Empress Enslaved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Might I remind the council at this point of the aforementioned ruckus in Providence Square," added the Master at Arms. Silence fell again, of a different sort this time. They had gotten reports that there was some sort of obscene display by the Fountains, with one of the local whores and a crowd of the barbarians. She could see each of the Lords mentally editing that image with Isabella instead, and she hated herself for giving them that image.

No one quite seemed to know what to say. After a long pause, Kommandair Henning got to his feet.

"Gentlemen. The situation has changed beyond our darkest fears," he said. Even he could not bring himself to say what they were all thinking -- that their Empress was currently naked and humiliated in Providence Square. His voice seemed strained, as though it were on the point of breaking. "We must act at once." There was a subdued murmur of assent from the room. Nobody could quite look at one another. "We can no longer wait until dawn, and we can no longer attack in force. If they know we are coming..."

"They'll take her with them as they retreat," Dardaniel finished. Another pensive silence, thick with unspoken thoughts and horrors.

"Our only hope, is an attack by stealth..."

* * *

Isabella was surrounded by men, on all sides. Looking at her, touching and groping her naked body, making her gasp with unfamiliar feelings. Every touch sent shivers along her spine as she lay there on the cobbles, trying to look at the night sky but unable to keep her gaze from the three, then five, then ten half-naked barbarians standing over her. She felt hands grip her legs, and lift them up, up into the air. She gasped. She had made no attempt to escape, and now it was too late.

She looked down the length of her body where, through it all, the bodyguards Barrand and Zoaxus had been watching. Barrand was still naked, his member hard and erect once again. Her legs were splayed outrageously wide now, and so far up that her ass was almost being lifted off the ground. And still they came, surely two dozen now, crowding around to stare between her legs, at the wet, sodden mess of her pussy.

Her mind was in turmoil. She had been humiliated for so long, subjected to such crude, despicable degradation, that she had become numb to it. Nothing they did seemed to give her the cold gut punch that it had before. All she could think about was what it had been like, taking J'akart's cock, feeling him spurt inside her...

If they were surprised by her silence, or wondering why she wasn't protesting or trying to cover up, they didn't show it. They didn't seem to care about anything but the hole between her legs.

Barrand kneeled before her, his dick pointing menacingly at her. He looked her in the eyes, his bearded face all stern scrutiny. She looked back, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. She couldn't read him; she did not know what he was thinking. She didn't even know what she herself was thinking.

"Further," he said, without removing his gaze from her. The men gripping her legs pulled them further back, until her bare feet were over her head. She was totally exposed -- every one there could see her vagina, and her buttocks were now spread entirely open too. Her holes were theirs for the plundering.

"Don't," she whispered. She didn't want them to think she wanted this -- because she didn't. She didn't...

It was what he had been waiting for. With a mind overthrowing speed, Barrand shot his hand between her legs and inserted his middle finger into the Empress's anus.

"OH!" she exclaimed, arching her back and crying out to the night sky. Hoarse laughter broke out around her. Her sphincter put up a laughable defence, giving way almost instantly. She could feel his finger in that inviolable place, where no man had any right to be, exploring her, penetrating her to the knuckle. Before dozens of pairs of eyes.

Her anus was tight, but nowhere near as tight as it had been at the start of the night -- Barrand could slip in and out of her with the minimum of effort. She made a half-hearted attempt to force her legs back down, but they were much stronger than her, and her heart just wasn't in it.

"You should have seen her earlier," crowed Zoaxus, in her own language. "She takes dick like a seasoned old whore." She looked back down at the bodyguards. Zoaxus was laughing with the others, but Barrand still had that intense look on his tanned face.

"Put your fingers in your cunt," was all he said. She shook her head silently, unable to bear the thought of people knowing- of people thinking that she wanted to be filled. "Put your fingers in your cunt or we'll find someone else to fill it." That was enough. It was better this way.

She brought her left hand down, between her unfurled legs, and found the entrance to her sex. She was dismayed at how soaking wet it was, after everything she had been subjected too. It made an audibly wet sound as she slid her fingers inside, relieving to some small extent the awful empty feeling she had experienced.

