Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 07

Story Info
Emmy finds herself starring online.
4k words
4.56
23.5k
16
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,100 Followers

Nick and I were apart the next couple of days. He went off hiking with some friends and I mostly hung out at home. I read some on the internet about sex and different things, and soon was more at ease about my own activities. Some of the stuff people talked about doing or wanting to do was pretty messed up.

I did talk with Jill the night before Nick got back. She seemed to really be enjoying her new apartment. The topic finally turned around to sex and I had a few questions for her.

"Jill, have you ever been with a guy who wanted to show you off, and like, share you?" I nervously asked.

"Oh yeah! I mean, I break up with a guy pretty quick if he tries to get me to hide my body."

"Oh, well. I meant, more like. You know, exposing you in public, or, like, well Nick had me suck off the pizza delivery guy and then he didn't stop me with a tailor..."

"Oh shit! Wow Emmy that's so kinky! Did you like it? What do you mean 'didn't stop you with a tailor?'" She sounded really curious!

"Well..." I relayed my version of events. Jill was quite and I talked for quite a while. "...then when we got home we were both so horny he just lifted me right up onto the table and then ate me to two orgasms."

Jill interrupted for the first time "Oh fuuuuck," she moaned. I froze.

"Are you masturbating?" I asked?

"Fuck yes I am, this story is incredible!" She stopped talking and I heard her moan again. "He ate you..." she prompted. I finished the story and expected Jill to talk, but all I heard was panting.

"Oh god Emmy. You're such a nasty slut. Yesssssss!"

Holy shit! I just listened to my sister cum! And it was my story that did it!

"Thanks for that Emmy. Whew! I guess I can answer your earlier question now. I have never had a guy like Nick and damn am I jealous. I did have one boyfriend my freshman year that convinced me to do a threesome with his roommate, but he got kinda abusive afterwards and I dumped him. I don't know what to tell you about him and Jenny. Guys will fuck pretty much whatever they can, so if it's just sex I say to try and enjoy it, but if you can't be sure to let him know. Communicating is the key! It seems like he is a pretty great guy for you though."

"Yeah he is, he's been gone these past few days and I miss him a lot!"

"Well, that's why I gave you my little friend!" Jill giggled into the phone.

"Yeah, well he's been getting quite the workout. I've been so horny these past few days," I confided in her.

"Are you now?" she asked me.

"Am I horny..?"

"Yeah, did listening to your sis get off get you all wet?" Something in Jill's voice sounded serious.

"Yes," I whispered into the phone.

"Mmmm, well sounds like you better go take care of yourself. I love you Emmy, and I'm so happy you're finally finding yourself."

"Thanks Jill," I said, but she'd already hung up. Shit I was horny. I fumbled in the nightstand and found the vibrator. I turned it on and placed it on my clit, causing my back to arch in pleasure. I worked my hips around and moaned loudly (one of the many perks of being home alone). I felt the wave rising, but suddenly the vibrator stopped.

"Fuck! Stupid fucking technology!" I stormed out of my room and down to the drawer where we kept batteries only to find it empty. Great. No batteries. Shit, fuck this. My orgasm ruined, I decided I would try a cold shower and just head to sleep.

Surprisingly I slept great. I was still crazy horny when I woke up, but Nick would be back this afternoon! I showered and trimmed my pubes up. I started sorting through all the clothes he bought me and tried on a few outfits before settling on one I thought he would really like. My top was an 80's style grey shirt with large cutouts on the side. Underneath I wore a green bandeau to keep my breasts from being exposed. I also picked out a pair of small jean shorts that I hoped fit my ass snugly. For panties I picked out a red thong. I threw a few things in a bag then...nothing. It was only noon and Nick said they weren't supposed to be back until around 2 and he wanted to shower. I decided I would make some lunch and then head over to surprise Nick at home.

I pulled up to his house. His friend's cars were there and it was obvious they'd used this as a staging area. I hung out in the back yard messing around on my phone. I heard a car pull up and car doors slamming and ran around front. Nick was there with a few of his friends that I didn't know very well. I ignored them and ran to Nick and kissed him. I felt his hands slide from my back down to my ass as the kiss lingered.

"Damn Nick, she really is hot for you!" one of the guys called out. Embarrassed I broke the kiss, but Nick kept me next to him, his hand on my ass.

