Empty House

Story Info
You help her with her submissive fantasies.
3.6k words
3.52
30.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friend of mine is away for the weekend, so we've agreed to keep an eye on the place. It means we get to spend an evening together, without nosey parents or housemates getting in the way, so we don't mind. We arrange that we will meet there after I finish work.

As I arrive, your car is already in the driveway, so I know you're already there, but the house is in darkness. I knock, but there is no answer. I knock again. Silence. I assume you must have gone to the shop or something, so I let myself in with the spare key.

I turn to close the door, and someone grabs me from behind - an arm around my chest, pinning my own arms to my sides. I am terrified, but now I can tell it's you; I know the feel of your muscles, the scent of your aftershave, even the pattern of moles on your forearms. But you're not acting like you. You drag me into the front room, throwing me down onto the settee. I laugh as I land, thinking you are playing games with me; I ask you for a kiss. You yell at me to shut up, and I can tell from your expression that you're serious. You tell me that if I say anything more with being asked first, you'll hit me.

As if. I snort a laugh.

You don't hit me hard, but I'm not expecting it, and you catch me on the side of the head. It stings.

I ask you what the hell you think you're doing - you're starting to scare me. You raise your hand to me again and I flinch away, curling up against the arm of the settee and shuddering. You don't hit me this time - I don't need reminding again - don't say anything more without being asked.

You ask me to stand up, and this time I don't need to be told twice. You tell me to start taking my clothes off, slowly. I look at you in disbelief, but you raise your eyebrows and I understand. You smile coldly as I pull my t-shirt up and over my head, still shaking with fear.

As I force my uncooperative hands to unbutton my jeans and push them down off my hips, I notice the bulge in the front of your trousers starting to grow. I allow myself a little smile, but when I look up again, you are scowling at me. As I remove my underwear, I can feel your hungry eyes roaming over my body, taking in every detail, every curve, but I don't look up again.

I stand there, staring at the floor, somehow ashamed of my nakedness, even though you've seen it all before. You walk slowly across the floor towards me and I look up again - you're dangling a dark piece of material from your finger; that wicked little smile back on your lips. You hand me the blindfold and tell me to put it on, which I do.

Suddenly, you grab me by the wrist and drag me upstairs into a bedroom, pushing me roughly down onto a hard chair. You tell me to smile, as you're going to video this. I'm too scared to smile properly, but I try to - to keep you from getting angry again

I ask you what is going on. I never have been good at keeping quiet. You start shouting at me again; telling me to shut up; threatening what you will do to me if I disobey. You tell me to start touching myself, with my legs spread so you can see what I am doing. I hear you pick up the video camera and settle down in front of me, so, shaking, I slowly part my knees and slide my fingers over my pussy. I hear your breathing start to quicken as I slide my finger slowly inside.

I feel you tap my knee with something, and I take it from you. It is one of my toys. I understand, and obediently slide it inside myself, gently rocking as I push it deeper into my pussy. I'm still terrified; this isn't like you; but I have to admit to myself that the familiar toy is bringing on familiar feelings of excitement.

I can hear you moving around the room, starting to make quiet but approving noises as I continue to pleasure myself.

You start to move closer, and the next thing I know you pull me up from the chair and push me roughly onto the bed. Still blindfolded, I am taken by surprise when you climb on top and force yourself on me. You push yourself deep inside, making me scream. You shout at me again, but with a laugh in your voice, telling me to scream as much as I like - you love to hear me scream. You tell me you are going to hurt me, to rip me apart, and that I will love it.

I scream again as you ram your penis back inside me, your hands grabbing at me hard, all over my body. I won't admit it, but I'm secretly loving it. You hold my jaw, telling me you are going to ram yourself inside me, and then that I am going to suck all the cum out of your penis, and that you are going to eat me.

You start grunting, and I know you're about to cum, but you keep pushing harder, making my own screams even louder. Then, as suddenly as you had forced it in, you pull your penis out, grab me by the hair, and force yourself into my mouth, pushing hard to make sure I get all your cum. As I feel your muscles tense, your hips buck against me and I feel it spurt into the back of my throat. I start to splutter, but manage to swallow your load as you pull out again.

Relieved, I sigh, glad that it's over.

How wrong could I be?

You grab me again, pulling me to the end of the bed, and pushing my legs apart again.

You don't kiss your way down my belly or up my thighs as you normally would, but go straight for the prize. First nibbling and sucking gently on my clit, then gradually biting down harder with your teeth. I gasp in surprise, then yelp and scream again as you increase the pressure.

Grabbing my vibrator from the floor, you push it back inside me as you lick away at my very wet and excited clit. I can feel myself getting ready to explode and you notice the change, so you push hard and tell me to fucking scream and cum all over your face. This just excites me further. A sudden rush of heat roars through my body and my orgasm explodes. I try to pull away, but you are having none of it. You pull on my thighs, squeezing harder and licking faster, eating all my cum and making the most fantastic noises. I scream at you to stop but it only makes you go harder and faster still. You lift yourself on to the end of the bed and push your force yourself back into me.

