Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 16

Story Info
Belle delivers, in more ways than one!
3.6k words
4.7
5.3k
4

Part 16 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle Dingle had been working at the Emmerdale vets surgery for several months now and was considered a valuable member of the staff.

"Belle, do you have a minute?" Vanessa Woodfield, one of the practices vets, called from the treatment room.

Belle left the filing she was completing and went to see what Vanessa wanted.

"You have a drivers licence, don't you?" Asked Vanessa.

Ever since Belle first experienced the joys of lesbian sex, Vanessa had been the subject of many of her fantasies.

The first thoughts after Vanessa asked the question had been driving down a country lane, pulling into a glade and enjoying the delights of sex with the forty something blonde.

The fact that Vanessa was engaged to her cousin Charity Dingle, rather blurred the picture, but Belle was a trier, and never said never.

Belle replied, "yes, do you need me to drive you somewhere?

"No, it's just that Paddy has been held up in Leeds and I need to cover his call outs, could you do the deliveries? There are only a few, Butlers and Home Farm and three the other side of Hotton."

Belle replied, "no problem, it will be nice to get out of the office for a while."

"I will make up the prescriptions and pack it all for you, be about thirty minutes." Said Vanessa.

As she wheeled away, Belle could not resist visualising Vanessa's pert backside, naked, and wanting to cover it with the wetness of her tongue.

It was a hot summers day, so after loading up the van, Belle, popped in home to change, She put on crop top, that exposed quite a bit of flesh and a pair of denim hot pants. She then set off the couple of miles to Butlers Farm. As she drove along, visions of Vanessa's arse were in her mind, and making her very horny.

She pulled up beside the farmhouse, took the drug packages out of the van and knocked on the door. There was no reply.

After several attempts, she started to look around the yard, to see if Moira Dingle was about.

The yard was deserted, but she heard a noise coming from one of the barns.

As she approached, she saw the new farm hand, Nate, lifting what appeared to be heavy sacks, effortlessly.

She stopped and observed, he was in his twenties, mixed race rather than black, was rather dishy, and had a body most men would die for.

He was stripped to the waist and his muscular body was covered in a sheen of perspiration.

Belle immediately cast the thoughts of Vanessa from her mind and instead conjured up images of Dr. Jermaine Bailey, the village doctor, with whom she had enjoyed a torrid affair, when she was seventeen.

Though, Nate was lighter skinned and certainly more muscular, the thoughts of a black cock to pleasure again, were racing through her mind.

She knew Nate hadn't been in the village long, and had already managed to bed a couple of the females, she thought her schoolgirlish look would be enough. She made her move.

"Hi Nate," she called.

The young black man looked over at the sound of her voice, "oh hi Belle, what do you want?"

Belle replied, "I was looking for Moira, I have her veterinary supplies."

Putting down the sack, Nate strode over to Belle. "She's off with Pete to the market in Skipdale, won't be back until late, can I take them?"

"They need to be signed for, but I suppose it will be alright," she replied, eyeing his muscles.

Nate saw her glances, and asked, "like what you see?"

As horny as hell, Belle stepped forward and ran her hand over the muscular chest, down across his six pack stomach and finally to the growing bulge in his pants.

She pulled his mouth down onto hers, here tongue darting inside, finding his, equally responsive they began to twist and twirl.

"Very much so."

Belle dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle his belt. She slid down the zipper of his fly, and reached inside his briefs and sighed as she located his big long and thick black cock.

It stood erect, about eight inches of solid, veined black flesh.

Belle pursed her lips and placed them on the tip, giving it the tenderest of kisses, before taking the bulbous head between her lips and sucking gently.

Then after swirling around the head with her tongue, she slid the cock slowly into her mouth, taking most of its length, until the tip reached the back of her throat and made her gag.

Reversing the procedure, she slid it out even slower, her teeth scraping on the veined skin, giving Nate a slight but very pleasurable pain.

Nate could not believe what was happening to him. An hour ago, the feed delivery had arrived and he was storing it, now a beautiful blonde twenty year old was swallowing his cock like a professional.

He had enjoyed many blow jobs, in various situations, but this one in a farm outbuilding, within minutes of her arriving, and with no preamble, was something else.

Belle continued feasting on the cock, licking down its length, tracing the veins with her lips and tongue, and sucking on his tight black balls, her small hands, barely able to span its width.

