Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 25

Story Info
Moira, Cara and Caine enjoy a threesome.
1.8k words
4.75
3.2k
0

Part 25 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caine Dingle had finished servicing the BMW he had been working on, locked up his garage and set off to Butlers Farm, where his estranged wife Moira had asked him to take a look at the clutch on her tractor.

Even though a divorce was going through, they shared a son and Moira was very close to his son from a earlier relationship. So despite being indifferent to Moira's needs, he never let her down when she needed a favour mechanical wise.

Caine stepped into the farmhouse and called, "Moira, you in?" not receiving a reply, he noticed that Moira's Farm overalls were over the kitchen chair.

He looked in the lounge, no sign. Beginning to get a bad feeling, he picked up a knife and as quietly as he could, began to climb the stairs.

Moira's bedroom door was slightly ajar. He peeked through the small gap, and was amazed to see his wife's head between the legs of his ex girlfriend, her tongue licking the folds of the other woman's pussy. From the position they were in, he had no doubt that Moira was receiving the same attention from his ex Cara.

He was never one to miss an opportunity, especially one that involved sex, and the prospect of a threesome with his wife and ex was too good to miss.

Moira and Cara disentangled their bodies from the side by side "sixty-nine" position and watched as Caine quickly undressed.

The two women, previously enemies had made up, then embarked on a passionate afternoon of lesbian love making.

Caine stood naked at the foot of the bed. His cock, long and very hard, stood to attention.

"Well, well, who is going to be the first to suck on this?" He said, waving the engorged organ in his hand.

Cara looked at Moira, who said, "go ahead, there is more than enough for both of us."

The black woman crawled slowly across the bed and took Caine's cock in her hand. After planting a tiny kiss on the tip, she said, "hello big boy, long time no see."

Then she took a good six inches deep into her mouth and began to expertly suck on the engorged organ.

Caine's mind flashed back over 20 years, to the last time Cara had fellated him.

They were in the back seat of his old banger of a car, parked in a woodland clearing just outside Robblesfield.

Cara had been a virgin when they met, but had willingly given herself to Caine on their second date. At first it was just intercourse, but after the first time, with some difficulty given the location, he had gone down on her, she was eager to repay the favour, and loved the feel and taste of him in her mouth.

Observing the actions of Caine and Cara, Moira was pleasuring her pussy, still very wet from the sex with Cara, her fingers, gently and slowly manoeuvred in and around, as she watched her husbands cock disappear between the lips of his former girlfriend.

As Cara continued with her sucking, Moira crawled up to her and slipped her arms around her, cupping her breasts, and kissing her neck. Then moving around began to slide her tongue along the penis of her husband as it exited the lips of her recent lesbian lover.

Cara took Caine's cock from her mouth and eased the engorged organ into Moira's.

*God I love sucking this cock, I have missed it so much.* Moira thought to herself as she lapped her tongue around the head, before taking as much as she could, deep inside her mouth, until the tip touched the back of her throat.

As Moira continued to suck, Cara had moved her mouth to Caine's balls. Not as tight as the last time she had them between her lips, but the sigh that came from Caine as she sucked on the sphere, was a sign that she was pleasing him.

The two women carried on alternately taking Caine in their mouths, until the inevitable happened and he ejaculated in Cara's.

She slowly withdrew and allowed Moira to take the head and remove the last vestiges of the sperm from him.

Then as Caine became increasingly flaccid, Cara tilted Moira's head back and dribbled the grey sticky fluid from her mouth to Moira's. When the transfer was completed, the two women kissed, their tongues swirling Caine's discharge between them, until they finally swallowed it.

Caine lay on the bed and said, "Can you two amuse yourselves while I get this in working order again, then I am going to fuck your brains out."

The two women kissed and Cara slid down Moira's body and began to lick between her legs.

Cara lapped at Moira's soaking wet pussy, until the Scots woman came, long and hard.

The sound of her orgasm reminded Caine of the nights of passion they had shared, and the blood started flowing again to his genitals.

Cara and Moira looked down on the bed and both smiled at the sight of Caine's cock beginning to slightly enlarge.

Both women smiled at the sight. Both had first hand knowledge of Caine's prowess and recovery. He was ready to go again.

They climbed onto the bed. Caine immediately made a move towards Cara. He rather roughly opened her legs, and without any preamble, began to lick her pussy.

Cara was slightly taken aback, but enjoying the attention her pussy was receiving, especially the stubble on Caine's face, rasping her thighs and pussy lips. When Moira began firstly to kiss her, then suck gently on her breasts, her sexual fantasies were all coming true.

