Employment Conditions Ch. 02

Story Info
Dorothy gets a call.
4.5k words
4.36
42k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

Dorothy got a late call Tuesday afternoon from Tania to report to the president's office after work. She swore silently, why after work now? Wasn't it bad enough during working hours? Tania wore a mischievous smile as she led her into the president's inner office. She thought she knew the reason the sadistic woman was smiling. The whip was her way of venting her frustration with not being his favorite. A well-dressed woman in her forties sitting at the president's desk surprised her.

"Thank you Tania you may leave now."

"Yes Mrs. Tankerton," She curtsied smartly and closed the door behind her. Dorothy froze in her tracks; the wife had found out! "You seems to be shocked that I'm aware of my husbands little hobby." She couldn't answer but just stood there with her mouth open. "Yes Dorothy I am the presidents wife, how are you?"

"I'm ... Well yes, Ma'am I didn't think ... " she was shocked realizing the presidents wife knew about her husbands infidelities.

"I supposed to the lower classes true love means marital faithfulness but you see in our circles such primitive notions are outmoded

I was looking at your file which includes a picture of you husband. What does he think about not being able to have sex with you."

"Well Ma'am he's very angry, a man needs sex but there's nothing we can do until he gets a job and that's not likely for a long time to come. I'm just worried that he will be looking for sex out side the marriage."

"Oh I don't think you have anything to worry about in that department."

"Why? How would you know what my husband does?"

"Let's just say I have ways of investigating that sort of thing."

"You mean you spied on him?" She just smiled and got up, walked around the desk and leaned back against it.

"I want you to undress for me now. I want to see for myself what kind of body got my husbands attention!"

"But Ma'am I ... I" The woman pushed a button on the desk. Dorothy was well aware of that that meant and hurriedly began stripping.

"Yes, Mrs. Tankerton?"

"Cancel that Tania. Well now, that's better young lady. Actually I'm not into my husbands joy of flagellation but I realize that it does have its benefits." Dorothy drew a breath of relief, having sex with a woman was not natural to her but she was forced to do it the other company girls so why not the presidents wife. The woman motioned for her to pose and turn.

"Yes I can see why you're one of my husbands favorites employees. A nice rather short Italian type body, small waist, nice sculptured hips and thighs and of course his favorite part of the female anatomy a perfect derriere. Good breast too, a bit small for your size but perky. How old are you again dear?"

"I'm twenty-one next month Ma'am." "I have a penthouse apartment in town, here is the address." She handed her an engraved invitation. You are to report there with you husband at eight tomorrow evening for supper, is that clear? There will be no questions, if you don't show with your husband, you're fired! Be there on time! You may get dressed now."

She pushed a button again. "Yes Mrs. Tankerton?"

"Have my chauffeur warm up the car, I'm leaving now."

"Yes Mrs. Tankerton Right away."

Dorothy finished dressing, a bit relieved but mystified about the invitation. They were not high society, how would they possibly fit in and what would they wear? She summed up the courage to ask. "Mrs. Tankerton, "I'm really sorry but ... but."

"Yes Dorothy," she stared at her icily. "I told you no questions but I'll allow you one!"

"The dress ... we don't have fancy things."

"Don't worry your little head about that. It will be informal, very informal. Believe me." She smiled almost deviously.

Dorothy curtsied deeply and hurried out.

***

They gave their names to the uniformed doorman who nodded and pointed at the elevator, looking down his nose at their clothes. The operator was in the elevator, giving them the same military salute they got from the doorman. Dorothy handed him the invitation card Mrs. Tankerton had given her. Their names were inscribed on it with Mrs. Tankerton's signature.

"Yes ma'am Mrs. Tankerton is expecting you. You're right on time."

Don rapped on the door and a black woman around thirty, dressed in almost nothing, opened it. They both stood gaping at the almost naked woman, wearing only silk stocking, high heels and an apron barely covering her bush. Dorothy handed her the card.

"Oh yes step inside, Mrs. Tankerton is expecting you both." They walked in the door of the opulent apartment, totally disoriented by the scantily dressed woman, as she closed the door behind them. The Madam has ordered you to wear this before she will see you." She pointed at a leopard skin loincloth for Don and a pair of black silk stockings to be held up with two red garters and high heels for Dorothy, laid-out on two separate chairs. She stood back and waited for them to get undressed. Dorothy immediately began to undress while Don just stood and stared at the flimsy item.

