Employee of the Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

Percy seemingly intuitively gave Danielle instructions, "After you strike yourself, say "I am a loser.""

Briefly stopping Danielle took in what Percy was saying, it cut into her. Having to say what she was thinking out loud would be devastating.Yet Danielle did not balk at her command. As she struck her right ass cheek she said softly, "I am a loser." Without further instruction Danielle said the words louder as she struck her left ass cheek, "I am a loser." In fact, Danielle's humiliation seemed to become nearly cathartic as she continued to strike herself on the ass. Eventually, Danielle was loudly proclaiming, "I AM A LOSER!" and striking herself harder than she had before, her ass gyrating with each strike much to the enjoyment of Percy, who continued to smugly look upon Danielle as she punished her own ass.

Eventually, after a loud deep bellowing call of "I AM A LOSER" the paddle broke and Percy calmly but sternly ordered, "That's enough."

Danielle sniffled as she buried her head into the back of the leather chair. Breathing heavily, Danielle felt a gentle touch at her pussy lips. It was at this point that Danielle realized that she was wet, and not just a little. Daniel realized that her pussy lips were swollen and her juices were dripping down her thighs. Danielle felt ashamed that Percy had seen her get increasingly and unknowingly aroused as she humiliated herself in front of him. Percy casually walked over to the bar and poured himself a drink, he then got a roll of paper towels out of the cupboard below the bar, he walked over to Danielle.

"Clean up your mess," Percy said as he handed the roll of paper towels to Danielle. Shaking Danielle wiped her juices off of the leather couch and off of her own thighs. When Danielle was done, Percy sat down on the leather chair.

"Go across the room and throw away the paper towels," Percy ordered

Danielle walked to the waste basket, her red ass stung, after she threw away the paper towels she turned around and saw Percy sitting with his large erect cock shaft exposed out of his suit. He was sipping on his drink.

"Get on all fours and crawl over here, you can suck my cock now."

Danielle could feel herself swell with arousal as she eyed Percy's cock like some sort of predator. Danielle lost in the moment slowly crawled towards her employer, seductively narrowing her eyes as she stalked forward on all fours. Danielle's head was swimming with conflicting emotions and her heart was racing. Once Danielle finally arrived between Percy's legs she was overwhelmed with both desire and an intense feeling of shame. Almost immediately she enveloped Percy's cock her head violently bobbing up and down, as her lips and tongue probed every vein of Percy's large cock, she couldn't help herself. Soon Danielle's fingers were rubbing her now dripping wet pussy.

"Hands behind your back!" Percy ordered

"Please let me!" Danielle pleaded briefly removing her mouth from Percy's cock.

Percy responded by grabbing Danielle by the hair and pushing his cock deep into Danielle's mouth. Danielle gagged, but did as she was told, her hands went behind her back, as soon as Danielle did as she was told Percy released his grip. Danielle sucked Percy's cock relentlessly as Percy calmly continued to sip his drink. A small puddle of juices pooled below Danielle as she continued to suck, saliva was now dripping out of her mouth and dangling off of her chin.

Eventually, Percy finished his drink, and at that point he stood up, holding Danielle by the hair, he led her on all fours to the center of the office. Percy looked down at Danielle from her knees.

"Look up at me and smile." Danielle did as she was told holding an exaggerated smile for her boss who had at this moment become her master. Percy began to stroke his cock about an inch from Danielle's face. As Danielle sat on her knees looking up at her boss frozen in a smile, she began to make small moaning noises through her teeth. Danielle did not know why but she wanted Percy's cum on her face, she wanted it more than anything. Danielle desperately wanted to stroke herself but her hands remained behind her back, she dared not move them. Danielle watched as Percy's cock head became purple. Danielle kept her smile as warm cum exploded onto her face, a long string of it nearly bifurcated her smiling face, stretching from her forehead to the tip of her nose, resting on her teeth, some seeping into her mouth and finally, down to her chin. Cum splattered in her left eye forcing her to close it. A mixture of saliva and cim dripped onto Danielle's chest, she continued to smile.