"Shit John, no wonder you can't get women if that is how you greet a lady," Nick responded with a grin. The other guys laughed and they all transferred stuff from John's SUV to their cars. I helped Nick grab his stuff. The entire time they were there I felt their eyes all over me and I surprised myself by strutting for them. At one point I was crawling into the back of the SUV on my hands and knees to grab a bag and I heard whistles behind me. I ignored them and slowly pulled the bag out and handed it to Nick.

"Wow Emmy, way to show off your thong!" Nick whispered to me. My face burned when I realized that is why the guys were whistling at me. I tried to ignore them and went around back to grab my bag.

When I returned to the front of the house everyone was gone and Nick was loading his things into the house. Horny as I was I immediately moved to Nick. He barely closed the door before I was on my knees sucking his cock. He must have needed it as bad as me, because he barely lasted five minutes before I was swallowing his thick load.

"Welcome back Nick" I said as I smiled up at him and licked and cleaned his cock.

"Mmmm, Emmy that feels so nice. Let me go use the bathroom and shower though. I'm filthy."

"Awww, come on, I can join you?" I was seriously horny. Nick pulled away. "It'll only be like twenty minutes. Why don't you get started in my room?"

I took my stuff up there and Nick headed to the shower. I sat bored, but then my eyes fell on his laptop and I had a kinky idea. I opened it up, and headed to the site with all the amateur girls and began browsing for a likely gallery. There was one with a hot asian girl, but it was pretty tame and she didn't post much, so I moved on.

Suddenly something familiar caught my eye. The preview image was from the side and showed a slim, small breasted girl in a red dress that was hiked up to her waist, a man's hands on her hips and a large cock working into her with her eyes closed and mouth open in ecstasy. My throat closed up as I held my breath. The handle was "MySluttyEm." That fucker Nick probably thought he was clever, but that fucking anagram was so obvious an eighth grader would see it.

I could feel my hands shaking as I clicked on the post. It wasn't just pictures it was a video. It started playing as we danced. I skipped ahead and Edward was fucking me hard from behind as I moaned like a slut. Nick hadn't even edited my fucking face out! I was angry. Angrier than I'd ever been. I grabbed his laptop and burst into the bathroom.

"Whoa?! Is that you Em-," Nick started to ask, trying (and failing) to sound innocent.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!" I didn't wait for any reply and chucked his laptop over the curtain into the shower. I heard him cursing and heard plastic shatter. I fled.

I tried driving home, but couldn't make it more than a block before tears clouded my vision and I had to pull over. I had thought Nick and I were having fun! Why did he have to go and violate my trust like that?! Nick's ringtone sounded, but I ignored it. I also ignored all the texts he sent me.

It took me about half an hour to calm down enough to drive. I found in my anger I'd driven the wrong way out of Nick's house, but I soon was back on the right road and headed home. I went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine. Probably not the healthiest reaction, but certainly understandable. Up in my room I poured a large glass then hopped on my laptop to see if Jill was available. Lucky for me she didn't seem to have any real commitments and soon we were talking.

"I just can't believe he did that Jill!" I was done crying, and well on my way to getting drunk at this point. "I mean maybe, MAYBE, after a few years I would have let him post ones with my face censored, but definitely not like the ones he did post. And I mean, he even used a stupid anagram. 'MySluttyEm'? Any idiot can see it's just SluttyEmmy. I let him go too far without putting any boundaries up. I don't know how you're so easy with posting yourself on there. "

"Wait what, I don't post pictures of myself on the internet. When did I say I ever did that?" Jill said, a sudden hint of worry in her voice.

"What, you don't? But Nick showed me you! Same tattoo and everything! You even flirted and talked with people, and when they asked for anal you uploaded a whole album of you having anal sex." The memory of her taking that dick in the butt while I lost my anal cherry in combination with the frustration from earlier today had me horny. I knew enough to recognize that I needed a seriously hard fucking or I was going to get into trouble soon.

"Emmy, I've never posted pictures. These had me with my implants and the tattoo? White guy?" she asked.

"Yeah, posted a couple of weeks ago," I told her.

"That asshole! I know it has to be this other guy on the exchange program. I hooked up with him a few times and he convinced me to pose for him! He swore he would never upload them. Can you send me the link?"