Moving towards my ear, you whisper, "I thought women were supposed to be able to have multiple orgasms. Let's see, shall we?..."

I still can't see. The blindfold stops me from telling what you're going to do next, so every move is a surprise. Now, you decide it is time to restrain me a little more. You pull me up from the bed again, and drag me across the room. I scream again, begging you to stop as you tie my wrists together, and bind them up above my head. I struggle as you let go of me, but I can't get my hands free - and I'm not strong enough to move whatever it is I am tied to.

I am still shaking as panicked thoughts run through my mind - what you are going to do to me next? I can feel your breath on my face as you move in close to whisper to me.

"This will be the longest night of your life. There's no escape for you, baby."

You lift me up and wrap my legs around your waist. You tell me to smile, and remember that I am on camera. I struggle against you, trying to wriggle my way free, and you shout at me to stop. You hit me again, this time harder, on my arse. I can feel that it was hard enough to leave a mark. I start to get really upset; I just can't tell am not sure if we are just playing, or if this is for real.

You order me to talk - to tell you that I want to scream, and that I want you to hurt me. Slowly, I start to speak. You yell that I am not loud enough, and order me to shout it. The anger bubbles up inside me; I grab hold of you and pull your face to mine, and tell you that you should fuck me as hard as you can; I don't think you can handle me. This drives you mad.

"Can't handle you? Okay then. We'll see about that."

You tell me that you'll show me you know to handle somebody, and that you are going to make me cry. So, still brave from the rush of rage, I tell you to do it.

You lift me up again and grab my legs, wrapping them back around you. You push your erect penis into me so hard I really do feel like I am going to rip into two. Then you start to fuck me so hard I can barely believe it. I can feel the muscles in your arms working as you move my body around yours, emphasising your own movements. I am screaming so loud that I don't even hear the sound of the door opening downstairs, and somebody else walking in.

You hear it though.

You stop, and lower my feet back to the floor. Everything goes quiet as you leave the room. I stand there, naked, the taste of your cum still in my mouth, my own juices dripping down my thighs, with my arms tied above my head, for what seems like half an hour. It probably only takes a few minutes.

By the time you return, my tears are running down my breasts. My arms aching, I fall onto you, still sobbing, as you take my hands down, leaving them bound together.

Showing no sympathy, you drag me back downstairs, push me back onto the settee, and laugh.

Another pair of hands pulls me forward by the shoulders. I know it's not you - even when you're acting so strangely, I still know your touch, and this is different. It's softer, and more easy than yours. A stranger's voice whispers into my ear.

"I know your dirty little secret. I hear that you want to be fucked by two men. Is it true? Are you sure that's what you still want?" He grabs my hand and guides it on to his manhood. He is just as excited as you are.

"Come on," he tells me, "Do you?"

I sit there in shock - wondering who this strange man might be. You come over to me and whisper softly in my ear, asking me if I think I can handle two men. The bravado coming back, I shout at you that of course I could. Bring it on.

The stranger takes my hand and gently pulls me over to him. I slowly make my way over and he pulls me onto his lap.

"Okay hunny. You want it rough???"

I tell him to give it his best shot.

He lifts me up slowly, then pulls me down violently onto his hard cock - I scream as he pushes me up and down with a rapid, hard thrusts. It feels fantastic, but I can't let the two of you know that. One of my greatest fantasies is about to come true.

As he keeps lifting me up and down on his now very wet cock, I feel his lips kissing my neck and his hands roving around, grope every inch of my flesh. His warm breath teases my senses as he moves, knowing I can't tell were he is going next. I push down hard, screaming for him to fuck me as hard as he thinks he can.

At that, he pushes me off, throws me onto the floor and pulls my legs up, putting my knees up around his neck.

"Look hunny - I've been gentle with you so far. Are you sure you want it hard?"

I scream at him to do it. Stop talking about it, and just do it.

He pushes inside me with all his strength, and I lose control - I scream with pure ecstasy, but, as I do, you slip your penis into my mouth, shutting me up. Caught up in the moment, I suck it hard as I moan and writhe about; one cock inside me and another in my mouth. I'm loving it. You put your hand on the back of my head and push hard as you move in and out of my mouth. The man above me moans with pleasure, and tells me how much he loves my pussy; it's so wet; so warm. He tells me how he can feel my muscles tense around his penis as he gets more and more excited.

I can hear that you are both on the verge of orgasm; everybody is screaming. He asks you where he should cum, and you tell him how much I love it on my tits, and in my mouth, so you pull out of my mouth and he pulls me up by my hair and sticks his exploding cock in my mouth and screams at me to swallow it.

He moves his face down close to mine, and tells me that that was just a warm up.

I sag back on the floor, but almost straight away I feel a finger moving slowly over the crack of my lips, pushing hard enough for me to feel them. I am so wet I can feel the slickness as he moves his finger inside my pussy, starting with one finger, pushing inside and pressing on the soft sponginess inside me, which makes me scream with pleasure - the feeling is amazing. Then he pushes another finger in, and tells me how much he wants to eat my pussy. The fingers disappear and are replaced by his eager tongue.

