Empath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I've shown you mine, why don't you show us yours," she said, addressing the beast who rode Empty Boy's flesh.

Whereas Eloa had stepped out of Pin Cushion Girl's body as easily as stepping out of a shower, Belial struggled to free himself from the flypaper enticements of Empty Boy's corporal existence.

"What's the matter, my obsidian friend?" Eloa taunted the black demon. "Getting too old for the extraction process? Getting a little too fond of the enticements of this plane, Are we?"

Belial took in a deep breath. The nauseatingly purer-than-thou seraph was probably right. Nonetheless, he was finally able to pull himself out of the hedonistic enticements of Empty Boy's body with all the grace of a 10,000-year-old saber-toothed cat skeleton clawing its way out of the La Brea Tar Pits.

"Glad you could join us, o mighty King of the Demons." Eloa taunted him, as he spread his sticky, wide black leathery wings. "We meet once again."

"As I recall, our last bout in New Orleans did not end well for you, angel. Are you sure that you wish to undergo another spiritual beatdown?"

"I have gained a better control of my base nature, demon, while you can barely drag yourself away from this pathetic, lonely and lost boy's cravings and anger. Soon you will find yourself bound in this realm of fury, lust, and cravings until our fair sun swells, dons the scarlet cloak of my hair, and swallows the very Earth itself."

Belial folded his leathery wings as if in contemplation of the Eloa's observations. "As you know all too well, seraph, while few billion years comprise eternity for these lowly creatures we ride, they are no longer than the blink of an eye to primordial beings such as ourselves. And they are of no concern whatever to the Progenitors of the mathematical hoax these lowly beings call the universe."

Eloa replied, "I see that even you are captured by this esoteric Dream outside of Time in which we angels and demons find ourselves floating, our own private Cosmos outside the material world. Your goat's scepter is already arisen, and you hunger for the warmth and protection of my swan wings and my velvet sheath. Let me surround you, o Belial, King of the Demons. Ride inside my being and we will disappear from Time itself. Join with me and face the Progenitors together, so that we can put an end to these tortures we endure."

"A tempting offer, archangel. But first I need to feel the pleasure offered by the delightful body of the stripped wench you ride. As you can see, seraph, my own human vehicle, the one you call Empty Boy, has most fittingly spent a king's ransom on mediaeval torture devices, which he frugally ordered from Amazon.com with free shipping and which now hang awaiting their moment in the sun on yonder wall. Witness too his vast array of modern implements of destruction. I can almost taste the pain these trembling, huddled masses in this Dream can inflict at the drop of a hat.

"As you know seraph, the Divine Court has ruled that eternal damnation maybe just a wee bit excessive. Our current renegade false pope has even opened the doors of heaven to atheists, unbaptized babies, dogs and others of their foul ilk. The Doors of Hell have swung wide open. Now spree shooters lurk in every diaper-changing station and terrorists seeking admission to Paradise in every ice cream truck. Delicious for me, but perhaps not so agreeable to a delicate, empathic bleeding heart angel such as yourself."

The light and dark angels vanished back into their former abodes, once again absorbed into the corporal beings nicknamed Empty Boy and Pin Cushion Girl.

Empty Boy's mouth sneered as it said, "Why don't we try the German Chair, my lovely angel? This is a device currently favored by the Syrians, who hark from the very cradle of human civilization. And who can argue with the current success of that so-called civilization?

"The German Chair is a very simple device, but is very effective in summoning the pain that we both crave. Would you do the honors, my angel?"

Pin Cushion Girl eagerly climbed upon the hinged wooden German Chair, stretching her arms and legs so that Empty Boy could chain her with her arms raised high above her head and her legs stretched almost to the breaking point.

She favored Empty Boy with a smile and licked her lips in anticipation of the pleasure she was about to receive.

"You're a game one, I'll give you that," Empty Boy / Belial said, as he turned the wheel, stretching her arms and legs to the point of breaking.

She became wet with her powerlessness and her pain. Her fluids streamed out of her crack and ran down her legs.

"I see you are enjoying this, my masochistic slave. But you are only at 180 degrees. How do you think you will fare at 120 degrees? Let's find out." He turned another crank and Empty Girl was bent like a bow. Her upper torso and legs were pulled downward, while her midsection was raised like as altar.

Her smile did not waver, which infuriated the archdemon. "I see you pretend to yearn the pain. Let us give you a better taste with the cat."

Empty Boy / Belial went to the cabinet and pulled out a leather cat-o-nine-tails outfitted with razor sharp balls to simulate feline claws.

Pin Cushion Girl arched her back as the sight of the cat. Empty Boy ran his fingers over her now prominent ribcage. "Such bones," he said. "I will enjoy eating the meat off them. I hope I still have some barbecue sauce left. If not, I'm pretty sure I have some A-1 sauce in the fridge.

"Would you like to eat the first few ribs yourself, my pretty angel? Don't worry about your diet. No matter how many you eat, you won't gain any weight, as you will be eating yourself."

He ran the hilt of the cat over her ribcage at though he were playing the washboard at a local bluegrass festival. Pin Cushion Girl shuddered at each pass of the cruel device. Her breasts rose and her nipples became erect as she arched her back into an even more excruciating configuration than that enforced by the Chair itself.

She flinched as Empty Boy / Belial administered the first lash of the cat-o-nine-tails to her torso, opening deep lacerations in her pure perfect skin. She cried out as he whipped each of her breasts, opening deep ducts through which her angel's milk spilled upon her skin. She writhed on the German Chair as his raspy demon's tongue began to lick and suck the divine manna from her lacerated skin and the pouring volcanos of her nipples. He cranked a wheel and the chains around her ankles and wrists grew even tighter as her spine was bent even more cruelly over the hinge in the chair.