"Stay right there." Danielle was shaking, she stood frozen Percy put his cock back into his pants and pulled out his cell phone, he documented Danielle's smiling cum drenched face with his phone camera. Then Percy walked back to his desk and sat down.

"You can masturbate now." Percy calmly ordered.

Danielle almost immediately began to furiously stroke herself from her knees as Percy watched from his desk. There she was, completely naked, with cum on her face masturbating with her employer watching. Danielle cared little, her animalistic desires had completely taken over. It wasn't long before Danielle way lying spread eagle on the floor her legs kicking in blissful agony in a pool of her own juice.. Percy witnessed Danielle's body convulse as she finally came with four of her fingers lodged in her pussy, her hand up to her wrist soaked in wetness. Percy watched as Danielle moaned and contorted in pure ecstasy. Eventually, Danielle rolled herself over and passed out on her stomach. Her bright red ass perfectly exposed, her body twitching periodically as she was incapacitated.

It was an hour later that Percy watched as Danielle, still shaking from her orgasm clean up the cum and pussy juice from the office. Then after being ordered to do so Danielle got dressed. As she began to walk out the door, her hair disheveled, dried cum still resting on her face.

Percy interjected. "I expect you on time tomorrow, we are not done."

Danielle turned around and replied, "Yes, Sir."

***

Percy had his money returned, and Danielle was given a demotion, her pay was reduced to minimum wage, which barely paid for her commute costs. Yet from that point on, Danielle came to the office on time every day. For months Danielle mostly did her work but was occasionally called into Percy's office to receive a bare bottom spanking over Percy's lap. It was always the same, it was always on the leather chair, Percy always dressed in a nice suit, Danielle always completely nude. The spanking would always end with Danielle giving Percy a sloppy and enthusiastic blowjob. After ejaculating on Danielle's face or in her mouth he would let Danielle beg for Percy to let her masturbate. Percy would occasionally let Danielle indulge her desires but often would force her to work for the rest of the day. One day Percy did catch Danielle in her car in the parking garage masturbating, her hands in her business suit skirt, her heeled leg propped up on the car's dashboard. Percy did not disturb her.

Eventually, Percy became bored with Danielle, he realized that he could make her do anything he desired, and he found no enjoyment in that. Danielle was never any sort of challenge for Percy. Yet, before Percy was to let Danielle go, he wanted to leave her and her husband in a better position. He wanted to let them make things right. It was Percy's small act of generosity.

A few years previously Percy had invested in several islands, it turned out to be a poor investment. The islands were currently worth about 20,000,000 dollars. Percy did not want to bother going through the rigmarole of selling the property himself, he needed a salesman. A commission of five percent would net the salesman a cool 1,000,000. Percy did know of one very hardworking salesman from Dullsville, Danielle's hapless husband Chaz.

As Percy continued to punish Danielle's ass and get head from her on a regular basis Percy had Dan Reagan do some follow-up investigation on Chaz, mainly his internet search history. Danielle was blowing Percy's cock from under his desk when he read Dan's email reporting Chaz's internet search history.

Apparently, Chaz was a big fan of analingus or rim jobs as the act is commonly known. Mainly women giving men rim jobs. He also seemed to like watching women worship men's feet. Percy chuckled to himself, casually blowing his load into Chaz's wife's mouth as he pried into Chaz's secret desires. Percy felt Danielle begin to gyrate her hips over Percy's dress shoe, and slightly moaning. Percy did not stop Danielle and allowed her to orgasm under the desk by rubbing herself on his shoe.

It was a few weeks later that Percy gave Chaz a call.

"Hello is this Chaz?"

"My name is Percy Seton"

"Yes, your wife's boss. I want to arrange a business meeting with you, I've heard you're a killer salesman."

"Yes, I have a very lucrative proposal for you, just do me a favor Chaz, don't let your wife know you are meeting me. We'll let this be a surprise."