"Sure. I'll send the link to the site to you, just search for Sexbot2.0, that is the name they were under." I grabbed my laptop and emailed her the name of the site. Soon my ear was filled with her cursing. I'm not sure I'd ever heard her so angry.

"Sorry Emmy. Sounds like we both have problems. I promise I will call you back later tonight. I need to have a talk with a certain lying dickwad." We said our goodbyes and soon I was alone. I checked my phone and saw several missed calls from Nick as well as unanswered texts.

The voicemails were as expected. Tearful, guilt laden apologies and begging me to return his calls. The last one was just an apology and said he would give me some space but to please talk with him when I'd called down. He repeatedly apologized for the "videos" he'd uploaded. It took a few mentions for me to pick up on the plural and my mouth tightened.

The texts were similar. The last one simply said "the password is 'lover1'." I quickly grabbed my laptop, hoping there was an option to delete them. By this point I was half a bottle of wine in and it was about five. I logged in and soon found the list of my posts. It looks like Nick hadn't replied to any comments at all, but there were a number of posts of me.

The earliest one was the night of the party. He posted pictures he'd taken, as well as some lifted from Facebook showing my bra through the blouse. He included pictures of me laying on my stomach and on the screen the two girls having sex were clearly visible. Despite my anger I was turned on at the memory. I scrolled down and was shocked to see that hundreds of people had commented!

I'm embarrassed to say that I was extremely turned on. Plenty of guys posted dick pictures, but I mostly ignored them and soaked in what they said they wanted to do to me. The best picture though was from the girl with the trimmed bush that I looked at online that night! She posted a picture of her masturbating to my stuff and then a short note. "Damn Emmy, love all your shit. Please verify so that I can PM you. ;)"

I didn't know what verify meant, but I went back to the main page and searched around and I found the instructions soon. I had to request a verification code then take pictures of me with it written on my body with today's date and my username. Before I even realized what I was doing I had a sharpie and was awkwardly writing across my stomach.

I used my laptop's webcam to take the pictures and submitted them to be verified. I also changed the password to the account and the email address. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I was damn sure it was going to be me that did it. I soon got an email saying it could take up to 48 hours to be verified. I was disappointed I couldn't message the girl yet, but decided to leave her a message in the comments.

I found the message again and replied "Waiting now :)" I also added her to my friend list.

The next video was of me watching my sister, and Nick hadn't hidden any info. "Em loses anal cherry watching sister take it in the ass" was the title. Damn. I felt myself gush a little bit. I skipped through the video. Nick had censored his own face. If only he'd been so thoughtful with mine. I looked through the comments. The first post had hundreds. This one had thousands. There were debates about if we were sisters or not. Debates about if it was really the first time in my ass.

I hadn't even realized Nick was filming this. When he went over to grab my sunglasses he had snuck his camera on my dresser and captured it all. He'd also linked to Jill's post so people could clearly see what I was looking at. I didn't manage to read all of the comments. There were just too many and I was just too horny.

Recalling the comparison Nick made, I decided now was as good a time as ever to see who this Sasha Grey girl was, so off to Google I went. I quickly found videos on streaming website. Her ass was pretty magnificent and in my horny state I decided it was an honor to be compared to her. I was shocked at her videos though. She was so rough! I didn't like the choking at all, so quickly skipped those videos (which turned out to be pretty much everyone with guys).

I finally found one that looked promising. All girls and the description said spanking, which I had found myself to enjoy. I started watching and was quickly shocked. This was a hardcore bondage video! She was tied up and I watched as she was spanked and whipped! Her body was turning red where she was being hit, but she seemed to like it. The camera zoomed in as a dildo was worked into her and she was soaked!

The scene changed and I realized my fingers were in my shorts working my pussy. I quickly removed them and my panties and settled down to watch this scene. She was tied over some leather support thing, her ass and pussy exposed. The girl whipped and teased her. This time she put on a strapon then fucked Sasha in the pussy then ass! This gave me an idea and I grabbed the vibrator. I didn't have any batteries or lube, but I figured I would be wet enough I could use that. I scooped my wetness out and rubbed it over my ass before pushing a finger in. Shit, that felt so wrong, but I didn't stop. Soon I had the dildo worked into my ass. With the current camera angle I couldn't see Sasha's face, so I imagined it was me tied down getting fucked in the ass.

