Graham's office door.

"I was wondering if you could spare me a few minutes Mr. Foster."

That day Priya had worn a pant suit to work.

When Graham entered her office she had removed the trousers and her panties.

"Would it be too much of an inconvenience to fuck me now?" She asked.

As Graham quickly stepped out of his trousers, Priya bent over her desk.

The twin orbs of her beautiful brown arse were irresistible to Graham. He knelt and began to kiss them. His tongue eventually finding the soft folds of her pussy.

She spread her legs slightly to allow him to penetrate further and experienced her first, non self administered orgasm for months.

"Fuck me, Mr Foster, please fuck me." Pleaded Priya, desperate to have the large organ inside her.

Graham obliged, sliding effortlessly into her very wet pussy and meeting the gyrations of her hips with the thrusts of his own.

Very quickly they both climaxed, almost simultaneously. Graham withdrew and another load of his white sticky jizz splatted over those beautiful brown arse cheeks.

They then carried on as if nothing had happened and it seemed to work to both parties satisfaction.

Emmerdale, 11.30 a.m. Thursday...part 2...Location, Take A Vow, wedding planners.

"Sorry you feel that way, but we can't give you what you want, within your budget, it's just not possible." Megan Macey was desperately trying to keep a client, who was wanting a really big wedding, but on a shoestring budget.

She failed, and slammed down the phone in frustration.

Her assistant, Leyla Harding asked, "another cancellation?"

"Afraid so, that's three this month," replied Megan.

Leyla stood and walked to the door. She locked it.

"I know what you need." She said.

She came over to Megan's desk and stood behind her. Her hands started to gently massage the tension from Megan's body.

As she felt her boss relax, she slid her hands around Megan's shoulders and then down onto her long slender neck.

One hand started to undo the buttons on Megan's blouse then slid inside, cupping her left breast and gently squeezed the nipple.

"Oh yes," whispered Megan as Leyla cupped the other breast and began to massage them, while planting tiny kisses on her neck.

The pair had been enjoying each other's body's ever since the afternoon of lesbian sex with the two brides in Leeds.

Now Leyla was circling around and knelt before Megan and slid her skirt up.

Pulling aside the flimsy material of her panties, she began to lick the pussy of the older woman, who was by now, purring with joy.

Leyla, licked on and on until Megan, cried out as her orgasm hit her.

She then adjusted Megan's skirt, re buttoned her blouse, and kissed her deeply.

The phone rang again. "Good morning, Take a Vow wedding planners, Megan speaking, how can I help?"

A few minutes of passion, and then back to work.

Emmerdale, 11.30 a.m. Thursday...part 3...Location Marlon's cottage.

"Oh god that's wonderful, don't stop," gasped Marlon Dingle.

The reason he was in such ecstasy was that his wife Jessie was giving him one of her special titty fucks.

He was straddling her, sliding his cock between the two very large and very black breasts, which she squeezed together to encircle him in a sandwich of flesh.

It was one of his favourite things and as a bonus, each time the head of his cock exited from the breasts, Jessie licked it, her long tongue swirling around the tip.

It was a special treat this morning as he had a short time off before starting his shift as chef at The Woolpack and Jessie's morning appointment at the dentist had been cancelled.

"Let me taste you," implored Jessie.

Marlon replied,"and me you."

They both laughed, and she adjusted slightly, parted her legs as Marlon swung around, his cock now firmly in her mouth as he began to lap at her pussy.

Although he had had many women, Jessie was the first black female he had been with. He never ceased to marvel at the contrast in colour between her outer lips and the deep pink of her vagina.

He had always loved to lick pussy, and his many exe's would testify that he was particularly skilled in the art.

Jessie was in raptures as Marlon's, long skilful tongue probed around her pussy, which by this time was soaking.

When he reached her clitoris and expertly danced around it, she couldn't hold back any longer and climaxed, voiding a huge stream of her juices, which Marlon eagerly lapped up.

His resistance was ended, when with a huge effort, Jessie took his whole length into her mouth and gently placed her teeth on the skin and slowly withdrew, scratching him with sharp teeth as she did so.

As his cock left her mouth, the effect of the scraping paid off and he ejeculated onto her face, splattering his white fluid over her black face.

They collapsed onto the bed. Marlon looked over at his wife, her face carrying the evidence of their lovemaking, and said, "that reminds me, I have to make white sauce or my fish course today."

Jessie laughed and taking a large finger full of the sperm from her face, sexily licked it into her mouth and said, "I bet it doesn't taste as good as this!"

Emmerdale, 11.30 a.m. Thursday...part 4...Location Barton & Dingles Car Repairs.

"I absolutely love getting fucked in a Jaguar," said Moira Dingle as she slowly rode her husbands cock on the back seat of a rather expensive Jaguar coupe.

Cain knew she had a fantasy about Jags, when this beauty came in for a service he couldn't miss the opportunity to have some unusual sex with his wife.

As soon as Moira got the text, she ditched the job she was doing on the farm, dashed back to the house to throw off her overalls and changed into a loose fitting skirt, and removed her panties.

Ten minutes later she was crawling into the back of the car, which Cain had reversed as far as it would go, but was still visible to anyone passing by, which added to the excitement.

Still in his overalls, Cain had opened up the front and extracted his long hard cock.

Without a word Moira took him in her mouth and began to suck hungrily.

Cain reached down and lifted the skirt and wasn't surprised to find her bare arse. He quickly inserted a finger into her already wet pussy, at which point she bit him, not hard, but enough to draw a gasp from him.

With his fingers working their magic in her pussy, Moira increased the sucking until Cain was almost ready to come.

He lifted her head and intimated that she should straddle him.

Moira didn't hesitate, she was already soaking and Cain's large cock, slid effortlessly deep inside her.

Moving her hips in perfect synchronised time with his thrusts, it didn't take long for both of them to climax, which came almost simultaneously.

With Cain still inside her, Moira felt the delightful trickle of his jizz, combined with her juices, slowly seeping from her vagina.

She loved this man.

Without a word, she climbed from him, slid out of the Jag, straightened her skirt and climbed into her Range Rover.

Within minutes she was cleaning out the cowshed with a large smile on her face.