Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 02

Story Info
Emmy opens up to her sister and get some help in the shower.
4.5k words
4.46
48.2k
22
1

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers

I don't know how Nick had convinced me to do this. CLICK. I moaned as Nick slid into me. He pulled my legs open again so the camera had a clear view. CLICK. Lydia, my best friend, came into my view as she moved around to take pictures from a different angle. I was mounted on top of Nick and Lydia motioned for me to sit up so she could get some good pictures from that angle.

"Agh! Yes Yes Yessss!" I couldn't stop myself from being audible as Nick began to pick up pace. I felt the orgasm building.

"MMMmmm. I knew you had a little slut in you Emmy," Nick said from behind me. Confused I felt my reality coming apart...

I opened my eyes to find myself in Nick's room. Light streamed in through his window. I lay on my side, just as I had snuggled into Nick last night and he was working into me from behind. I moaned as Nick started to thrust faster.

"UUUuunnngggggghhhhh!" Nick thrust deep and held me there, his dick twitching inside me. Oh fuck I was so horny. I had been close, if only he'd lasted a little bit longer. He nuzzled into my neck.

"Morning Emmy! Wow, that was such a great way to be woken up!"

"Woken up? You woke me up with your thing! I was having this dream and then things stopped making sense and I was here with you having sex with me!"

"Oh babe, that is so sexy! About ten minutes ago I woke up and you were rubbing your ass over my dick. After a few minutes you reached back, and without a word guided me into you. Must've been some dream you were having!"

Oh fuck I was the horny initiator?! I felt myself blushing. I couldn't believe I'd been having a sex dream and then started screwing my boyfriend in my sleep. God I am still so horny. I wish he had at least taken care of me before cumming.

"FUCK!" I suddenly exclaimed, pushing off of Nick. "Please tell me we used a condom!"

Nick laid on the bed looking confused.

"Wha? No we didn't use one this morning or last night... I thought you were okay with it. You didn't stop me last night and then this morning you just stuck me right in. I mean, you're on the pill now..."

"Didn't stop you? You come and bring me a drink then feed me yours and say I should stop you?! We've always used condoms and you know I have always insisted on it! YOU ASSHOLE!" I felt myself starting to cry and I started looking around for my clothes. I saw my panties from last over by the bathroom door and grabbed them and slipped into them. I was shocked when I felt the dried semen in them, but I didn't want to look like a fool, so I kept them on. I started looking for my bra when I noticed Nick laughing on the bed.

"What you asshole? You get me drunk and rape me and then all you can do is laugh on the bed?!" Nick stopped laughing at the word rape and sat up.

"I did not rape you! I didn't even get you drunk. Those drinks last night didn't even have any alcohol in them! They were just sparkling grape juice and sprite." He was sitting there looking worried and scared. I felt all the rage evaporate out of me, leaving me shocked and confused.

"No alcohol..? But the way I felt last night..."

"That was all you, baby. I wanted you to cut loose a little bit, but as I was pouring drink I felt bad about using alcohol to help you along so poured it out. And hey, we found out you don't even need it to get in touch with your inner slut." He got up from the bed and came and hugged me. I wasn't sure I felt better about finding out there wasn't any alcohol. At least before I could blame him for the way I behaved, now I only had myself.

"I- I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier..." I stuttered out my apology, but he shushed me and pulled me in for a kiss. I melted into him. I was still extremely horny from this morning and was very interested in having an orgasm before I had to go.

"Shit!" I broke away from Nick, who had a confused look on his face. I scrambled around trying to find some clothing. "I have to pick up my sister from the airport! What time is it?"

Nick reached for his phone. "It's 9:14."

Her flight was getting in at 9:45. There was no way I was going to have time to shower and get there on time. "Help me find my clothes."

I found my blouse and jeans by the foot of the bed, but I couldn't find my bra. I peaked under the bed and saw my bra. I crouched down, but it was snagged. I pulled harder. RRRRIIIIPPPP.

I cursed as I pulled out my bra. One of the cups was torn mostly off. I sat back and could feel myself starting to cry. My boobs were small enough I could have gotten by with a tanktop and no bra, but that was gone due to events from last night. Now I only had the sheer blouse. Nick quickly moved in and held me.