Percy finished the phone call with some niceties and smugly sat back in his chair. Percy Senton felt proudly like the devil himself, playing with people like pawns on a chessboard. Soon he would be rid of Danielle and Chaz, and everyone would be content with their lot, but only Percy would emerge as the true victor, as Danielle and Chaz would both be forced to admit their inferiority before they could reap their benefits.

***

About a half an hour before Chaz was slated to meet with Percy, Percy as he had done before ordered Danielle to strip until she was stark naked and then to crawl under Percy's large oaken desk.

Looking down Percy could see Danielle cramped under the desk. There was just enough space for Danielle to bob her head without it crashing into the drawer above. Danielle now more accustomed to Percy's cock kissed and caressed his cock, nearly worshiping it before whispering, "I love your cock" then finally put it into her mouth, rhythmically she bobbed her head, letting out small subtle moans. Percy looked down at Danielle's bobbing head and told her that she had permission to stroke herself.

Danielle briefly removed Percy's cock from her mouth"Thank you!" Danielle muttered before quickly resuming her activities.

As Percy enjoyed himself he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Percy called.

Danielle looked up at Percy from her cramped position with a panicked look. Percy just pushed her head back onto his cock, and within seconds she was again gently bobbing her head, this time she was careful not to moan.

"Hello, Chaz, sit down!"

Danielle gagged in shock and with Percy's dick still in her mouth, she stopped moving. Percy gently pushed down on her head, coaxing her into continuing her fellatio.

"Welcome Chaz, let me explain to you why I called you in."

Chaz sat down as Danielle continued to bob her head on Percy's cock.

"I am excited to know...Ummm, where is my wife?" Chaz started looking around as his wife was just a thin piece of wood between him and Percy, robotically sucking Percy's cock as he spoke to her husband.

"She's out getting coffee," Percy said smiling as he felt the pleasure of Danielle's warm and wet lips gently stroke his cock.

"Okay, okay, so I am excited to know, what's the deal?"

"Okay, Chaz, I got these islands, I need to sell them, I don't have time. Whoever sells the islands, they will get 5% of whatever they are sold for. It shouldn't be hard, you'll have to go to the islands and live there for maybe a few months. I have a nice house there and once you sell the islands you will get a cool million."

Chaz's eyes widened with pure joy, he clapped his hands and stood up and clapped and pumped his fist. Chaz was balding, very overweight and looked much older than his age.

"I haven't gotten a break like this in years, wait until Danielle finds out!"

Danielle, like a machine, still continued to suck Percy's cock, saliva dripped off her chin and stuck to her chest, she couldn't help but moan as she continued to stroke her soaking wet pussy.

"Sit down Chaz," Percy said calmly.

Chaz sat down and the two men stared into each other's eyes. Percy closed his eyes letting out a hint of pleasure, then said. "There is a catch."

"What is it?" Chaz asked waiting for an answer.

"Do you want all 1,000,000 dollars or do you want to share it with your wife?"

"Share with my wife, I guess?" Chaz said puzzled.

Percy let out another deep breath, as she continued to stroke herself, now completely unaware of her husband's presence. Danielle was lost in her own pleasure. Danielle let out a moan and gagged on Percy's large cock.

"What was that?" Chaz said out loud, now fully aware something was askew."

Percy stated with slightly pressured speech, "Would you share your money with your wife if you knew that..." Percy winced and pushed Danielle's head deep into the base of his cock causing Danielle to loudly wretch.

Chaz stood up and put his arms up in shock.

Percy continued, "If you knew that your wife sucking my cock right now!"

Just as Percy made this statement he came directly into Danielle's mouth, cum spurted so strongly into Danielle's throat that it came out of her nose and at this very moment Danielle's body began shaking and she began to have a loud earth shattering orgasm.

Chaz looked down and saw Danielle's toes coming out of the back of the desk. Chaz now beside himself with shock bent over and grabbed Danielle by the ankle and began to drag her out from under the desk.