"Get at it," Dorothy whispered. "At least you'll be covered."

"Are you crazy? I'm not making a fool of myself."

"Oh, it's OK for me to get caned and screwed at work to support us but you have your pride! Well we can walk out of her and I won't have a job! Can you get one?"

He bit his lip nearly to the bleeding point, looking at the maid's impassive face and slowly began to remove his coat. What the hell he thought. Maybe he would get to screw the old bitch or maybe that voluptuous maid.

The maid tied both garters in double bows to support the silk stockings on Dorothy's thighs. Don turned his back to them as he removed his boxers and attempted to tie the flimsy garment behind. Dorothy grasped the ends and completed the job for him.

"I'll let the Madam know you are ready. Now when you enter bow deeply," she looked at Don and then Dorothy. "I assume you have been trained to curtsy at the firm." Dorothy nodded as the maid presented her substantial naked rear, walking down a hallway. She returned after a few minutes. "You may enter now; the young lady first. They followed her down the hallway and entered a large living area with windows on three sides overlooking the city and two bridges over the river. There were several couches and comfortable chairs placed around the room. Mrs. Tankerton was sitting on a white couch dressed in a short pink very expensive looking housecoat holding a long cigarette holder while sipping on a drink in a long stemmed glass.

The maid led them to a spot in front of her with their backs to the center windows. She curtsied and waited until the couple showed their respect. "Your guests Madam for their dinner appointment."

"You may prepare dinner Casie," she curtsied deeply again and left the room. Well now, so this is the spouse of my husband's favorite piece. You're quit a looker young man, matching of course your wife in that department. Before the market crashed in twenty-nine you were part owner of a restaurant acting as the maitre d' and bookkeeper. You like serving people Don?"

"That was my business madam." She sipped on her drink and took a drag on the cigarette.

"Now you will serve me in whatever capacity I wish. Right?"

"Yes madam," he spoke stiffly without emotion.

"Is he a good lover Dorothy, compared to my husband that is?"

"Well ... madam he is ... younger, stronger you know."

"Turn around Don, show me you buns." He obeyed stiffly. "Nice view of the city from here isn't it Don?"

"Yes madam, very nice."

"Take off his loin cloth Dorothy." She obeyed, loosening the bow and dropped it on the floor. "Does he have an erection yet?"

"No madam."

"Arouse him and tell me when it's hard." Dorothy took his penis in her hand and stroked it gently; happy in a way to be able to do something for him.

"It's hard now madam."

"Give me a side view Don." He turned as ordered, letting her view his manhood. "Very nice much bigger than my husbands isn't it Dorothy?" She picked up a bell from the coffee table and rang it. The maid appeared.

"Yes madam?"

"I want you to have a look at our guests genitals and let me know what you think?" She came closer to the couple and examined the object in question.

"Very nice madam, very nice."

"Dorothy ask Casi to feel your husbands penis and testicles and tell you how she likes it."

"Please Casi, feel my husbands penis and testicles and tell me what you think." The maid used both hands to stroke and caress his equipment. Don began to breathe heavy as his rod reached the bursting point.

"Dorothy ask the Casi if she would like to be penetrated by your husband." She leaned back on her couch sipping her drink, crossing her legs.

"Would you like to be made love to by my husband Casi?"

"Yes, if my madam tells me to, I would love to have sex with your husband."

"You may return to the kitchen Casi after dimming the lights." She got off the couch as the maid curtsied and left, turning off some of the lighting. "Remove my robe Dorothy," she spoke without looking at Dorothy her eyes fixed on the young muscular body and his stately erection. Dorothy stood holding the robe while watching the woman caress her husbands body. "You will now make passionate love to me Don, you see I am now the woman you truly love." She put one arm around his neck and firmly grasped his manhood. "Kiss me like you never kissed anyone before." She opened her mouth and sucked on his.

"Oh Dorothy dear, your husband is just not putting a whole hearted effort into this. Explain to him that he must love me more than he loves you."

"Please Don, you must love Mrs. Tankerton more than me, please?"

"Tell him exactly what to do dear, you know whatever he would have done to you when he was allowed."