"Don't worry Emmy. I know my brother has some clothing that some of his girlfriend's have left. I'm sure we can find something." Nick led me to his brother's room. We found nothing in his closet, but in one of his drawers found a stash. There were mostly panties and bras. I couldn't believe how tiny these panties were! There were a lot of thongs and g-strings and many of the pairs were transparent. The bras were all obviously far too large for me. I couldn't believe the collection he had here. Nick's brother must be quite the lady's man. He was 7 years older than Nick and had a job somewhere in California. At the bottom were some pants and a jacket! We pulled these out and I tried the jacket on over the blouse. It was supposed to be low cut and show a lot of cleavage, but on my small chest it just gaped open. It was made for a larger person than me, so I figured I would be fine if I just kept it wrapped around me with my arms. I started to leave, but Nick grabbed me by the shoulder.

"Try these jeans on! They look about your size."

"I don't have time for this Nick, I need to leave now if I am gonna get there on time."

"Come on! She will have to wait for her bags anyways. And it only takes like a minute to try them on."

He made some good points and I felt like I should reward him for being so helpful with the ripped bra. I took the jeans and pulled them on. They weren't quite my size, but they were certainly tighter than anything I'd warn before. I buttoned them up and Nick whistled at me. I smiled and spun around so he could see my butt.

"Wow Emmy! You should just wear those they look great!"

"I'm glad you think so," I chuckled, "but I'm just there to get my sister, I don't need people staring at my butt."

Nick gave me a strange look as I unbuttoned the jeans.

"What?" I asked him.

"Emmy, no offense, but even that pair of jeans is baggy on you. Girls wear tighter fitting pants to church these days."

I don't know why, but that hurt. I knew Nick wanted me to dress sexier for him. I knew I dressed more like a mom of 40 than a girl of 18. I guess I had hoped I could make up for it in the bedroom. Something about the way Nick expressed his frustrations got to me. I found myself setting my jaw and rebuttoning the jeans.

"Fine! If you don't care if other guys look at me then I'll go like this!" I stormed back to his room and found my purse and phone. I headed towards the door and Nick caught me and drew me in for a kiss.

"I love you Emmy. Call me whenever you can hang out again."

"I love you too. Jill is only in town for a few days. She is moving out of the dorms and my parents are going to help her load up a truck of our old stuff here and move it. I'll talk to you online tonight." As I walked through the door he smacked me hard on the butt before closing the door behind me. I yelped and blushed, worried someone had seen me.

The trip to the airport was uneventful. My sister had just finished a semester abroad in Spain. I arrived a few minutes late and found my sister waiting by the curb of departures. She always managed to stand out. She is tall (5'8") and thin (125 lbs). She had the body of a model, but a kinder face. Boys (and men) had been chasing her for years and she loved the attention. Like me she had small breasts and a "porn star ass" as she once put it. Today she was wearing some tights and a hoodie, comfortable traveling clothes. I pulled up and hopped out of the car and ran to greet her.

We both squealed as we embraced. I was shocked when she drew me in close and I felt a large pair of breasts against me. She felt me tighten in surprise and laughed.

"I see you've noticed the new me. It took me a bit to get used to them too." She then laughed and pulled me in for a quick kiss on the lips. She had always been very touchy-feely, but this was something new. The feel of her soft lips reminded me of the pictures of the two girls I had seen last night. Suddenly embarrassed I pulled away. Laughing she just says it's a habit she picked up in Europe. "Let's see if you've changed at all" she says and hold me out at arms length.

She looks me up and down and her eyebrows raise. "Wow! I've never seen you in pants that tight! You look good. I'm surprised you'd go out in that jacket and blouse though, I can totally see your boobs!"

I squeaked and quickly tried to pull it shut. "I - I'll explain in the car! Things were a little hectic this morning." I ran for her luggage and started pulling it to the car. I opened the trunk and bent over to lift in her suitcase. It was heavy and I had to really work to get the luggage up. As I bent over I felt a sharp tweak on my nipple and I shrieked and dropped her bag. I couldn't believe it! My own sister had just pinched by breast in broad daylight!

"You bitch!" I hissed at her, but she just giggled back at me. "Are you gonna help me or not?"

This time she bent over and together we wrestled her bag into the car. As we left the airport she laughed and apologized.