With her hands and mouth working in unison, Belle soon had Nate at the point of climax.

She sensed this and increased the pressure.

Almost instantaneously, Nate let out a yell, and shot his load of hot jizz straight into Belle's eager mouth.

She drank down every morsel, then licked the remnants from the head of his slowly shrinking cock.

"That was nice," said Belle casually, as she stood. She leaned up to him and kissed him, rather demurely and said, "could you sign for the delivery please?" Nate signed with rather a shaky hand, "see you around Nate," she said, then turned and walked away.

Nate took a stalk of corn and jammed the sharp edge into his arm.

"No not dreaming, it happened." He said to himself.

Belle climbed back into the van, the smile never leaving her face.

She headed to the road to take her to her next deliveries, farms on the other side of Hotton.

While driving back through Hotton, she spotted Gabby Thomas waiting by the bus stop to Emmerdale.

She braked and called to Gabby, "do you want a lift?"

The young girl acknowledged her and climbed into the passenger seat.

"Thanks Belle, " said the pretty eighteen year old.

Belle smiled and said, "I am glad of the company. On delivery duties for the vets."

Then she continued, "I can drop you off at home, or I am going to Home Farm first, take your pick."

Gabby replied, "oh Home Farm, save you going to the village."

Belle swung the wheel over to the left and the van started down a track, virtually invisible from the road.

"Where are we going?" Asked Gabby, as the van continued, thick undergrowth to either side.

Belle said, "relax, this is a shortcut to the main farm, don't forget, I have lived here all my life and my dad was the gamekeeper, I know this area like the back of my hand."

She continued, "I am going to have some lunch, I have enough for two, if you want to join me."

"That would be lovely," replied Gabby.

Belle pulled up in a clearing, beside a small lake, and climbed out of the van.

"I didn't know this existed," said Gabby.

Belle said, "I love it here, sometimes go skinny dipping, when it's hot like today, the water is so cool.

They ate the sandwich's and lay in the sun, just relaxing.

Gabby lay back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the suns rays on her face. Belle looked down on her and had an overwhelming desire to kiss her. She lowered her head, wondering how Gabby would react, then gently placed her lips on Gabby's.

Belle lifted her lips from Gabby's and said "Sorry, I don't know what came over me."

Gabby was questioning her sexuality, she liked boys, but was very attracted to her mothers step daughter, Leanna, but hadn't yet made a move.

She had one lesbian encounter, with her stepmother Laurel, which she enjoyed, but not repeated.

Gabby placed her hand behind Belle's head and pulled it toward her saying "Don't apologise, I enjoyed it." and the two girls kissed. This time their mouths opened slightly and after a few seconds, tongues were engaged in a sensual duel, as the two girls thrilled to their first lesbian kiss together

The kissed for about ten minutes, neither saying a word. Then Belle slipped her hand under Gabby's tee shirt and began to slowly rub the smooth flesh of Gabby's stomach, Gabby's response to this was to kiss her even harder and deeper.

Encouraged Belle gently mover her hand up and was soon caressing Gabby's breast through her bra, making the brunette girls nipples become erect.

Belle sat up and in one movement removed her crop top. She was wearing a very sexy bra.

Gabby undid her top, revealing a white sexy lace bra. Which she undid and freed her breasts to Belles gaze.

Belle reached across and gently stroked Gabby's breast, her fingers lightly skimming the surface and causing the nipple to become instantly erect.

Belle removed her bra and the two girls embraced, their breasts sweetly rubbing together, the friction between the nipples causing an erotic pulse that transferred to their passionate kisses.

After several minutes of kissing and caressing each other's breasts, Belle suddenly said, "Lets go skinny dipping."

"We can't, what if someone comes? Besides we have nothing to dry ourselves with."

Belle did not reply, she simply got up, removed her shorts and panties and ran towards the water.

"Oh what the hell!" Exclaimed Gabby as she slid down her jeans, quickly followed by her panties.

Belle looked at Gabby's naked body, she was very pretty, nice firm breasts, with beautiful nipples. A flat stomach, but hardly any pubic hair, the lips of her pussy protruded a little, whilst her legs were long and shapely. A very beautiful young lady.

Then both girls joined hands and naked, jumped into the lake.

Both were good swimmers and after the first shock of the cold water, slowly circled around, enjoying the cool water on their skin.