"Kiss her dear, really kiss her; that's it put your arms around her caress her back squeezing her buns. Feel her breasts too; kiss them, suck on them. Now feel her pussy and use one finger to find the entrance, make sure it's nice and wet. Is it wet dear?" He nodded. "Pick her up now and carry her to that ottoman over there." He picked up the woman like a baby and walked to the spot indicated by his wife. "Kiss her now and put her down." He let her down gently," spread her thighs now." He did, "and get on top of her."

"Dorothy I want you to fit his rod into my vagina." She spoke breathlessly, obviously turned on by his young body and her absolute power over the young couple. Dorothy fell on her knees and steered her husband throbbing weapon into the overbearing but now lecherously panting woman's orifice. Don drove his weapon home, turning it into a battering ram bent on knocking down and destroying an evil fortress.

Dorothy got a strange sense of satisfaction out of seeing her husbands violently exaggerated performance, attempting to punish the woman who had taken over their sexual lives. She began to moan, increasing slowly to screams in short frustrated bursts. To Dorothy's astonishment the woman matched her husbands actions, bouncing her buttocks of the ottoman letting him drive her back down. She became a living breathing ferocious animal, clawing, scratching, biting and bouncing her husband exhibiting amazing strength. Don groaned as he ejaculated into the insatiable creature under him. She clamped her arms and legs around her subjugated lover and screamed her own climax into his mouth, shaking her body uncontrollably then only slowly abating as her rush wore down.

The loud moans of her mistress had brought Casi in the room. Dorothy glanced up at her standing impassively waiting with towels and wet face cloths. She thought, boy is she well trained.

Mrs. Tankerton grasped Don head pushing it back and stared approvingly in his the eyes. "You're hired Don."

He looked at her in confusion, then at his wife and back. "Hired for what?"

"Get off me now, Casi hand Dorothy the cloths and towels so she can freshen us up." Casi gave Dorothy the items and left for the kitchen again. "Do me first Dorothy," she obeyed cleaning the sweaty areas starting with her crotch. Mrs. Tankerton spread her thighs wide and lifted her buttocks giving her access. "You will be sort of a butler here in my city apartment. Casi will be your boss but you will be in charge of provisions and such, she's not too good with figures. You will work here Tuesday noon to Friday noon, since I'm in our country estate weekends. You can spend the weekend with your wife then. Your wages will be double what your wife makes at the plant. I well not listen to any arguments the matter is settled! Get my robe Dor; your name is too long."

She had finished wiping and drying their madam by then and she quickly helped her into the requested item. "Do your husband now and stay here until Casi asks for you." She left the room.

"Well dear how does it feel to be used as a sex slave?"

"I don't know how I feel," he looked down at his wife on her knees wiping his genitals. "I must admit though that it was nice to get my rocks off."

"So you don't think we are cheating on each other now then?"

"I'm, sorry about having said that darling. This dammed depression, someday I'll get a real job again and support you, I promise." She got up and kissed him warmly.

"They'll get tired of us after a while honey. I think rich people are bored and just require new challenges all the time. At least you got a job now."

"Some job, I'm a gigolo now!"

"Well honey what am I then, a whore?"

"Don't say that Dorothy I ... " Casi entered.

"The madam will see you now, but first some instructions. You will act like dogs, sit up and beg, bark for food and so on. Here put these on." She handed them two dog collars; Don stood back refusing to take it.

"Come on honey it's just a game, I've been asked to do worse." She took the collar and fastened it around his neck, kissing him and then put on her own. Casi then told her to remove her shoes and stockings.

Casi fastened a leach to each and told them to get down on all fours. "Now when we enter you bark excitedly the way dogs do when greeting their masters." They crawled behind her into a large dining room where she led them to a large rubber mat placed to one side of where Mrs. Tankerson was sitting already eating. There were two doggie bowls on one side of the mat with water in them.

"Oh my little wowsies Casi took you to the park, did you miss mommy"

"Wow, wow," Dorothy barked happily, holding her hands up like a dogs paws.

"Oh Dorsi is happy to see mommy what's the matter with Donsi? Is he not happy today? Here mommy's baby, she threw a small piece of meat on the mat. He reluctantly lowered his head and lapped it up. Dorothy then whined making small yelping noises. "Ah mommy's Dorsi is always hungry, here girl." She threw a piece of meat high in the air. Dorothy attempted to catch in her mouth but it hit her forehead and ended up on the mat. She quickly lapped it up and begged for more. She lobbed another piece in the air for Don, who caught it in his mouth. "Oh Donsi is so much quicker than Dorsi, come here to mommy I'll give you a rub. He crawled over and put his head on her thigh. She tussled his curly hair, "come now give mommy a nice wet nuzzle. He put his paws on her thigh and raised his head licking her face. She frenched him, oh you do love mommy don't you Donsi?"