"Sorry sis. I couldn't help myself. You have such perfect little nipples and after watching you work that ass squatting to get my luggage I couldn't help myself!" Jill kept giggling to herself.

I looked at her out of the side of my eyes. Her cheeks looked flush and I had a realization. "Are you drunk?"

"Maaaaaybbee." Jill continued to giggle and when she noticed me looking at her explained "Hey! You can't blame me. These cute guys kept buying me drinks on the flight and I wasn't about to say no!"

Things calmed down and for the next few minutes she just talked a bit about how awesome Spain had been. I hadn't seen her since Christmas, and Jill had suspended her Facebook for the semester so she could really experience Europe. She interrupted her story suddenly and was sniffing the air. I gave her a puzzled look.

"Does it smell like sex in here to you?" Jill asked with a sly grin on her face.

Oh no! I realized I probably reeked. I'd been fucked twice and was wearing a pair of panties that were covered in semen as well. I could feel myself blushing.

"Did my baby sister have some morning sex?" she sang as she tickled my ribs.

"StoooOop!" I giggled as she tickled me. I caught my breath. "Let's go get some coffee, it's kind of a long story and I could actually use some sisterly advice on some things." She agreed and we headed off to a local coffee shop.

When we got there I told her all about last night and this morning. She sat and listened as I explained my confusion over the sudden change in our family's values and my changed relationship with her. She giggled when I got to all the sex, especially the part about looking at pictures of girls on the internet. I could feel myself blush when I confessed that I think I actually liked looking at pictures of naked women, especially together. Jill just laughed and told me she only watched lesbian porn, but that she wasn't usually into women. I hurried through getting fucked to images of myself masturbating and blacking out I orgasmed so hard. When I told her why I was dressed with my nipples showing she really started laughing, especially when I told her about fears of wearing my current pants.

We talked for an hour or so and she was extremely supportive. She even offered, without any prompting on my part, to help me get some toys to play around with. This talk really helped me come to turn with the radical changes of my past 24 hours. I still wasn't sure if I was okay with everything or not, but at least I could not partly understand that side of life, and it was kinda fun. I decided I would probably let Nick indulge a little bit more, especially if I could have orgasms like that again.

Jill wanted to stop by a store to pick up a few things so we went by a Target. She bought some toiletries and a couple of bottles of wine. In the register I noticed the cashier, a middle aged man, kept his eyes down. After a few minutes I realized he was looking down my jacket! I felt my nipples harden. I resisted the urge to pull the jacket closed as I didn't want him to know I was aware.

When we got home we still had a few hours before my parents got home. I started to head to my room to take a shower, but Jill had other ideas.

"Come on, I've got something to show you!" She grabbed my arms and pulled me towards the bathroom. She's a lot taller than me and probably has 20 or so pounds on me and I felt myself behind dragged along. Inside the bathroom she closed the door and shrugged her sweatpants down. I'd changed in front of her or other girls plenty of times, but this seemed different somehow.

Jill pulled off her hoodie, revealing that she had nothing on underneath it except a small yellow thong. Her breasts looked huge! My mouth must have been hanging open in shock because she laughed as she pulled her thong off and then wagged her chest at me.

"Like them?" she asked me. "One of my fuck buddies in Spain offered to pay for implants if I got a tattoo of his design. I refused at first because I wanted natural looking breasts and thought for sure he would go for a cheap surgeon, but he said his wife's were from this surgeon and he would take me there."

"His wife...?"

"Oh yeah. He was married. It's cool though, she would often join the two of us. She had really great breasts so I was pretty sure I wanted to go through with it. Want to see the tattoo?" She was grinning at me like the Cheshire Cat. I didn't know where it could be since all she had on was the tiny thong and I didn't see it anywhere. Before I could respond she turned around and pointed to a small tattoo where her butt cheek met her leg. I bent over to look closer.

The tattoo was a small symbol. It looked like a woven knot of some sort.

"That is the guy's family crest." She started telling me about some of the other guys she hooked up with while in Spain and started pulling my clothes off. I was too shocked by everything to stop her. Soon I was standing in only my panties and my sister was clucking at me.

"Tomorrow when we go dildo shopping I am going to take you to get some new underwear as well. It's absurd that is what you chose to wear for a night out with your boyfriend." She peeled them down my legs revealing my full bush. I was thankful she didn't mention all the dried semen in my panties or pubic hair.

