Empty

Story Info
How many times can you lose the love of your life?
1k words
3.78
59k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave walked slowly through the empty quad. It was the same old high school, although it seemed smaller. He circled round the main building to where the stairs to the school newspaper room were. There was no there…there. Sheets of plywood covered the opening that had led to the stairs. Fuck. With a loud sigh Dave closed his eyes and recalled the last time he had stood on those stairs, almost fifteen years ago.

His first real girlfriend Lauren was standing midway up the stairs in the early dawn light of the first day of summer vacation. She peeled off her tee-shirt and hung it over the railing. Love bites freckled her chest and abdomen. Her bra followed the shirt and for the first time in the clear light of day Dave looked hungrily at her perfect breasts. Her nipples were already hard and extended. Lauren paused and let Dave burn the image into his memory.

Dave glanced up and saw that her own eyes were glazed with desire and need. He nodded his head and she slowly unzipped her skirt. She bent forward towards him pushing down her skirt. Dave reached out and very gently palmed her breasts. He leaned in closer and kissed her softly on her open mouth their tongues teasing one another. She straightened up.

Dave's eyes widen as he drank in her form. More marks were visible on her hips, lower abdomen and thighs. Her white panties were plastered to her cunt. The saturated cotton revealing every hidden bulge and crease. Dave smiled as recalled the cause of that wetness, a long night of loving had combined their juices. Her inner thighs glistened brightly and white gooey patches of his cum were plastered against her skin.

"Take them off David." Her kneeled before her and took hold of the waistband pulling her panties slowly down. As her wispy blonde pubic hair was revealed he smiled at the thick matting of goo he saw. The final time they had made love last night she had insisted on seeing him ejaculate. He'd complied with a basting of her pubic mound with his cum. As the panties slid further down the puffy lips of her pussy were revealed. Once again it was his first daylight "visual" of Lauren's well-fuck cunt. There was just something supremely erotic about a thoroughly used pussy that Dave found so incredibly stimulating.

With a start Dave paused in his reverie. His soon to be ex-wife Stephanie had always been bothered by the fact that she was a leaker. Between her copious cunt oil and his large loads of cum she had resorted to covering her cunt with a towel, shirt or panties whenever they finished fucking. He had forgotten how erotic a freshly fucked and filled cunt looked. A couple of times he had attempted to get her to let him look at her but Stephanie had always resisted. Maybe he should have insisted, physically pull the covering away, but he hadn't. That all too familiar feeling of emptiness weighed heavily on his heart. He missed Stephanie tremendously, but what had been done was done.

Dave's thoughts returned to the memory of Lauren. She had turned around on the stairs and spread her legs the width of the tread. Dave had dropped his jeans and was rubbing his hard cock up and down her slit. "Quit fooling around and stick it in." Only "in" never came out as "in" but came out more like "NNNNNNGGGGGGHHHH" as Dave had thrust forward forcefully burying his cock completely in her squishy cunt. He held tightly to her hips as he pumped as fast as he could. Under normal circumstances considering the chance of being discovered and the image of his cock pushing and pulling the inner labia of Lauren's cunt, he would have cum in less than one minute. Since this was their fourth coupling within the past twelve hours. It took him all of five minutes.

Dave smiled in recollection. It'd have probably taken longer except that Lauren began to rub her clit vigorously which caused her to orgasm which immediately triggered his and that was that. He pushed his cock deep and held it there as spasms of release rippled through him. He watched entranced as Lauren's hips and back shook and flexed with her own pleasure. Even after they were both finished he held their hips together. He recalled the feeling of their combined passion dripping down onto his balls and thighs. It wasn't until his cock was so limp that it seemed to dribble out of her on its own that he had released her and they separated.

He stepped back and pulled up his jeans. When he looked up Lauren was splayed across the stairs. Sitting on a step, leaning back on her elbows, her legs were spread wide with knees bent. It was the most wanton display of pure uninhibited sexuality Dave could have ever imagined. Morning sunlight bathed her form in a golden glow. Her eyes were so calm and she looked truly satisfied. A slight smile graced her mouth. The panting of her breath caused her breasts to rise and fall. Oh God her cunt. It was open, red and swollen from the pounding it had just received. A slight shiver caused her pelvic muscles to flex and a glop of fresh cum flowed out to splatter on the step below.

Dave had reached out to help her up and she had shook her head and said, "No. I want this night to be burned into your mind. I want you to think about this while you’re in San Diego so you’ll know what you’re coming back too.” Lauren’s family moved while he was away and he never saw her again. He’d made a half-hearted attempt to contact her but there were plenty of girls to fuck. Except that the way he felt about them never matched his feelings for Lauren. He’d just let her go.

He thought again of his soon to be ex-wife. He had truly loved just two women in his life, Lauren and Stephanie. The feeling of emptiness was so … He pulled out his phone and dialed.

"Stephanie? I need to see you - now. We need to talk, I need to say some things that I should have said...well tell him to…no, tell him your husband is coming for you. How long?" Dave looked at the weather stained plywood. “Well to tell you the truth love, I think it might just take the rest of our lives.”