Apparently satisfied, he withdrew his finger. Isabella did not remove hers. But he did not step back. Instead, he advanced closer, grabbed his straining cock in one hand, and brought the head to the entrance to her asshole. It had never looked bigger than it did then, threatening to split her anus in two.

The crowd held its breath. No one made a sound, not even Isabella protested, though part of her was screaming for this to be stopped. She didn't know if she could take this again, and a growing part of her, a part of her she had been fighting all night, wanted to find out if she could.

"Awww FUCK!" she screeched. This was no mere finger entering her, this was Barrand's monstrous phallus forcing her sphincter open, spreading her anus in front of an audience that suddenly regained its voice. "FUUUCCK!" she groaned loudly, through gritted teeth. Just when she thought she would surely be torn open, her anus gave way and Barrand plunged inside her, penetrating her asshole with an animalistic grunt of satisfaction.

The onlookers exchanged words in their own language while Isabella writhed and gasped and tried to accommodate the intrusion. Once again she was being stretched in ways that was both agonising and disgustingly satisfying. She had gotten her wish. She was filled once more.

Barrand put his hands on her thighs, pushing her legs as far back as they would go, and began to fuck her. Feeling him slide in and out of her back passage was almost as agonising as the initial humiliating penetration.

And still she kept her fingers inside her other hole. She knew she was only adding to the humiliating image of herself as a lust-crazed whore, but she didn't care. It was comforting, filling that seemingly insatiable wet hole, and she could not pretend she did not enjoy it. She even found herself slipping in and out with her fingers now, matching the far more powerful thrusts that Barrand was making into her ass.

But nothing could distract from that awful violation. With a last dismayed groan of humiliation, she could feel herself loosening. Finally, every last part of her was now abandoning the show of defiance that she had sustained for so long. Her heavy, haggard breathing became moans and groans, which became louder and louder as Barrand's relentless pummelling of her anus continued. Her back arched. Her toes, hovering above her, clenched and squirmed. Her right arm flailed out, finding nothing but the hardened bodies of this inhuman invading army. She felt their taut stomachs and thick legs and, inevitably, her hand eventually found another of their exposed dicks.

Were they all this huge, she wondered to herself, staring dumbfounded at the hard cock she was now grasping. No one had told her to grab it -- certainly not the grinning brute looking down at her with such derision -- but she did not let go. It felt good in her relatively small hand. Thick and veiny and pulsating, and hardening with very second. She began to stroke it, of her own accord, almost as fascinated with her own behaviour as she was with the rock-hard cock itself. She pulled the man off with one hand, and fingered herself with the other. She was utterly lost.

Surely the whole square could hear her now. Her wails were deep, guttural things, with occasional words or snatches of half-formed, shameful sentences echoed around the square. Even the steady pounding of her asshole was now audible as a crude smacking sound whenever Barrand smashed into her buttocks with his thighs. She looked around her -- never had she seen so many erect cocks in one place, and all around her.

And behind them were other faces. More familiar faces. With the guard abandoned, some of the braver Morgavians had come for a look at the obscene display. Though their view was obscured, surely there was no hope of remaining unseen.

She couldn't think about that. Her only hope was to lose herself so completely in this indefatigable tide of lust that was rising inside her, drowning out everything else. As long as she continued to be filled, to be fucked, she could forget the rest.

But this came with dangers of its own. Why is this getting easier every time, she thought, as she felt the familiar electric sensation washing over her body, tensing in anticipation of the coming climax. Surely not...

She must have been the only person in that square under the impression that she could prevent herself from coming. She fought it as they hurled insults down at her. She fought it as they groped her breasts and squeezed her nipples. She fought it as the man whose dick she had been vigorously rubbing suddenly erupted, covering her once more with hot wet cum that spattered over her naked body. But at no point did the thought of removing her fingers from her cunt even occur to her. The more her rational mind pleaded with her body to hold back, the harder she finger fucked herself - the satisfying feeling of penetration it incurred was almost a shield against the humiliation of being ass fucked like this. Until, hoarse from screaming and covered in fresh cum, her body convulsed to yet another humiliating orgasm.