Caine and Moira made Cara the centre of all their attentions. The orgasm she experienced was so immense she thought she would explode. The pussy juice literally flowed from her, coating Caine's face.

Caine assumed a kneeling position and Cara joined by his side. His lips were coated in her juices, as she sucked hungrily at his tongue, as it probed deep into her mouth.

Meanwhile Moira had taken him in her mouth again. Her tongue traced the thick veins from the bulbous head of his cock, all the way down to his balls, which she sucked deep into her mouth,

Before repeating the route in reverse, ending with her swallowing as much as she could deep into her mouth, until his crinkly pubic hairs were tickling her lips.

Cara then disentangled from Caine and eased Moira onto her back. Moira gladly opened her legs as the black woman nestled between them and began to eat her pussy.

Cara's tongue was doing wonderful things to Moira, while Caine watched his ex girlfriend feast on his wife's pussy., Moira lifted her head to his chest and began to bite on his nipples.Then Cara gasped as Caine's finger trailed across her arse, and found her wetness.

"Fuck me Caine, fuck me like you used too." Gasped Cara as she shoved him on his back, and slowly lowered herself onto his cock, and began to ride him.

Not to be outdone, Moira straddled his head and lowered her pussy towards his lips, Caine began to lap at his wife's fleshy lips, while his ex ground her hips, causing her pussy juices to flow over his cock, Moira leaned towards Cara and they kissed as the three of them were taken to places where their fantasies existed.

Cara carried on riding Caine, until she overbalanced and fell directly on him. Miraculously his cock stayed embedded in her pussy, an without breaking the rhythm, continued to slide his cock expertly deep inside her.

Moira had managed to escape Cara's slip and now watched as her husbands cock slipped effortlessly into the black lips.

Moira began to stroke Cara's arse, her fingers dancing over the smooth black skin, then slid down to cup and slightly squeeze Caine's balls, before moving again to the tight black arse cheeks of the woman her husband was still fucking.

"Sorry, I seem to have been grabbing all of this monster," said Cara as she reluctantly climbed off Caine, her hand stroking his still hard cock in her hand.

"Thanks," said Moira as she straddled him and lowered herself down, his cock slowly inserted into her pussy. "Ah," she said lowly, as she began to rotate her hips and then started to raise and fall on the erect organ.

Caine, enjoying the feel of his cock inside Moira again, looked to his right. Cara, her lips close to his was looking imploring him to kiss her. Caine obliged, his tongue duelling with hers as the two former lovers, re-enacted the passions they experienced in their youth.

Moira carried on riding Caine, experiencing two or three very satisfying orgasms whilst doing so. Caine and Cara were still kissing. Cara had moved her body to allow Caine to find her wetness and begin to finger her to several orgasms.

Eventually, Moira climbed off Caine and fell back onto the bed. Cara, seeing the black pubic hairs, and extremely wet lips, splayed in front of her, couldn't resist, and moved her head between the other woman's legs, and began to lick and suck at the pussy.

Caine, seeing this, eased Cara's hips and with the black cleft between her legs, so inviting, slid effortlessly into her.

The three enjoying the ultimate in sexual fantasies, Caine, fucking the black ex girlfriend, who was eating his wife's pussy. Cara, receiving the first cock she had ever taken into herself, deep inside her again, while luxuriating in the taste of the woman, who was married to the man who was giving her so many orgasms, and Moira, the passion of Cara's tongue, the look on Caine's face, as he seemed in a trance, and capable of going on and on and on.

Finally Caine withdrew and moved over to Moira. He took his still very hard cock, and rubbed it over her face. Forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, and chin. Then up to her lips. They parted and Moira's tongue flicked out and touched the end. She began to lick around the head and was soon joined by Cara, who began to lick, the length of him as Moira devoured the head.

"Oh fuck it's here," cried Caine as he ejaculated into Moira's mouth, a huge splash of the jizz landing in her eyes. Cara took over and sucked the head into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head took the last droplets of his cum into her mouth.

Caine looked down and saw Moira drip the white sticky fluid from her mouth into Cara's, who swallowed it down. Cara then slowly licked the remaining fluid from Moira's lips and eyes.

Caine picked up his clothes, and as he left the room, turned and said, "thanks girls, it was fun."

"Bastard," uttered Moira.

Cara smiled, lowered her lips to Moira's and whispered, "yes, but he is our bastard."