His tongue on my clit, I can feel his unshaven cheeks rasping against the sensitive skin at the top of my thighs. He sucks my swollen clit between his lips, the tip of his tongue gently flicking against it. I can feel his teeth, nipping gently. And then, in a combination of ecstasy and despair, I explode in the best orgasm of my life.

"Still want more?" you whisper as my convulsions die down. I can't answer.

Your friend asks where the camera is, so you go upstairs to fetch it.

He moves me to the sofa and asks me if I am okay. I tell him I am fine and to do whatever he wants as I just don't care any more.

So he grabs me again and starts to kiss me. His kisses are different: soft, though not sloppy. The taste of my own pussy on his mouth reminds me of my recent orgasm, and it feels good. So I take hold of his hair, pull him closer and kiss him passionately. His hands move gently over my body, and I tingle with every touch. He tells me how beautiful I am, and how amazing I am at knowing how to pleasure him. He said you have told him how good I was, but that he did not expect it to be so true. He lays me down on the settee and climbs up on top of me. I can feel his breath on my face again.

I ask him what he is doing, but he just tells me to relax, that I don't need to know, and that I should just enjoy it. No matter what has just happened, relaxing is that last thing I can do right now.

I hear the door to the room open and you walk back in, demanding to know what he thinks he's doing. He tells you that he is going to fuck me, and that you should just be quiet. I don't think you like this as you tell him to stop. He just tells you to shut up, and to start the camera. I hear you move around the room, doing as you're told. Now I am even more scared than ever. He didn't make it sound like this was my choice - it isn't even yours anymore.

The stranger moves over me and tells me to be good and relax.

I try to reach out for you, but I can't move - both my hands are still tied together and he has all the control. I am completely helpless, trying to wriggle free. I hear you move closer to me. The stranger tells me that it's time to have two men inside me, and that it's going to hurt.

You move over and come close to my ear, whispering for me to relax.

Then there is quiet as you both left the room. I can hear you yelling at each other. I just lie there, struggling against my bonds, trying to get free. I can't make out what you're saying.

Eventually, it goes quiet again. You both come back into the room, and you take hold of me again. Lifting me up, you place me on top of you on the floor, your cock pushing its way up inside my dripping wet pussy. You groan with pleasure, and I shudder with excitement.

Then, two more hands grab me by the waist. The stranger starts yelling and screaming, calling me a bitch and saying that I was about to get fucked so hard I wouldn't be able to walk. Then, suddenly, he pushes me forward and I feel him forcing his manhood into my arse. With no lubrication, it's incredibly painful as he moves himself deeper inside me. But you are still moving underneath me, pleasuring my pussy as he pushes himself hard into my arse. I am screaming my loudest now with pain and pleasure.

He pulls back out, and as he starts to speed up, fucking me really hard; you speed up too.

The moans get louder and he reaches over and takes hold of my tits, squeezing forcefully. You move your fingers down to my clit, flicking me as both cocks move inside me filling me with a warmth I have never experienced before. Everybody is losing control; the noise is rising and our sex is mixed with the sweat of all three of us. I can feel hands all over me; I just don't know which part to enjoy first. The heat inside my body is growing and I can feel both of your cocks pumping harder and harder with excitement.

I hear a scream, and I know someone is about to cum. You pull my head down to your and face and whisper in my ear, "You are so fucking fantastic. I am going to keep you."

You start kissing me all over my face and neck and I love it even more. The kisses are urgent and wet and excited, and your lips are so hot. The stranger above me suddenly gasps with pleasure and squirts his cum inside my arse, still moving slowly in and out. He slides his penis out and moves it up over my body to the side of my face and asks me to lick him. I tell him no, I won't lick it when it's just come out of my arse.

He grabs my chin and tells me that I have to do as he says. He forces his cock into my mouth as you move faster inside me. Then you push him away from me and pull me close again, your own manhood still buried deep in my pussy.

You whisper, "Let's get rid of this guy now so I can fuck you myself. We work better together anyway. Yeah?" I nod with the last of my energy, and you get up.

You push him out as he is still only half-dressed, thank him, and tell him you will be in touch.

As the door closes, you come back to where I am still lying on the floor. You lie down next to me, roll me over and sit me on your cock. And tell me to fuck you. Suddenly, I'm excited again - I find one last reserve of energy, and I ask you to tell me how much you want me.

You shout at me, "I want you! I want you now! I want you to fuck me! Show me who is the best fuck of my life!" You tell me that I am wonderful, and beautiful, and that you are going to fuck me forever if you have any choice about it.

I smile and fuck you hard and fast; when you're ready, you explode all over my face.

You fall back against the floor, pulling me close to you, with huge smiles on both our faces. Holding me tight, you pull over a cover from the corner and we fall asleep in each other's arms.