"OOOHHHHHH! OHH! OHH! GGNAAAAGGH! FUCK:" Her fingers were flooded with her own cunt juices, and both of her holes constricted around their respective intruders. She tried clamping her hand in her mouth to stifle her own disgraceful wails, but it was no use.

Her own cries fell away, only to be replaced by the eager hoots and cheers of the men around her. She lay back, panting and exhausted, and just watched them. They were groping and molesting every part of her --Barrand pulled out of her with a sickening pop and eager hands began exploring her, giving her no respite, no chance to come down from her dizzying climax.

Then, as if following some unspoken cue, the hands were pulling at her. Her arms were pulled up, and her legs forced down. Hands gripped her hair and pulled her head painfully up. They were dragging her to her feet.

She was not ready. Not ready for the dizzying strain of standing, or to see and be seen by much higher numbers of people. There was no ignoring the Morgavians now. They were looking at her with just as much revulsion, lust and derision as the invaders. All enmity had been forgotten in the common cause of humiliating Isabella. She looked down. She could not think about them now. She could not bear to look them in the eyes, terrified that she would see recognition dawning in them, despite her unrecognisably dishevelled state.

"Bring her here!" someone was saying, as the crowd pulled her this way and that, grasping her breasts and slapping her buttocks. A droplet of cum dripped from her and splattered on the cobbles.

It was Zoaxus who had spoken, slowly coming into view through the hot mass of bodies pressed against her naked flesh. He was lying on his back, just as she had done, though somewhat more at ease. His erection caught her attention immediately. Was that all she was capable of thinking about now?

They dragged her over, making her stand over him. They shouted commands at her in their own language, but she didn't need them to know what she had to do. It did not even occur to her to try and run, all she could think of was the opportunity to be filled again. With trembling legs, she squatted over Zoaxus and, without waiting to be ordered, stuffed the dick into her gaping, hungry, squelching sex.

Bliss filled her mind again as she sank onto that fat stick. Her cunt provided no real resistance any more -- it had been stretched to its limits and was still literally dripping wet. Down, down and down she sank, exhaling loudly and deeply as gravity impaled her on Zoaxus's shaft. He grasped her delicate waist as she did so, but he needn't have. She was going nowhere.

But now she could see just how many people were watching her get fucked by Zoaxus. In fact she wasn't even being fucked by him, she was doing the fucking. Almost as soon as she had mounted him, her hips had started grinding against him of their own accord. She looked around and, longing to lose herself in baser concerns, lunged out with both hands to grab two of the many erect cocks all around her. The more cocks she had to focus on, the less she had to think about who was seeing this.

Her glazed eyes drifted down to meet Zoaxus's, whose delighted grin did not extend to his cold, dark eyes. She could see the jubilation and victory in there. All night they had called her a whore, and here she was, eagerly humping one cock and pulling off two others.

A sudden hard shove from behind pushed her forward, so that she was pressed against Zoaxus's body -- he felt hard and warm against her bare flesh. Her face was now inches from his, and she could no longer bear to meet his expression. She did not however, let go of the cocks in her hand.

"We are only just beginning, my pretty little whore queen," Zoaxus whispered into her ear as she tried to stifle her groans against his chest. "In fact, I think you have a new friend behind you right now."

Only then did she realise there was someone behind her, and only once she felt something warm and hard poking at her buttocks did she realise why.

"Awwww shit fuck shit!" she moaned. Her anus gave no resistance this time, and within seconds the barbarian's stiff rod was ploughing into her asshole. The others laughed evilly at Isabella's stunned, overwhelmed reaction to being taken so publicly in both holes.