He reached for the breast rippers on the wall (imagine gloves that even Freddy Krueger would hesitate to wear at a white-tie gubernatorial ball). He donned them with relish, admiring their gleam under the cold fluorescent lights that served as a paltry sun in Empty Boy's tasteless killing zone. He flexed his fingers, admiring the polished steel and craftsmanship of the blades.

Empty Boy / Belial climbed upon the German Chair and began to lick his way slowly up Pin Cushion Girl's / Eloa's inner thighs. He ran his steel claws over the taut quadriceps muscles of her legs as he ascended her hopelessly stretched and compliant frail human body. He felt her shudder as the blades opened crimson rivers on the flesh of her legs, creating a complex and chaotic landscape, whereas before there had been only the barren and boring perfection of white skin. Belial had brought life to the ecosystem of her body, whereas before there had been only the sterility of innocence.

He licked his way down to the door of her being. His tongue slowly penetrated the cavern of her body, which was ice cold in its purity. His burning demon tongue slithered like a serpent past the nether lips that guarded that Eloa's inner being. She could feel its fire as it ascended her passage and the burning heat as it attained the womb it so desperately sought.

The demon gasped at the touch of her frigid womb. The warmth that he sought was not here. He slowly withdrew his forked tongue, swirling it around her tunnel and leaving no spot pure and untouched. He ran his tongue up and down the thirsty lips of her throbbing labia, feeling her shudder at the ongoing violation of her purity.

She gasped, the fire of her hunger growing. She longed to hold his head, to press it strongly against her as he violated her inner being, but she was chained helplessly to the Chair.

He found her bud and took it between his demon lips. He mouthed her clit, trying to take it inside him, but he was denied the deep intrusion past his throat that even the lowest of fellating crack whores knew so intimately.

He felt Eloa's pure white feathers reaching to enfold him as she shuddered over and over again in the ecstasy of her violation.

He grabbed her magnificent breasts with his steel claws, opening fresh streams in the holy land that was her body. He squeezed her flowing mammaries with all his might as he ate her, listening to her succubus's moans and screams as his lips and tongue attacked the center of her being. She trembled beneath him, trying in vain to squeeze him with her thighs and press his head tightly against her mound. His mouth drew forth all her hidden desires, but she was again foiled by the chains that bound her to the cruel Chair.

She poured her angelic manna over his face as she came over and over again. His lips tried in vain to catch each precious drop, but heaven would not be so easily attained.

He climbed the valley of her glowing skin, ripping her abdomen as he ascended the torn hills of her breasts. She writhed underneath him, spreading her swan's wings and feeding off the pleasure of the intense pain as he grasped her twin peaks with his razor steel claws and pulled himself to the apex of her cruelly bent frame.

He grabbed the wood of the German Chair in both hands and hauled himself up cruelly.

Eloa felt the intense pain as the incubus's now 12-inch phallus battered its way inside her inner being. She screamed out as the demon rammed himself into her all the way up to the hilt, spreading her cruelly apart.

He pushed a button overhead, and Eloa / Pin Cushion Girl felt her arms and legs being pulled out of her body. She felt a succession of four snaps as her limbs were yanked out of their sockets.

The demon bent over her, grasping her dangling head with his cruel talons. He held her in that unholy embrace, running his lips over her lips in an effort to capture every scream that poured forth from the purity of the angel's lungs.

His long serpentine tongue again braved the labyrinth of her eagerly sucking mouth. Belial / Lost Boy felt her razor sharp teeth against the flesh of his tongue, with their promise of pain.

Eloa's neck was slowly breaking as the demon bent her head back over the fold of the Chair. Pin Cushion Girl cried out in the ecstasy of total domination and pain.

The Beast grunted foully with every thrust, but the pleasure eluded him. He wrapped his claws around Pin Cushion Girl's frail and vulnerable neck, choking her as he forced her head even further backwards, to bathe her in the ecstasy of erotic asphyxiation. He felt her fear and terror, as well as the supreme thrill of skirting just beyond the wind of nonexistence.

Eloa blew all the pain and suffering into the human body the demon shared with the Empty Boy, and blew all the pleasure into the craving limbic system of Pin Cushion Girl's brain, showing her the world of supreme pleasure that lay just beyond the bars of her masochistic cage.

She held the demon's tongue with her razor teeth, severely lacerating it as Belial frantically yanked it from the haven / heaven / hell of her mouth. The body shared by Belial and Empty Boy hastily flew off the Chair and ran blindly down the halls and stairs in search of an absence of pain. The demon's leathery wings were now festooned with white swan down as he tried to save the Empty Boy from the devouring soul-eating creature that pursued them down the halls of time. The former demon and now fledgling angel was now called Uriel. He could not remember any other name. Thus is change the way of the universe.

Eloa inhaled her dislocated limbs back into the sockets of Pin Cushion Girl's skeleton.. She arched her back and snapped both her spine and the Chair back into the fully locked and upright position. She lifted her arms and legs, breaking the chains of illusion that bound her extremities to the cruel wood of the table.

She who was Eloa was now named Lilith, Adam's demonic wife before Eve. She spread her black wings and flew down the mirrored illusions of time, craving the pain that was pleasure, eager to purify that pleasure by pouring the pain into Empty Boy's trembling rabbit soul.

The newborn demon smiled and her eyes grew blood red as she pursued the fleeing Empty Boy and his pathetic newborn angel into the fires of hell.

She absently patted her purse in the way of all women. The ID was still there, although she knew it now gave her name as Special Agent Lilith Asmodeus of the Federal Bureau of Sexual Relations.

As the Ancient Greek philosopher Heraclitus proclaimed, all is flux and there is no permanence, opposites coincide, and the base material of the world is fire.

Who can argue with that?

12