Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next series of pictures showed her pushing the butt plug into herself. When it was firmly lodged inside herself she rubbed clit with her hand before bringing back out the first dildo again. At this point the girl was nearly as wet as I get when Nick has been teasing me for a couple of hours. The rest of the pictures showed her using the dildo and the butt plug and presumably having a powerful orgasm judging from the last photo that showed her collapsed on the bed.

As I started reading the comments, Nick climbed off me and handed me my drink. I drank deeply and he started to pull my jeans all the way off my legs, leaving me in my blouse, bra, and a pair of boyshort panties. Most of the comments were as expected. This girl didn't seem very interested in pictures of penises, but she did flirt with a few girls who who said they would be interested in some time with her. I figured she must be like the girls at parties who fool around with one another to get attention from the guys.

The comment that really interested me was one that asked about "the lucky guy who got to take these pictures." She replied saying her boyfriend usually takes the picture, but he was studying abroad for the semester so she enlisted a friend to help her. I couldn't believe what I had just read! This girl had obviously just made herself orgasm at least once, and had put a toy up her butt and all in front of her friend!? Somehow the fact that she had enlisted a friend to take pictures shocked me more than the fact that she was posting them on the internet for anyone to see.

At her admission that a friend had helped her a flood of comments asked her for pictures together or of the friend. She coyly teased some of the commenters, but didn't post any of the two of them together. I seemed to reach the end of her replying to comments and I grew tired of reading the same comments over and over again, so I started to go back so I could find another set of pictures when Nick stopped me.

"Keep going down all the way to the bottom. You want to be sure you don't miss anything." He sounded like he knew something and was teasing me. As I turned back to the screen he climbed off me. I finished my drink off and started to scroll past the numerous sleazy comments and penis pictures. Nick handed me his drink and I started to sip it.

CLICK CLICK CLICK. I could hear Nick was back taking pictures to me. The alcohol I'd been drinking and the mood from looking at these exhibitionists I figured I would let him indulge me for a bit. I came across a comment from the girl, a link titled "Ask and you shall receive."

I clicked the link, and was brought to a new page. It showed her with her head bent as if kissing the other person, who was another female. I couldn't see much of the other girl. She seemed to be a similar height and build. I scrolled down and the pictures continued. The other's girl's face was never shown, but the rest of her was. The pictures switched to the point of view of the second girl, while the first girl went down on her.

The bed shifted, and I felt Nick slowly pull my feet apart. The camera continued to click away and he spread my legs open even further. I knew he could probably see right up to my crotch, but I'd just make him delete the pictures later.

"Emmy, wow you are wet!" he exclaimed as he took pictures from between my legs.

"Psssh, I am not. Besides, you can't even tell with my panties on."

"Trust me, I can tell. Reach back and feel for yourself."

I took my right hand and reached down between my legs and into my panties. I felt a jolt through my core as my fingers drug across my clit. The warmth of my crotch surprises me, and I start to worry that I actually am as wet as Nick says. When my fingers reach down to my vagina I find is soaked! I can hear Nick taking pictures and know I should stop him, but my sudden awareness of my arousal and the drinks lets me push those thoughts aside.

I look back at the monitor and begin to touch myself as I look at the pictures of the two friends having sex. The first girl has the camera again, and I watch as she feeds the dildo into her friend's ass before returning to eating her. I feel suddenly warm and know a large orgasm is building. Nick has had me masturbate for him before, but neither with him nor alone have I ever felt anything like this. The pleasure starts to build and I can't help but moan. I had never been so aroused in my entire life. The last picture in the series shows the first girl's face, wet with her friend's juices smiling from between her legs. For some reason I thought of my best friend Lydia. My orgasm crashes down on my and my body tenses.

"AAaaAAaagghhhh!" My clit quickly becomes sensitive and I stop moving my fingers and close my eyes. I hear clicking close to my face and I open my eyes. Nick is standing nearby taking pictures of my satisfied face. I smile at him, basking in the afterglow of my powerful orgasm.

"You're just going to have to delete those anyways, I don't know why you bother taking them."

"Yeah I know. Just indulge me." Nick takes his boxers off revealing his seven inch erection. I reach out and gently stroke it before he climbs on top of me. He pulls my panties to one side and slips into me easily.