When Sasha started to cum (real or fake I didn't care at this point) it set me off and I came hard. It was a good thing no one was home, because I was quite loud. I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors heard me! After I came down I opened my eyes and was shocked! My laptop was covered in liquid! Oh fuck! I'd heard about squirting before, but didn't know anything about it and certainly didn't know I was capable. I quickly removed the dildo and cleaned the laptop with tissues.

Suddenly embarrassed about watching such a kinky video and imagining it was me I closed the web browser, only to be shocked when the webcam window was revealed. I'd accidently recorded the entire thing! I quickly stopped the recording and went to delete it, but suddenly stopped. I found myself curious about the squirting, so I opened the video and skipped past the thirty minutes of me watching porn. For some reason I found myself aroused at the thought of being recorded while getting off with a dildo in my ass. By the time I found the squirting scene I felt ready for round two!

I watched myself curiously and decided I could keep the video for now and decide when I was more sober. Horny I went for a shower and brought myself to another orgasm. I tried to stay up and wait for my sister's call, but I fell asleep watching trashy shows on TV.

In the morning I awoke feeling refreshed. I wasn't angry anymore, but I couldn't understand why. Well, maybe I could a bit. People really liked me! I had gotten way more comments than my sister, and for some reason that really turned me on. I checked my phone and saw several more missed calls. I decided it was time to talk to Nick, but was shocked to see that all but one were from my sister!

I listened to the voicemails. The first one was confusing at first, it just sounded like heavy breathing. My first clue as to what was going on was when I heard a sharp buzzing noise, then an "Oh fuuuuck." Then Jill started talking. "Fuck Emmy, you are so damn hot." She was slurring her words and was obviously crazy drunk.

"What's this here? Oh fuck, oh god. Yesssss. God Emmy, you like watching me take a cock in my ass? Fuck, me I'd like to be the one licking your ass." Oh shit! My sister just told me she wanted to eat my ass! I didn't know what to think, but Jill didn't really give me any time to decide. "Mmmm, baby sis. You're pussy smelled so good on that thong. That day in the shower I wanted to jump you, but I knew I was drunk and probably making bad choices. MMMmmm. You know how I said I didn't usually go for girls? Well I definitely would go for you. We look so similar, but there is just something about you." I could tell she was building to an orgasm.

"Oh Emmy, yes, yes! Yes, stick it up your," The voicemail ended abruptly. I found myself oddly disappointed and realized I was breathing heavily. Fuck Emmy! Pull it together, she's your sister and obviously crazy drunk.

The next voicemail was from Nick saying he would come by today to make sure I was okay. I sent him a text saying to come by in a few hours after I had showered. Next up was some breakfast then a shower. I was just getting out of the shower when my phone rang. I hurried to it and got suddenly nervous when I saw it was Jill. I debated not answering, but decided she had helped me so much I owed it to her.

"Hello?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, hey Emmy. I wasn't sure if you'd be up yet. I'm honestly surprised I am." Jill sounded awful. She was obviously feeling whatever had happened last night.

"You okay...? You called last night?" I was careful to broach the subject as I wasn't sure what she would remember.

"Yeah, I saw that this morning. It's been awhile since I drunk dialed anyone, hope I didn't do anything too embarrassing," she said, fishing for information. I think she remembered bits of what she had done last night. I decided then that it was probably best to follow her advice for being caught masturbating.

"Oh no, you just wanted to make sure I was okay. I really appreciate the call," I said , finding I did actually appreciate it. It felt amazing having a sister I could be so close to.

"Well that's good. I found that ass hole and he won't be posting anymore pictures. I think I'm going to leave those up. Once shit's on the internet it's on there forever. Oh!" She suddenly seemed to realize that I was in the same boat, and my pictures were a whole lot more revealing.

"It's fine." I said. "I'm okay."

"You are...? I- I watched your videos last night. They were...they showed a lot Emmy," she said, her voice sounding kind of husky. There was an awkward pause as we both thought. "I hope you don't mind me watching them."

"No! I mean, it's fine... I- I think I might be okay with it. I've always been kind of jealous of the attention you got, and, well this was a lot of attention." There was another pregnant pause before we both spoke at the same time.

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,100 Followers
12