They met, and Belle, noticing Gabby's very erect nipples called out "is the water cold, or are you pleased to see me?"

"Both," Gabby replied, taking Belle's head between her hands and kissing her tenderly..

The continued to swim, kiss and caress for a while, before climbing out and allowing the sun, to dry their bodies.

Neither seemed to want to make the first move, between the other girls legs, and seemed content to kiss, stroke skin and caress breasts.

Then during a particular long and passionate kiss, Gabby moved her hand down and combed her fingers through Belles pubic hair, before placing a finger, just inside her.

Belle broke the kiss and smiled at Gabby saying, "that's nice, don't stop," and opened her legs a little wider.

With this encouragement, Gabby introduced another finger and began to masturbate Belle's rapidly moistening pussy.

Belle anxious to return the favour, moved her hand over Gabby's slit and inserted her fingers into her friend.

With fingers frantically working inside each other, the free arm caressing breasts and mouths and tongues locked in a sweet embrace, the two girls as if by arrangement, exploded into a body shaking orgasm. The waves coursed through their bodies, like molten lava erupting from a volcano.

The lay still, in each others arms the warm rays of the sun beating down on their naked bodies, neither spoke.

After a while, they kissed once more and then dressed.

Walking hand in hand, stopping occasionally to kiss, the two girls made their way back to the van.

"I will drop you in the village, if that is ok," said Belle.

Gabby replied, "that's fine Belle, and thank you for lunch, it was wonderful," then added, "the sandwich was ok too."

After dropping off Gabby, Belle drove to Home Farm and sought out the owner, Kim Tate.

Belle caught up with her in the stable block, just as she was grooming her favourite horse.

"Hi Mrs.Tate, I have your veterinary supplies, where do you want them?"

Kim Tate, a tall blonde with a statuesque figure, was perspiring heavily as she worked on the mares coat. The white tee shirt she was wearing, was soaked with perspiration, and clung to her like a second skin, the bra clearly visible, revealed her large nipples, erect and prominent through the soaking material.

"Oh hi Belle, you on delivery duties today?" She asked.

Belle replied, "yes, and it's been a very enjoyable day so far."

Then after admiring the older woman, with the clinging tee shirt, short shorts and very desirable long legs, said to herself, "with any luck, it might get even better."

Kim patted the horse and it's nose, then turned to Belle and said, "bring the meds to the house."

Belle followed her to the house, admiring her backside, as it moved seductively in the tight shorts.

"You look a little bedraggled," said Kim, noticing Belle's hair, still moist and badly in need of a brush following her swim.

Belle seized the moment, "so do you, if you don't mind me saying so."

"I need a shower after grooming the horse." Said Kim.

It was now or never for Belle, she said, "mind if I joined you?"

Kim looked astonished as the full implications of Belle's question hit home.

Belle then said, "I am quite comfortable with sex with a woman, in fact I prefer it, but if you aren't, then nothing lost."

Kim stepped forward and took Belle's hand and led her up the stairs.

As they entered Kim's huge bedroom, the older woman took Belle into her arms and kissed her. The kiss was long and deep. Kim's tongue seeking Belle's.

It was the first time Kim had kissed a twenty year old since the lesbian foursome she had participated in while in prison. She was going to enjoy this unexpected sex.

They broke the kiss and Belle reached over and lifted Kim's tee shirt over her head. The sports bra followed very quickly. Lifting the heavy breast, Belle ran her tongue around the nipple, which instantly became rigid under her touch.

Kim was loving the attention Belle was giving to her breasts, but gasped when she loosened the material belt on her shorts and slid her hand inside the panties and found her wetness

As Belle's fingers worked their magic, Kim quickly climaxed.

She reluctantly broke away from the younger girl, and again taking Belle by the hand, led her into the luxurious on-suite bathroom.

Kim kissed her again, before lifting her crop top over her head. The bra quickly followed, and Kim gasped as she gazed at Belle's quite beautiful breasts.

Planting tiny kisses along Belle's neck, then across the smooth skin of the upper chest, down to her right breast, Kim was relishing the thought of full blown lesbian sex with this amazing girl.

She loosened the belt on Belle's shorts and with a tug, removed both them and the tiny panties in one motion.

Belle stood back, displaying the most beautiful of bodies, and simply said, "well?"

For once in her life, Kim was speechless.

She quickly stripped off her shorts and panties, and almost dragged Belle into the shower.