"Wow Emmy, you are so damn wet. All this exhibitionism has really turned you on!"

"I...It wasn't the exhibitionism. It...was...all...the..drinking..." I try to deny his statement, but he starts fucking me hard. God it felt so good. I'd never come without clitoral stimulation before. Sometimes it feels like I could, but I never quite get there. Nick stops thrusting and hands me the camera.

"Take a look through the photos while I fuck you." Usually I hate when he uses language like 'fuck' or 'slut,' but for some reason a small thrill went through me when he said it this time. I switched the camera to playback mode. The first few photos showed me with my jeans still on. I don't think I looked very worthy of pictures. The jeans were so baggy my butt didn't look very good and you couldn't really make out my tiny waist at all either. The next pictures though showed me with the jeans gone.

"Oh god," I moaned. "I look just like some of those girls on the internet... Fuuucckk that feels soooo good..." Nick started working in and out of my slippery tunnel. Speaking of the girls on the internet, the laptop screen was clearly visible and a close up shot of a pussy filled the screen. Shit, I couldn't believe how turned on I was. Normally just one orgasm is enough for me. Tonight though, I was past just wanting another one, I needed another one. I started working my hips back to meet Nick's thrusts.

The next pictures showed shots between my spread legs. Nick had been right, he could see how wet I was, even with my panties on. There was a large visible wet spot right in the middle of my crotch. Nick's fucking was picking up pace, and I was making audible grunts every time our thrusts met.

The final pictures were of my masturbating. The angle of the camera changed and you could clearly see fingers beneath my panties and the screen with two naked women having sex. Earlier I felt like I was the most aroused I had ever been, but right now I would have done anything for sex. The reminder of my earlier masturbating to amateuer lesbian porn and was now nearing an orgasm while looking at pictures of that was too much. Nick had his hands on my hips and was really driving into me, forcing the air out of my lungs with each thrust.

"Fuck, look at that fucking slut... masturbating to two chicks" Nick groaned as he pounded into me. All I could do was moan back. He is almost 6'2" and 185 lbs, significantly larger and stronger than me, and he was using all of that strength to ram his hard seven inch dick into me. I could feel sweat dripping off my body as I tried to thrust back into him, but I felt like I was toy being tossed by waves at the beach.

"Damn Emmy. You just have yourself the biggest orgasm of your life looking at naked girls. You try to act all proper, but you're really a slut aren't you?" Nick grunted. I moaned in response, stretching my arms out to the wall to gain some leverage. Suddenly Nick stopped thrusting and pulled out until only the tip of his penis was in me. I moaned in frustration and tried to push back onto him, but he pinned my hips down.

"I asked you a question. Tell me you're a slut."

"Uhhhh. Yeesssss... Please fuck me. I need to cum." I moaned in response.

"Only sluts get good hard fucking."

"Pleeaaaassee." Nick ignored my pleas. I could feel him rotating his hips, teasing me. I knew it had to be the alcohol in those mixed drinks he brought me. I just needed it to bad.

"Oh god Nick. I'm a slut. Please I need to be fucked like a sluuuTTT!" As I finished my exclamation he drove hard into me. I have no idea how but he was fucking me harder than he had before.

"Oh- Gah- Yessssss- Fuck- your- SLUT!"

The orgasm crashed on me suddenly and I had never experience anything like it. I felt my body tense, Nick still thrusting in and out of me. His dick was twitching and I felt him cumming in me. AH FUCK! Cumming in me?! We forgot the condom. The orgasm rolled over me again and I let out a loud moan...

It was dark when I became aware again. Nick laid behind me and I could feel his naked body wrapped around me. I needed to pee and snuck out of bed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and was shocked. Nick had thoughtfully taken off my blouse and bra, but my panties were still on and they were a mess. There was a dried cum stain right on the crotch. My hair was a mess and it was obvious I'd had sex. Really REALLY good sex. I'd always enjoyed sex before, but I couldn't believe how great it had been last night. I figured it had to be a combination of makeup sex from our earlier argument and all the alcohol letting me cut loose. Those two drinks Nick gave me must have been pretty strong.

At least I was on the pill now. I still always made Nick wear a condom, but after the pleasure of tonight I was starting to have doubts about that. I headed to the toilet, cleaned myself up some, then headed back to bed, naked. I snuggled into Nick and fell asleep.

12