When Danielle emerged she twisted herself on her back and looked up from the floor at her husband. She was completely naked, her hair askew, cum dripping out of her nostrils, her eyes bloodshot.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Chaz was completely beside himself, he looked at Percy with pure hatred.

"Remember the deal, 1,000,000 dollars."

Danielle raised herself up to her knees.

Chaz red with Anger did not know what to do. He wanted to attack Percy, but he also still wanted to sign the paper to become the salesman to sell the islands.

"The deal is still on Chaz, it's absolutely real." Percy reminded Chaz, while backing up.

"Chaz?" Danielle said, finally realizing her surroundings.

"Chaz, sit down, take a deep breath," Percy advised.

Chaz sat down on the leather chair and put his head in his hands.

"Danielle stole money from me and offered me sex in order for me not to turn her in. To tell you the truth, I am finished with her."

Danielle immediately put her head in her hands and began weeping, clearly devestated with Percy's words.

"Look, Chaz I am going to give you some time, if you want to divorce Danielle and then take this deal, she gets none of the money, I want to give you that opportunity."

Danielle uncovered her face and screamed out, "Noooooo, Nooooo!" slamming her fists on the ground and kicking her naked legs and feet in an uncontrolled rage.

"Sounds good, I am going to get a lawyer," Chaz interjected, standing up.

"Wait, wait, Chaz!" Percy said trying to stop Chaz from leaving.

Chaz stopped and looked at Percy with hatred in his eyes.

"I am sure you two can negotiate something, I am sure Danielle will do anything to save your marriage now, that 1,000,000 dollars are at stake. I am sure she would do absolutely anything, including licking your asshole!"

"What are you talking about, you are finished with me?" Danielle was finally able to react to Percy's comment.

"You are fired! I am done, don't come to work anymore!"

Chaz's eyes narrowed and he looked at the distraught Danielle, who started weeping yet again, clearly upset by the loss of her lover.

"I am going to give you 15 minutes to make your decisions Chaz, I'll leave you with Danielle, you two can negotiate."

Percy left, he smiled and laughed as the husband and wife immediately began to quarrel. Percy walked around the city block and gave the couple a few minutes over 15 to settle their issues. Percy imagined the beautiful Danielle begging her slovenly husband to stay, only so she could certainly divorce him after his payout. Percy imagined she would agree to all sorts of debauchery and then probably not follow through. If Chaz was truly a good negotiator he would have her right then and there debase herself for him.

When Percy returned to the office he shuttered after he opened the door. There was Chaz, sitting on the leather chair, his fat hairy legs stretched up in the air as to expose his anus. Danielle right there on her knees vigorously tonguing her husband's ass. Percy shielded his eyes, but rushed in and got some paperwork off of his desk. While still shielding his eyes away from the elicited scene, Percy handed Chaz the paperwork.

"Sign this, I assume this means you are staying with her." Chaz quickly signed the document and Percy scuttled off leaving the two lovers alone. As he closed the door he could hear Danielle spitting and gagging.

Percy had to plug his ears as Chaz's moans reverberated outside of the office. Finally, after a period of quiet, Percy re-entered his office. Chaz and Danielle were silent, both looked disgusted. Danielle was dressed, seamen still visibly present in her disheveled hair, mascara streaming down her face. As the two walked away, Percy stated, "I'll send you directions on how to get to the islands, good luck, I hope you get more than 20,000,000."

Percy was not the favorite person of Danielle the jilted lover and Chaz the cuckold, but in time both would come to appreciate what he did for them. Chaz finally being able to experience a long surprised sexual fantasy and Danielle would soon have the money and status she always craved.

Percy made a note in his mind to replace the leather chair. He poured himself a drink and he retreated behind his desk and looked down nostalgically at the stain left by Danielle's cum. Part of him did regret letting Danielle go. Percy opened his phone and looked through his pictures. He looked at the picture of Danielle smiling, on her knees with cum slathered all over her face. Percy decided at this point to print this picture out and label it, "Employee of the Year." Because in the end, she really did do a great job.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers
12