As Kim turned on the water, Belle firstly stroked and then bending, began to kiss and lick the arse of the older woman.

Then standing behind Kim, Belle cupped a breast with one hand, the nipple instinctively hardening, while the other hand combed through the lush pubic hair.

The two then began to gently soap each other, Belle luxuriating at the creaminess and aroma of the shower liquid, which probably cost more than she earned in a week.

With the liquid on her hand, she soaped each breast, belly, pubic region, then as she moved down to the legs, placed her lips and tongue on Kim's pussy and gently probed.

Kim instinctively opened her legs as Belle's tongue probed around her pussy, the shower water beating down on them as they worked together towards another orgasm for Kim.

Kim then soaped Belle's body, taking extra time to apply long smooth strokes over the young girls very pert arse and perfect breasts.

As the shower washed off the last vestiges of the soap, Belle wrapped her arms around Kim's neck and her legs around her waist. As they kissed, Kim carried Belle into the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

Still wet from the shower, Kim lay on top of the smaller girl and attached her mouth to Belle's.

Belle loved being kissed, and Kim was excellent at the art, but she also loved to have her breasts caressed. Kim proved to be an expert at that as well.

But it was the older woman's technique at cunnilingus that blew Belle's mind.

Kim started by trailing her tongue down Belle's body from her breasts across her belly, teasingly around the pubes, and down to her toes.

She then sucked on each toe individually before taking in all of them. Planting tiny kisses along the sole of Belle's foot, she continued across the calves, behind the knee and onto the smooth young flesh of the inner thigh.

Belle was in raptures of pleasure, her pussy, already wet was by now soaking, and Kim had still not been near to her most intimate place.

When she did, it was one of the most amazing experiences of Belle's young life.

Kim moved her mouth, almost adjacent to Belle's pussy lips, but instead of kissing or licking them, she blew slowly along the lips, tiny little puffs of anticipation. The sensations this created were driving Belle to the edge.

Finally, after what seemed an age, Kim's tongue gently probed the soft skin of the labia. Then fingers widened the target, before the tongue, began to explore the soft fleshy interior of Belle's pussy.

The orgasm that built up within her was the most intense of her young life. It exploded like a bomb going off, sending shock waves around her body.

Kim looked up from between Belle's thighs, her face coated with the excreted fluid the girl had generated.

"Excuse my language," said Belle, then continued, "fucking hell, that was awesome, I have never come as hard or as long as that, unbelievable."

Kim simply smiled and dipped her head towards the pussy and said, "same again Miss?"

"Oh god, yes, yes please, a million times, yes."

The years Kim had spent in prison had not been wasted. She had always had a very high sex drive, and the absence of men, had only been a temporary glitch. Her first cell mate was gay, and the glamorous blonde with a body to match was soon a very willing pupil in the art of lesbian sex.

Many partners and some multi partners later, she was confident in her ability as a lover of women.

As she licked, prodded and probed Belle's pussy, with fingers, tongue and lips, the squeals of delight from her young lover, only went to prove the point.

Eventually she had enough of satisfying Belle and wanted some herself.

She turned around and knelt, her backside almost in Belle's face, her legs slightly apart.

Belle could clearly see the lips of her pussy and wasted no time in burying her face between the cheeks, her tongue eagerly lapping at the older woman's vagina lips.

Kim loved this and Belle's now experienced tongue soon brought her to a very intense climax.

Kim a fifty something woman lay back on the bed and relaxed, but Belle was having non of it and started to suck her nipples and finger her pussy at the same time.

"Oh the wonder of youth," Kim said as she stroked the blonde head doing wondrous things to her body.

Then suddenly Belle stopped, sat up and said, "sorry Mrs.Tate, I have to go, Van has to be back by four."

With that she went to retrieve her clothes, dressed and came over to the bed.

She kissed Kim, long and deep.

"Until the next time." She said, and left the room.

As she left the room she turned and said, "there will be a next time, won't there?"

Kim simply said, "Oh yes young Belle, there will definitely be a next time."

When she arrived back at the practice, Vanessa said, "where have you been? It shouldn't have been more than a couple of hours"

Belle had her story sorted, "well at Barton's I gave the new farm hand a fantastic blow job, then had sex with Gabby by a lake on Home Farm Estates, before finishing off by fucking the brains out of Kim Tate and making her come, over and over again."

12