Surely there was no corner of Morgavia that could not hear Isabella's mindless, mingled screams of agonised pleasure now -- or so it seemed to her. She no longer had the capacity or the desire to hold anything back, as all her senses were overwhelmed by the raw eroticism of what was being done to her. The feel of so many hot, sweaty bodies pressed against her own, the feel of the rock hard cocks in her hand -- one of which suddenly erupted and coated her face and chest with yet more cum -- the feel of dozens of pairs of eyes on her naked body, and above all else, the unbelievable feeling of fullness that could only be induced by having two large dicks stuffed into both her vagina and asshole, stretching her walls and the limits of what her body could take. She grabbed another cock, writhed and bucked her hips, squealed and moaned and relished in this complete abandon, where she did not have to think about the consequences of her actions anymore, but only her own pleasure.

"Somebody shut this whore up," chuckled Zoaxus, slapping her breasts in mock admonishment. The cause was immediately taken up by yet another nameless, faceless barbarian, who grabbed her face by the cheeks and stuffed his own member into her mouth, and down her throat.

She spluttered and gagged, but did not stop her sordid performance. It was as though the stifling of her frenzied moans simply meant that her body had to writhe even more, to release the insatiable, pent-up waves of lust that now consumed her. She humped Zoaxus harder and harder with her hips, impaling herself deeper on the dick in her ass as she did so.

The gargled gagging sounds that she was making as her throat was unceremoniously rammed by someone's cock was just as audible through the whole square as their wails had been. Certainly she was not resisting the face fucking, but on the contrary was now eagerly sucking and bobbing her head along the length of the thing.

All this must have been too much for the current occupant of her anus who, with a now familiar grunt, emptied his balls into her asshole and, with a last smack on her ass cheeks of approval, pulled out, leaving her asshole empty, exposed and gaping open. This state of affairs lasted mere seconds, before the next in line took his place behind her, and entered her back passage with humiliating ease.

This was too much for Isabella. She had a sudden image of herself being fucked by every man in the square, over and over again until her asshole was overflowing with cum. She tried to imagine what that would feel like and, with a muffled and exhausted squeal, came violently.

Time ceased to have any meaning. She would finish jerking off one man, feel the hot spray of ejaculate over her body, and reach out for another. She would swallow someone else's load down her throat, or else have that sprayed over her face, and immediately there would be three or four others clamouring to replace it, while she gasped for breath. Someone would unload into her ass, withdraw and leave a spattering of cum oozing from her anus, and immediately her greedy asshole would begin taking another pounding. Her orgasms were coming more and more frequently. Whenever she started to remember her supposed royalty, whenever she looked out and saw one of her own people, whenever she started to feel a shred of the shame and humiliation that was being held at bay, there would be another cock to swallow, another load of cum to take, and eventually another shuddering climax to wash any rational thought away.

And through it all, Zoaxus occupied the pride of place in her cunt. His stiff rod was the anchor on which she was impaled throughout, buried so deep in her that her pussy was practically gushing onto his balls.

She had no idea how many men she had sucked off by the time it was Barrand's turn again. She looked up at him through a haze of recognition when he presented his still hard cock expectantly, had just enough mental energy to remember that this was a penis that had recently been buried inside her own asshole -- and then decide she didn't care, and swallowed it anyway.

"Well General Zoaxus, would you say the Empress has paid the price for her insolence and disrespect?" he said, loud enough for Zoaxus to hear, and in Isabella's own language.

"Oh I think she's enjoying herself far too much," Zoaxus replied. "Perhaps we might have to take her back to the plains with us and ensure she receives a proper punishment..." Barrand grabbed her cheeks and forced her to look at him.

"Would you like that, whore? Being taken back to the eternal city in chains, and letting the entire Royal Guard use you as they please? People would come from hundreds of miles to see the Whore Queen. Your cunt would be one of the Wonders of the Known World..."

That could be her life, she thought... There would be no responsibilities, she'd never have to face up to the shame of what she'd done. She could spend every day like this, taking pounding after pounding. She imagined what it would be like, being tied up with her ass in the air, available to any passing man...

Barrand pulled out just as the sheer strength of this fantasy drove her to her most earth-shaking orgasm yet. In her mind she was already there, the whore of the plains, and her uninhibited screams of pleasure poured out of her whore mouth as Barrand plastered her face with cum. She felt it dripping from her nose, hair and chin, as though she were already there. It almost seemed as though people were actually running from her as she gave herself over to the throes of orgasm.