Dorothy began to whine acting jealous but was ignored.

"Have a drink Dorsi that will cool you down," she said while necking with Don. Dorothy crawled to the bowl and tried to lap up the liquid. I was white wine. She slurped up as much as she could, trying to drown her true feelings of jealousy.

"Would you like me to punish Dorsi madam for being whiny?"

"No Casi you know I don't like that kind of thing."

"Sorry madam I just thought." She began feeding her Donsi pieces of food from the table and throwing chunks at Dorothy deliberately hitting her with the gravy soaked meat and potatoes anywhere she could.

"There now Donsi go lick Dorsi she has food on her." Don immediately began to lick his wife's body wherever he could find a gravy stain. She continued to throw food at them for the rest of the meal, while watching them licking each other and slurping chunks off the mat.

"Casi clean up Don now, Dor lie down on your back. Dorothy got down on the sticky mat while Don stood up to get washed. The game was over for now and they waited for her next orders. She lit a cigarette and watched as Casi washed and dried her young prize. When Casi finished she ordered her to fit on his loincloth again and then called him to stand at her side. "You know what to do next Casi." She nodded at Dor as she spoke.

"Could I do the you know thing first? Madam know I perform so much better after. Please?"

"Oh alright Casi but just five and not that loud. You know it disturbs me." She put her arm around Don's body stroking his muscular thigh. Casi opened a drawer and brought out a riding crop and ordered Dorothy to get in the position. Dorothy knew from the plant exactly what that meant and got up bending over, clasping her hands mid thigh.

Don watched his wife her entire body covered with brown gravy decorated with various pieces of meat potatoes and vegetables. Casi landed five lashes on her extended buttocks, counting slowly to ten between each.

The madam kept a close watch on the loincloth, which bulged a bit more at each lash. Casi put the implement away in the drawer and returned ordering Dorothy to lie down on her stomach this time. She then picked a large gravy bowl of the table by the single handle and poured some of the contents over Dorothy's body. After ordering her to turn over she poured more on her chest, stomach, pubic area and thighs. Finally she poured the remainder down her own stomach cupping one hand under her vagina and rubbing the thick sticky liquid into her crotch.

Casi put the bowl back on the table and ordered Dorothy to stand up. She got on the mat and began to hug and kiss her. Dorothy knew she had to return her advance and the two transferred a good deal of gravy from a white body to a black. After a few minutes of turning and mutual rubbing both bodies were equally covered. Dorothy was then told to lie down on her back after which Casi first sat on her face, rubbing her gravy saturated bush into her mouth. She then stretched out on top of her and they began eating each other out.

Don's erection was by now at its peak and his mistress began to frig him slowly while they watched the mucky performance on the mat.

She smiled smugly up at her young captive lover. "Enjoying the performance Don darling?" She kissed his by now throbbing knob.

He gasped, "Yes ... I." She swallowed the knob, exhaling strongly while fondling his bags. "Yes Ma'am."

"What so you think of Cari's body darling?" she frigged him slowly, then played her tongue around his knob.

"She's very ... nice, very shapely." She swallowed him again deeply this time and then sat back smiling at his desperate moaning.

"Oh darling I forgot to tell you before, she's a nymph who swing both ways and one of your functions here will be to satisfy her at least twice a day, besides me of course. Look at her voluptuous black body, think about doing it to her." He watched the black maid, ravenously eating out his gravy-covered wife, his knob now fully engorged, like a fully loaded cannon set for an explosive volley. She swallowed him again, sucking while stroking his perineum lightly, igniting an extremely short fuse instantly triggering several hot loads splashing in rapid succession into ita willing target. She stroked and emptied the spent barrel, sucking out all remaining residues of ammunition, like a dedicated cannoneer readying the ordnance for another broadside.

She pulled him down on his knees and surrendered her target for the conqueror's weapon of inspection, letting him taste the residue of his blasting powder.

reavan
reavan
71 Followers
12