"Get in the shower, I'll be right in." I heard her fumbling around in the bathroom for a minute, and when she came in she was carrying a small basket of razors, shaving cream, and an electric razor. She must have seen a look of fear in my eyes, because she began to comfort me.

"Don't worry Emmy, it's won't hurt at all. It just really seems like you have a guy in Nick who can help you discover yourself. Just give this a try and if you hate it, it will grow back out. Besides, you said you liked the look of the one girl who trimmed hers." She set the basket down and joined me under the water. She started babbling on about her time abroad as she soaped up. I took part in the conversation, but I couldn't tell you what she or I said.

As she washed herself, her body constantly rubbed against mine. I hated myself. My nipples were hard, and I knew I had to still be aroused from this morning. It wasn't my fault that my sister was so open with her body. She started soaping up my body too, and didn't shy away from my breasts. She sighed as she rubbed them.

"I know you probably won't believe me, but if I had a body like yours I wouldn't have gotten implants. My boobs were about your size, but I'm a lot taller than you so they looked awkward and not at all lovely like yours."

I opened my mouth to thank her and argue that she had always been the more beautiful, but she pulled on my nipples and all that came out was a moan. She giggled at my reaction and moved on. I looked up at her face and she had a devilish look in her eyes. Her hands were making slow circles across my abs, heading slowly lower.

My breathing was getting heavy and I dropped my gaze so she wouldn't see my arousal. All I could think about was how soft her lips felt earlier. I tried to back away from her, but her hand followed until I was pinned against the wall. It dipped down, and I felt my sister fingers run through the top of my pubes. I moaned and stood up on my toes, trying to bring her hand lower.

"We'll need to wash these to get all the dried cum out of them, won't we?" Jill asked.

I opened my mouth to respond, but she suddenly withdrew her hand and handed me a loofah.

"Wash up little sis."

I felt embarrassed. I had been sure she was about to bring me off. I had no idea why I had acted so wanton and felt relieved that she seemed unaware of how close I was to cumming. I washed myself thoroughly as Jill told me about a weekend trip she took to Amsterdam. I found myself distracted by her story. She and another exchange student, a guy from a different university, went and got high then wandered down to the red light district. The guy bought some time with a prostitute and she joined in with them! The way she described the fun and pleasure made it so appealing.

She started giggling. "Emmy! At least wait for me to get out of the shower before you do that!" Suddenly I became aware of the fact that I had been rubbing myself with the loofah for several minutes and was practically panting I was so closed to cumming. She laughed and pulled me out of the water. She turned off the shower and told me to sit on the edge of the tub. She pulled out the electric razor and before I could protest, was busy trimming all my pubes down to a short layer. I found myself closing my eyes and enjoying the vibrations. If this was anything like a vibrator I would have to get one.

Jill rinsed me off, then had me sit back down. She then taught me how to shave. She lathered me up and pulled various parts of my skin around as she shaved.

"I'm going to leave the hair above your pussy there. You can decide later if you want to go totally bare or not. Shit, it is hard to get a grip down here! Sorry about this."

"Sorry about wha- OH!" Jill slipped her finger between my folds and grasped my labia so she could pull the skin tighter. She seemed to be concentrating on shaving quickly and effectively and I tried to remember what she was doing. A few minutes later and everything seemed to be done.

"Okay Emmy, just one last thing. Hop down on you hands and knees." I started to ask what for, but she cut me off, "No time for questions now sis. It's getting cold and you don't want to get any goosebumps."

I obeyed her and soon she was lathering shaving cream all around my butt crack! Shaving my butt only took a few seconds, I didn't have much hair there anyways. She turned the water back on and I rinsed off. When we hopped out and dried off she wanted to inspect me and yanked my towel off.

"EEEK!" I yelled and tried to cover myself.

"Oh hush. It's just us and not ten minutes ago you were about to let me finger you so don't get all embarrassed now." Well fuck. It seems she had noticed my attempt to get her fingers in me. I felt my face turning red and bolted from the bathroom before she could stop me. She chased me though. I tried to lock her out of my room, but she wedged herself in and caught and tickled me until I collapsed helpless on the bed.

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers
12